Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Early Morning Along The River

"Surprising the wife"

44
10 Comments 10
5.0k Views 5.0k
647 words 647 words

I picked up my wife Kelly from her girl's night out around 1:30 am. She was drunk and looking amazing. I had grabbed our backpack of sex toys and planned a little wild fun morning along the river.

We pulled into the parking lot of the park and she looked at me confused. I told her we haven't been alone in a long time and we were going to have fun. She was very hesitant at first but I soon convinced her to relax and enjoy herself.

We got out of the truck and I grabbed the backpack, blanket, and baby oil. We found a spot close to the truck but far enough as not to be seen if someone pulled into the park. We hugged, and kissed and I started to undress her.

First I undid her shorts as she took off her top. Her perfect tits popped out and my cock started to rise. She took off my t-shirt and I undid my shorts and slid them down, revealing my first surprise for her. I was wearing a thong that showed off my growing cock and my athletic ass. She was mesmerized because wearing stuff like that was not me. She caressed my cheeks smiled and kissed me. She began reaching into my thong and stroking my cock.

I turned and grabbed the baby oil and covered her tits, rubbing it in slowly. Before long she was covered head to toe in oil, she grabbed the bottle from me and took off my thong, and covered me stroking my cock until rock hard.

She got on her knees and gave me the best blowjob ever. I laid her down and we fucked as cars drove by. I reached into the backpack and grabbed out her glass dildo, eight inches long and thick. She quickly covered it with oil and I fucked her hard with it, her moaning got louder and louder. She came so hard that she almost passed out.

KarinnaSuarez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinnaSuarez

That's when surprise number two was unleashed. I had her pour more oil all over herself and me, the dildo all lubed up with oil and her wetness, handed it to her and told her to fuck my ass.

She grabbed it and slowly inserted it into my ass. She was taking it slow and said she didn't want to hurt me. I reached around and started fucking my ass hard. I told her, "like this" and she promptly continued harder and faster.

It was amazing having this shoved in and out over and over. After a few minutes, I felt more oil being poured on my ass as she continued to fuck me and I begged for more. She began to tease. Pulling it out makes me beg. She shoved it back in again up to the balls on the shaft. She said she was impressed and then fucked me harder and faster. I couldn't take anymore and grabbed her threw her on the blanket and fucked her hard.

I pounded her pussy until I shot the biggest load of my life deep into her swollen pussy. We lay there a minute or two with cars passing by before the next surprise.

I asked her to sit on my face. She gave an awkward look but straddled my face slowly sitting down, cum and oil dripping onto my face. I buried my face in her oozing pussy and licked out every drop of cum. She climbed off me and we lay there staring at each other with lust in our eyes.

I had finally come out to her and she said how much she enjoyed it. As we grabbed our things I told her one more surprise. She had to ride home naked, which she did for a half-hour drive, naked, oily, and with her husband of nineteen years who just came out to her.

Published 
Written by Ncrs71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments