Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The One I Enamor

"She attracts my eyes like no other..."

26
6 Comments 6
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Hi! I'm an engineer trying his hand at story writing. Feedback on how to improve will be greatly appreciated :) Enjoy!"

It was November 5th, the day I get off work early and the day I have to get groceries for the coming week. I decided it would also be great to meet up with my best friend Teresa and have a coffee with her. Teresa and I have been friends since we were little, and briefly dated in high school. Last year, she secretly came out to me that she was bi. We've been through thick and thin together and tell one another quite literally everything, so she's aware that I liked Melissa, who worked at the cafe we've begun to hang out. I texted her if she was free at three to go to the cafe, and as always, replied yes. She then added a winky face emoji. She knew why I'd chosen that place. I got through work just as any other day and got to the cafe a little early just so I could see Melissa in all her beauty.

Melissa was the dream girl for me. Hazel eyes, short brown wavy hair, dimples, and a smile that would make any heart glow. Her body was in perfect proportions as if God spent extra time sculpting her. Teresa had a similar body size but not all that curvy, but still in great shape nonetheless. I still catch myself looking at her ass from time to time. Melissa soon came up to me for the order while I waited for Teresa, and I gave our order knowing that Teresa would be here any minute, and at exactly 3 pm, she walked in, prompt, just like always.

We finished up, and as always, I paid a good tip for Melissa with a smiley face on a sticky note, hoping one day I'd be writing my number on it. I caught a glimpse of Melissa's figure on the way out, and I must have stared for a little too long, because I felt Teresa nudge me, all while giggling, knowing what I desperately wanted. As soon as we walked out she burst into laughter, leaving me confused.

"Look down silly," Teresa giggled as she pointed down.

I looked down to see a baseball-sized bulge in my pants. I immediately shuffled my legs to make it less visible and less embarrassing. I was so focused on Melissa that I didn't notice my hard-on.

I usually shop in bulk with my groceries, but I was running low on a couple of things so I thought I'd do a quick errand and play online once I got home, maybe call up a couple of friends and see if they wanted to hang out. As I turned to aisle 12, I saw a familiar face and a more familiar body. It was Melissa. Her presence was enough to send my dick into full boner mode in five seconds. She looked up from her shopping basket to see me, and we locked eyes.

"Hi! I know you!" She exclaimed.

I froze but knew I had to keep it cool. I couldn't blow my one shot at a conversation.

"Hey! Melissa, right? You work at the cafe four blocks down?" I sheepishly spoke.

"Yeah! You and your girlfriend come by every now and then, right?" She inquired.

Girlfriend? I thought. What does she mean by girlfriend? Does she mean Teresa? She must mean her.

"Oh no no," I stammered, "she's my best friend. The cafe has just become our meetup spot over the past year."

My dick couldn't take the small talk anymore. It wanted to be free. I hid my bulge behind the shopping basket I had in my hand, and even that wasn't doing a good job of hiding it anymore. I diverted the topic.

"So what are you here for?" I asked.

She pointed to the pasta section down the aisle. "I'm here because I'm making lasagna tomorrow."

The moment she looked and pointed down the aisle, I tried to adjust myself to hide my cock and preserve my dignity. Unfortunately, she glanced back at me at the worst moment possible as my hand was going to my bulge. Fucking hell, I think she saw it. She looked back towards the pasta and began to walk towards it, and I followed, continuing to shuffle my dick to align it with my leg. She got what she needed, and I decided to get something off the shelf as well, trying to play off what she might have seen. We were in awkward silence for what felt like an eternity, but she broke the silence.

"If you're free this weekend, I could bring some of my lasagna to the cafe for you to try. It's a family recipe and I think you'd like it," she said.

This couldn't be happening. I was in so much shock, I paused. She must have seen it in my face because she immediately responded.

"It's alright if you don't want to," responding to herself, "I don't want to bother you if you're busy."

I had to come up with something witty, and quick. I instinctively grabbed a packet of lasagna from the shelf.

"It's not a problem, I'm just busy this weekend, but I tell you what. Are you free next weekend? If you want to come over for a friendly competition. Best lasagna wins," I said with a smirk.

She pondered for a second. Would she accept?

"Deal. If yours is better, free coffee for you and your friend for a month. But if mine is better, you two pay double for the month,"

I nearly blew my load in my pants then and there. I was overcome with delight. Paying double for the month would forever be worth it for a chance to spend some time with her.

Keeping the mood light, I joked with her. "So it's a date?" I laughed.

She laughed shyly. We slowly walked together, getting the ingredients for this lasagna we now had to cook. Thankfully, I knew how to make the perfect lasagna, taught by my mom. We talked about our jobs, our love for food, and our personal takes on how lasagna should really be made. We talked all the way until we were outside. We exchanged contact info (!!!) and went about our day. I called Teresa as soon as I got home and told her everything, and safe to say she was more delighted than me.

While I had lied to Melissa that I was busy for the weekend, she was now the reason that kept me busy. I searched every lasagna recipe I could find, trying to find something unique to add to my recipe that could impress her in any way. Teresa came over to help me make small batches to see what improved the flavor and what didn't. We were full from taste-testing lasagna all weekend long, but we had found something that gave it the touch it needed.

I couldn't keep my composure throughout the week, so much so that my boss noted my sudden change in mood. In the midst of thoughts of potential events between me and Melissa, something seemingly inexplicable happened Thursday night.

I went to bed incredibly tired. As soon as my eyes closed the doorbell to my apartment rang. I looked at my phone to read the time and it read 10:30 pm. I wasn't expecting anyone, so who could it be? I shuffled out of bed, got to the door, and looked through the peephole. My heart dropped at the sight. Melissa? At this hour? Really? I opened and greeted her in my half-awake state. She smirked.

"I brought a friend who told me how much you like me," she giggled slyly.

And out came Teresa from the corner of my eye. At that moment, I didn't know whether to yell at her for exposing me or thanking her that she was here.

"So what exactly are you here for?" I yawned.

"We'll show you," Melissa said with a wink.

What did she mean 'we'? Did Teresa plan something with her to surprise me? While contemplating what was going on, Teresa invited herself in, grabbed us both by our arms, and pulled us to my bedroom. What was going on? Still in a confused state, Melissa began to undress and threw her clothes to the side.

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time," Melissa said as she shoved me onto the bed, "and it sounds like you wanted to as well."

I glanced at Teresa, who had already taken her top and skirt off with no underwear underneath either. We exchanged looks, she winked with a smirk. I looked back at Melissa, who had begun to climb on me, straddling her legs on either side of me. There was a fire of lust in her eyes. Melissa lowered her face, planting her lips on mine. My cock began to rise in my pants. She must have felt it, because she immediately planted her hips down, hard. I put my hands on her waist and felt around her perfect body. I slowly felt my way up and onto her breasts. They were large, soft, and perky, just how I imagined them. My left hand made it to her round ass, slowly feeling what I used to admire from a distance.

I was lost in the moment. Here I was, with the one I wanted, in my bed, living my wildest dreams. Without letting our lips part, she reached down pulled my boxers down with her hands, and began to feel my cock ever so slowly with her left as her right made it back to my face. We must have been for only two to three minutes when she pulled away, letting me admire her beauty. I was so transfixed by her body that I didn't see Teresa climbing on the other side of my bed. As soon as I became aware of her presence she lowered herself onto my face with no warning.

"This is what you get for feeding me lasagna last weekend," Teresa joked.

I began pleasing my best friend with my tongue as best I could all while both she and Melissa giggled at my shock and confusion. Melissa stepped off the bed. I couldn't see what she was doing, but soon felt the pleasure of her hands on my balls and her tongue sliding from the base of my shaft all the way up to the head. She did it a few more times and took me in her mouth. She fondled my balls and tugged on them every time her mouth approached the base of my shaft. Every time I got close, I nudged her with my knee and she immediately understood and slowed down.

Teresa twitched every now and then, followed by a low moan. I lifted my hands to feel up and down Teresa's body and pulled her nipples ever so slightly. I remember her once telling me she liked doing nipple play to get off, so if any day were the perfect day to put that information to work, it would be today. I still couldn't see what Melissa was doing down there, but she was working wonders.

I felt her climb on the bed, and I soon felt the nearest thing to heaven slowly engulf my shaft. I moaned at the pleasure as I licked Teresa's clit. I felt both of Teresa's hands on my torso, and they were soon met with Melissa's. I couldn't see, but I heard the two softly and repeatedly kiss. Melissa's hand left my stomach and I felt her fingers now playing with Melissa. Soon after, Teresa moaned loudly and convulsed over and over. She jumped off my face, revealing Melissa sliding up and down my cock. I guess having Teresa covering my sight was a good thing, because the moment I laid my eyes on Melissa sitting on my shaft, I came deep inside her. I thrust deep and shut my eyes. One after another, I shot my seed inside. I was in ecstasy. I opened my eyes, hoping to relish the moment once more, but when I opened my eyes, she wasn't there, and neither was Teresa.

Fucking fuck. It was all a dream.

My heart was beating incredibly hard. I looked at my alarm clock which read 5:41 am. Frustrated, I turned over. Something felt odd. My cock felt... wet? I lifted my blanket to see my boxers and bedsheet absolutely soaked in cum. I just had a wet dream. While looking at the mess, I realized I didn't remember the last time I had a wet dream, let alone the fact that this was probably one of the best orgasms I had in a while.

I got up to take a shower and have an early start to the day. My cum streamed down my leg as I took off my boxers to find everything covered. My cock was still half erect, my balls, my legs - everything was covered. It was probably the most cum I ever shot out looking at the amount. It was probably double or even triple the normal amount I usually cum, and there was still more leaking out of my cock. I hopped in the shower and got cleaned up, and changed the sheets and blanket. I got ready for work and got a call from Teresa as I was getting into my car.

"You free today at five? We need to talk," she whispered, a slight concern in her voice.

"Everything alright?" I asked, "you don't sound alright."

"I'm alright. I just need to talk to you in person about something," she replied.

I asked why she couldn't tell over the phone, but I guess it was something serious. She assured me that nothing bad happened, she just needed to talk. I met up with Teresa at the cafe at five, and as always, Melissa served us. Teresa immediately broke the silence after her first sip of tea.

"I had this one dream the other night," she said. "You and Melissa were in it."

"Don't tell me you had the same dream as me," I interrupted.

We began to discuss, and to our shock, our dreams were verbatim. Our conversation had left my cock tingling remembering every detail. We came to the conclusion that if we had the same exact dream, it most definitely meant that Melissa must have had it as well. We both glanced at Melissa who was a mere five feet away. She looked up from the table she was serving and glanced at us. Did she really know the dream? We didn't know. I did know one thing though; I'd find out in a day.

Saturday finally came around after what felt like an eternity. Teresa quickly stopped by to clean up the place, making sure everything was perfect. She was arriving at six, which left me plenty of time to make the lasagna. The evening quickly arrived, and exactly at six, the doorbell rang.

I looked through the peephole to see Melissa wearing an incredibly fitting dress with a small tray of lasagna in her hands. I was not prepared for her beauty, my cock pulsed at the sight of her. I adjusted myself and welcomed her right in and took the lasagna off her hands and placed it on the kitchen counter. We got settled and then after some conversation, we judged one another's lasagna. Safe to say that I lost; the texture was amazing and was unlike any lasagna I had before, but on the good side, she said she loved mine. We engaged in deep conversations and got comfortable on the sofa when I put on my favorite movie. I placed a large blanket over us, and she began to feel up and down my leg. Our touches turned into more and more until she broke the silence.

"I don't know how to say this, but I had this weird dream a few days back. it had you and your friend in it," she said.

I couldn't believe it. Did we all have the same exact dream, but how? Was it a moment in the coming future?

Before I had a chance to process it any further, the bell rang. I went to check, and lo and behold, it was Teresa. I opened the door to greet her, and I was met with a devilish smile on her face. I returned a puzzled look.

"I'm here to turn a dream into a reality," she grinned.

Oh boy. This was going to be a fun night.

Published 
Written by thepatientone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments