Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Femdom Stories

Femdom or female domination sex stories, are those where a woman takes the lead.

Dominant wives, girlfriends or women in positions of power, are usually the main character, with a submissive male or female, attending to their every demand.

For male and female subs, femdom fiction is likely to contain story elements of both softer activities like foot worship and teasing, to more hardcore activities like light torture, pain play (nipple and genital clamps, CBT), strap-on sex (pegging), figging, smothering / suffocation, orgasm denial, fisting, anal play, spanking, toilet play and humiliation.

First Day In Chastity

David becomes the sub that he has been dreaming about.

After David and Paula checked out of their hotel, they started their drive back home. Not much was spoken about the previous night. The Lion's Den sex shop was about halfway. When David started exiting the freeway, Paula asked, “Why are you turning?” “Thi...

Been A Good Boy!

Reward for being good and obedient!

Male’s P.O.V~ The lights were turned off. I was unable to see anything when I stepped inside her apartment, but her voice directed me to her bedroom and then to her bed. I hesitantly sat down, waiting for what was to come next, when I suddenly felt her a...

Ravishing Raquel Raper

Intoxicating and mysterious beauty finds the groom and corrupts him just hours before the ceremony.

The female spies that Raquel recently dispersed have located the target. She scans the on-board screen for incoming information. It’s reported to be sitting alone in an empty banquet room. It is most likely frightened, anxious, and ohh soo vulnerable. Raq...

Kate Takes The Lead

No drink needed this time

I'd not seen Kate in a while, but when we did work together, it was like nothing had happened. There were other people around, so I didn't much mind. The same cheery waves and smiles, but no opportunity to talk to her, until the end of her shift. I was ou...

A Misunderstanding - The Sequel - Part 9

Claire is in her element, Sarah starts to have reservations, and Simon reaches breaking point

Sarah decided that Simon had had enough time away from his chores for one day, and so, despite Claire being keen to see him in his new outfits and to teach him how to apply makeup, Simon spent the rest of Saturday working in the garden. As he knew from ex...

Just A Drink

I'd waited for a long time for that drink with her

She wasn't my normal type small, finely boned, and softly spoken. We just seemed to get on. Always exchanging warm smiles and waves at work, a friendly chat, but nothing more. It became obvious that we both had time on our hands as she explained how dull...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

A Misunderstanding - The Sequel - Part 8

Simon discovers that Claire can be even more dominant than Sarah. And he's taken shopping.

Simon came back downstairs, after his shower, with his mind still muddled. It was only 10:30 AM, yet already his world had been turned upside down--again. He had woken up that morning being submissive to one gorgeous woman, Sarah, but now she was joined b...

The Queen Shares Her Throne

Sid orally pleasures his dominant wife and several of her friends.

I am naked and lying on my back. My head rests within the confines of Robin's queening chair, which is shaped like a box, its sides enclosed around me. I'm grateful for the padded bottom side separating my head from the floor. I'd find the contraption cla...

Kelisha Comani - Chapter 1

Welcome to Kelisha’s world, a sissy and surprise.

Kelisha Comani was a total bad girl. She bulldozed white boys wherever she went. She had a wicked personality and an enticing, womanly presence to match. Men could almost smell her cunt when she entered the room. She gave off that devilish, salacious all-...

Julie's Stud

'Join you? Thanks stud, Mel. I can't this time. I'm fucking someone. Someone intimately closer to my cunt.'

Julie trusts him, likes him a lot, but doesn't love him. He is always gentle, caring and considerate with her. Above all else, she trusts his cock inside her when they're fucking for the camera. After they finish fucking, she always thanks him, kisses his...

Spray My Egg with Sperms

'Fuck me, Simon! Fuck me! Want to squirt on your cock. Spray my egg with sperms!'

'My egg is ripe and wants you to spray her with your sperms,' I murmured seductively, 'Would you like to come to bed with me, Simon, and try for a baby?' I knelt upright on the soiled bedsheets, clasped my hands to my breasts, covering my erect nipples, o...