Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ladies Of My Life - Part 4 - 1975 - 2006

"The ladies in my sex life."

7
0 Comments 0
634 Views 634
7.7k words 7.7k words

Gail and I married in 1975, she was twenty-five and I twenty-nine, and a year later we purchased our first home.

We continued to see David and Susan frequently and enjoyed many sexual adventures, varied scenarios and erotic role play. At the time we never thought much of it but looking back now we enjoyed a lot of sex yet still talked about adding others, both couples and males to our foursome but we never managed to achieve it. Although Gail and Susan were very interested in a black guy joining us we couldn't find anyone compatible. Denny the Dentist was now married and out of the game so he was no longer an option.

I enjoyed being a voyeur in some of our sex games and a favorite was watching Gail dominated by David. The game begins with David sitting in a chair, completely naked. Susan entered the room dressed like a cheap slut with Gail on a collar and leash on her hands and knees. Gail would be wearing something lacy and feminine but her tits, ass, and pussy were fully exposed and there were clamps on her nipples. Susan would parade Gail around the room, stopping now and then to spank her bottom and finger her pussy.

I always felt that David liked to fuck Gail more than Susan, he certainly fucked my wife as often and as much as he could. I think it was because she made a better submissive slut than Susan. While Gail crawled about, David caressed his massive cock head by cupping his fingers over the top of it. After several circuits of the room, Susan led Gail to David and positioned her between David's legs with her thighs pressed against the chair and her head lowered to the floor. This allowed David a lewd view of her asshole and cunt. Susan then spread Gail's butt cheeks and labia for her Master's approval.  She then knelt beside him and fondled his erection while he spanked Gail's ass and roughly fingered her pussy. He'd squeeze and tease her clitoris until it was fully erect and attach a clamp to it. By this time Gail was experiencing multiple orgasms and they continued frequently as she whimpered and moaned.

From the end table beside the chair, David picked up a small crop and spanked Gail's anus and pussy. A black rubber dildo came next, it was two feet long and realistically shaped like a cock head at both ends, Its main function was for use by Susan and Gail in their pussies at the same time but there were other uses. David eased it into Gail's cunt and pumped it at different speeds, angles, and depths to extract the most cries and screams of pleasure from my wife until almost a foot of it was buried in her pussy then he'd bend it around, lubricate it and push it into her anus. Susan then paraded her around the room again with the rubber cock embedded in both holes.

However, Gail's ordeal was just beginning. David had built a sort of fucking bench that was a cross between a pommel horse and a saw horse and we christened it the 'Pom.' It was well-padded, had four restraint straps for wrists and ankles, and was sloped at about a thirty-degree angle. At the high end, there was an adjustable platform that provided one to attain the perfect cock to pussy height, the other end needed no adjustment for cock to mouth enjoyment. Gail had been tied to the 'Pom' many times before I met her and enjoyed being submissive as much as David reveled in being dominant. As for me, I preferred to be a voyeur and watch my wife and/or Susan being subordinate and used sexually.

After several circuits of the room, Susan would lead Gail onto the 'Pom' and secure her wrists and ankles. "She's ready for you, Master," she would announce and David would rise from the chair and walk to the front of the 'Pom'. By this time he was so aroused that his big cock head was full of blood, throbbing, and looked ready to burst. It jerked violently every few seconds and he positioned it about an inch from Gail's face. She'd open her mouth and stick out her tongue, eager to show her Master how much she wanted it but he kept it just out of reach. "Beg, beg for what you want, you slut," Susan ordered.

"Please, oh please, Master,' she'd whimper, "let me suck it, please Master, please!" It was so erotic to hear my wife being called a slut and her pleading for cock.

Susan had been vigorously pumping the dildo into Gail's pussy and ass as David finally allowed her to tongue his knob before forcing it down her throat. When he was satisfied she had gagged, choked, and spluttered enough he'd go to the other end of the 'Pom' where he would roughly maul Susan's big tits and kiss her while she jerked his cock. Susan then removed the dildo from Gail and steer her husband's cock into Gail's well-pumped cunt. Sometimes he would ejaculate inside her and other times he would withdraw and Susan would jerk him off and spray cum all over Gail's pussy, ass, and back or into her open mouth and over her face. Susan then had to suck David's cock clean and lick up the semen from Gail's body, wherever it ended up. It wasn't always Gail who was spit-roasted on the 'Pom', Susan had her fair share of being restrained and used while secured onto it. David enjoyed having both ladies in submissive roles and sometimes I joined in to fuck a mouth or pussy. I always wondered how many times my wife had been fucked on the 'Pom' and how many times she had begged for David's cock. I also wondered if he had fucked her in the ass.

Gail and Susan were very partial to Magic Wand vibrators, they were guaranteed to give them lots of orgasms and squirts. Vibrators and dildoes of all shapes and sizes were popular as were bananas and cucumbers. I particularly liked to position Susan and Gail on their hands and knees bum to bum. I'd insert one end of the cucumber in one pussy then have the other back up onto the other end. With the cucumber now in both pussies they would push back and forth fucking each other at the same time. It was a most erotic sight and after a while David would kneel in front of Gail and I would kneel in front of Susan and they'd suck our cocks as they moved back and forth.

1982 saw a significant change in our lives. David secured a job on the west coast and he and Susan moved to British Columbia. It was strange not to have them in our lives and before the internet it was not easy to find compatible people to share sex with.

Although our sex life was good we both liked the excitement we had shared with other people. I became aware of a Canadian swinger magazine called 'Tryst' and picked up a copy. Gail would snuggle in bed and caress my cock and balls while I read various profiles and we looked at the photos accompanying them. I learned to detect which profiles turned her on by the way she subconsciously squeezed my cock a little tighter when I read a profile or showed her a photo that excited her. She liked to look at photographs of males with erections, especially black males, and also profiles of older couples and I asked her about that. "I've always had a thing for black men and older men," she explained.

"Would you consider sex with a black guy again or an older couple?"

"Sure, if I was attracted to them."

I had been interested in interracial sex since Dot showed me her photos and seeing Gail with a black guy was high on my list of fantasies. We joined 'Tryst' and posted a profile including three photographs, two of Gail and one of us together. As far as I can remember the profile read something like this: Happily married, intelligent, and attractive couple seek similar couples and men for same-room erotic fun. He is thirty-six, has average height and build, and is a creative and intuitive sex partner. She is thirty-three, slim, natural blonde, very feminine and sexy. We enjoy most sexual activities including foreplay, mutual masturbation, oral, toys, mild B&D, role-play, voyeurism, and more. We love erotic lingerie, sexy attire such as mini skirts, garter belts, stockings, and heels, etc. Black males and older couples are particularly welcome but we will consider all. We can entertain you and hope you can also. We received a large response to our profile and many positive comments on the photos, especially one of Gail at the top of a flight of stairs. It showed her stilettos, stockinged legs, ass, and pussy and many men said how much they would like to meet us and fuck her.

As the years went by, we had success through our profile in 'Tryst' and later, the internet. We also sent letters and emails to those whose profiles interested us. Our first meeting was always at a neutral, public location such as a coffee shop or bar. Most often we met several times before committing to a sexual meeting, if we didn't feel a connection we never proceeded beyond the initial meeting. We enjoyed some very sexy encounters but never found the same connection as we had with David and Susan.

A notable exception during this time was when we attended a swinger's convention in Los Angeles. It took place in a hotel and we had a very erotic time. In the conference room, there was a bulletin board and several attendees posted an 'Open Room' for group sex. Gail and I went to three of these during our stay and the second one was particularly erotic. The large suite was filled with people when we arrived with a lot of sexual activity taking place everywhere one looked. Gail looked very sexy in a red garter belt, fishnets, and heels whereas I, like most of the men, was naked. We stood in the main room and took in the sights around us. A couple on the large bed were going at it while several men and women looked on. There were sex acts of various kinds taking place everywhere we looked and my cock was beginning to rise. "Oh, I'm getting very horny," Gail said, "I need some hard cock!"

Moments before she said that a black couple had walked into the room and stood next to us. The man had a large cock that was fully erect, jutting out from his slim body at a seventy-degree angle like a flag pole. It's not often you see a ten-inch-plus cock that hard but it looked completely engorged and ready for action. He held out his hand towards Gail who glanced briefly at him then took it and led her to the bed. She lay down, spread her legs and the man moved between her thighs and entered her immediately. Gail grunted as he thumped purposefully with long, hard strokes. Her hands clawed his back and grasped his buttocks to pull him in as far as possible. She was crying out with so much enthusiasm she was attracting attention to the bed and two of the many guys watching, got on and fed their cocks into her mouth. 

The black man's partner sidled up to me and took hold of my cock, "He'll give her what she needs," she said.

"I can see that," I replied and we moved to the side of the bed and lay on the edge. We fondled each other then I fucked her as I watched her husband pounding my lovely wife. 

After the black man ejaculated one of the white guys took his place to be followed soon after by the other guy. The thing I found to be sensationally horny and erotic was Gail had just been fucked by three men and not one word had passed between them. It was pure, wanton, primal lust with the room filled with screams and cries of ejaculations and orgasms.

It was a very erotic week and when we got home we continued to meet occasionally with men and couples through 'Tryst' magazine for several years then the internet took over. Life followed a leisurely course until the mid-nineties when Gail developed medical issues. There was no cure for her condition and by 1998 she was unable to have sexual intercourse. We continued with oral and masturbation but she knew I missed intercourse terribly.

During the winter of 2003, we went on our first cruise to the Caribbean. My friend, John, who I had thought was coming to London with his fiancee, Joanne, to swap with Yvonne and me so many years before, had died the previous year. About a week before our sailing date, Gail asked me if I thought Joanne would like to join us. I said it might be too late to book a cabin, also we would be away on the anniversary of John's death, so I was unsure but Gail was adamant and called Joanne. Cruising had been a staple for John and Joanne throughout their marriage and they loved it. Joanne wanted to come but would check with her kids to see if they were okay with her being away on the anniversary and if they were, she would call the cruise line. She called back the following day to say she managed to book one of the last remaining cabins and was excited to join us.

About three days into the cruise we had been touring on Antigua all day and when we got back to ship Gail wanted to take a shower and lie down. I decided to relax in one of the hot tubs and Joanne thought that was a good idea and would join me. I sat just to the right of the steps and waited for Joanne to arrive. Of all the females in my circle of friends, Joanne was the only one I had any thoughts of fucking from as far back as 1968.

Like most of us, she had put on weight since the 1970s. She had always possessed large breasts and they had been the topic of conversation on numerous occasions over many years with the guys in our group of friends. We had agreed that John was a lucky man and hoped he was giving her plenty of cock, she always looked as though she would be ready for it and we would all have liked to fuck her. Now, her tits were huge, glorious, and pendulous masses of erotic female flesh and I wanted them in my hands and mouth and I wanted to put my cock between them, tit fuck her, and shoot cum all over her face.

She was wearing a one-piece, black bathing suit and as she stepped down into the tub I had a wonderful view of her camel toe followed seconds later by her massive breasts. She sat next to me on my right and from time to time she rubbed her left tit against my arm. I didn't know if it was accidental or intentional and didn't react but it sent a tingle through my body. After about 20 minutes we decided we'd had enough and I let her get out of the tub first, of course, and took in her bottom as she climbed the steps. We grabbed our towels and when we reached the gangway I was to turn left and she to the right. As I was about to turn she took hold of my arm, "Fancy a drink, I have some booze in my cabin," she said.

"Sure," I replied, "we still have over an hour and a half before dinner."

When we got to the cabin, Joanne filled two plastic cups with red wine. After we took a sip she wanted to get out of her wet bathing suit and went to the bathroom to change. I removed my swim shorts and wrapped the towel around my waist. I was standing beside the bed thinking of Joanne's camel toe and tits and wondering if she'd had any cock since John died. I concluded she hadn't and her cunt was likely desperately in need of some and mine would be perfect for the task. As I daydreamed, my back was suddenly enveloped in soft female flesh. "Fuck me, I want you to fuck me," she whispered in a voice I thought made it embarrassing for her to ask, "Gail knows, we've spoken, and she wants you to."

Joanne is no taller than five feet two inches and I turned and looked down and saw her face looking up at me, flushed with arousal. Her huge tits squashed against my lower chest and I wanted to do everything all at once - maul and kiss her tits, fondle her ass, finger and tongue her cunt, fuck her and splash cum deep in her pussy, all over her tits, down her throat and all over her face - I settled for kissing her to start with.

We flopped onto the bed and although she had lost her lovely figure and was overweight, the lovely, soft mounds of flesh were erotic and exciting for me. I finally got to see her monster breasts as they slid to her sides as she lay back and I mauled, kneaded, and kissed them. The areoles were large but her nipples were quite small when compared to the size of her tits which I have found to be common for women with large breasts. "Oh," she moaned when she felt my erection, "it's been so long and you're so big, be careful!"

We lay side by side, kissing and caressing. She climaxed seconds after I teased her clitoris and shuddered as I explored her sopping vagina. I got on top of her, lifted her legs under my arms and there was no need for me to be careful, my cock slid easily into her creamy vagina but I still moved gently until she got used to me and urged me on. She climaxed again within a minute or two, "Oh, I've missed this so much, so much," she moaned and kissed me passionately. Joanne got on top of me and directed my cock inside her. The view of her gigantic tits above me was magnificent and something I had dreamed of for almost forty years. She leaned forward and I reveled in the tit flesh that enveloped my face.

I mauled her ample ass while she slid up and down on my cock and had an orgasm every minute or so. We finished with me fucking her from behind and the sight of her tits squashed out against the bed was a joy to behold. I ejaculated in her pussy which caused her to cry out so loud I would have thought the entire ship would have heard it. "I love the feel of your cock and cum in my pussy," she panted.

"Feels like . . . victory!" I said in my best Robert Duvall impersonation but it was lost on her, she hadn't seen 'Apocalypse Now.'

We lay together on the bed in the afterglow and I continued to kiss and fondle her tits until I had to leave and get ready for dinner. I was putting my swim trunks on when she said, "Remember a long time ago when you lived in London, you told John about swapping partners for sex with that couple who lived in the basement?"

"Yes, I remember, those were horny times."

"John told me about it and I wanted to swap with you and Yvonne but John wasn't sure he wanted to see me having sex with another man. He said if he ever got his head around it he would like you to be the other man. When he was dying he said he wanted me to have sex, with you, if possible, and regretted not swapping all those years ago.

"Wow! I wish he had gotten his head around it, I've wanted to fuck you ever since we met, better late than never though, I've enjoyed this very much, we should do it again."

She embraced me, "I want you again right now," she said.

"Back then, in London, I would have fucked you all day and filled you two or three times," I bragged, "now, at my age, not so much, besides, I have to get ready for dinner but we will do it again. See you in a while for dinner."

 

I told Gail what happened and she smiled and said, "Oh good, she's been telling me how horny she has been but is so out of touch with dating and I said you're here and you would love to fuck her and it seems she took my words to heart."

It was a ten-day cruise and Joanne and I enjoyed each other sexually in one form or another every day. I loved to lie on the bed and stroke my cock as she walked naked around the cabin, her massive tits and chunky ass jiggling like jelly. I'd leer at her tits hanging down to the floor when she bent over ogle her pussy which was always spread open and wet. When she was riding on top of me her breasts smothered me and I never tired of licking, sucking, and squeezing them. On the anniversary of John's death, Joanne stayed on the ship while Gail and I went off on an excursion. On our return, we found Joanne in her favorite bar sitting with a gentleman I had seen most days as I walked about the ship. Joanne introduced him as Andrew. Like Joanne, his spouse had died and they had liked to cruise so much he just continued to do it.

It was an emotional day for Gail and myself and especially for Joanne she was a little teary and tipsy and I was glad she had Andrew for the company even though she had insisted she wanted to be alone for the day. We invited Andrew to have dinner with us and to the evening's entertainment afterward. We finished the evening with a couple of drinks then bid Andrew a goodnight. It was fantastic to have Gail and Joanne's lips on my cock and Gail knelt beside me so we could kiss and fondle while I fucked Joanne from behind while her head was buried in a pillow.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

Andrew joined us for the remainder of the cruise for meals and entertainment in the evenings. Our nightcap took place in the same bar after which we left Andrew for our stateroom and erotic threesome entertainment. Andrew lived about thirty miles from Joanne, they exchanged email addresses and promised to keep in touch. I continued to see Joanne for sex either at her place or ours, we lived about a hundred miles apart so we arranged for the three of us to spend the weekend together about every three weeks or so. Joanne and Andrew had kept in touch and met for coffee, dinner, and the theater. I had told her that if her relationship developed I would happily bow out even though I would miss having sex with her and those magnificent boobies and would be happy to join her and Andrew if he was interested.

In 2005 Joanne told me that she and Andrew were getting serious and she was going to initiate sex. He was too much of a gentleman to try anything but she knew he wanted to. We had one last weekend together filled with sex before she went off to seduce Andrew. It turned out very well and they are now living happily together. We continue to visit one another socially and I'm pleased to see she is getting on with her life although I do envy Andrew having her tits all to himself.

Gail's medical issues were not going to improve so we discussed what to do with regards to sex. We decided that I should seek a sexual situation, preferably with a married couple. Gail and I spent lots of time together but have also maintained separate interests. Our endeavor was for my sexual exploits not to interfere with our time together so, as far as possible, I would meet for sex when she was with her friends at the spa or their frequent weekend-long outings for wine tasting, the theatre or scuba trips, etc. As far as my sexual adventures were concerned she told me to be safe, and have fun but not tell her anything about it, she didn't want to know.

I posted a profile on Adult Friend Finder (AFF). Ideally, I wanted to join a married couple for erotic meetings regularly but understood it might take time to find the right couple. My first contact was with a couple who were to be married in several weeks. I don't remember their names, the lady was originally from Columbia and her future husband was her physically challenged son's physiotherapist. When she was in her late teens she had a relationship with a man twenty to twenty-five years older and she wanted that experience again. I was in the age bracket she was looking for so she contacted me. They made it clear this would be a one-time event only.

We arranged to meet at a hotel in the town where they lived and when I arrived I saw two people waiting on the entrance steps. It was the couple and they said we were going for dinner first. They led me to their car and I got in the back with her while he drove. She was all over me instantly and long before we arrived at the restaurant I was eating her pussy. The restaurant was a converted mill and the food was excellent. As hard as I tried, they would not let me share the bill and we drove back to the hotel with much the same activity in the back seat as on the way there.

The guy had set up a massage table in the room and after we shed most of our clothes the woman lay on it and we fondled her. They then asked me to lie on the table and the guy asked if I'd mind if he massaged (fondled) me also. I said no, and they shared my cock manually and orally then we went to the bed. It was my first oral experience with another male. I had never been freaked out by the thought of contact with another cock. I had watched Gail and other women suck my cock and those of other men and saw how much they enjoyed it and always wondered what it was like. I gave the lady plenty of cock and the guy cleaned it off after I ejaculated. The lady asked if I would jerk and suck the guy off until he cum over her. I found the experience pleasant and enjoyed being able to make him splash semen over her face.

There was an older couple I met at their home and stayed overnight. After an hour or so the guy seemed to fall asleep so I went to the guest bedroom thinking the evening was over. A few minutes later the wife joined me and we had an intense session that lasted most of the night. The guy was quite subdued and cool towards me in the morning. They might have argued about her spending most of the night with me. Regardless, I made a hasty exit and headed home. There were a few other couples but none were compatible for a long-term arrangement.

The profile said she liked sex a little rough and enjoyed being disciplined. As I've stated before, I prefer to be the voyeur rather than the dominant participant but I thought it might be interesting to experience this, so I contacted the couple. After conversing via email we decided to meet one Sunday afternoon. Gail was in the Bahamas enjoying a scuba holiday with friends, so the timing was perfect. I waited in the car outside the address in an old neighborhood of Toronto where the homes had all been renovated to a high standard. A vehicle pulled up outside the house and a couple got out. They introduced themselves as Carla and Tony and we went inside. We sat in the kitchen with a glass of wine and Carla outlined what her sexual desires were. It was fairly mild B&D, she liked to be roughly fondled, spanked, tied up, and fucked in all three holes. They weren't married and the house belonged to a friend of Tony's who was out of town. We decided to proceed and Carla went upstairs to prepare.

When she called to say she was ready, I followed Tony up the stairs to the top floor and a room at the back of the house. There was a wall of windows overlooking trees and Carla was standing at the near end of a large mattress on the floor, facing away from us with her legs spread apart. She was wearing a blindfold, garter belt, stockings and heels. Tony and I removed our clothes and stood on either side of her. She was on the plump side but pleasing so and we fondled her tits and ass. She took hold of our cocks and sighed, "Umm," when she felt mine as I was hard and a lot bigger than Tony. We had fun on the mattress and fucked all of her holes. She had extremely long labia that could be pulled out to about eight inches. Although it was interesting and different for me, she said it did nothing sexual for her.

I never saw Tony again and Carla and I continued to meet at her home. I developed a routine of sorts that she and I liked. When we arranged to meet, she would unlock the front door to her bungalow and I'd walk in and sit in a chair in the living room. Before I arrived Carla would have laid out dildos, vibrators, a cucumber in the living room, and a flogger, paddle, crop, ropes, handcuffs, blindfold, clamps, gag, etc. in the bedroom.

She knew to be dressed erotically with her tits, ass, and pussy fully exposed and she was quite creative in her choice of outfits and they always aroused me. She would crawl into the room on her hands and knees with a large, black rubber cock already embedded deep in her cunt, do a few circuits of the room then climb over my lap. I'd vigorously pump the dildo while calling her a dirty slut then give her bottom a good spanking after she had told me she was a slut and deserved to be spanked by Sir. She then knelt, undressed me, and sucked my cock. I would order her to lie on the coffee table in front of me and use a large dildo or cucumber in her pussy and a vibrator in her ass while I watched and toyed with my erection. She then had to stretch out her labia and all the while telling me how horny she was and how much she wanted Sir's cock in her mouth, cunt, and ass and that she was a filthy, slut whore, and slag who needed to be punished and fucked.

She wasn't allowed to stand in my presence, she had to crawl or kneel and she always had to call her pussy a cunt. When she was allowed off the coffee table she had to kneel and I would stand in front of her and rub my cock over her face but she could not put it into her mouth or touch it with her tongue until I ordered her to do so. While I was doing this there would be a vibrator in her ass and she would be fucking herself with a dildo. She would then kneel and lay her head on the seat of an armchair and I'd fuck her hard with a big rubber cock or cucumber then give her another spanking. She would, of course, have to thank me and call me Sir as I did everything to her and beg to be fucked, spanked, and punished any way I felt fit.

With her cunt still full, she then crawled across the room and into the bedroom where she would get onto the bed on her hands and knees and stick her rear end high in the air. I'd use a dildo, flogger, paddle, and crop on her bottom and pussy, paying extra attention to her clit. I'd make her beg for my cock but if I wasn't satisfied that she had been submissive enough with her pleading, I'd paddle her ass and crop her cunt again and the begging would start over. Only after she'd pleased me completely would I fuck her from behind like a dog. After pumping her cunt for several minutes we'd play a little sex game. I'd withdraw my cock and rub it over her anus and she'd pretend not to want it in there. "Oh please, not in my ass, don't put your big cock in my ass, please Sir, no!" she would cry.

"Shut your fucking mouth you whore, I'll stick my cock wherever I want, you slag," I'd tell her then give her ass a spanking then sink my cock up her back passage and fuck her hard while she cried in mock protest. It aroused both of us and I often ejaculated after a few minutes and she always had multiple climaxes

Sometimes I'd tie her up or use handcuffs in various places and positions and punish her. I particularly liked to secure her on the bed with her wrists and ankles tied together on either side of the headboard so her ass and cunt were lewdly displayed for me to discipline and fuck.

There were variations on this scenario but the major components remained. She like to be used and abused and loved being spanked and fucked with large dildos and particularly a cucumber. The one concession I allowed her was to choose where I ejaculated. She liked my cum in her ass as much as her cunt and when she sucked me I'd finish by jerking off all over her face then rub my cock through it and back into her mouth. After we showered we would sit and chat over a glass of wine and I learned she held a senior, high-powered position with a major Canadian bank in downtown Toronto. It was a distinct contrast to her submissive role with me. I'd heard of that sort of dichotomy before where individuals such as judges, politicians, and industry titans who held huge power in their careers, often enjoy being submissive when it comes to their sexual lives.

My relationship with Carla lasted about five months until she was promoted and transferred to the head office in Montreal. She was tri-lingual, fluent in English, French, and Spanish so the move to Quebec would not be a problem for her.

The couple's profile depicted a pair of very shapely legs in stockings, a micro-mini skirt, and cherry red stilettos. I emailed saying how sexy she looked and that red heels were a big turn-on for me. I never expected a reply because they lived quite a distance from me but I did receive a response. They were coming into the city for an early morning medical appointment regarding the husband's job and were spending the night in a west-end hotel. I was invited to join them and, of course, I accepted. We agreed to meet in the hotel bar and when they walked in she was wearing the same outfit as in their profile photo and she drew a lot of stares as they made their way to my table. They informed me that she was a nurse and he was a long-haul big rig driver. We chatted and then went up to their room. It was a horny night and I gave the nurse the full treatment. The husband, like more than half of the couples I had met asked if he could play with my cock. I'll never say no to two tongues and two sets of lips working on my dick and they certainly did a great job. I had to stop them for fear of ejaculating before getting my cock into the nurse. I have never considered my cock to be big but I possessed a larger erection than all the men I had met and their partners all appeared to like it.

I received an email from a couple who lived a twenty-minute drive from me. I checked their profile and discovered they were experienced swingers in my age group. Two photos accompanied the profile, the wife was lying on a bed face down with her legs spread. She was dressed erotically, as I like and her ass looked beautiful. The husband's photo was from the neck down and displayed a good-sized, semi-erect cock. The wife had seen my profile and facial photo and was interested in meeting me. We agreed to meet at a coffee shop for a chat. The meeting went well and we met three more times before the husband, Dave, booked a room at a nearby hotel. We started just after four in the afternoon and went hard until about six-thirty when we took a break. The wife, Charmaine, could take a lot of cock and even though Dave had said her asshole was reserved just for him, by six-thirty my cock had been in all three of her holes.

We refreshed and went to the hotel restaurant for a meal. Before going back to the room, Dave and I went to the washroom. While in there, Dave produced some pills and offered me one. I asked what they were and he said Viagra. Although I didn't need it I thought I'd see if it did what it claimed to do. It did and I fucked Charmaine until two in the morning, well after Dave had dozed off. After that night we always met at their home and it was always very erotic.

I met with Dave in a local pub one afternoon and knew something was on his mind. I wasn't sure if it was good or bad news but eventually, he got to it. He and Charmaine had a long-held fantasy where he played a cuckold husband. I fit their fantasy perfectly because of my above-average-sized cock. He went on to say they had also discussed a scenario where I played the role of the cuckold and wanted to know how I felt about it. I told him about some of the couples I'd met where the husband and I had cock interaction and that I had masturbated and orally pleased other cocks. This excited him greatly and he said he would organize something the next time we met.

It was another two weeks before we got together and when I arrived Dave and Charmaine were visibly more excited than usual but so was I. Dave gave me the initial plan and my cock began to stiffen. The bulge in his pants was obvious, his cock was over an inch longer than mine but not as thick and was difficult to conceal when erect. Charmaine was full of smiles and looked very horny. They went off upstairs and I removed all my clothes as instructed and stroked my cock to a full erection. "We're ready!" Charmaine called and I made my way up to the bedroom.

An erotic scene greeted me when I entered the bedroom. Charmaine was lying on the bed with her head propped up with pillows. She wore all blue, a bustier with garters, fishnet stockings, and stilettos. Her legs were lifted way up with her knees bent and she was spreading her pussy and fingering herself. Dave was kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed wearing a black garter belt, stockings, and a pair of black, silky panties. His big cock was sticking out of one side of the panties and looked incredibly engorged with pre-cum visible oozing from the tip. It was a super horny sight and I realized how much they had wanted this and how excited they were to have finally found someone who was prepared to join them in their sexual fantasy.

I walked over to Dave and he opened his mouth to accept my cock. I plunged into him and thrust this way and that causing him to choke and his cheeks to bulge. I slowed down and allowed him to caress and stroke it as he played with my balls. His tongue worked on my cock head and piss hole, clearly visible to Charmaine, who moaned, "Oh my God, yes," and picked up a dildo and inserted it deep inside her.

Charmaine watched and moaned as she pumped the dildo vigorously. Dave mouthed my balls and stroked my erection paying extra attention to my knob with his fingers. My cock couldn't be harder and Charmaine knew it, "Let him fuck me now, please, I want to be fucked," she cried. Dave held my cock as I got on the bed and rubbed it over his wife's sopping, open cunt then directed it inside her. His fingers danced over my balls as I thrust into his horny, slut wife and fired a huge load causing her to scream. Dave cleaned my cock with his mouth then ate Charmaine.

I knew the roles would be reversed the next time we met and I hoped I could do as good a job as Dave and excite Charmaine in the same way. While David waited, Charmaine and I went upstairs. On the bed were our outfits for the evening, all in black. Shelf bra, garter belt, fishnets and stilettos for Charmaine, garter belt, seamed nylons, and lacy, open-crotch panties for me. I must admit that it was erotic to put these feminine items on and Charmaine said I looked very sexy with my fully erect cock and balls protruding from the open crotch.

We took our places and she called for Dave to come up. He walked into the bedroom with his erection swaying back and forth. I opened my mouth as he held my head and forced his cock far into my throat. Payback time, I thought as I choked but soon I was sucking and licking my first cock in any meaningful way and Dave seemed to be enjoying it. "Suck it, suck my husband's big cock, take it, that's it, take it," Charmaine cried as I used all the techniques I could remember Gail and other women using on my own and other cocks. I was particularly pleased to see how erect Dave's cock remained and enjoyed licking up the beads of pre-cum from his cock tip.

Dave's pulsing dick hovered a few inches from Charmaine's pussy and I jerked it for a minute before rubbing it over her clitoris then pushed it into her vagina. Like he had done with me, I caressed his balls while he screwed his wife like a crazy man, a lot was groaning and screaming came from both of them when he ejaculated. I cleaned his, ate his wife then fucked her. Afterward, they shared cleaning off my cum-soaked cock then Dave ate Charmaine's pussy. It was a scenario we repeated several times with assorted variations. We'd suck one another's cock then Charmaine would suck both of us at the same time and we'd double penetrate her. Sometimes one of us would be tied up and sexually used by the other two.

I arrived one afternoon a few weeks later and Charmaine said, "Look at this and tell me what you think." It was a profile from AFF with no photo and read, 'Husband needs help with his attractive, highly sexual, mature wife. She needs lots of male attention.' I said it was short and sweet but sounded interesting. "They live in Cobourg and we met them last week at their home. She has a great body and is highly sexual as the profile said and Dave gave her a solid drilling. Her husband has issues and can't do much but enjoys watching his wife being fucked. She and I got together but she isn't into girl on girl, she just loves cock. I showed her your profile photo that I carry in my purse and she is eager to meet you. We are going down later today after we have some fun."

Dave was doing things around the house so Charmaine and I stayed out of his way in the bedroom. I didn't ejaculate as I wanted to save it for the lady in Cobourg if things went as planned and I got to fuck her. We showered and drove down to meet this new couple. Russell and Trudy welcomed us at the door with smiles and led us into the kitchen. Charmaine was correct, Trudy had an attractive face and body and looked very erotic and horny. I didn't know at the time that this was the couple I had been searching for and I would have the best sex of my life from this day forward.

Published 
Written by TheSalaciousScribbler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors