Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lily's Story - Part 5

"The memory of this moment will be forever treasured."

85
20 Comments 20
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Lily and Wiley have one day left before Wiley's departure. I felt this quote from Richard Bach was appropriate. If you love something, set it free. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If it comes back, it’s yours. If not, it was never meant to be."

Part - 5

Oh, Lord, I said I love you. Could it be? I feel a warmth within when I'm with him and a longing when we're apart. This is more than infatuation. When we're together, the more these feelings intensify. He is sleeping as I snuggle with my head on his shoulder. I watch his chest rise and fall as he breathes. I'm satiated and secure in my lover's arms. I soon join him in blissful sleep.

I awakened with Wiley stroking my hair with my head on his chest. I could get used to this, I thought. The early morning light was streaming through the window. I ran my fingers through his chest hair. 

"Good morning, Sweet," he said. 

"Sweet," I glanced up at him and asked, "not Sweety, Honey, or Dear?"

He smirked and said, "I'll call you Sweet because your juices taste sweet like a peach. It's quite tasty, and I love peaches. I could call you Peaches."

I giggled and said, "Well, lover, my peach is extra ripe, sweet, and juicy." I rolled over and straddled him in reverse cowgirl, hovering my sex over his face. "Taste my sweet peach lover! Let your tongue work its magic!"

Wiley laughed as I lowered my peach. His tongue parted my labia as it probed deep, savoring my sweet nectar. 

"Oh, yes, eat my juicy peach. Oh, fuck!"

Facing his marvelous cock, I leaned down and licked the length swirling my tongue. I heard his muffled moans as I humped his mouth. I teased his balls as I wrapped my lips around the tip and enjoyed the salty sweetness of his pre-cum. The sound of him slurping my juices was such a turn-on. His fingers replaced his tongue as he licked, sucked, and nibbled my clit. The sensations were so intense as I writhed on his mouth, and bolts shot through me. I took him deep in my throat and sucked as I bobbed on his throbbing phallus. I had to concentrate on his cock because the pleasure of his ministrations on my pussy was so overwhelming. It was so good. It was nirvana! 

I could feel my orgasm welling up, but I fought it off. I so enjoyed our bodies locked in a sixty-nine. Our two bodies meshed as one. I deep-throated his cock as he ravaged my pussy. The tension reaches a crescendo. Sensing we were close, I wanted him deep within me. To feel his cock as it filled me with his seed. I raised, spun around, grasped his cock, and lowered my throbbing pussy onto him. 

Fully impaled, I yelled, "Fuck me! Oh god, cum baby, fill me!" Leaning forward, I kissed him, mouths locked, and tongues danced as I rode him, meeting his thrust.

Wiley broke our kiss, grabbed my ass, flipped me onto my back, and placed my legs on his shoulders. With fire in his eyes, he plunged deep, then back out and said, "You ready for this, Lily?"

"Oh god, yes! I want it hard, deep, and rough. Fuck me, and don't hold back!"

With that, he plunged and pounded me hard and deep. I grabbed his ass and raised my hips to meet each thrust. I writhed, bucked, wailed, and cried out. I came multiple times, each more intense. His stamina was remarkable. Lord, how he fucked me. It was primal. Time didn't exist; I was lost in the throes of this glorious fucking.

Then, with a primal roar, Wiley tensed. I squeezed his cock with my vagina. It was the moment this magnificent man would explode within me. I felt him throb as he pulsed his cum, filling me. I saw lights as my eyes rolled back, and this wave overtook me. I cried out, "Yes, yes, yes, oh my god, yes!" 

My whole body shuddered with the heat that coursed through me, triggering my release as I orgasmed. I clung to him, not wanting to let go as we basked in the afterglow. Our sweat-soaked bodies were exhausted.

I lay in his embrace, purring like a kitten. The smell of sex permeated the room. The memory of this moment will be forever treasured. 

Coming down from our sexual high, we showered together. Being sexually spent, we enjoyed washing each other and some light teasing. I needed to prepare our picnic, and Wiley had some errands to run before we met back here to load his car and head to the park. 

I sliced a baguette with Italian salami, provolone cheese, and aioli to make finger sandwiches. To go with it, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, marinated artichoke hearts, baked apple chips, and strawberries with cream for dessert. I paired it with a Louis Jadot Chardonnay. 

While prepping the picnic basket, my mind dwelled on the purpose of our meeting. I knew the conversation would be difficult, for we were both leaving, and this whirlwind romance was about to end. With that thought, I shook off the sadness, dwelling instead on the joy I'd felt since that night at the pool. I can't deny it. I've fallen in love. I'd put on a happy face and let come what may. 

The food and wine were ready and stowed in the basket. I got dressed. I wore a matching lacy blue bra and panty set, a sheer floral spring dress that came mid-thigh, and donned my blue sapphire cross. I put my hair in a ponytail and slipped into a pair of blue flats.

Wiley arrived, and I greeted him with a kiss at the door. He was dressed in brown cargo shorts and a white short-sleeved button-down shirt. We gathered a blanket and the basket. I was shocked when I saw his car. It was an early model Camaro. He saw the look on my face and beamed when he said, "It's a 1968 Z28 that my dad and I bought and restored."

Lovelllyy18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lovelllyy18

"Wow, it's beautiful." It was red with white stripes and looked brand new. I could see the pride on his face. He loaded the stuff in the back and held the door open for me. I settled into the bucket seat and marveled at the interior as well. He jumped in the driver's seat, turned the key, and the engine roared to life. I giggled and thought much like he did when he cum in me last night and this morning. It was a manual transmission, which I was familiar with when driving the old Ford pickup around the farm. 

We arrived at the park and settled under a large oak tree facing a creek. It was a warm, sunny day with a gentle breeze. I spread the blanket and laid out our lunch. Wiley uncorked the wine and poured some into the goblets. Wiley praised the meal, and I was pleased. We finished feeding each other strawberries and cream. I dipped one in the cream, held it with my pursed lips, and kissed him. We shared several berries that way, which ended in playful kisses. 

Wiley refilled our glasses, and I offered a toast, "Wiley, It''s only been a little over a week, but the time spent with you has been the best days of my life." I leaned in, kissed him, and raised my glass. "To us and whatever the future brings."

We clink glasses, and Wiley replies, "Hold on before you drink. Lily, what we've shared is beyond special. I can't conceive of any moment in my life that will top the time we've spent together. The future matters not, only this moment in time with you."

With that, we drank, or rather, he sipped, and I chugged mine. It helped settle my nerves. I then got up and sat on his lap. I took his face in my hands, looked him in the eyes, and said, "Wiley, I've thought about this and won't deny the feelings. I've fallen in love with you. I know tomorrow we will part. Our lives, for the moment, will lead to different paths. I will spend the summer at my grandmother's ranch. You are heading home to a job and graduate school. I will be here in the Fall for my senior year. The time apart will give us time to reflect on ourselves. I propose we meet here in the Fall when I return to school to see what the future holds for us. Regardless, I will cherish our time together and always have a place in my heart for you."I was trying to hide the tears that welled up. Wiley kissed me tenderly on the lips. I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled into his embrace. 

"Lily, from when we first met, I felt a stirring in my heart. It has grown each day like a flower; it has blossomed and is in full bloom. I love you, Lily."

I shed tears of joy and sadness for this remarkable man who could speak those lovely words. I hugged him tightly. Wiley handed me a napkin and I wiped my eyes. Still on his lap facing him, our lips met, mouths locked together, sharing our passion for each other. With my arms and legs wrapped around him, we must have been a sight. 

I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my hands over his chest and abs. I marveled at his chiseled frame. I reached the waist of his shorts and slipped my hand inside. He started to speak, but I took my free hand and put a finger to his lips. "Shush," I whispered as I stroked his cock. It hardened as I reached down, undid the button, the zipper, and fished his cock out of his boxers. I raised and turned, facing away from him. I slipped my panties off and settled back down on his lap. The dress obscured my soaked labia as I slid along the length of his shaft. 

Wiley moaned and said, "You naughty girl. What's come over you?"

"You lover. I need your cock deep inside me!"

I kept my movements slow and easy, not wanting to draw attention to us. His cock felt so good as I slid my moistened slit along it. Our arousal was intense, and my nipples were so hard and sensitive. It felt like they would burst through the sheer material of my bra. The crown parted my folds as the lips wrapped around it and, with a gentle push, slid in easily. 

"Oh, yes!" I exclaimed as I lowered myself till fully impaled. I loved the way he stretched and filled me. The sensations had me quivering. I began to slide up and down as he gently thrust. "That's it, slow and easy. Oh lord, so good!" We settled into a slow, gentle rhythm. There was no rush. Being at the park added to the thrill. No one was nearby. A couple walked past but at a fair distance.

Wiley licked behind my ear and nibbled my neck, which increased my arousal and sent mini-shocks through me. My pussy clenched his throbbing shaft as the heat rose gradually from within. Our slow, gentle lovemaking continued. Slowly, the tension built. It was sensual and had to have been at least half an hour. My juices poured out onto his cock, thighs, and the blanket. 

Wiley whispers, "Sweet. I can't hold out any longer. I'm going to come." With that, he thrust harder, reached into my dress, and rubbed my engorged clit. 

"Oh yes, lover, fill me!" As his thrust put me over the edge, I felt his release and my own. Discretion be dammed. My eyes rolled back as I writhed on his cock. I am about to yell out. Wiley cups my mouth with his hand and muffles my cries. My orgasm explodes as the wave hits, and colors flash before my eyes. 

To be continued. 

Published 
Written by Marisa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments