Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peek A Boo

"Some things you just can't help but to witness."

14
2 Comments 2
13.7k Views 13.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Hello my name is Max. I am forty three years old with short brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm 5"10'. I go to the gym twice a week so therefore I am in good shape for my age. I'm also married.

My wife Crystal and I have been married for twenty years and needless to say our sex life is very much alive. I would say we have sex about two maybe three times a day. Here lately though our schedules have been a little hectic and we haven't been able to have fun for quite a few weeks and we have both been getting antsy.

Crystal also has a daughter from a previous marriage named Alyssa. Alyssa is basically a younger version of her mother. They both have long blonde hair with sparkling blue eyes and big 44DD boobs and cute spankable asses.

Since both of our schedules are out of whack Crystal has been having to get up earlier just to make it to work on time. Which therefore means that Alyssa and I have been spending more time together. Today was no exception.

It's a beautiful Saturday morning and I am standing in the kitchen in my pajamas pouring a cup of coffee when I hear Alyssa coming out of her room. She then proceeds to walk down the narrow hall way and into the kitchen where she plops down in a chair at the table. She honestly looks like she just woke up from the worst night on the town. Her hair is a complete mess and she looks a little hungover.

I also notice that she's wearing a big oversized t shirt without a bra and black skin tight short shorts.

I quickly admonish myself when I realize that I'm secretly checking her out. I mean c'mon she's my step daughter! I shouldn't be thinking about her like that!

I then hear her sleepy voice ask, "Is Mom already at work?"

"Yup. She sure is kiddo. It's just you and me today," I respond.

"Well that sucks. I was hoping to have a Mommy Daughter day with her," She whines.

Now that my slight erection has gone down I am able to turn around and face her instead of glancing out of the corner of my eye. I then say, "I know kiddo but that's life and part of being an adult."

She frowns at me then gets up. She walks over to one of the cabinets, opens it, and reaches up. As she's doing this her t shirt rides up and now her short short covered ass is on display. I hurriedly walk over to the table and sit down and start drinking my coffee as a distraction.

As she's walking over to the cereal cabinet she asks "Could I go spend the day with Stacey since Mom isn't here?"

"You sure can," I reply.

Immediately her face lights up. She then sets her bowl of cereal down on the counter and runs back to her room to give Stacey a call. After she has called Stacey she runs back into the kitchen and begins rapidly eating her cereal. Once it's gone she washes her bowl and spoon and puts them in the dish drainer. She then hurries back to her room to start getting ready.

After I finish my coffee I drift into the living room and begin watching the news. A few minutes later Alyssa comes out of her room wearing a white tank top that has a gold anchor bedazzled on it with a push up bra and blue Jean shorts and white strappy sandals.

IRIStasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IRIStasty

Her hair has also been brushed and put up into a pony tail and her make up is done very nicely. I can also smell the faint scent of her perfume.

"Can I barrow your car?" She then asks.

"Yup. Just make sure you fill it up before you come home. The keys are over by the door," I say as I stare at the television pretending to watch it.

She turns around, walks over to the door, opens it, snatches the keys off the hook, hollers a quick thanks over her shoulder and is gone.

Once I hear the door click closed I breathe out a heavy sigh of relief.

******

It's almost eight 0'clock and Alyssa is just now pulling in.

I am once again sitting in the living room watching television as she comes walking in.

"How was your day?" I ask.

"Pretty good. Did you have a relaxing day?" She asks in return.

"Yeah for the most part. Did you eat anything?" I say.

"We went to Pizza Hut. I'm really tired. I think I'm just gonna go ahead and go to bed," She says.

"Okay. I'm gonna stay up and watch the news then head to bed myself," I reply.

"Okay. Good night," She says.

"Good night," I answer.

Once again when I hear the door close I breathe out a sigh of relief.

**********

Once the news is over I turn the television off and start making my way down the hall to my room.

As I'm passing by Alyssa's room I hear what sounds to be like a moan come from inside. I crack the door open and peek inside.

Alyssa is laying on her bed naked in the spread eagle position. Her right hand is furiously pumping in and out of her clean shaven pussy while her left hand is massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples.

As I am watching her my manhood grows to it's full seven inches and begins to throb. I then slide my hand into my pajama bottoms and stroke myself.

Alyssa then changes tactics. She removes her fingers from her sopping wet cunt and begins to furiously rub her clit. Then she places them back inside her self and pumps them in and out again. She does this quite a few times until her hips begin to buck and her moans begin to increase in volume.

I know that her orgasm isn't to far off so I speed up my stroking so that I may cum with her.

She then thrust her hips into the air, shoves her fingers deep inside herself, and let's out the loudest moan.

Then I begin to feel the tingle in my balls that signals that I am about to cum. I tighten my grip and stroke as if my life depended on it. Suddenly I feel it racing up my shaft and then it's shooting out the end. As I'm cumming my ass cheeks tighten and my leg muscles lock up I also have to bite my lip to keep from moaning out loud. My cock jerks for at least five to six more minutes before I begin to relax.

Once I have came down off of my orgasmic high I open my eyes and see Alyssa slowly pull her fingers from her cunt and lick them clean. Once she's done I silently close her door and go to my room. 

Published 
Written by SecretOne96
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments