Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who's that Girl? Pt3

"Chris has run out of suspects and decides one final look at "The List" is worth his while."

6
3 Comments 3
2.2k Views 2.2k
4.6k words 4.6k words

I sat in my office looking at my smartphone. “The wonders of technology!” I smiled to myself. It was simple really and even though I was frustrated that my keen intellect hadn’t been able to work out who ‘Buttercup’ was, I also knew that it would have been impossible to work out. She had never even been on the radar.

This was the second-best birthday present I’d ever got.

My intercom beeped and Eleanor announced Tamara’s arrival for my birthday lunch; a moment later she walked in and headed straight for the desk leaning all the way across it deliberately affording a generous view of her cleavage as she did so. “Happy Birthday, Chris!” she declared placing a small gift-wrapped box on the desk before kissing me softly on the lips.

“Mmm… interesting underwear!” I replied as she stood up. She was dressed in what could only be described as a black pinstripe ‘power’ suit and the glimpse of the corset beneath was only betrayed externally by how high her breasts were held.

“Ahh, one of your birthday presents… sometimes all the fun is in the unwrapping!” she smiled licking her lips.

“Amen to that,” I agreed, “and this?” pointing at the present.

“A little later I think!” she smirked.

“Talking of birthday wishes I may have had a breakthrough!” I declared.

“The List?” she asked.

“The List!” I agreed and reached for the intercom as she sat down in the chair opposite and lifted her patent leather five-inch heels to rest on the desk. My cock twitched at the thought of what the rest of Tamara’s suit concealed. I pressed the intercom once again. “Eleanor can you bring in the ‘V… I… P’ list for the New Year’s party, please!” I asked.

“Certainly, Mr Harmon,” she replied and was standing before me in less than sixty seconds. She glanced almost nervously at Tamara’s heels while Tamara stared unabashedly at my assistant’s ass from behind her. I suppressed a grin as she arched a questioning eyebrow. She turned the page towards me and I saw the now-familiar fifty-four names.

“Actually, grab a pen please and cross off these names,” I told her and she dutifully grabbed a highlighter from the cup on the desk and leant forward preparing to follow my instructions. Tamara tilted her head and idly ran a fingernail into her cleavage as she lusted after the tight ass in front of her.

“So… Gerry Newman and Giselle… Joanna G and her plus-one… Brita and her plus-one… Actually just cross out any plus-ones… Brita… Andrew Peter… Rick Anson and Dani…” I began. I rattled off another twenty names before I rose from my seat and began to walk around the room. Part of the reason was to help me think but I also came around the desk to share the view my wife was enjoying.

Eleanor seemed at least partially aware of the eyes upon her as her cheeks flexed a little. I took my time as I recalled the list and added another two names. “How many does that leave now, Eleanor?”

“Just the one couple, Mr Harmon; Kayla and Kate Topton, sir!” she informed me.

I looked at Tamara, “Kate would be a turn-up!” I grinned.

“It would but she always been a sub; I wish it but I can’t see it, babe!” We both heard Eleanor’s intake of breath as we discussed the sexual orientation of a member of the Royal family.

“And Kayla is far too short. So that’s them all!” I declared.

Tamara looked at me puzzled, “So what’s the breakthrough?”

“Buttercup was definitely a gate-crasher but there was an inside man, so to speak” I smiled.

“Okay… that sounds like we’re back to square one, though!” she answered.

Eleanor straightened up and looked from me to Tamara and back again with a look of confusion on her face. I could see her mulling over whether she should ask if she was dismissed but obviously curiosity was winning.

I rested my ass against the edge of the desk beside my assistant. “The doorbell,” I said simply.

“The doorbell? What about the doorbell?” puzzled Tamara and I saw Eleanor continue to glance between the two of us.

I twisted around and picked up my phone briefly locking eyes with Eleanor who still remained silent. “Our doorbell has a camera.”

Tamara nodded, “Yes… yes, lets us see anyone who rings it when we’re not there and?”

“Oh, it doesn’t do just that… it records all movement whether the bell is rung or not… and all stored in the ‘cloud’ it seems!” I smiled and opened the appropriate picture. I heard the gulp from beside me and grinned; “There was an awful lot to go through that night but I found our gate-crasher!” I twisted the phone screen towards Tamara.

“Oh!” she simply said and the two of us looked at my assistant.

“Well… Buttercup?” I asked as she looked down at her feet and gave the barest of nods.

“You naughty girl!” declared Tamara as she rose from her seat, “We’ve been searching high and low for you, Eleanor!”

She raised her head and looked into my wife’s eyes, a mischievous grin playing about her own as she squirmed a little.

I walked around my desk and opened a drawer, “Of course the picture doesn’t show her co-conspirator, though!”

Tamara pulled her gaze away from my assistant and stared at me, “Does she need one?”

“She does,” I answered simply looking down into my drawer. “She’s never been to our house… but knew where our bedroom was… knew where...“ I reached down into the drawer and lifted out the item I had brought from home; “... your strap-on should have been along with your other toys… knew where it was and that it was there!”

For the first time, my wife’s face gave the slightest hint that she hadn’t been ‘completely’ honest. “Oh…” she answered rather meekly, noting that I had swapped out the usual dildo for the facsimile of my own cock.

“Oh?” I grinned and reached under the lip of my desk and pressed the privacy button that locked the office door and lit up a red light above the door.

“Oh dear…” smiled my wife, “Time to pay the piper, Ellie,” she added as she turned to my assistant.

She nodded in agreement and turned to face the desk bending over it as she looked up at me and then at the ‘guilty’ strap-on in my hand. Tamara followed suit as I walked around behind them.

I gently placed the ‘murder’ weapon between their heads and they both faced it and each other with lust in their eyes. Two loud resounding smacks echoed around my sound-proofed (strictly for business but happily for more pleasurable activities as well) office as my hand came down sharply on Tamara’s trousered ass and then Eleanor’s skirted rear.

Eleanor moaned deeply and Tamara squeaked. I grinned at the difference between the two of them. I knew Tamara enjoyed a little light spanking but she had truly been a dishonest wife and I watched her knuckles whiten gripping the edge of the desk either side of her hips I knew she was resigning herself to her fate. I pondered Eleanor’s ass and her splayed trembling fingers and wondered if the dominating role she had played had been her natural state or if she was a true ‘switch’.

Another resounding smack on their opposite cheeks and again one moaned deeply while the other whimpered. “So has Eleanor been to our house before?” I asked sternly.

“Yes, sir,” answered my assistant promptly and then groaned as I struck her ass again.

“I was asking my wife, Eleanor… Ellie!” I corrected her.

“Y… yes… sir!” Tamara answered hesitantly, “Just the once!”

I reached for her ass and felt it flinch as I gently caressed it. “And is this when you hatched your…nefarious scheme…” I grinned as the two of them stared at each other wondering which of them I was asking; “… Ellie?”

I felt Tamara’s ass relax and almost slapped it again just for badness but decided I was in no hurry and to all attempts and purposes was done for the day regarding business. I looked at the clock and saw it was only twelve-thirty, no hurry at all, I thought.

“Yes, sir!” she answered and sighed as my right hand cupped her cheek and gently squeezed it. I remained silent and she continued, “I dropped off the Glastonbury contract when it needed your immediate signature.”

“Last November?” I asked.

“Yes, sir; the twenty-eighth,” she replied instantly and squirmed a fraction as I gave her cheek a gentle tap acknowledging her fantastic recall. Tamara was biting her lip as she felt my hand sliding slowly up and down between her ass cheeks, almost but not quite reaching beneath her to her mound.

“And… Tamara?” I asked and lifted my hand away; I grinned as I watched her cheeks tense as she expected another smack.

“You... you were out shooting clay pigeons with Gerry… I was in your study… finalising the guest list,” she answered breathlessly. I gently tapped her behind watching her flinch once again.

“Carry on,” I encouraged as I reached down and tugged Ellie’s skirt upwards; she obediently shifted her hips a fraction from the desk and closed her legs allowing the tight skirt to shift up easily.

“She handed me the files and saw what I was working on… I could see… she was interested… more than just… professionally!” she recalled.

My hand left Tamara’s ass as I hitched up Ellie’s skirt completely exposing her pantyhose covered ass; for a moment I thought she was pantie-less beneath but it was simply a thong with a ‘string’ bisecting her ass cheeks. “And?”

“We got to talking… I could see she was wondering about the New Year’s bash… she was… she knew what it was like… she was interested,” Tamara continued as her head turned and saw what I was doing.

“No peeking!” I admonished my wife and landed a slap across her ass.

“Ohhh! Ahhh… yes… sir!” she responded.

“Continue, Ellie!” I ordered as I slapped her ass hard, once on each cheek.

“Fu…“ she breathed and then drew in a deep breath; “Yesss… sir… I’ve known since I started working for you what went on… and since you started compiling your list and organising it… I’ve wondered… wanted… probably since September any mention of it… by you or even in your e-mails… has got me hot!” she admitted. I caressed her nylon-wrapped ass briefly before turning my attention to my wife’s state of ‘over-dress’.

“I’ve spent afternoons positively dripping when acceptance or even apologies have come through from your guest list…” she sighed as she recollected her state of mind. I grasped Tamara’s hips pulling them away a few inches from the desk and reached beneath her unbuckling her belt and pulling down the zipper before edging down her trousers. “Mrs Harmon started telling me that… the party mightn’t be for me… she described the pool orgy from last year… how you fucked Rhia as she fucked you… with her strap-on!”

“Ohh yes I… we did!” I grinned, as I pulled down my wife’s trousers exposing her pantie-less ass and a pair of red fishnet stockings attached by suspenders to her corset. A pair of stockings I recognised; almost identical to those that ‘Buttercup’/Ellie had worn at the New Year party. “And… Tamara?” I ordered as I slipped her feet from her trousers.

She sighed loudly while Ellie remained silent as a hand on each of them slowly slid up the inside of their legs. Both types of underwear snagged against the imperfections on my palms as my hands rose higher; the fishnets pulled and distorted whereas Ellie’s seamed pantyhose tugged minutely and left no trace of my passage. I grinned noting that her seams were as usual impeccably straight.

“TAMARA?” I asked again, my hand rising up between her thighs as her legs quivered.

“Yesss… ohhh…” she moaned; “I… we… I was getting off… as I teased Ellie… I could see her squirming… so I asked her… did she want to come?”

The two women’s legs tensed as my hands rose right up to the top of their thighs and then slipped out and over their backsides. Tamara whimpered in frustration whereas Ellie still remained silent; I looked at her pantyhose clad ass and figured I’d soon change both.

My wife took a deep breath and continued her tale; “She misunderstood me; I’d meant to the party but she replied…“ Tamara stopped and turned her face to my assistant.

Ellie smiled and wet her lips as she felt both my hands move onto her ass; “Ohh God… I so need to cum!” she gasped aloud evoking her feeling of now as well as then. I thrust my fingers through her pantyhose and ripped it asunder exposing her ass and upper thighs in a single movement. In quick succession, I grabbed her thong and yanked it down to her mid-thigh smiling as the crotch remained ‘glued’ to her mound.

MollyParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyParker

“Not so straight anymore,” I muttered as I surveyed the seams running down the remainder of her legs. “Continue Tamara,” I commanded giving each of them a light slap on their bare backsides.

“Ouch!” Tamara squealed from surprise as Ellie groaned deeply jerking her hips back towards me; “Ahhh… yes… so I took her at her word and finger-fucked against your desk… she almost gushed over my hand in under a minute… tastes so sweet too!” she sighed.

I decided that I was now totally overdressed as well; “Eyes front! Continue… Ellie,” I demanded.

I pulled off my jacket and my shirt followed suit tossing them onto the chair behind me as Ellie spoke, “I did… I came so hard… all those frustrating e-mails… seeing your smile whenever you checked the list… hearing some of the conversations you had with Tamara… she took me from your study straight to your bedroom and had me eat her out… then she introduced me to that!” she nodded her head towards the strap-on between their faces obediently not taking the chance to glance behind her.

My shoes and socks disposed of, I stood behind the two women admiring the shiny rivulets tracing down their inner thighs. “She fucked me till I screamed and then fucked me some more… she asked me… teased me that I was thinking of you… thinking it was your hard cock filling my cunt!”

I paused as I finally freed my swollen aching cock; “Was it?” I asked simply.

Ellie bit her lip and I watched her fists clench against the edge of the desk spasmodically; “Yes,” she whispered.

I let my trousers fall to the floor and stepped out of them. “Louder,” I said simply.

Her breath faltered and again barely above a whisper she answered “Yes.”

“Louder!” I repeated with more force.

This time when she hesitated I landed a heavy slap onto my wife’s ass. Tamara yelped and squirmed turning to look at me in disbelief; her eyes remained on mine for the briefest of moments before they descended to my engorged manhood. I watched her back rising and falling as she drew in deep breaths and inched her feet apart before arching her spine raising her ass towards me. I looked down at her rosy cheeks and caressed them tenderly.

“Y… yesss… I wanted your cock in my cunt!” Ellie finally admitted aloud.

“Good girl,” I answered and raised my hand looking into my wife’s eyes as she trembled in anticipation. My hand landed squarely onto Tamara’s mound, I felt it clench sharply as my forefinger parted her soaking lips and her thick viscous juices splatter across her thighs.

“Ohhh god…” she whimpered.

“And then you hatched your plot… Tamara?” I asked as I slowly slid my finger up trailing her pussy cream up between her ass cheeks.

She shook her head; “Not quite then… when I got Ellie to wear the strap-on… she was a natural… that’s when I knew you should have her… damn your silly work rule… you had to try this girl.” Tamara trembled as she felt my wet finger slowly slide across her pucker.

She pushed her ass back, wriggling as she felt my fingertip slowly centre on her tight rear hole; “I… I decided there and then… she should be your birthday present… but… the masked New Year’s party was too good an - ahhh!” she shuddered as I slowly pushed my finger into her ass. “Yesss… an opportunity… a better present… and on your birthday you would’ve known it had something… mmm… to do with me!”

“Damn; such a thoughtful wife,” I grinned and thrust my finger all the way inside her, twisting it back and forth.

“Ohhh fuck yesss!” she moaned as Ellie turned her head and looked longingly at what I was doing to Tamara and my hand slowly stroking my thick shaft. “Yesss… and then your-… our search for ‘Buttercup’ was such a wonderful bonus… and today… I was going to reveal it all,” she laughed lightly and squirmed. “Ellie here… had no idea I was going to tell you… she didn’t even know I bought two of her outfits… mmm… and-“ she sighed as I gently worked my finger in and out of her twitching pucker. She nodded dumbly as she pursed her lips at the gift ignored on the edge of the desk.

“The mask?” I suggested.

“Ahhh… Yesss” she sighed, “And there’s one other gift on your desk!”

“And that is?” I asked puzzled.

Tamara gave a deep resonating shudder and I could even hear her pussy squelch as she consciously squeezed and released it. Reluctantly she reached back grasping my wrist and slowly withdrew my finger. She stood up on trembling legs and looked up at me, “I’m sorry for lying, babe… it was in a good cause?” she suggested before turning sideways and reaching for Ellie’s ass and pulling apart her cheeks exposing her rear hole.

“Hmmm…” I pondered as I moved behind her.

Tamara began pulling off her suit jacket as she stood on tip-toes and whispered in my ear; “It’s was a virgin ass, babe… never been fucked till New Year!”

“Ohh!” I answered turning to face my wife as she pulled off her shirt revealing an identical corset to Ellie’s/Buttercup’s.

She stood there, one hand gripping her left breast through the cup and her other sliding between her legs; “Yes… never been touched by cock or strap-on till you… even though you begged;” she turned to look down at the young woman lying across the desk, “didn’t you… Buttercup!”

“Yesss… I did, I wanted it… and… New Year… I loved it… sir!” she whimpered.

I watched Tamara’s painted fingernails dig into my assistant’s soft flesh as she stretched her anus wider; “This time, Babe YOU get to fuck HER!”

I grabbed my wife around the back of the head and pulled her into a deep kiss as I slid my precum soaked glans up and down between Buttercup’s ass cheeks. Our tongues fought within our locked mouths as the woman before us moaned in anticipation as she felt my angry cock head slide against her pucker.

I finally broke our kiss, “Such a wonderful, caring wife…” my hand dropped to her glowing red ass; “I think you’ve been chastised enough… for the moment… for your lies and untruths! Time for a reward!” I smiled.

“Mmmm… yes, babe!” she beamed and followed my gaze to the strap-on lying beside Buttercup’s head.

“Have you ever noticed the convenient width of this desk?” I smirked.

“Oh!” she grinned as she saw that my assistant’s face was just a fraction short of the other edge of the desk as I pushed her thighs against the side. She walked around the desk and pushed my chair out of the way before picking up the strap-on and adeptly pulling it up her legs and buckling it into place.

Buttercup was almost purring in anticipation as my fingers sank into her ass and I nudged my cockhead against her twitching pucker. “Just one more thing!” I said simply nodding towards the still wrapped gift.

Tamara tore the exquisite wrapping from the box and pulled out an identical mask and tied it around her head. She stood before Buttercup and threaded her fingers through the woman’s hair as she presented the fake phallus to her lips.

“Do you want it, Buttercup?” I asked.

“Yes… yes, sir!”

“Do you?” asked Tamara quizzically.

I watched Buttercup look up at her mirror-image from New Year; “Please… yes… Mistress!” she pleaded.

“No… I don’t think she does,” I offered to my wife and sharply back-handed my assistant’s ass.

She screamed and jerked as she felt the blow; “I do… I do… please… sir… please!”

“Did she make you beg, Babe?” Tamara asked me across the stricken woman. I watched her hands grip Ellie’s head tighter and then swing her hips from side to side smacking the dildo against her cheeks again and again.

“She did!” I declared and landed another hard blow onto her ass.

Tamara pulled her head up to look down into her streaming eyes grabbing her fake cock in one hand and slid it across Buttercup’s gasping mouth; “You made him beg to be released, didn’t you?”

“I did… I did…I’m sorry, Mistress… sorry, Sir” she replied between sobs. I laughed aloud as I pressed my glans into her twitching ass starting to stretch her sphincter and pulling out as her gasp turned into a throaty moan.

I landed two more sharp slaps across each of her cheeks watching as the red flesh reverberated to the blows. “You made me beg! How long was it you had me with that strap fastened around my cock?” I questioned her and then looked across at my wife staring down at the pleading woman. “Well, Tamara? How long was it?”

My masked wife lifted her head sharply and looked at me; the lower half of her face betraying the guilt that must have been etched all across it. I tilted my own head to the side waiting for a reply. I couldn’t believe it hadn’t already occurred to me that my ‘co-detective’ in this mystery had actually watched the entire episode transpire. “Where were you hiding? In the closet?” I demanded.

For a moment I almost thought she was going to flee when Buttercup began “She was in t -“ her sentence was cut short instantly as Tamara quickly looked down and slammed the strap-on deep into her mouth. The woman between us moaned deeply and I felt her juices pour from her untouched pussy to run down between our legs. My fingers sank deep into her hot abused flesh and I drove my own cock hard into her ass gaining a deep, muffled grunt.

The two of us faced each other as we alternately drove our ‘cocks’ into one end of the woman and then the other. “What else is there, Tamara… or I promise you won’t get any of this… for days!”

“I… I… was in my walk-in wardrobe… from the moment I sent Buttercup downstairs to introduce herself to you!” she admitted. A small smile played about her lips as she saw the confusion on my face. I watched her fingers inter-lace around the back of Buttercup’s head as she speeded up her hips and face-fucked her brutally.

“But… you can’t see… even from the door,” I answered as I began to match her speed. All thoughts of ‘edging’ Buttercup had gone from our minds as she had begun to ‘rat’ out my wife’s final secret; in hindsight, I wondered if that was her idea at that moment. She groaned ever louder as we impaled her again and again; her juices were running from her spasming pussy splattering my heavy balls and thighs. “Unless…” I wondered as I thought about the position of the actual room in relation to the bed and a post-orgasmic aside Tamara had uttered only a few days after the return from our honeymoon years ago.

She saw the light dawn in my eyes and nodded pulling her faux-cock from Buttercup’s mouth. I heard her gasps loudly inhaling deeply; “Ohhh fuckkk… thank you… Mistress… Thank you… Master!” she panted as I continued to ram my throbbing shaft into her ass.

“A mirror… the mirror?” I uttered as Tamara’s heels clicked around the desk.

She nodded, “Yes! When you were away in the Bahamas I had the builders in; sound-proofing as well so you couldn’t hear my Hitachi as I watched Buttercup use and abuse you!” she answered proudly.

“Oh, you… scheming, wonderful BITCH!” I congratulated her.

She knelt down beside my feet, one hand stroking her strap-on as the other reached up and cupped my balls; a single fingernail scratching my taint. “Can I have my reward, Master?” she asked feigning an innocent smile.

I yanked my cock from Buttercup giving a final rewarding slap straight onto her pussy. She groaned weakly as she lay there like a rag doll. I pulled the mask from my wife’s face and twisted my hand in her hair as I pumped my cock rapidly in front of her. The briefest touches of her fingernail against my pucker was enough and my cock erupted shooting jet after jet of thick white seed all over her face.

“Yesss… Yesss…” she moaned, her hand jerking her fake cock like an adolescent boy jacking off to Playboy as she turned her head from side to side doing her best to get my dripping spunk all over her face. I threw my head back as the very last of my seed dribbled from my glans only for Tamara to engulf it between her lips and suck as hard as she could upon it.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Eleanor had recovered some and was lying on my desk in a semi-foetal position watching the two of us. She smiled up at me, a tired yet satisfied smile as I smiled back.

“Best ever fucking birthday present, ever!” I declared.

“Ohh… yes,” agreed Tamara as she stood up before me; she tilted her back and forth in front of me, “Do you think our ‘pet’ deserves some of your reward?” she asked.

“Oh, I think we can share,” I answered as Ellie got up on her knees on the desktop and moved to join us. I kissed my wife deeply tasting my seed on her tongue and feeling it smear between us as Ellie’s tongue began to clean it from our faces. In my head, I began to wonder how I could top my wife’s Machiavellian scheme and then put it aside for the moment as there was still the rest of my birthday to enjoy.

Fuck the Greenhouse, I thought, even if it is Michelin rated! It’s back to the house and a takeaway and these two women and whatever combinations I can think of!

 

The End

Published 
Written by wyliecoyote
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments