Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Midnight Snack

"I had a sudden urge to eat her pussy...."

24
8 Comments 8
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Recently I woke about midnight and had to pee.  I got up and did my business and when I came  back to bed my wife was awake and had to get up and use the bathroom too.  While she was gone, I was overcome by an insatiable urge to eat her pussy.  I don’t know where it came from.  I hadn’t been dreaming anything erotic that I could recall.  Suddenly this feeling was just there.

When she came back to bed and we were settled in I turned to her and said, “This is is out of the blue and a bit unusual but I have this sudden urge to eat your pussy.  I just want you to roll over on your back and spread your legs and I’ll go down on you, no preliminaries.”  I really didn’t know how she would react. 

She is usually a bit grumpy when awake in the middle of the night I anticipated some push back like, “I’m sleepy, go away.”

But no, she simply said, “OK.” and proceeded to roll on her back and spread her legs. 

'Wow!' I thought, 'This is really going to happen.  I can’t fucking believe it!' 

I slid down and positioned myself between her legs.  I grabbed her ankles and pushed them toward her ass bending her legs and pushing her knees in the air towards her head.  Moving my hands to behind her thighs and pushing to hold her thighs vertical with her feet on the bed I nibbled my way down one leg to her honey pot.

The musky scent of her sex greeted my nostrils as I got closer and then placed my whole mouth over her labia and greedily sucked.  I ran my tongue from top to bottom giving her several big licks.  She let out a gasp at this sudden attack.  She moaned as I shifted my attention to one labia sucking it into my mouth.  I sucked noisily and ran my tongue up and down the inside of her pussy lip.  Switching to the other labia I gave it the same treatment. 

Using my hands on each side I spread her lips to open her juicy slit to my prehensile tongue.  Starting at the bottom I licked the dab of pussy juice that had leaked out of her cunt and slowly licked upward tasting her delicious essence as I went.  Lightly licking the delicate pink folds of her inner labia I buried my nose higher near her clit and rubbed it up and down on that growing love button.

By the time I reached her clit she was moaning and pushing her hips up to meet my mouth.  Her eager pussy wanting my eager mouth.  I got down to work on her clit, that lovely little button with 10,000 nerve endings.  Alternating between a rapid feather-like licking and sucking hard she started up the climax mountain.  Climbing higher and higher I knew I could get her off as I had many times before.  

This was far from my first encounter, in fact, one of my favorites.  Her pussy and my mouth were old friends who knew each other well. So intimate to have my face buried in her pussy using all my senses to enjoy her: touch, taste, smell, sight and sound.  By contrast, fucking involves only touch, and maybe sound, at most with my blind, deaf and dumb cock invading her cunt.

Petite_Ariana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Petite_Ariana

She got near the top of the mountain and was very near; she was trying hard to come but no cigar.  She asked me to stop and give her a rest.  I did so, giving her a couple of minutes before I resumed.  She climbed near the summit once again but failed to top the mountain.  Resting again I was determined to get her over the top the third time.  Before I had always been successful on the first try. 

This time there was no warm up, no foreplay, which was apparently making a difference.  So I decided I would have her put her legs down and I would extend my arms up to grab a nipple between thumb and forefinger of each hand to pinch and roll her nipples.  This is usually part of our foreplay as her nipples become extremely sensitive and she nearly climaxes from just pinching them.  I joke that her nipples are wired directly to her clit.  

I straddled her on the outside of her legs and stretched my arms up for each hand to grab a nipple.  Planting my face onto her pubis and I snaked my tongue between her closed pussy lips to find her clit which I started working vigorously.   I lapped rapidly directly on her button while rolling her nipples between my fingers.  Breathing rapidly she moaned and squealed bucking her hips into my face making it difficult to stay on the mark.  But endeavor I did, and in fairly short order she came in a loud breathy scream topping the summit in spectacular fashion. 

I laid off and let her rest, maybe for twenty seconds, and went at her again to immediately make her climax again.  This time I gave her a longer rest and lay beside her cuddling her.  Reaching my hand down I massaged her pussy and in a minute or so she came again, her sounds of joy exploding in my ear.  

Finally, she said, “That’s enough, I can’t take anymore.  I’m worn out.  Do you want some?”

“It’s OK, my sweet.  I’ll let you rest.  I didn’t take a little blue pill earlier this evening and there is no way I’m going to get it up, as much as I’d like to.  I got mine by enjoying you.”

With that, we cuddled together and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we woke refreshed and I thought about our midnight session.  “Did you enjoy that last night?” I asked.

“Oh yes, that was quite a surprise, you wicked man.  I love the things you come up with out of the blue.”

 

Thinking about yesterday I recalled that I had read a few stories on Lush.  One of them was about a wife who was obsessed with having her husband perform cunnilingus on her whenever, where ever she wanted.  He was a pussy eating slave, so to speak.  It dawned on me that must be what had inspired me last night.  I had no conscious memory of the story at the time but it must have planted in my subconscious.  Thank you, Lush!

Note to Readers: See Lush Stories under Fetish category, “Diary of A Face Sitter” by ricinatl.

Published 
Written by TCCarlson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments