Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Public Access — Part 3

"Stacey meets Katie the next day as ordered. What does the woman who holds her chastity keys have planned?"

48
8 Comments 8
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"This story line really has my imagination fired up right now! Part 4 is already in the works!"

“So glad you remembered, sissy-girl,” Katie said. “Also, so glad to see you enjoying my panties from last night. Stand up, I want to inspect your work.” I took one last sniff and tossed her panties over to my bag. I stood up.

She walked up and checked my makeup, looking me over. She groped my chest, squeezing my breast forms in the bra through my sheer blouse. “Nice tits,” she said.

She lifted the front of my skirt and giggled. She lifted my caged cock and let it go a few times, watching my cock bounce.

“Crotchless panties? Not even a thong, just put it all out there? Bold, sissy!”

“You said you wanted to see me slutty, Miss Katie,” I said.

“That’s right, I did, didn’t I?” She walked behind me and lifted the skirt again. She patted my ass and rubbed it through the black lace. “I like how these panties are so open they provide easy access to your sissy cunt.” Her middle finger snaked between my ass cheeks. She stopped short when she encountered the jeweled end of the buttplug.

“Bend over!” she barked. I complied. “Spread your cheeks.” I reached behind me and pulled my butt cheeks apart.

“Wow, nice butt jewelry — and in sissy pink no less! I guess I shouldn’t be surprised; as you reminded me I did ask for “slutty.” She slapped my ass hard. “Kneel down.”

As I knelt, she stepped back in front of me. She unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down, revealing a pair of purple super-sheer panties with flowers embroidered on the front and along the leg holes. Yesterday she had only revealed her labia, which were clean-shaven. Today I got to see her entire pussy. Because she was light-skinned her dark thatch of pubic hair — trimmed into an inch-wide landing strip — stood out in the sheer panties.

“Get to work, Stacey,” she said. She pulled the panties to the right and spread her labia revealing her dripping pink pussy. I wasted no time scooting forward and feasting on her sex. She was just as delicious today as she was yesterday. While I ate her pussy, she talked.

“With your sissy name, it didn’t take me more than thirty minutes of digging through sissy blogs to find yours last night,” she said. “I spent so much time with it that I had to finger my pussy to three more orgasms while I thought about the fun we are going to have!”

She shuddered with her first orgasm. She pressed my face into her pussy and held my head there. I continued my ministrations and as she came down from her first climax she continued.

“I saw a lot of your pictures — thank you for tagging them with your name, that made them so much easier to find. You’ve been a naughty little slut with all those dildos! I saw a lot of other sissies in chastity cages, so clearly you have a thing for that.” I “mmm-hmm’d” my assent.

“And I also saw a lot of interracial stuff — especially stuff involving sissies being used by big black cocks — and I mean a LOT. Is that why you bought that BBC dildo? Is that something you want, Stacey?”

“MMM-HMMM!” I hummed into her pussy. That triggered her second orgasm.

“Oh, God, Stacey!” she shrieked. She ground her mound onto my face. “Mmmm. Suck my clitty and lick my pussy! Yes! Yes! Mmmm.”

“So that’s a yes, Stacey? Does my sissy want to suck a real black cock?” She released her grip on my head.

“Yes, Miss Katie,” I said. I resumed eating her pussy.

“I saw quite a few other pictures you posted, pictures with captions. One of them said, Reblog if your butt is your cunt. You reblogged that one. Is it true? Is your butt your cunt?”

“Yes, Miss Katie.”

“You reblogged another one, one that showed a dark-haired sissy in a white chastity cage getting her sissy cunt drilled by a big black cock. It said, Heaven is a BIG BLACK DICK Deep Inside. Do you think that would be heaven, Stacey? Do you think that having a big black cock deep in your sissy cunt is heaven?”

“Yes, Miss Katie.”

“What about the one you reblogged that showed a sissy riding a black cock reverse cowgirl? It said, If you want to be a girl we’ll fuck you like a girl. Do you want to be fucked like a girl, Stacey?”

“Oh, yes, Miss Katie.”

“One more question, my little cunt licker,” she said. She started grinding her mound against my face again. I knew she must be close to a third orgasm. “You posted one of a girl in chastity bent over on a couch. With every stroke of the black cock in her ass the words Every — Sissy’s — Rightful — Place flashed on the screen, ending with a little heart around her asshole. Is that true? Is being bent over with a black cock drilling your cunt a sissy’s rightful place? Is that where you belong, Stacey?”

“MMM-HMMM!” I moaned into her pussy. She came a third time, clamping my head between her thighs. She moaned so loudly that if there was anyone out there still at work they would have certainly heard her.

“Oh, God, that was amazing, Stacey,” she said. She stepped back and kicked off her sneakers so she could step out of her jeans. She leaned her butt against the door and bent over, pulling her shirt off to reveal a matching underwire 3/4-cup bra. Her dark nipples, surrounded by light brown areolae, were hard and mashed against the fabric of the bra. She pulled her phone from the pocket of her jeans before kicking her pile of clothes aside.

She stood up in just her bra and panties, with my chastity key still dangling from a chain around her neck. What else, I wondered, could she require of me so I could get that key back?

“Stand up and fix your lipstick, Stacey,” she said. “Check your whole face. I might have smeared your makeup a little.” She giggled.

As I touched up my face she paced back and forth beside the door, checking her phone. I couldn’t help but notice how hot she looked from behind — her tight young ass looked amazing in her full-back sheer panties. I applied a fresh layer of lipstick.

“Better, Miss Katie?”

“Better,” she said brightly. She indicated the middle of the floor so I took my place on my knees. She took several pictures of me from the front. “Open wide.” I stuck out my tongue, expecting her to plant her pussy on my face again. Instead, she said, “No, open wide.” I opened my mouth wide and she took several more pictures.

“Bend over, Stacey,” she said as she moved behind me. “Get down on all fours and show me your sissy cunt.” She took pictures of me on all fours, with my skirt pulled up, and with my butt cheeks spread wide revealing my buttplug.

“Good girl, Stacey. Ready for round two?” She walked back in front of me, giving me an up-close unobstructed view of her amazing ass in those sexy panties. She tapped on the door three times and turned to face me with her phone held up. The door opened and I felt my heart in my throat.

A black man stepped through the door. She took a series of pictures as he stepped in front of me. He was dressed in baggy athletic shorts, a white tank top, and a pair of Nike shoes. Katie laughed.

“Oh my God, you should see your face!” She laughed some more. “Stacey, this is Devin. Devin, this is that slutty sissy I told you about.”

“She gonna do this?” he asked.

“Oh, I think I can guarantee it!” Katie said, brightly. “Besides, I already took my “before” pictures of her sissy mouth and her ass cunt. I can’t go home without the “after” pictures to complete the set!” She stepped close to me and leaned over, the key to my cage dangling right in my face as she whispered in my ear.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

“You’re lucky I’m such a good friend, Stacey. I picked Devin especially for you because his cock is almost exactly the same size as that dildo you got yesterday. I want your first time to be memorable. Once we’re all done you’ll have an opportunity to earn one of your keys back!” She stood up and walked over to the vanity holding up her phone.

“Now be a good little slut, Stacey. I know you know what to do; I know you’ve played this scene in your head a thousand times. Get busy!”

“May I suck your cock, please, sir?” I asked Devin. I felt my cock stirring in my cage. “Please let me suck your big black cock. Please use my sissy mouth like a pussy.”

Devin stepped up close and slowly pulled down his shorts. As the material tightened I could clearly see the outline of his semi-erect cock. My mouth opened involuntarily as his shaft was slowly revealed. As his cock bobbed free I leaned forward and took the head into my mouth.

I moaned at that first touch of cock to my lips. I opened wide and took all of his cock into my mouth. It was a perfect fit while he was not yet hard. I bobbed my head on his shaft, slurping and sucking. He started moving his hips and I placed my hands on them, using them to steady myself as together we worked his cock back and forth in my mouth.

“Oh, fuck yeah,” Devin said. “Suck my dick, bitch. Suck it. That’s right, open wide and fuck my dick with your mouth.”

“Oh my God, Stacey, this is so HOT!” Katie said. I was so focused on the cock in my mouth that I nearly forgot that she was there!

It only took a few minutes of sucking for Devin’s cock to him to get fully hard. Now I was up on my knees so that I could bob up and down on his cock. He placed his hands on either side of my head and pushed his hips forward as he pulled my head down on his cock.

I gagged, coughing wetly as he hit the back of my throat. I grabbed a lungful of air and pressed forward again.

“C’mon, bitch,” he said, “you the one wanted me to use your mouth like a pussy.”

“Relax, Stacey,” Katie said. “You got this, girl. Suck that dick! Fuck that black cock with your mouth!”

After three more tries — each causing me to gag violently — I leaned back, sitting on my heels. I stroked his cock, licked the shaft, and rubbed my lips up and down. His balls were smooth-shaved but he had a neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair. His cock was about eight inches long and had a slight downward bend. It glistened with a combination of my saliva and his pre-cum. After assessing it, I made another attempt.

This time I approached it from underneath, moving my mouth up and forward, tilting my head as I went. My throat opened up and his cock slid balls-deep into my face. I felt the tickle of his pubes in my nose as his balls pressed against my chin.

“Awww, fuck yeah!” he said. I felt his hands gripping my head again as he began fucking my mouth with short strokes. I heard Katie giggle.

“Good job, sissy!” Katie said. “I just knew you’d be a good little cocksucker. You’re such a slut, aren’t you, Stacey?”

“Mmm-hmm” was all I could manage. I did my best to try and breathe through my nose, but eventually had to pull back to catch my breath.

“Damn, you suck black cock like you were born to it,” Devin said. “You gonna make me bust my nut, sissy.” He resumed fucking my mouth.

“Be sure to shoot your first load all over her pretty face,” Katie said matter-of-factly as if we had already discussed it. “I’m going to want pictures for my before and after montage; not to mention it will make great video!”

“Stacey, be sure to look up at Devin as he comes and thank his cock with your eyes for taking your mouth-cherry. Keep your mouth open, too! I want to see his cum all over your face and in your mouth!”

Devin started bucking his hips and ramming his cock down my throat with a sense of urgency. I sensed he must be close and waited expectantly for what was next. I didn’t know how to use my eyes to thank his cock, but I figured just the desire to taste my first load of cum would probably suffice.

Devin grabbed my head, knotting my hair into his left hand as he pulled his cock from my mouth. His right hand stroked his glistening cock, aiming for my face.

“Ready for this, you sissy bitch?” I turned my face up to watch with fascination, waiting for that first sensation of hot cum splattering me.

“Give it to me,” I said quickly. “Paint your sissy whore.” I opened my mouth.

He blasted a huge load, the first few spurts leaving five-inch strings of cum over my mouth, the bridge of my nose, all the way up to my forehead. The next few strings landed near my right eye, forcing me to jam it shut to keep the cum out of it. I felt the rest of it being sprayed in my open and willing mouth. I loved the sensation of his hot cum swimming in my mouth.

“Don’t you swallow that,” Katie barked. She moved in closer with her phone. “Devin, rest your cock right there at her lips.” I heard the sounds of pictures being taken. He pulled away.

“Open your eyes, Stacey,” she said. When I opened my right eye I could see the string of cum hung up in my eyelashes. More pictures. “Now swallow, like a good sissy slut.” I swallowed and then opened my mouth to show Katie that I had complied.

“Tell the camera who you are and what just happened.”

“I am Stacey. I am a sissy slut. I just sucked my first cock — a real man’s cock, a big black cock — and he rewarded me by shooting his load all over my face and in my mouth.”

I used my index finger to scoop the cum from my forehead and nose and push it into my mouth, licking my finger greedily.

“You hot little slut!” Katie said. “Are you sure you haven’t done this before?” She stepped away, her phone still raised.

“No, Miss Katie.”

She motioned to Devin. He stepped out of his shorts, left his shoes on, and moved back in front of me. I opened my mouth without being told. He slid his cock back into my mouth. Katie moved behind me and I felt her lift the hem of my skirt. As I sucked his cock she took more pictures (and video?) from behind. I heard her narrating.

“Here is Stacey’s virgin ass . . . oops, I mean pussy. I forgot, your butt is your cunt, right, Stacey? She just finished sucking Devin’s black cock and now she’s fluffing him — getting him hard so he can have her cunt too.” I felt my face flush at the very idea.

“Suck my cock, bitch,” Devin added. “Get my cock hard so I can fuck your sissy cunt.”

“Look how much the idea turns her on.” Katie grabbed my caged cock and pulled it back between my legs. “Look how much this sissy is leaking in her cage. She’s kneeling in quite a puddle of her sissy juices.” She slid her finger between my ass cheeks, pressing on my buttplug. I moaned aloud.

Devin pulled his cock from my mouth and directed my tongue to his balls. I alternated between licking his balls and shaft before going back to sucking on his cock. After ten minutes or so of this, Devin pulled away from me. His cock was hard as nails and I could see the veins bulging on his shaft. I’d swear he was harder now than when he first fucked my face.

He walked around behind me and I felt his hand between my shoulder blades, pushing me forward — bending me over. He knelt behind me and I felt his hands — large and warm — moving between my legs to fondle my caged cock. He lifted the hem of my skirt and slapped my ass playfully. He spread my ass-cheeks wide and I felt the plug being pulled from my ass.

The heat was incredible as I felt his cock lining up against my virgin hole.

“Are you ready, Stacey?” Katie asked. “Are you ready to become your true sissy self? Are you ready to be fucked like a girl?”

“Yes, Miss Katie,” I said. “Fuck me, Devin! Fuck my sissy cunt! Slide your big black cock inside of me and make me a woman!”

Published 
Written by Stacey_tv2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments