Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Nighttime Visit: Chapter 2

"My wife and I complete the midnight seduction of our daughter."

71
4 Comments 4
7.6k Views 7.6k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Author's Notes

"Please note this is just a fantasy. This story includes no real world consequences, which can be devastating in real life."

My sexy wife and I were in the process of introducing our eighteen-year-old daughter, Katelynn, to her Daddy's cock for the first time. My wife had just made the wonderful suggestion that I lay down on my back so that our willing daughter could climb onto my face and learn the joys of her Daddy's tongue. She was still a virgin so my tongue was all I was allowed to shove into her tight vagina for now. Cock and fingers were barred until the right moment according to my wife's expert judgement. There was no way I was going to bust her hymen with my tongue, but I was surely going to try my damnedest anyway.

I lay down flat, and my wife guided Katie's smooth creamy thigh over my head. I saw her pink, glistening, spread labia hovering before my eyes for a few incredible seconds. I had never seen anything that looked as inviting and delicious to lick. I extended my tongue as far as I could. My wife pushed down on Katie's shoulders, driving her sweet pussy right down onto my tongue. I couldn't believe I was actually in oral contact with the slippery folds of my daughter's deluxe pussy. This was an absolute dream come true. I savored every second of it. I wiggled the tip on her clit and then swiped deeply up through her folds. She let out an excited squeal and ground her cunt down on my face and began to squirm it around.

"Oh, Daddy! That feels so good! I love it! "

My wife grabbed my free cock and slurped it into her mouth. She deep-throated it a few times, getting it all covered in throat mucus again. Then she sat up and swung her leg over my hips and positioned her insatiable pussy on the tip of my cock and skewered herself down onto the family spike.

"Mmmm I love your cock inside me, Daddy", she cooed as she began to gyrate her hips. "I can't wait til you can do this too, babydoll. You're going to love fucking. Soon we'll be able to take turns riding Daddy's cock to orgasm after orgasm. After you get good at deepthroating your father and drinking his cum every day, then we'll let him fuck your ass, and when you get good at that including ass-to-mouth and oral cleanup, we'll let him have your virgin pussy.

“I can’t wait to teach you all about doing pussy-to-mouth and ass-to-mouth. Then we'll truly be able to offer Daddy the absolute maximum pleasure two women can give. Soon, Daddy will be able to arrange us in any position that turns him on and switch back and forth between whichever holes appear most inviting, and we'll make sure all six will be very inviting.

"For now, baby, you just smash your cute little twat down on your father's face while I enjoy his cock for a few minutes. You please your own pussy. Move it back and forth in whatever ways it feels best. Don't worry about Daddy. The harder you try to suffocate him with your pussy, the happier he'll be. Trust me. Rub your clit on his nose. Set your fuck hole right on his nose and grind it around as hard as you can."

I was lashing her clit and labia with my tongue as she worked her gushing pussy hole down on my nose. I could feel my wife's fingers also rubbing her clit and stroking her labia. My heart was bursting with love for both of them. Together we were stimulating almost every square millimeter of Katie's cunt flesh. The sensation overload was enough to quickly set off the inexperienced girl who had no idea what real pleasure was even like yet. She had yet to learn how Daddies can pleasure their daughters' horny pussies for hours on end with limitless orgasms. She was going to learn all about that soon enough. I planned to spend a significant amount of time stimulating all my incredible girl's erogenous zones from now on.

She began to buck her hips in earnest and moaned incoherently with rapture. My kinky wife was timing her orgasm on my dick to go off at the same time as Katie on my face. I couldn't see it due to the creamy thighs clamping around my head, but I heard how my wife passionately latched her mouth onto Katie's, and they gave muffled squeals and moans as they sucked on each other's tongues and exchanged ravenous sloppy kisses until they were both done with their drawn out orgasms.

My wife lifted her cunt off my cock and grabbed it with her hand. She held it straight up as she dismounted my hips. She wagged my cock and stroked it at Katie. "I think you know what to do with that fuckable mouth of yours now." She reached up with her other hand and grabbed a fistful of silky hair and pulled Katie's face down toward my dripping tool.

Katie's sexy lips instinctively spread wide and her tongue extended as she fell forward into 69 position with my cock right in her face. She slurped it in and her mother pushed her head down until the crown came into contact with the entrance to her tight, inexperienced throat. She gave a large heave but kept humping her pussy on my face and kept downward throat pressure on my cock all on her own accord. She was doing her level best to fully encase her Daddy's beloved cock in her squeezing throat muscles. Her tight mouth delivered even more wet, squeezing sensations on my dick than her mother's pussy did.

"That's so good, baby. You take that dick deep. Gag on it. Work for your Daddy's cum. Make love to him with your mouth. Move your mouth like my pussy. I can tell you'll be able to swallow Daddy completely with more practice. You're a natural. You just keep pushing your throat down on it like that. The entrance to your throat will stretch out and get desensitized with practice. Work your tongue hard on the shaft too. He's got a big load we've been building up in his balls all evening. We've got to make it shoot off in your mouth. I'll help you out."

She dipped her head down and began licking all over the lower part of my shaft that wasn't basking in taboo oral heaven. Katie was gyrating her head in circles emulating her mother's hips when I was embedded in her pussy a few seconds ago. The wet, circular friction felt incredible on the first several inches of my cock. The added sensation of her mother's worshipful lips and tongue massaging all over my shaft and balls was getting me very close to orgasm. Only the pill I had taken earlier gave me the stamina for such a long incestuous threesome with my new domestic sex duo. Not to mention the fact that my reliable wife regularly put out with all three holes any time I wanted on a daily basis keeping me perpetually well drained.

I would have gladly fed the load of cum I had ready directly into my daughter's throat right then and there. I thought she had already done a great job tonight, and she deserved a good reward for her efforts to please. I was thrusting upward with my hips, and Katie was hanging on with her lips stretched wide around my shaft. Her head was bouncing up and down in short quick little motions that sent a million tingles throughout my entire body. Her pussy was going in frantic erratic circles on my face. I was overwhelmed with love for her. We were both on the glide path to mutual orgasm, but then I felt my wife's tongue pull away from my balls.

"Momma needs another orgasm, babydoll." She pushed Katie's head aside and quickly straddled my cock and sank her needy pussy down onto it.

"You keep your mouth right here and keep it open wide. Get ready to swallow a lot of cum." She held our daughter's face close to her crotch while she gyrated her hips. Katie opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue just as she had been told. She was just able to reach her mom's clit with her tongue tip.

Mom sighed with pleasure, "That's my good girl. Lick my clit. Your tongue feels wonderful." Mom pressed Katie's face closer to her pussy and bucked her hips so her clit rubbed more forcefully on Katie's sucking face.

"As soon as you see Daddy's cock come out of my pussy you get that darling mouth down on it again as quickly as possible, and you try as hard as you can to give your Daddy deluxe, grade-A fellatio and make him cum. He's going to shoot a huge load for you to drink pretty soon."

Mom lifted off and immediately pushed Katie's head back down on my dick and pumped her face up and down for a few strokes using a fistful of her hair. Katie's tongue was going like mad on whatever part of my cock she could reach with it as her mom guided her head motions. My insatiable wife pulled her off again and sat back down again filling her pussy with cock and swirling her hips and using Katie's lips and tongue and nose to vigorously stimulate her own clit.

She repeated this action for several rounds. The brief pauses during switches and the fact that neither of them really got going with a rhythm on my dick kept my orgasm from triggering. Each time she sat down on my cock she got closer to an orgasm herself until she finally went over the edge after the sixth time pulling Katie's tight suctioning mouth off my cock and impaling her horny cunt on my rampaging dick.

She went into a frenzy of hip swirling and moaning. "Unhhh, Daddy, your big cock is making me cum agaaaaiinn. My pussy is yours forever, Daddy. I love how you fuck it every day. Please let me always be your little cock warmer. I'll worship your cock any way you want me to. You can use me and do whatever you want with me and my fucktoy holes."

My wife's dirty talk sent Katie over the edge, and she thrashed her gushy pussy around in circles on my face. My wife helped her out by bending down and taking her nipple in her mouth. She sucked on one and then the other, extending Katie's orgasm into multiple waves of ecstasy.

She began to talk like her mother, "Daddy, you're making my pussy feel so good. Your tongue makes me want your cock inside my pussy. Ugh, I can't wait to fuck you, Daddy. My pussy wants it now! You're right, Mom, I can feel it deep inside. You're so lucky you get to fuck Daddy whenever you want."

"Don't worry, babydoll. It won't take you long to be ready. You just have to get good at deepthroating your father and drinking his cum first. If you don't learn to do that and you start giving orgasms too early in your slutty little ass or your twat, there's a real danger you may never learn to be a proper cum-drinking-wife-slut for your future husband-Daddy. A proper wife-slut must learn to use her mouth as her primary sex organ for giving pleasure. A good slut's mouth is the perfect place for her Daddy's cock any time whether it's hard or soft, clean or covered in other sluts' ass juices. A good girl knows that the more she drinks her Daddy's cum and then gets him hard again, the longer and harder he'll fuck her to endless orgasms.

"Babydoll, you must always go down on your Daddy to get him hard every chance you get, and then drink his cum if he wants to shoot off in your mouth. The more you can be the best, the most skilled, free-use-sex toy for your Daddy, the more he'll be devoted to you. Always giving your Daddy the best deep throat and the best ass of his life will keep him coming back home to you, no matter how many other sluts he fucks. A wife and daughter should be the nastiest sluts in their Daddy's life and do all the dirtiest threesome things the other sluts won't do. That way Daddy will always prefer fucking us, even if he likes to get some strange pussy now and then. We can even help him with that. Some of your friends will be perfect for seducing."

Katie enthused, "I'm going to get Daddy down my throat. Soon. I just know it. I need his dick in my ass and my pussy. I'm going to drink his cum twice a day. I promise. And when you say it's ok Mom, I'm going to spread my ass for him every day until I'm ready for it in my pussy. Daddy, I wish you could just bust my cherry open right now. I'm so horny. If you just asked me to, I'd lay down right here and spread my legs wide open for you and let you ram your big dick into my vagina all the way inside me no matter how much it hurt."

"I believe you, babydoll. You're a good little cock pleaser. You just keep trying. I practiced deepthroating my Daddy every day for about four months before my momma said I was good enough to start ass fucking. And then my daddy fucked both my ass and my throat every day for about a month before momma said I was ready to have my cherry busted. I'm sure you'll get it. We'll work on it together. Of all the blowjob mentoring moms in the world, you have one of the best. You and I will make one of the hottest incestuous fuck teams there ever was for your father. I'll teach you to do everything in bed using all three of your fuck holes just like an elite harem sextress."

"For right now there's something we can do that I think you'll like. It will almost be like fucking for you. You can come sit your pussy on Daddy's cock. I'll hold it flat, so it can't "accidentally" go up inside you, but you can slide your horny cunt on it and rub your clit on it. I'll keep you both nice and slick."

Katie practically jumped off my face and spun around so her pussy was right over my cock. Her mother held the tip and pressed it flat against my lower abdomen. It was throbbing and red. Katie lowered her slippery young twat, and her puffy, glistening labia spread tight along either side of my cock. She instinctively started grinding her hips and immediately started cooing and cumming. It felt like I was inside her with her puffy labia sliding along both sides of my cock and her clit massaging the underside of my shaft.

When her waves of orgasm subsided a little, her mom pushed her back and slurped my cock deep into her mouth. She deep-throated me expertly working her head up and down on my spike. When I was recoated in throat mucus, she moved her head back, wiped her mouth, grasped my dickhead in her hand again, and beckoned for Katie to resume her pussy sliding.

Katie eagerly moved her perfect, wet cunt back onto my shaft and began wildly thrusting her hips and pressing her pussy downward on my dick again with her entire weight. It felt incredible, but before I could cum, my wife pushed her away again and slurped noisily on my dick for a few moments making lots of appreciative moans and getting it soaked in saliva once more. Then once more she let Katie return her pussy to incestuous dick sliding to get herself off. She repeated this cycle five times keeping me on the edge of orgasm. Katie had near-continuous waves of orgasm each time her nubile clit came into contact with my shaft.

"Ok, babydoll, I can tell your father is ready to shoot his load. Get your mouth on his dick now, and get ready to swallow your father's cum for the first time."

Katie moved her face swiftly down to my crotch as her mother held my cock up for her. Her mouth was already open wide on the way down. I was throbbing and tingling along my entire shaft. She slid her lips onto me with ease and pressed downward trying her best to get me completely inside. It wasn't all the way yet, but it was plenty deep enough. I could feel her tongue undulating hard against my shaft.

My wife pressed down on her head causing her to give a characteristic heave. Katie didn't let up and started a brisk bobbing that created significant wet friction along the top several inches of my primed cock. She's a natural cum drinker just like her mother.

AlissaOMG
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaOMG

My wife leaned over and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Then she moved it to my ear and licked in sensual circles. She whispered, "Go ahead and cum in her mouth, Daddy. Just fuck her face now with no more interruptions until you cum. I promise. Make her your little cock warmer too, and fill her with cum day and night. Her pretty mouth is yours to take whenever you want. Ram your cock down her throat. I'll teach her to take your rough face fuckings so you can get off in her mouth as many times a day as you want."

To Katie, she said, "Whenever your father orgasms in your mouth around me, try to save some of his cum to share."

Katie gave muffled acknowledgment.

"That's our good girl. You're going to be a wonderful incestuous sidekick. We're going to be a truly great pair of cock pleasing angels for Daddy. Together we'll be able to take him to the highest pinnacles of sexual pleasure. I'm confident no king ever had a better mother-daughter sex team...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by RKBillows
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments