Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming Home

"A welcome home any man can appreciate"

11
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

"I am almost there," I say on the phone after a long day of driving.

"Great, can't wait. I will leave the door open, just come up," you say.

It's been over a month since I have seen you and I can't seem to scramble up the stairs fast enough. I slowly open the door to give me a little element of surprise, maybe sneak up on you. Much to my surprise, you have already laid the trap and I am the unknowing prey... as I open the door to your bedroom, I see you standing with your back to me wearing nothing but a black garter belt, fishnet stockings and your high black leather boots.

"Oh my..." is all I can muster as you turn your head and flash a wicked grin at me.

"I have been waiting for you," is all you say as you turn and walk towards me, your boots clicking on the hardwood floors... the only noise that I can hear outside my heart pounding in my chest.

"You look..."

"Shh," you cut me off pressing a finger to my lips while rubbing my crotch through my jeans with your other hand.

You move in closer pressing your naked body into mine, grabbing my head in your hands and kissing me hard. I reach my arms around you in an attempt to feel your wonderful body in my hands only to have you brush me aside "Not yet... you are mine..."

You continue kissing my mouth, face and neck feverishly as you hand begin exploring my body. I feel helpless but like it... I am getting more and more turned on with every touch of your mouth on my neck. I feel your hands move down and quickly unbutton my jeans and I let out a barely audible sigh as the pressure that was building is released.

Your hands then slowly move up and begin to unbutton my shirt, working your way up then sliding it off my shoulders. You move in close and I can feel the warmth of your body against mine, your hard nipples pressed into my chest as you begin kissing my body working your way from my neck down my chest just stopping below my belly button with a flick of your tongue. You look up at me with that same grin and say, "I am going to suck your cock!" while pulling my jeans down in one swift motion. You stand and with my rock hard cock on your hand you pull me over to the bed and gently push me down... "Sit up... you need to do something for me first."

I sit up as you stand in front of me with your legs slightly spread apart... I can see how wet you are as you grab my head and pull my face into your hot, wet pussy. "Kiss me HERE!" you demand. Without a moment's hesitation, I begin to slowly kiss your lips and gently spread them apart with my tongue. Tasting you for the first time in months is making my head spin and I feel your hand press on the back of my head and your hips begin to grind into my face. I can't get enough as I hear your breathing get louder and soft moans begin to come from your mouth. I slowly slide my hand up your inner thigh and begin to tease your tight pussy... gently stroking one finger up and down in unison with my tongue and then slowly enter you with one finger then two. I continue to lick and suck on your sensitive clit as I begin fucking you with my fingers... you try to move my hand away but it is a half-hearted attempt as you begin to moan very loudly and then finally say, "You are going to make me cum, baby, don't stop... don't stop!"

You grab my head with both hands and hold my face hard in your crotch as your whole body begins to shake in orgasm... I slowly remove my fingers from your soaking pussy as you push me back on the bed, holding onto my hand and leaning over to take my wet fingers into your mouth. You slowly suck on my two fingers in and out of your mouth and as you remove them you say, "Your turn, lover," as you kneel to the floor and grab my hardness in your hands. I close my eyes in anticipation for what's next and I feel your breath teasing me up and down with a gentle flick of the tongue along the way. Then I feel your mouth take me in slowly... I can feel the warmth of your mouth work its way down the length of my shaft and my body immediately tenses in sheer pleasure. You begin to work up and down with your mouth and hand in tandem on my cock, each pass more slick than the last. I open my eyes and look down to see you with my entire length in your mouth and you hold it there for a brief moment to look up at me. When our eyes meet, you slowly move your mouth back up my hard cock until just the head is between your parted lips.

MarieSh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarieSh

"I have to fuck you!" I sigh, not knowing if my request will get a response. And with that, you start sucking me hard and fast... your head and mouth moving up and down the length of my cock sending my body into sensory overload. I can feel my body begin to tighten and I am about ready to cum but you sense it too and stop... both of us breathing heavy on the verge of collapse.

"It's not you who is going to be doing the fucking today," you say, straddling my body, still in your boots and fishnet stockings. You slowly move your body up so you are sitting on my chest while you slowly begin to stroke your pussy just inches from my face.

"You like it when I touch myself, don't you?" you ask, that wicked grin returning, know what my response will be.

"I bet you want to be inside my don't you? How about you fuck me with your tongue while I rub my pussy for you?" and without waiting for a response from me, you move up and press your pussy into my mouth. I can feel your fingers rubbing up and down on your clit as I press my tongue into you... trying to fuck you as you grind into me. I reach up and grab your ass and pull you even tighter, thrusting my tongue in and out as you masturbate on top of me. Again, I can feel your body getting ready to explode as I tongue you faster and faster in unison with your fingers. But just as I think you are about to cum, you quickly move down my body and guide my cock deep inside of you in one swift motion. We both gasp as you begin to ride me hard. I feel your nails digging into my chest as you close your eyes and drive your pussy onto my cock... I begin thrusts of my own, meeting your body in a more and more frantic rhythm. I stare into your face as the orgasm builds in you... you smile and say, "I want you to cum with me... in me. Are you ready?"

It is all I can manage to do is smile and nod and your words ring in my head... You lean down to me, pressing your chest into mine, grabbing onto my hands and pinning them to the bed above my head and you whisper, "Cum in me, baby... right NOW!" and just as you finish the last word, I feel your pussy wrap tight around me and your body begins to shake.

Simultaneously, we both yell, "I'm cumming!" as we continue to fuck each other hard and fast. Then you stop and fall against my body, sweat coating our skin, and you whisper in my ear, "Welcome home, baby, I missed you."

 

Published 
Written by robuck1234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments