Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Contagion, Part 4: Scrambled

"Three couples swapping turn into a full-blown orgy."

25
9 Comments 9
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"After deciding during the lockdown to allow ourselves other partners, Cheryl and I have blown the doors wide open. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In the previous chapter, we did a swap of partners. The night is just beginning."

Cheryl, my beautiful, curvy, blonde wife, is being fucked on the other side of the hot tub by big Bob.  Bob's sporty wife Janet has just finished screwing good old Paul, who's taking a bathroom break.  And I have just banged Bob's wife, earthy, petite Cindy. All in front of each other.  

I think being cooped up for months in this pandemic, without a social outlet, has really driven us all crazy, sexually as much as in every other sense.  Cheryl and I have never wanted it more - and more than each other could provide. We'd decided to open our marriage, and tonight we have acted on it with two other couples.  Maybe there is something else going around besides the virus.
  
The six of us have swapped partners and been fucking on the deck and chaise longues around the hot tub. Left alone for a moment to recover, Janet comes over to join Cindy and me in our post-fuck reverie.  Janet is athletic, a little muscular, and cute.  I love watching her ponytail (and her breasts) bounce around when she runs, but the hair is down now.  Cindy is short, thin and cute.  Her short blonde hair is proven to be its natural color by tonight's activities.

Neither woman is like my wife, who is my more usual type, but that's kind of the point.  I've been craving all sorts of women.  For what it's worth, Cheryl's been craving all sorts of men, and I've decided to be okay with that since I get to indulge my previously forbidden desires.

"So did you enjoy fucking my husband, Janet?" Cindy asks in a fake-accusatory tone, winking.

"Yeah, he's fucking awesome!" Janet replies in a low voice, beaming and raising her hand to high-five Cindy.  "You are a lucky woman."

As the women high-five, Cindy locks her fingers around Janet's and pulls her in for a kiss.

Janet looks surprised for a split second, but opens her mouth for their tongues to meet.

"I'm not the only lucky one here," impish Cindy says conspiratorily.  "Joe might be about to get the threesome every guy wants."

Janet pulls back, despite having clearly enjoyed the kiss from Cindy. She blushes and appears speechless for a moment.  "Well, I ... I mean I haven't ever ..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Janet, I don't mean to pressure you to do anything with me. Would you rather just double-team him? Or maybe you would like to have him to yourself?"

Janet's look softens. "Sorry, I just hadn't thought about it ... I mean, I have never done anything with a woman."  She smiles. "But I guess ... I could try new things."  Then she kisses Cindy again.

Janet reaches out, tentatively, and touches Cindy's milk-cones, placing her hand on one, feeling its heft and suppleness in her hand, the nipple poking into her palm. 

Then she turns to me for a kiss.  I enjoyed the feel of Janet's lips on my cheek earlier today, but having them on my mouth is almost heavenly. She is a really, really good kisser.  Janet had always seemed a little distant to me in the past, but she's plenty friendly tonight.

Cindy joins in, kissing my neck and sucking in my earlobes as Janet kisses me on the mouth.  Janet pulls my head down to one of her meaty breasts.

To my surprise, she has also pulled Cindy's head down to her other boob. Cindy and I are cheek-to-cheek, each sucking a tit. Janet's are impressive - C cups, which don't look huge on her solid frame, but full and still supple, with dark nipples.  

I suck the bottom curve of Janet's tit and kiss my way down her firm belly.  She arches her back, urging me on my downward journey.  Her brown bush is short, neatly trimmed to a perfect triangle, with the lower point exactly at her hooded clit.  I take the hard little nodule in my mouth, and she writhes again, forcing me to wrap my arms around her ass to keep my mouth glued to her.

Alexyen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexyen

I do the usual performance, alternating among her clit, her labial folds, her pussy opening, her perineum, as Cindy continues to suck on her tits.  After a few minutes, Janet decides it's my turn and beckons me up to stick my dick in her face.  She licks down each side first, giving the mushroom gentle kisses, before finally taking it in.  First two inches, then most of it.

I realize Cindy is still working on her Janet's chest, which has become awkward, but she starts moving down Janet's body as I had done a few minutes earlier, tentatively to make sure Janet is okay with it.  With my cock in Janet's mouth, I have a great first look at a woman eating another woman, Cindy's cute blonde head buried in Janet's very wet pussy.

"Okay, maybe I want to try that," Janet ventures, and they move into a 69 position with Janet on top.  Now I have a great view of Janet exploring Cindy's jungle.  For a moment, I'm just sitting there, stroking myself, when Janet comes up for air and urges, "Fuck me, Joe."  I oblige, slipping myself into Janet from behind.  Cindy is still licking Janet, mostly with her mouth clamped around her clit, but occasionally licking my shaft, and at one point taking my balls into her mouth.  

This is all too much for Janet, and soon her tight body is tensing up in an orgasm.  Which, in turn, is too much for me, and soon I'm filling her canal with my cum.

While all of this has been going on, I've been stealing glimpses of my wife, who has been sucking Bob and getting fucked by Paul, and then switching the two guys' positions.  As Cindy, Janet and I come off our high, Bob has cum in Cheryl's pussy, and we watch the last couple minutes of her blowing Paul before he fills her mouth.

Once again, we have a moment of calm as everyone recovers.  Big Bob and little Cindy still haven't gone at it, but soon they are kissing and getting ready to fill that gap in their experience.

Cheryl comes over and gives me a kiss, impishly asking if I'm having fun yet.  I can taste cum on her lips, and I'm sure she tastes Janet's pussy on mine. This provokes another moan, and she asks, "Oh my God, I have to try that. Janet, can I go down on you?" and she moves over to Janet, kissing her for a moment, then sucking on her breasts for a couple of minutes, then moving down to her pussy.  Watching my wife go down on another woman is, truly, one of the highlights of my life.  I will never forget this moment. It's especially hot watching her suck a pussy that I'd just sucked minutes before.

Cheryl comes back up and moves her body against Janet's, legs overlapping, tits pressed together and pussy against pussy.  They start kissing and gyrating against each other.  Janet arches her back and Cheryl feverishly sucks her tits, triggering a rhythmic whine as Janet builds to another orgasm.  Cheryl is now holding Janet, kissing her tenderly on the lips and telling her how wonderful this has been.  But she's not done.  She beckons Paul to fuck her yet again.  After a moment, Janet has recovered and starts stroking me.  She's got a better touch than any woman I've been with, and soon I'm cumming on her hand.

We all go to bed as couples, though Cheryl and I are too tired to add another round.  Maybe some more fun will happen in the morning.

 

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments