Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Insatiable Hot Wife Mrs. Emma Johnson: Drilling and Filling: Dr. Reeves' Naughty Patient

"Suburban housewife Emma Johnson's dental appointment turns into a steamy affair, leading to an even hotter reclaiming by her husband, who savors every drop of her infidelity."

51
4 Comments 4
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Emma sat in the dentist's waiting room; her legs crossed primly at the ankle. She smoothed down her sundress, fully aware of how it clung to her curves. Emma knew she turned heads, and the anticipation of a potential encounter made her pussy throb with excitement.

"Mrs. Johnson?" the receptionist called. "Dr. Reeves will see you now."

Emma sauntered into the office, her hips swaying. Dr. Reeves, a handsome man in his early forties, looked up from his chart and smiled.

"Emma, good to see you. How have you been?"

"Oh, just fine, Dr. Reeves," Emma purred, settling into the chair. She 'accidentally' let her dress ride up, exposing a tantalizing glimpse of her thigh.

As Dr. Reeves began the examination, Emma felt her nipples harden beneath her thin dress. His touch was professional, but she couldn't help imagining those skilled hands elsewhere on her body.

"Open wide," Dr. Reeves instructed, leaning in close. Emma complied, inhaling his clean, masculine scent.

Emma let out a small moan as he worked, ostensibly from discomfort. Dr. Reeves paused, concerned about etching his features.

"Are you alright, Emma?"

Emma locked eyes with him, her gaze smoldering. "Oh, I'm fine. It's been a while since I've had anything in my mouth."

Dr. Reeves' eyes widened, his professional demeanor slipping for a moment. Emma saw his gaze flicker to her chest, where her hardened nipples were visible through the fabric.

"I... see," he stammered, clearing his throat. "Well, we're almost done here."

As he leaned in to continue, Emma 'accidentally' shifted, her breast brushing against his arm. She felt him tense and heard his sharp intake of breath.

"Oops," she giggled, not moving away. "How clumsy of me."

The tension in the room was palpable as Dr. Reeves finished the examination, his movements now slightly less steady. As Emma prepared to leave, she deliberately dropped her purse, bending over slowly to retrieve it.

"Same time next month, Dr. Reeves?" she asked innocently, looking up at him from her bent position.

Dr. Reeves nodded, his eyes dark with barely concealed desire. "Yes, Mrs. Johnson. I'll... look forward to it."

As Emma left the office, she felt a thrill of excitement. She hadn't sealed the deal today, but the hunt was on. Next month's appointment promised to be very interesting indeed.

She quickly texted David in the car: "Dentist appointment was a tease. But don't worry, I think I've hooked him. I can't wait to tell you about it when you get home. Your naughty wife needs a good fucking tonight."

Emma grinned, already planning her outfit for next month's appointment. Dr. Reeves wouldn't stand a chance.

A month flew by in a blur of sexual adventures, and before Emma knew it, she was stepping into Dr. Reeves' office once again. Her carefully chosen outfit - a low-cut blouse that hinted at her ample cleavage and a skirt that rode up her thighs when she sat - had the desired effect. Dr. Reeves' eyes lingered on her figure as he greeted her, his voice slightly husky.

"Good afternoon, Emma. Please, have a seat."

Emma sauntered to the chair, bending over just a little more than necessary as she settled in. She could practically feel Dr. Reeves' gaze burning into her, and her pussy throbbed with anticipation.

"Hello, Doctor," she purred, settling into the chair. "I've been looking forward to this appointment."

Emma deliberately let her legs open slightly wider than necessary as Dr. Reeves began his examination. She noticed his eyes darting down, then quickly back to her face.

"How have your teeth been feeling?" he asked, his voice slightly strained.

"Oh, just fine," Emma replied. "Though I must admit, I've been having some... oral fixations lately."

Dr. Reeves nearly dropped his tool. "I... see. Well, let's take a look, shall we?"

As he leaned in close, Emma let out a soft moan. "Mmm, that feels good, Doctor."

His hands trembled slightly as he worked. Emma could see the bulge growing in his pants, mere inches from her face.

"You know," she said casually, "I've always wondered what it would be like to be with a man who's so good with his hands."

Dr. Reeves swallowed hard. "Mrs. Johnson, I..."

Emma reached out, boldly running her hand along his thigh. "Please, call me Emma."

Their eyes locked, the tension palpable. Suddenly, Dr. Reeves snapped. He grabbed Emma's face, crushing his lips against hers in a passionate kiss.

Emma moaned into his mouth, her hands fumbling with his belt. She freed his hard cock, stroking it eagerly.

"Fuck, Emma," Dr. Reeves growled, pushing her skirt up around her waist. "I've been thinking about this for weeks."

KayaBelle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KayaBelle

"Then what are you waiting for?" Emma grinned, spreading her legs wide.

Dr. Reeves plunged into her wet pussy, groaning at her tightness. Emma arched her back, relishing the feeling of being filled.

"Oh god, yes!" she cried out as he pounded into her. The dental chair creaked beneath them, instruments clattering to the floor.

Emma wrapped her legs around him, pulling him deeper. "Harder, Doctor. Fuck me harder!"

Dr. Reeves obliged, his hips slamming against hers. Emma's tits bounced with each thrust, her moans growing louder.

"I'm going to cum," she gasped, her pussy clenching around him.

"Fuck, me too," Dr. Reeves grunted. With a final thrust, he exploded inside her as Emma's orgasm washed over her.

They stayed tangled together for a moment, panting heavily. Finally, Dr. Reeves pulled away, looking slightly shell-shocked.

Emma grinned, straightening her clothes. "Same time next month, Doctor?"

As she left the office, Emma texted David: "Mission accomplished. I can't wait to tell you all about it. Your slutty wife needs round two when you get home."

She smiled to herself, already planning her next conquest. The mailman had been looking particularly fit lately.

Emma sprawled on the bed, her body still flushed from her encounter with Dr. Reeves. As David entered, she grinned wickedly, spreading her legs to reveal her cum-filled pussy.

"Oh baby, you won't believe how incredible Dr. Reeves was," Emma purred, her fingers lazily circling her clit. "His cock was so big, so beautiful. God, I've never been stretched like that before."

David's eyes darkened with lust and a hint of jealousy. Emma continued, relishing his reaction. "Mmm, and the way he used it. So satisfying. I came so hard, I thought I might pass out."

"Fuck, Emma," David growled, quickly stripping. His cock was already rock-hard.

Emma bit her lip, eyeing his erection. "Of course, no one compares to you, stud. Why don't you come here and show me what I've been missing?"

David didn't hesitate. He dove between her legs, burying his face in her cum-soaked pussy. The musky scent of sex filled his nostrils as he lapped eagerly at her folds, savoring the mixed flavors of Emma's juices and Dr. Reeves' cum.

"Oh god, yes!" Emma moaned, her hands tangling in David's hair. "Eat that slutty pussy, baby. Taste how well-fucked I am."

David groaned, his tongue delving deeper. He explored every inch of her, cleaning up the remnants of her afternoon delight. His hands gripped her ass, spreading her cheeks as his tongue ventured lower.

Emma gasped as David's tongue circled her puckered hole. "Fuck, Dave! That's it, lick my ass. God, you're so nasty. I love it!"

David worked his way back up, latching onto her clit as he slid two fingers into her dripping cunt. Emma arched her back, pushing her tits towards him.

"Suck my tits, baby," she begged. "They need attention too."

David obliged, moving up to lavish her breasts with kisses and nibbles. He sucked hard on her nipples, leaving marks that would remind Emma of this moment for days to come.

"Fuck me now," Emma demanded, her pussy clenching around nothing. "I need your cock, Dave. Show me who I belong to."

David positioned himself at her entrance, teasing her with just the tip. "You want this cock, you cum-hungry slut?"

"Yes!" Emma cried out. "Give it to me. Fill me up!"

David slammed home, groaning at the wet heat engulfing him. He set a punishing pace, his hips slapping against hers with each thrust.

"Fuck, Em," he grunted. "So wet. So fucking hot."

Emma wrapped her legs around him, pulling him deeper. "Yes, baby! Fuck your dirty wife. Add your cum to the mix!"

Their bodies moved together in a frenzied dance of lust and possession. Emma's nails raked down David's back as she felt her orgasm building.

"Gonna cum," she gasped. "Fuck, I'm cumming!"

Her pussy clamped down on David's cock, milking him for all he was worth. With a roar, David buried himself to the hilt, flooding her already cum-filled pussy with a massive load.

They collapsed together, panting heavily. Emma kissed David deeply, tasting herself on his lips.

"Mmm, that was amazing, stud," she murmured. "Think you're ready for round two? I've got so many more details to share..."

David grinned, his cock already twitching with interest. "You're insatiable, woman. But I wouldn't have it any other way."

Emma laughed, her hand trailing down to stroke him. "Just wait till you hear about my plans for next week."

Published 
Written by mysterioustraveller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments