Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do the Lotion Motion

"Good timing? Bad timing? A bit of both."

22
12 Comments 12
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Boobies

Talk about wonderful timing.  I stepped across the bedroom threshold just as she picked up the bottle of lotion.

Well, it could have been better.  I could have made it  home a couple of hours before, when she wasn’t as exhausted as her heavy eyes told me she was.  Not that it detracted in the slightest from how gorgeous and sexy she looked standing there in front of the mirror wearing nothing but a pair of pink panties.

She was intent enough on the task at hand that she didn’t notice me, so I leaned against the doorframe to enjoy the show.  A few pumps of the bottle left beads of lotion on top of her breasts, just above the nipples.

God, those tits.  I’m a boob man, and always have been, but no man could walk past her and not drink in the sight of those perfect Ds.  I do mean perfect, too.  They’re that exact, average D that lets her buy bras from any maker and not worry about them fitting.

Despite their size, they’re nice rounded teardrops.  Until the first time I got my hands – and mouth – on them, I would have sworn they were surgically enhanced.  They look so good, it’s hard to believe they’re real.  Seeing may not be believing, but squeezing is.

That’s what she was doing as she coated them in lotion – squeezing, pushing, lifting.  It’s routine for her, but for me, it’s like the first time, every time.  So far as watching goes, it’s the ultimate tit show.  It’s even better when it’s natural because she doesn’t realize I’m watching.  Every movement of her hands pushes them into new, interesting, and arousing shapes.

They’re so soft.  I’ve got nothing against firm, perky titties, but there’s something about that give when I’ve got both hands full to overflowing with them that drives me crazy.  There are no stark blue veins to detract from how good they look.  Not a single freckle, birthmark, or blemish at all.  Like I said – perfect.

She turned her hand over, wiping the excess lotion from the back across her tits, and then resumed her arousing display.  Her palms circled around her breasts, and then moved toward the center.  Her hands passed over her nipples, and I saw her back arch ever so slightly.

She gets almost as much out of me playing with her nipples as I do, because they’re sensitive, and seem to be directly connected to her pussy.  Standing out from the pale rose of her areolas, they’re as big as the tip of my pinky finger.  Plenty to wrap your lips around and suck hard.  I swear that if she could hold on long enough, I could make her come just by sucking her nipples.  It drives her absolutely wild.

She reached down and picked up the bottle again.  The first few squirts weren’t enough for those magnificent breasts.  They looked absolutely delicious glistening in the light of the vanity.

She seemed to be made for those tits, too.  Her hips, butt, and waist were in proportion, giving her a classical hourglass figure, like a brunette Marilyn Monroe.  She isn’t one of those stick figures with a boob job that make her tits look freakishly large.  They’re part of the natural flow of her beauty.

And so is the graceful way her hands move.

After rubbing the lotion all over, she started high, near her armpits, pushing her breasts together and working the lotion into her skin as she tugged her hands forward.  A second pass followed, and then she lifted her tits with both hands in turn, and smeared the globs from the back of her hands and between her fingers onto the underside of both.

Her hands worked independently then, getting between and under the heavy globes.  It was almost as if she was juggling them.  She lifted the left and smoothed lotion on the underside.  Then she switched to the right.  Back to the left to get into her cleavage, and then back to the right again.  It took several passes before she was satisfied.

My cock throbbed like mad as I watched, even though I knew it was too late to do anything about it.  It was our own fault we were so exhausted.  We’d stayed up for two hours longer than we should have the night before.  Then we both had to work late, but it had been oh-so worth it for the incredible sex.

The way they bounce and jiggle when I’m pounding my cock home is absolutely enthralling.  I can’t think of the last time we did any sort of doggie position when she wasn’t in front of a mirror.  I can’t get enough of her tits, and have to see them.

I watched her twirl her hands over those incredible breasts, once again clearing the built up lotion from her hands.  She used her nipples as a convenient means to pull the dollops from between her fingers, and then spent a while thoroughly moisturizing the visibly stiff nubs.

A few more careful passes of her hands insured all the lotion had absorbed, and then she finished up by leaning in to examine them in the mirror.  She hefted and squeezed them together, her gaze intense despite her weariness.  Like anyone, she’s her own worst critic, but I make sure to remind her of how stunning she is at every available opportunity, and it was that time.

I let out a quiet, growling moan as I moved from my post at the door.  She jumped and let out a yelp of alarm, trying – largely unsuccessfully – to hide those big tits with her arms for the fraction of a second it took her to see it was me.

“Need some help with that, beautiful?” I asked.

She blew out a hard breath and said, “You scared me half to death.  Why didn’t you call and tell me you were on the way home?  I would have waited.”

She lifted her breasts to indicate the lotion.  While the glistening was attractive in the extreme, what caused it wasn’t exactly tasty.

“You’re exhausted.  We both are,” I said as I walked up to her, and then kissed her deeply.  When I leaned back from the kiss, I added, “I probably couldn’t even get it up right now.”

Her eyebrows lifted and she fixed me with an incredulous gaze.  Then she reached down and unerringly found my rock hard cock.  Her voice was full of playful sarcasm when she said, “Really?”

I chuckled.  “Okay, maybe that was an exaggeration.  But I want to enjoy it.  Savor it.  A little like that show you just gave me.”

“How long were you standing there?”

“From the moment you picked up the bottle.”

She pursed her lips and said, “Pervert.”

“You know it, and you love it.”  I kissed her again, and then said, “Let’s get some sleep so we aren’t zombies at work tomorrow.  Then we’ll come home and make up for lost time tomorrow night, and the next morning, and after lunch...”

She answered me by pushing me toward my side of the bed, and then walking to hers.  I couldn’t help that notice she walked right past the nightgown hanging conspicuously from the back of the vanity chair.

I stripped down to my boxers – which were still tented – and slipped under the covers.  She nestled up against me, letting me feel those soft, silky smooth breasts resting on my arm and pressing against my chest.

I luxuriated in her embrace until we both drifted off into much needed slumber – and pleasant, prophetic dreams for the weekend to follow.

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments