Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Extended Layover 2

"Two stranded travelers find a way to pass the time in Dallas Fort Worth Airport."

53
16 Comments 16
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

We barely had the hotel door closed before we were locked in a long passionate kiss. My new friend Sofia was even hornier than I imagined and she was all but ripping my clothes off as we stumbled toward the bed. My blouse hit the floor followed shortly by my bra. I stepped out of my pumps and unzipped my slacks. Sofia pushed me backward onto the bed and was immediately pulling down my pants. I was squirming my way further onto the bed when she grabbed the sides of my panties and roughly pulled them down in one motion.

She paused just long enough to retrieve my pumps and after a soft kiss on each of my soles, she slipped my feet back into my shoes. Her gentleness ended with that and she roughly forced my knees up toward my massive boobs and buried her face in my hairless wet pussy.

Her skills were incredible as her tongue and fingers ravished my glistening womanhood. Again and again, she sucked in my hard clit and stroked her long thin fingers deep between my labia driving me quickly to the brink of a huge release. She sensed closeness to explosion and lowered her intensity to keep me just on the edge of paradise. My legs were quivering and I was whimpering softly when after what seemed like an eternity I gripped her head and began to beg her to make me cum. I begged and begged, but she continued to hold me on the verge of a meltdown.

Finally, when I was certain that the volume of my cries and begging was disturbing the entire floor of the hotel, she increased her pressure ever so slightly. I exploded in a huge, long, shaking, screaming orgasm which gripped me and held me in its swirling throbbing passion for minutes. Sofia was magically teasing my pussy so skillfully that I simply could not stop cumming. I have no idea how long I was in the throes of my orgasm but I can easily say I have never experienced one like it in my life. She finally let me relax and my quivering body continued to convulse for minutes.

When she had started undressing me, I had plans to get my mouth and hands all over her body and the beautiful hair adorning it, but now I was struggling to even raise my head. Sofia moved from between my legs and up to my side. She leaned in soothing me with a very tender kiss. "Are you alright, Misty?" she asked in her intensely sexy Italian accent.

"I am amazingly well. Thanks to you, Sofia," I said. She laid next to me stroking my hair and kissing me gently as I recovered. Our kissing slowly intensified and after a few minutes I whispered, "I want to watch you undress for me please."

"As you wish," she said as she slid from the bed.

She reached for the bottom of her tight sweater but I quickly stopped her. "Not there," I said. "Over there, please," I said as I hit the remote button which opened the room darkening shades, and I pointed to the floor-to-ceiling windows which faced the busy terminal of DFW.

She grinned that grin of a woman who had just been told to do something they would have done without being asked, and said, "You are a very naughty girl, Misty." She slowly crossed the room and stopped in front of the windows. I looked past her and could clearly see the travelers in the crowded terminal just one floor below and less than a hundred feet from us. She looked out the window and watched the people for a few moments as I found a music station on the television and it started playing a slow bluesy tune.

When she heard the music her hips began to sway slowly and then her movements became more and more erotic. Her hands were tracing the perfect outline of her muscular hips and gently over the tight fabric of her sweater which strained to contain her full breasts and hard nipples. I moved to sit on the edge of the bed facing her and the window and as she turned to face me she asked "Now?"

I simply nodded, and with that her hips continuing the rhythmic movements, she walked the two steps to me and turned with her beautiful tight athletic ass inches from my face. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Unzip me, please." My long red fingernails found the zipper on her skirt and slide it down slowly. I rubbed my hands over her perfect firm ass and she began to sway again as she stepped forward then two steps back to the window. With one more shake of her hips, the skirt slid down to the floor exposing her magnificently toned ass and thighs. She took a step backward toward me, placing her ass just out of my reach and then with her legs spread wide, she slowly, deliberately bent at the waist until her fingers were on the floor pretending to pick up her skirt. She looked back at me between her legs and saw the sight of me, naked except for my pumps, beginning to finger my wet pussy.

This position gave me the first intoxicating look at her beautiful ass up close, just out of my reach. The dark hairs along her inner thighs were highlighted by the light coming through the window.  The erotic line of dark curly hair that traced its way from her pussy up between the perfectly formed cheeks of her ass was begging for my tongue. She picked up her skirt and turned as she folded it neatly and placed it on the desk. Her slow sensuous dancing began again and she moved back close to the window. She pressed her naked ass against the window and slowly rubbed against the smooth cold glass. She turned again and again as if in slow motion giving me and the travelers in the terminal alternating views of the gorgeous round tight ass and huge black mound of hair covering her pussy.

After a few more minutes of this teasing, she stepped up close to me at the bed, turning her back to me and again spreading her legs wide, she bent at the hips. Her ass was now less than a foot from my face and I could clearly see that the beautiful black nest of hair between her legs was beginning to actually drip with the wetness flowing from her pussy. She stroked her pink fingernails through the hair and pulled it slowly.

"See what you are doing to me?" she said in her amazingly sexy Italian accent and then sucking on each finger, she stepped back to the window to continue her show for me and the terminal.

She faced the window and gripped the bottom of her tight sweater raising it slowly. She stopped just before her beautiful round breasts would have fallen from it. Holding the sweater there, she turned to face me and very, very slowly slid it higher and higher until her breasts finally fell free. 

I got the first glimpse of her long hard nipples, each of which held a large silver barbell in its piercing and each of which had more than a few long curly dark hairs in a halo surrounding it. All I could think was how badly I wanted to suck them into my mouth. The sweater was off over her head in another couple of seconds and again standing at the desk she neatly folded it and placed it there. Dancing across the room with her hands held high over her head, I got the full view of the beautiful lady. Her breasts swayed gently as she danced and twirled in front of me. The tufts of dark curly hair under each arm now glistening and an occasional droplet of perspiration ran down below them as she danced.

She danced close and I got a view of the wide band of hair that climbed all the way to her navel after escaping the huge long mound at her pussy. It traced a line up and around each side of her navel and up onto her flat toned abs.  Her abs were perfection, so wonderfully defined from years of athletic training with this line of hair was an amazingly sexy accent to them.

I stood and now, both naked, I took her by the hand and led her back to the window where we danced. Our naked bodies grinding against one another, we would occasionally give a quick wave to the voyeuristic travelers who stopped and watched from the terminal. I was so ready to have my way with Sofia, after a few more minutes of dancing I asked her to sit in the desk chair, which I placed in full view of the windows. She sat and I immediately raised her arms over her head. I could smell the wonderful muskiness as soon as her arms left her side and my nose was instantly buried in the wet wonderful thick tuft of hair in her right armpit. Another second later, my tongue also found the salty wetness there and she gasped and moaned loudly. With the same passion I had attacked her pussy just an hour earlier in the airline club bathroom, I dove into the curly hair-lined heaven that was her armpit. Sofia squirmed and moaned and I held tight to both of her arms although she could have easily overpowered me. She was grinding her legs together trying desperately to pleasure herself too and began to beg for my tongue on her pussy.

My assault of her armpits continued until they were both dripping with my saliva and her sweat but finally, I decided to give her what she wanted. I stopped abruptly and walked away to the bed. I laid on my back, my face near the foot of the bed and as she followed to the bed I said, "Smother me with that beautiful hairy pussy, Darling. Ride my tongue and orgasm as many times as you can, please."

LorenaKarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenaKarter

Standing at the foot of the bed wearing only her high heeled black leather boots, she answered the challenge and lowered her dripping wetness toward my face. At first, she was only close enough to allow her penis-like clit to reach my lips and I sucked its full length into my mouth. She gently stroked her clit into my mouth a few times and then began to grind harder and harder on my tongue.

Her first orgasm came and went quickly, but afterwards her speed increased. I was in heaven with her long curly black hair completely covering my face and the hair on her inner thighs stroking the sides of my face too. The intense sweet snd salty taste of her pussy was all but pouring into my mouth. With each subsequent orgasm, her clit grew harder and longer and she clamped her legs more and more tightly together on the sides of my head for the duration go her spasms. Her athletic thighs were crushing my head for what felt like an eternity before releasing and restarting her tongue ride. It was after her fourth orgasm in less than twenty minutes that she rose off of my face.

She laid over me, kissing me deeply and passionately, savoring each detail of the wonderful wetness she had deposited on my face. Grinding against my leg, she slid up and down my thigh repeatedly teasing her wet hairy pussy against my smooth skin. Spreading my legs she began to grind her pussy against mine. The sight of her bush covering both her and my pussy was delicious and the soft wetness of her fur on my hairless pussy had me quivering. Spreading her legs too, we scissored together with her huge clit pressed against mine.

I was outside my body looking back at this beautiful sight as I felt the warm wet pressure on my mound and heard the sound of our wetness joining. She opened her legs more and then wrapped them around my leg as she sped up her pussy on pussy attack. Her desire was interminable and over the next half hour, we both orgasmed twice. Both bodies drenched in sweat, she finally collapsed over me and relaxed as I held her tightly against my soft, curvy, naked, exhausted body.

I was so satisfied that I could have just slept right through to morning, but how could I waste even one second with this wonderfully sexy lady in my bed? Once room service was ordered, I led my perfect new lover to the huge walk-in shower. If there is anything I love more than showering another woman's body I cannot imagine what it could be. The warm water pouring over our bodes was simply intoxicating and remarkably refreshing. We ended our shower only when room service knocked on the door.

Sofia stepped out of the shower, her perfect naked body glistening and dripping, she strode straight to the door and opened it. I stood, also naked, in the door of the bathroom and watched as she then walked across the room to the large windows.

"Here, set up dinner here," she said.

The young man dutifully rolled the cart across the room with his eyes fixed on my beautiful lover. She grinned as she lightly brushed against his arm while she passed him to return to the door of the bathroom and to my side. She pressed herself against me and deeply passionately kissed me. The young man repeatedly glanced over his shoulder at us as his trembling hands made ready our dinner.

He eventually turned and raised the bill. "I need a signature? ah, please?" I motioned him across the room and reached over Sofia's shoulder to take the bill. He was inches away from her naked back as I signed, adding a very generous tip and handed him back the bill.

"Thank you Ma'am, ah Ma'ams. Enjoy your dinner."

As he backed away, Sofia fell to her knees and buried her tongue again in my now wet pussy. The young man backed out of the room very slowly and finally, I heard the door close behind him. Even with the pleasure of the warm tongue between the folds of my labia, I had to insist that we have dinner.

We dined naked next to windows overlooking the terminal with the lights of the room ensuring we were fully visible to any voyeur who chose to look our way. Dinner was delicious and with a bottle of wine also enjoyed to its fullest we moved back to the bed and dimmed the lights.

The next hour was tender, gentle, and wonderfully sensual. Kissing my beautiful Sofia endlessly was like a dream. We did slowly and tenderly provide one another one more climax but it was the most intimate lovemaking I had ever experienced with another woman.

We slept in one another's arms and I awoke to her soft kisses on my bare breasts. "We only have a few minutes," she whispered, "we overslept a bit." I pulled her up my body and breast to breast we kissed for the rest of our time together.

Quick showers and we dressed for the day. Sofia did allow me to worship her beautiful feet and toes one last time as I slid them into her boots and sadly zipped each one over her calves.

Hand-in-hand we made our way through the airport, taking every opportunity to kiss much too passionately for public display. At Sofia's gate, we took advantage of every last moment to cuddle and kiss before she boarded her plane for New Orleans and I hurried to my gate as well.

I have not seen Sophia again but we still correspond regularly. Unfortunately, COVID 19 forced the cancellation of our rendezvous plans in Rome this summer. Maybe next year?

Published 
Written by MistyJo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments