Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tina Shapes Sally 4

"My straight wife gets advice from her horny single school chum to brighten up our sexlife"

48
11 Comments 11
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

After the dancefloor incident, our sex life which I thought was already at the top of its game, moved up another notch. Sally has added the ‘I’m a worthless slut’ persona to the list of our bedroom games, and I’m a total sucker for it. This allows us to carry out a game where I find her cheating with a guy, and after taking her home, she allows me to dominate her into providing a full range of sexual services.

She gives me a wonderful blow-job, and then after fucking her pussy for a while, she allows me to move on to her ass. The whole scenario takes place in our bedroom; of course, it's only a roleplay.

What I find strange is that until this point in our relationship, sex was very straightforward in that I would go down on her to get her wet, and then we would fuck. The new game is very horny for me, though, and I find myself almost wanting her to transgress in order to make it happen more often. 

Over the next three weeks, Sally did reception work for three different firms, two legal and an accountant. She said it was very boring work, limited amounts of visitors, and the staff kept to themselves. However, she had a full month's salary now, and we decided that, at least for the short term, she would use that money to buy herself clothes and things for the flat.

She even paid me back for the clothes I brought her originally. She went shopping last weekend on her own, and we had a little fashion show in the bedroom before we had another marathon sex session. She agreed that for the time being, I would look at her clothes and approve what I was comfortable with her wearing.

Sally had purchased a set of what she described as Tina's underwear. There was a suspender belt and some stockings, as well as some bra and panty sets. They were certainly a lot sexier than anything she had owned before. Most of the bras were simply there to hold her breasts in place and to hide her nipples at least a bit.

They were all totally see-through; visually, they hid nothing, but under some of her thinner blouses, they stopped her nipples from being totally on display.  She also purchased three pairs of panties that were to be worn when a bra was not. They were of the thong type and were basically three bits of thin string attached to the three corners of a triangle of material.

When she showed me them on, the material only just covered her pussy lips which were quite engorged with anticipation, and you could see they were wet. At the top, it didn’t quite cover her clit. The top had a line of tiny beads which rubbed against her clit as she moved. I wasn’t sure I really approved of them, except that my cock was standing proudly to attention, and Sally said I could not object, given my horny state

Because there were no Friday night drinks with her colleagues to celebrate the end of each of those three weeks of temping work, I still took her out afterwards. She would go to the gym, get showered, and change. We would then meet up in the car before going inside the bars. In those three weeks, we worked out some Tina-related ground rules that would keep us both horny but not go too far and cause problems.

Firstly, Tina entered the bar on her own, brought her first drink with her own money, and only when she needed a second drink could I join her as if I had just arrived. If I wanted to slink in a corner and watch her, then I could do so, but under no circumstances approach her until that first drink was finished. If, later on, a guy asked her to dance, then of course Tina was allowed to do so, and I had to stay at the table, no peeking. We would leave at 9 p.m. unless we both wanted to stay longer. 

The first two weeks were quite tame because we were working out what worked for us. I thought I would not like her dancing with a guy, but when she disappeared for just one song, I was totally hyped up on her return. I was shaking in anxiety, anger, and sexual anticipation all at the same time, and I agreed that actually seeing and not knowing was the highlight of the evening.

On the third weekend, Tina wore a new dress which I had seen modelled but had not quite seen the effect under public circumstances. It had a loose floaty top with a chain around the neck to hold it in place. There was no way a bra could be worn with it as it had no sleeves or back either. If Tina moved forward, the stomach part slightly fell away. Her breasts were around two-thirds covered and stayed like that, but from the side, you could see the whole of her stomach and the underside of her breasts. 

The skirt was not that short, but was tight, meaning if Tina crossed and uncrossed her legs, she would need to keep tugging the hem down. By the time her first drink was finished, she had three guys around her, trying to buy her another. She was flirting outrageously with each of them in turn, so all three thought they would get to take her home.

WhiteQueen888
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WhiteQueen888

When I joined them, initially, the guys were antagonistic, but once they realised I was both her husband and happy for them to take her for a dance, they cooled down. Tina chose one to dance with almost as soon as the floor was opening up, and that left me with two younger guys who wanted to know how this worked. I explained that my wife Tina was trying to experiment, and she didn’t know what she wanted, and I didn’t know what I was comfortable allowing.

One guy left straight after, but the other guy seemed to be happy. After a couple of songs, Tina returned, and after a short gap, she danced with the other guy for two songs. I had the same conversation with the first dancer, Tom, and he let me know that he thought my wife was really hot. He was quite jealous of the fact that I could fuck her and was pretty explicit about what he might do to her if he took her home.

When I didn’t seem to object, he told me that I should ask her to take off her panties before they danced again so he could make her come. Again I seemed unable to respond because the whole conversation was making me both excited and hard. After a little while, Tina and Alex came back to the table, and I whispered the Tom conversation in Tina’s ear.

She immediately jumped up to go to the ladies' room and, when she came back, handed over her panties to me so both the guys could see and then took Tom off to dance, but out of sight of the table. Tom took five or six dances, as it turned out, to get an orgasm out of my wife. She looked a little glassy-eyed on her return, and Alex stepped up to lead her onto the dancefloor.

Unfortunately for Tom, he was a bit of a boaster and told me in no uncertain detail how many fingers (three) he had up my wife’s pussy and how he was looking forward to getting his cock sucked. It made me realise that this could easily get out of hand, at least out of my comfort zone, and I left Tom at the table to go to the gents.

It was now just before 9 p.m., and I decided that we would be going home after Alex and Tina returned. My wife had that just orgasmed expression on her face; I knew that Alex had got her to come as well, and her skirt was so high on her legs that I thought the bouncers might throw us out.

I thanked the guys for warming her up and told them I was taking my wife home now to fuck her silly. By the time we got out of the door, my annoyance with Tom had disappeared. We had all had a great time, and it was my turn now. Tina seemed slightly annoyed, I think she wanted another pair of dances, but she sidled up and told me we needed to find somewhere now.

Fortunately, I had anticipated this and parked in a dark secluded part of an underground car park around the corner. My wife smiled as I opened the back door and laid her out across the back seat before slipping my cock inside her. I didn’t last very long, but it was enough to keep her satisfied for the short trip home.

On the way back, Sally agreed that we had said we both needed to agree on after 9 p.m., but the next time she went to a leaving party, she was going to text me only when she wanted to stop. Just the thought of that got me instantly hard, and I agreed immediately. That weekend was the best yet, with multiple fucking in all her holes, and the fantasy storyline started to blur reality a little.

I did sort of wonder how long this would last, but since it was great, I, for one, was not going to stop it. Sally also had some good news on the job front. She had gotten bored with the agency she was with, and a new agency offered her two weeks with a company that was more the type of work she wanted to do.

They had something to go with computer games, not just the games but the other bits like exhibitions and merchandise. She was advised to dress a little ‘sexy’ as the vibe was young and out there. She picked out a new underwear set, her shortest skirt, and a blouse with no sleeves and a cut-away back. As she got out of the car, I wondered how it would go 

Sally’s later confessions:

The first time Tom and Alex danced with me, they finger fucked me on the dancefloor. The second time though, we went out back past the smoking area to a back alley often used for sex. I leaned against the wall, and they both fucked me hard, wearing condoms I had brought with me.

I really thought I might persuade hubby to let me take them both home, but unfortunately, that was a bit too much for him at this time. Maybe next time  

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments