Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After The Big Deal - Part 2

"What now, will true love when out?"

83
37 Comments 37
4.3k Views 4.3k
7.6k words 7.6k words

Author's Notes

"Here is part 2, part 3 is on the way. Please like, share with you friends, and ENJOY"

After last night, I knew I loved Patrice with all my heart. She made love to me like never before. Our passion was intense, and her body was like an octopus wrapping her tentacles around me and devouring me. She smothered me with love as lust drove the night's activities. Exhausted, having cum twice, and helping Patrice through multiple screaming orgasms, we fell into a deep sleep holding each other like one of us was leaving tomorrow. I certainly hoped that was not the case.

The morning brought more loving as Patrice sucked me to life, and I delivered the Breakfast of Champions to her as I filled her mouth with my delicious gift.

Completely satisfied, but I was too weak to return her love, so I promised, "Baby, I will fulfill your fantasies tonight and all weekend. You may not be able to walk Monday morning!" We laughed.

We showered and had a light breakfast. Patrice left for a day at the hospital, seeing doctors, and I headed off to the office. Though I gave everyone off, there was much to do, and my assistant Maryanne was coming in to help us set everything in place to launch our new client on Monday.   

The day went well, so I left at 2:00 pm and stopped at the gym for a workout and massage. I was home by 4:30 pm, and Patrice was not there. She is probably still at the salon being primped for tonight's celebration. I went to the bedroom and laid out on the bed, the new dress I picked up for Patrice, along with all the accessories.

I showered, shaved, and manscaped my body, as Patrice liked. I pulled out my tux, new baroque vest, and matching bow tie. It was already tied and would fasten around my neck since I could never tie it right in a hundred tries.

As I finished with my preparation and had on my silk boxers, I heard Patrice come in and call for me. "Terry, where are you?"

"I'm up here."

A minute later, Patrice came into the room looking radiant. The salon minions had performed their magic, and she looked like a princess.

She came to me and hugged me, kissed me, and squeezed my soft cock. "How is my husband?"

"Better now, but you best stop playing with my cock, or the $500.00 you just spent at the salon will be wasted after I ravage you." I smiled and chuckled.

Patrice stepped back and began to undress, never breaking eye contact as her few clothes dropped to the floor. Then there she was, standing before me naked. I scanned her incredible body seeing her breasts were high, her nipples hard, and her belly flat and hard. Then my eyes arrived at her mons, normally covered with a thin fleece of soft blonde curls, but now it was bare, smooth, with no visible hair.

My mouth watered, and I dropped to my knees, much like she does when she worships my cock. I knee-walked to her and buried my face in her sweet bare pussy. I gripped her firm bare ass cheeks and began having the evening's first sweet appetizer.

How do I accurately describe the delightful smell and taste of her succulent pussy. It was like eating the best filet, drinking the best wine, and having the best Banana 'Foster all wrapped together. The sweetness was never-ending. Her cream began to flow, filling my mouth. I could hear her mewing as my tongue danced over her bare lips slipping between them, finding her hard marble, and rolling it around. Her legs began to shake as she sucked air between her teeth, hissing before she groaned loudly, "Oh my God, yes, eat me, Baby! Make me cum! God, yes… so close… Do it! Do it!"

I nibbled on her marble and pushed two fingers deep inside, finding her spot, and working on it. Her legs buckled, and she screamed as an orgasmic tidal wave roared over her body. She shook and began to collapse. I caught her and laid her on the carpet. She had a look on her face I had never seen before. It was a look of complete and total satisfaction, pure sexual release, and love, oh yes, love.

I lay beside Patrice, holding her, as my cock throbbed against her thigh. I had not cum, but there was no way now. We had to get ready for our celebration. I would catch up tonight and over the weekend.

I looked at her lying in my arms. "I love you, Patti."

Her eyes were loving but with an odd look mixed in. Her breath caught in her throat as she responded, Ohhh, Terry, I love you so much. I don't deserve you."

Her words concerned me. Why did she feel she didn't deserve me? I let it go and kissed her.

"We have to dress and go soon," I got out of bed and began to get ready. I was watching Patrice as she watched me.

Tonight, would be special for us, our partners, and all our employees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The celebration was wonderful. Lots of drinks and laughs, it was a joyous occasion, the first big moment in the firm's future. I was proud of Terry, Ted, Bob, and the staff. They had worked so hard to make this deal happen. Their hard work put the firm in a position to grow fast and become a major player in the M & A arena. The money will make all the sacrifices worthwhile.

As I watched Terry praising all their good work and surprising them all with bonus checks, my heart was full, and my heart hurt at the same time. Last night I cheated on this wonderful man. How could I have done that? I am a bad woman.

We partied late into the night. Everyone had an amazing time. Later, when we were home together, Terry made love to me all night long. It was the most wonderful night of our lives.

As I fell asleep, I looked at the clock, 4:37 am. I resolved that I would never cheat on Terry again. Satisfied, I had cleared my mind. I fell asleep holding my man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our weekend was fun, full of sex and laying around naked. We didn't accomplish anything except to satisfy every sexual urge we had over the two days.

Monday came, and reality came back into play. We made loved one last time as we showered together and then were off to work again. We are committed to not letting our work schedules get in the way of our time and commitment to each other.

Work was busy getting everything set for our new client. Ted was the account manager, and we picked a good team to support the client. We had an owner meeting and agreed we needed to hire additional staff. We had our HR consultant build several ads and loaded them on several internet job sites. We had a company meeting to set the stage for what we expect from everyone. It went well, and everyone was excited as they realized our firm's growth. My brothers and I were proud of how far we had come and recognized that our excellent work had been worth it all.

Later in the afternoon, we all drove to the BMW dealer. There would be no more ten-year-old cars. In an hour, we were all proudly driving new BMWs. Ted, a Blue X7 SUV; Bob, a Black X5 SUV; and me, a Steel Grey X7 SUV.

The next few weeks were busy, as I was sure every day would be from now on. We were now a Merger and Acquisition firm of note. The phone has started to ring!

At home, things could not be better. Patrice and I were relaxing now as money would never be an issue for us again. Our evenings were spent cuddling and talking about the future of our family. We went to bed together, and most nights, we made love.

Patrice went to her book club on Thursdays, and I played poker twice a month on Thursdays. We arrived home about the same time and were in bed shortly after. I noticed that Patrice might get home later than me every week or so, and on those nights, she was more tired. I didn't think anything about it as I thought our life together was almost perfect.    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love my life now. All the stress and hard work, sleepless nights, and long work hours Terry and his team had put in, keeping us apart, had paid off as I always knew it would. Our future was set. I had mastered my job. I worked automatically, seeing my doctors every two weeks or monthly. I was making a good six figures and quarterly production bonuses.

Terry was now taking a nice six-figure salary, so we were banking an excellent monthly income. We had one joint account for our home expenses and the family's future. We each had a personal bank account in which we deposited ten percent of our income for personal use.  

We discussed investments and searched for a good personal financial advisor. 

Then came the talk about babies. It was something we both wanted, a family of five or six. Now that things were stable, it was time to start to work on our first little one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been two weeks since that night when I got a text from James. I was hoping he would not contact me again, and I was incredibly happy and didn't want him in my life any longer.

I was just walking out of a meeting on Wednesday afternoon when my phone buzzed, and I excused myself and looked at my phone. My heart jumped; it was James, and I wasn't sure if I was happy or sad.

James's text: "Patti, it's been a couple of weeks. I am in town tomorrow night if you want to play around."

I looked at the text, and mixed emotions swept over me. I was instantly wet, and my breathing grew faster. What was it about this man that created this reaction in me? I began to shake as I thought about two weeks ago and how great the sex had been. James knew how to fuck me, getting everything out of me, making me cum harder than ever, many times.

I hungered for his cock when we were together, and it was all animal desire with outrageous lust. We were rutting like animals having the purest raw sex I had ever had.

Even now, just getting this message, I was soaking wet, and my body began to crave his sex. I wanted him, and I wanted him badly!

I didn't answer the text and walked to my car. I sat inside and thought about Terry and what we had. I tried to measure out what I had to gain and what I had to lose. The loose side was far longer, but on the gain side, lust was powerfully strong. I closed my eyes and saw James and me fucking, my body was on fire, and I started cumming over and over on his cock.

Then I realized I was sitting in my car with my hand in my panties, fingering myself cumming on them as if they were James’s cock. I was shaking as I sat there; it was a wonderful feeling. I wanted him again; no, my body craved him.

I put the phone on the seat and started to drive home. My mind was reeling when I came to Walmart. I pulled into the parking lot and parked in the back row between two trucks. I was tucked away where no one could see me. I lay my seat back. I raised my hips, slipped my wet panties off, and smelled them. God, I was horny.

I spread my legs cocking one leg up and over the console and the other down by the gas pedal. My legs were spread open as I could go. My pussy was pulsing, and I had to relieve its need.

My fingers went to work. One set of fingers was on my clit and pussy, with the other playing with my asshole. I strummed my clit, and finger fucked my pussy and asshole for the next thirty minutes, cumming many times. I was so wet my cream was running out of my pussy like a leaking water faucet. My skirt and the seat were soaked with cum and would need to be cleaned. My whole body was trembling as I came back to earth from fantasy heaven. I was finally able to raise the seat back and sit up. My mind was racing with great confusion. I stuffed my panties in my purse after I used them to wipe myself clean.

I started my car and made the ten-minute drive home. I pulled into an empty garage. Terry was still working hard to close out the biggest deal the firm had ever put together. I was proud of him, but the hours he had been putting in limited our time together, and I missed him so much. Many nights he was worn out when he came home and would fall asleep quickly, so our love life suffered, and I needed that often.

I put my things away in the house and went to the bathroom to clean up. I poured a glass of wine to take with me. As I walked up the stairs, my phone buzzed in my hand, and I knew it was James and didn't want to read it.

I threw my phone on the bed and went into the bathroom. I stripped and washed my pussy and asshole with a rag. The friction almost made me cum, but I held it off, wanting to cum for Terry later.

I wore a sexy sheer black robe and an almost-nothing lace thong for Terry.

My phone buzzed again. I looked at it this time.

James texts: "Come to me tomorrow night, I need you, and you need me, please my cock is already hard for you!"

My body started to shake as my pussy was wet again. God, what was it about James? It had been years, and I had never thought about James once, so why now?

I read the message again, and my body shuddered.

I made a fateful decision and texted James.

My text: "James, this is not good. I should never see you again. Text me the room number. 5:30. I will have two hours only. God damn you!"

James Text: "Thank God, I need you so bad. Anytime with you is like heaven. 5:30, I am hard already!"

I didn't respond. I knew prolonging this relationship was a major mistake, but how could I resist James? I don't know why. But this had to be the last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived home, and the house was quiet. It was a little after 9:30 pm. I had not much dinner, just a sandwich at work, and I was tired. I didn't call out, knowing Patrice was waiting for me in bed, and that thought excited me.

I crested the stairs and walked down the hall. I could see the flickering light from the burning candles and smell the Jasmine incense wafting in the air. 

I stepped through the door, and there she was, my angel, dressed, or mostly undressed, in a sheer black robe and thong. She had a sexy smile, and her eyes were sparkling in the candlelight.

As I walked to the side of the bed, my cock swelled, tenting my trousers.

Patrice's eyes leveled on my cock, and she smiled. "Hi sailor, it looks like you see something you like?" The glow on her face was incredible. Then she ran her tongue over her lips and curled the tip, flicking it a few times.

My tiredness disappeared as sexual energy took its place. I played along as my boxers hit the floor. I climbed on the bed, "Why yes, little lady, I see an appetizing morsel lying before me."  

I grabbed her two ankles and pulled her to me, spreading her legs wide. Her pussy lips opened like a flower, and each pedal flared to the side, showing me her wet pink center. She was so wet that a thin stream of her cream ran out and down over her tight little bud.

Patrice was breathing hard and biting her lip; a clear tell she was hot and turned on, a hair trigger. If I touched her clit, pussy, or asshole, she would go off like a powder keg. I like her like this. I could play with her, edging her for a long time. Driving her crazy until I relent and let her cum. I will keep fucking her until I cum, then keep fucking her more until we both cum again and collapse together, having exhausted ourselves.

The secret for tonight was I took an enhancement pill as I left the office. I use them sparingly and only when I want to make our experience exceptional, as I wanted it to be tonight. I had been working too much, and our time together suffered. I knew it was only temporary, but it mattered, so I wanted tonight to be special.

I looked down at her, smiling with lust all over my face. I wasted no time and dove into her wet pussy. I devoured her, making her scream as she humped against my mouth. I sucked her lips into my mouth, lightly chewing on them. Then I dipped my tongue into her wet pink center, tasting her sweet cream, lapping it up as it poured out of her.

I moved to her clit, beating it rapidly with the tip of my tongue. I pushed two fingers into her hot pussy, curling them up, finding her spot, and rubbing it. My pinky pressed down, tickling her puckered back hole, making Patrice gasp then she let out.

"Oh my God, Terry baby, you are fucking killing me, I need to cum so bad, and you are teasing. Make me cum, please, baby, make me cum!"

I paid her no mind and continued to torment her pussy and ass. My pinky slipped just inside her tight asshole as my lips wrapped around her hard clit, and my two fingers fucked her pussy hard.

Patrice was going wild, bucking up off the bed and thrashing around, so I had no choice but to stop. I backed away, watching her withering on the bed. One hand was on her pussy, and the other was pinching her breasts. She was moaning, then begging. "No, No, don't stop. I have to cum. You are evil. Please come back, make me cum. I am so close."

I laughed as I watched her. My cock was in my hand as I moved between her legs. I kissed her pussy once more, sliding my tongue deep inside. Then I backed away, waiting, then pushed my cock into her steamy pussy, balls deep in one stroke.

"Oh, fuck yes, Baby! Fuck me now, fuck me all night, make me cum, oh God, make me cum." Patrice was bucking off the bed, meeting my every thrust. My cock slid in deep, and my balls bounced against her ass. We were now in sync fucking like animals, not lovemaking here, just good old hard fucking. We were like hungry animals at our first meal in weeks, and we couldn't get enough.

Patrice took a deep breath and held it in as her whole body tensed up stiff as a board and shaking as my cock continued to slam into her. She had not breathed in a couple of minutes. Her hands had a life grip on my biceps, and her legs relaxed and wrapped around me. She pulled me deeper, fucking me back as I plowed her deep furrow.

Then she exploded cumming like a geyser squirting her cream all over me. She didn't breathe, and she didn't speak. Her mouth was wide open in a silent scream of unknown pleasure. Her hand moved to my head, pulling me down, kissing me with untold passion. I was overcome and began fucking her with all I had left.

Stroke after stroke, I fucked deep into her. My bone was tapping her clit with each stroke. Patti was continuously cumming, gripping my cock, milking it, wanting my cum.

Finally, I felt the rumble in my balls as they drew up tight inside me, and I began to cum, delivering rope after rope of cum deep inside her wanton pussy. Three, four, five shots, then came two smaller ones to finish me off. I held still for a minute until we had both stopped. I fell onto the bed, breathing hard, looking at my beautiful wife.

Her hair was matted and wet with our sex sweat. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly as her breathing began to slow. She had a beautiful look with a freshly fucked glow all around her.

Patrice rolled to her side and looked at me. She reached out her hand and swept the hair from my face, caressing my cheek. "God, I love you so much, Terrance. What would I ever do without you?"

Her eyes changed from lust to blank. Then a strange smile showed on her face.

The look was odd, especially since we had just had some of the most incredible sex ever. I wondered what Patrice was thinking.

"Penny, for your thoughts," I asked.

Her look changed, and she was back to me. It was like she was deeply thinking about something, and my question brought her back.

Patrice moved over and kissed me softly. "I was just thinking of us and how happy I am that you are my husband."

I liked that and kissed her back. We lay together kissing, discussing our future, and making babies. We finally went to shower and resisted the urge to fuck again, and I was very tired now and needed to sleep.

We cuddled under the covers, and I was asleep in seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay looking at Terry after telling him I loved him and was happy he was my husband. A wave of guilt raced through me, and I realized I was bad. I had just had some of the best sex of my life with my husband, and I would be cheating on him again in twenty-four hours with James.

HannaMo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaMo

I am sure the changing expression on my face stimulated Terry's question.

I lied, covering up the guilt and shame I felt. Nothing could mess up this magical night with my husband, which was perfect.

All thoughts of James were gone until the next day. We slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stirred as the light filtered through the drapes. I felt Terry's morning wood poking my bottom. I slowly rolled over and slipped down under the covers. His manly scent and the smell of sex were heavy as I gripped his cock and licked his head. His cock twitched as I licked him several more times, closed my lips over his crown, sealing them around his shaft, and sucked on him hard.

Terrence stirred, letting out a low moan.

I slowly slipped my lips down his shaft taking him deeper into my mouth until he was seated deep in my throat and my nose pressed into his matted pubes. I felt his cock pulse and Terry's hand softly on my head. I slithered my tongue all along the underside of his cock, making him groan louder. I had not bobbed, but I knew he was primed to cum any second.

I could not have that happen yet, so I gripped his balls in my hand and squeezed them just hard enough to take the edge away. I knew it was a gamble; I could have made him cum as well.

Terry let out a deep guttural groan and gripped my head with both hands. His hips lurched forward, trying to drive his cock deeper into my throat. I took all of him and pressed against his thighs, countering his pressure. I was breathing through my nose, but that was becoming difficult. I took his balls in my hand again and squeezed them very hard. He groaned and let go of my head.

I pulled off his cock, threw the covers off, and looked at him. I pushed him onto his back and crawled on him, taking his cock in my hand, and placing it in my pussy hole. I smiled and slammed down on his cock until our bones mashed together.

"Oh God," he gasped as I rode him hard and fast.

I was wanton, fucking Terry like a wild woman. He was my man, and I was taking him for me on the morning I would cheat on him again. What The Fuck was wrong with me! I had everything I wanted and needed between my legs right now, so what the fuck was it about James that made me crazy?

I fucked Terry hard. Then he gripped my hips and took control. He quickly flipped me on my back, never missing a stroke, and began fucking me like there was no tomorrow. I loved reaching up and pulling his mouth down to mine, kissing him with untold passion.

I quickly started to cum over and over. I was locked in our kiss, moaning into his mouth. Then Terry groaned and slammed deep into me one last time. His whole body tensed, and he filled my pussy with his wonderful gift. His cock throbbed over and over again as he deposited millions of little fishies inside me. I was in a beautiful place. I looked at my man, smiled, and kissed him again.

"I love you, Terrance Grace. I love you so much!"

I pulled him down on me as his orgasm finished, holding his trembling body on mine, taking all his weight onto me. I felt so safe and loved then, and a few tears rolled down my cheeks.

We lay together for a good while. Then Terry had to get ready for work. We showered and washed each other with only a few stray touches and dried each other. Then Terry dressed in his dapper suit and tie, and I put a matching pocket square in his jacket pocket and sent him off to war.

As Terry left, he kissed me. "Have fun at the book club. I will be late, home about the time you are. I love you."

His words sent a rush of guilt through me as I knew I would be fucking James as he worked. God, I am so bad.

I hugged him, squeezing him tight, told him I loved him, and sent him on his way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 8:23 when Terry walked out the door. I had nine hours until I would be in James's bed with him fucking me for two hours. I was excited and sad at the same time. I was so conflicted. I could not understand how I could feel like I do for Terry and still have this crazy desire to fuck James. I knew this was walking on a razor's edge, and one slip, either way, I could cut my life in half!

I dressed and got on with my day. I had a spa appointment to get waxed and a facial at 12:30 pm, so I had a little shopping to do before. I got ready and left, knowing when I came home tonight. I would once again be a cheating wife, a slut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My workday was busy as normal. Our client's merger was in full swing, and there were hundreds of things to do to make the merger flawless. We had teams set up handling everything. Ted and I were driving the main parts and interviewing potential candidates. We were a rising firm, and our name was getting real traction. The quality of candidates was remarkably high, making it difficult to cull the list down. It seemed that all of them could be of use, and we just couldn't afford them all.

I finally left for home just before 10:00 pm. I texted Patti, telling her I was on my way. I started my drive but got no response from her. I pulled into the driveway at about 10:15 pm, and the house was dark. It didn't look like Patrice was home. Once again, she was late coming home on a book club night. Recently that has been happening more often. They probably got into a good discussion on the book they were reading, and time got away from them.

As I walked out of the kitchen to the stairs, I heard the garage door open, so Patti was home. That was a relief, and I still wondered why she didn't respond, that was not like her.

Patrice came through the door in a rush. She dropped her bag and purse and ran to the bathroom, chirping as she went by, "Have to pee!" I laughed as she scrambled to the powder room by the kitchen. It was funny seeing the pained look on her face.

I went up to our bedroom and needed a shower, so I turned on the water and stripped. I stepped into the shower with my head under the hot water raining down on me. It was like a brain massage, washing away the day's stress. I leaned against the wall letting the steaming hot water soothe me. I was clearing my mind of today's activities when the door opened, and a naked Patrice stepped in.

I always welcome my naked wife if she wants to shower with me. It is often much more than a shower, so tonight, I didn't know which way it would go. She slipped up behind me and pressed her firm body against me. Patti's breasts felt like cushions with hard buttons poking into my back. Her hand slipped around me, finding my soft cock and balls between my legs. She played with my cock and rolled my balls in her hand. I was only human, so my cock hardened fast as Patti slowly stroked me. 

"I think someone is happy to see me?" she teased. "I am happy to see this big boy."

"Oh fuck," I groaned as she squeezed right behind my cockhead, making my cock throb.  

"Fuck, yes, that is a good idea. In here or in bed, you decide."

I stood, turned the water off sun around, grabbed her, and kissed her hard. I pulled her from the shower, and we quickly dried most of the water off then I pulled her to the bed and pushed her down on it.

Patti squealed, "Aren't you a horny devil tonight."

I pushed her up in the middle and pulled her legs apart. I kissed down her right leg to the soft skin of her inner thigh. Then moved over to the left and kissed down that leg. As I moved back up her leg again, I noticed a couple of marks on her skin, wondering what caused them. I let it pass as nothing.

I moved to the hollow on the side of her pussy and sucked her skin, not long enough to make a hickey, but Patti loved it and cooed as I licked and sucked her on both sides. I sat back and looked at her pussy. It was a deep red and looked swollen and wet, not from the shower but from arousal. I licked her, and she flinched and hissed. It seemed uncomfortable, but I did it repeatedly, and her hiss turned into a deep moan. She pulled her legs back and opened them wider, urging me on.

I dove back in and ate her until she was cumming and holding my mouth on her pussy. My tongue was licking up her cream, which flowed more freely than normal. Patti was overly excited tonight, and I wondered why.

Patti screamed as a massive orgasm raced over her. "Oh God, Terry, I'm cummmiiinnng, oh fuck, yes, cummmiiinnng so hard. Fuck me, Baby, fuck me now!"

I had been stroking my cock and was ready. I quickly moved up between Patti's legs and slipped my cock right onto her wet swollen pussy. She was so wet she felt loser than normal and was open to me. I fucked her hard. Her pussy tried to grip me as she began to cum again. Tonight, her pussy didn't grab me like normal. I did cum, filled her pussy with cum, and lay on her. We kissed, and I slid to the side, looking at Patrice.

She looked at me with a sad look that I did not understand. I had an old feeling but let it go and cuddled with her.

"I love you, Patti. Is everything OK? You seem sad when you should be happy."

I felt Patrice shudder at my words, pressing back into my arms. She was quiet, with no response.

I didn't push it, and we cuddled and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home later than I wanted to. It was my fault; I just couldn't leave James' bed when I wanted to. I was so mad at myself, and I nearly risked discovery.

When I entered the house, I ran to the bathroom, telling Terry I had to pee, but it was not true. I just wanted to break the moment because I was late. How conniving I had become. I was lying to my husband without a thought. I was becoming a bad person and a terrible wife.

When I came out, Terry had gone upstairs. I followed him and heard the shower come on, so I decided to surprise Terry and slip into the shower with him. 

Terry liked to unwind from his day under the pelting water. So, I waited until he had been under the water for a while. I quietly opened the door and stepped in. Terry heard and looked at me as I slipped up behind him, pressing my breasts against his back. My nipples were hard, so I knew they were pressing into his skin.

I felt so good holding him, pressing against him. I felt at home and where I needed to be. What I did several hours ago, as bad as it was and as satisfying then, was washing away now as I reached around Terry finding his soft cock and taking it in my hand. I played with it and his balls until he hardened. I squeezed him and started stroking his cock. He quickly hardened in my hand.

I whispered into his back, "Terry, God, I love you so much."  

My arms tightened around him as my hands played with his balls and stroked his cock. I wanted to fuck him now, I needed his cock in me reclaiming his pussy from James. I squeezed his balls, and he yelped, "Oh fuck."

I agreed and asked, "Fuck, yes, that is a good idea. In here or in bed, you decide."

Terry quickly turned off the water and pulled me out of the shower, dried me, and I dried him. Then he dragged me to the bed and pushed me back on it.

Terry was quickly on me, teasing me and kissing my legs up and down. I was worried he might see some marls or see that my pussy was used, red and swollen. I was overly sensitive and a little sour.

My time with James was very intense. I was in his room for less than five minutes, and he was inside me fucking the hell out of me. I was cumming quickly and was cumming for most of the next two hours. I was cumming so hard at the end that I couldn't leave him. The pleasure was so wonderful, and it made me late getting home.

My guilt level was off the chart. I was ashamed of myself, and I was a horrible cheating wife. Terry deserves a better woman than me, and I was that woman until a month ago. What the hell happened to me?

As Terry went down on me, I was worried he would see how red and swollen my bare pussy was and ask me about it, but he was so into making love to me that he never saw it, then God for that. I could not lie to him if he asked, and I would have to tell him.

Terry fucked me hard and owned my pussy again. He never knew he had lost me, so it was just him loving me. For me, it was a huge relief for him to reclaim me.

Terry did sense something, though, because he asked if I was OK. I knew I was not doing a decent job covering my cheating, and I had to be careful. I know that what I needed to do was stop and never see James again.

We cuddled and fell asleep, so I escaped detection once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next three weeks were like the weeks before, I was working hard and long hours, not getting home much before 9:30 every night. I worked Saturdays, so my time with Patrice was limited. I knew it was hard on her, but I assured her that it would be over in two more weeks, and it would be well worth all the time we had lost. I would make it up to her a thousand-fold.

Our love life was as good as ever, but it seemed that every Thursday, things were different, but I couldn't figure it out. First, Patti was coming home later and wired when she got home. She was hornier than normal and wanted to make love, which never happened on other days or nights.

It had something to do with the book club, but I was not in the position to start to dig into anything now. It was not causing a problem, so it had to wait.

The next Thursday, I came home at 9:00 pm, and Patti was home at about 9:30 pm. Once again, she was very turned on, and we were in bed shortly. Lovemaking that night was wonderful. We were happy and loving as we cuddled and told each other we loved one another.

The next week was very intense at work. We were in the last week of preparation for our merger presentation, and I was late every night. Most nights, Patti was in bed asleep when I came home. We had no sex for the first three days of the week.

I didn't get home until 12:30 am the night before the presentation. Patrice was in bed, but as I slipped into the sheets, she rolled to me and held me. She kissed me and said, "tomorrow is the big day, you will do great, and you will get this business. Our life was changing for the good, and our life will get back to normal.  

I kissed her. "Yes, it will. I am sorry for being absent from you these last three months. It has been necessary, but I still feel bad that I am there for you like I promised when we married. I know it has been hard on you and I promise that once this deal is completed, our lives will be so much better, and I will be here for you always."

I felt Patrice tremble as I spoke. Then a soft sob started but quickly ended.

"Are you OK, Patti?" concerned as to why she would be crying.

She didn't answer, then rolled over to look at me. "I'm sorry for crying, but I miss you when you are consumed with work at night. Sometimes I feel like you have forgotten me, and I get lonely. I love you so much and want us to be together every minute we can be."

"Oh no, I could never forget you. I love you more than anything, even more than the firm; you are my whole life, and it would kill me to lose you."

We were quiet after that and held each other. I knew that once tomorrow was over and the deal was completed, things would settle back down, and life would be good again.

We slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke feeling Terry holding me and his morning wood laying between my ass cheeks, and I pushed back against him and mewed. Today was the day for the deal to close and my last day with James. I had not told him yet, but that was the first thing I would say once I was with him. Then I was coming home to my man, never to stay again. It was goodbye to James forever and hello to my recommitted life to my husband.

I rolled over and woke Terry with a soft kiss. "Good morning, lover. Want to start the day with a BANG?"

I quickly slipped down and swallowed his hard cock.

"Oh Jesus, Patrice," Terry groaned.

I began to bob on his cock, stroking him and playing with his balls. I knew he wouldn't last long and wanted him to cum inside me, so after a few bobs, I slipped up, kissed him, and rolled on my back.

"Come and get it, big boy, fill my hot pussy with that beautiful cock. Fuck me good, then go, make us rich!"

Terry was on me in a flash, driving his cock deep into me, kissing me, and sucking on my nipples. I was in heaven making love with my husband, my man. From this moment, no other man would ever touch this pussy, only Terrance Grace.

I started cumming. My body shook, and my breathing was short. I held Terry tight and wrapped my legs around him, fucking him back, matching every stroke. We were one, fucking like animals, bringing pleasure to each other and relief to me. I knew my conviction was right, only Terry forever.

"Cum in me, baby, give it all to me, fuck me hard, cum, baby, cum now!" I begged him.

I pulled his mouth down and kissed him hard. I looked him in the eye and said with a tear in mine. I love you, Terrance Grace, forever. Don't you ever forget that!"

Terry ramped up his thrusts and suddenly froze as his body succumbed to a massive orgasm. His balls release a torrent of cum, filling me to overflowing. He shook and collapsed on me as his cock pulsed, giving it all to me.

I held him tight, taking all his weight on me, feeling safe and secure as his love flowed into me. God, I was lucky to have such a man as my husband.

Terry slowly came down as I had and kissed me once more before he left the bed.

I let Terry shower and prepare for his special day. He would lead his team through the corporate gauntlet and secure this deal. He was so happy at what they had accomplished and what it meant to all of us, the workers, partners, and spouses. 

Terry came back into the room dressed in a new dark blue Armani suit, a $200 tie, and shiny shoes. He looked like a million dollars. I crawled out of bed, reached between my legs, and pushed two fingers into my pussy. I wiggled them around, wetting them good. I walked up to Terry, pressing my naked body against him. I kissed him softly, then rubbed my two wet fingers around his lips, painting them with my cream. He opened his mouth, and I laid them on his tongue. He closed his mouth and sucked them clean.

I stepped back, "You are such a naughty boy. Now you can smell me all day and come home to me tonight, and it will be very special, I promise."

"I love you, Patrice Grace, wish us luck, and I'll see you tonight."

I swatted him on the ass, "Get out of here before I rip those clothes off you and fuck you within an inch of your life. Go, make us rich!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning was exciting, a wonderful blow job and incredible fucking. What more can one ask for? Now I am off to a meeting that will change our lives.

The day went fast, and the meeting was long, but we accomplished our goal. The principals signed the merger documents, shook hands, and we exchanged financial documents, checks, and stock vouchers. The deal was completed.

We were on the map as an M & A firm, and the long-term legal counsel agreement made us all wealthy today and future millionaires. Our decision to build our firm paid off after many years of pain and struggle, making today even more special.  

We all had great families. We had a great business with wonderful employees and a bright future ahead. Life was once again better than before and back to normalcy.

Everything was good. I had just texted Patrice that I was heading home and would celebrate tonight with the love of my life. As I pulled to the exit, I saw her red BMW pull into the Marriott across the street. What the fuck was going on?

I didn't know it then, but my life was about to make a major change.

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments