Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's About Time

"Take no chances, reap no rewards"

32
8 Comments 8
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Abby and Danielle were best friends. I won't lie about it; I had spent time fantasizing about both of them individually but had never had the guts to ask either of them out.

The three of us were sitting on Abby's porch swing, talking and waiting for the meteor shower to begin. Abby had invited me over to watch from her backyard and I jumped at the opportunity, thinking maybe this time I could work up the nerve to make a move.

Abby was wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and Dani had on a cute sundress. I had already had to pull my own shirt down a few times to cover the erection that kept trying to escape my basketball shorts and show the girls just how interested I really was. The swing was big enough for the three of us, but there was no extra room, so sitting in the middle, I had Abby's mostly bare thigh rubbing my leg on the left and Dani's on the right.

My hands were planted firmly in my lap, which was good because the constant contact on either side of me was causing my erection to rear its head again. I don't know what finally tipped the scale in my brain, but I thought screw it and slid my hands off my lap and placed one on each of their legs beside me.

Their reactions were perfect. Both Abby and Dani leaned a little further into me, pressing their legs tighter against mine. This had the effect of widening the gaps between their legs and encouraging me to continue. I slowly began stroking their thighs. Neither one of them made a sound as I applied a little more pressure and allowed my hands to slip further up their thighs.

By this point, my cock was standing at full attention, and there was no way to hide it. I let my fingers drift further upward and between their legs. Dani's dress slid up and away easily as I began stroking her mound through her panties. My mind was racing as I felt the dampness and heat radiating through the cotton. Abby's shorts were gaping on the other side of me, so that my fingers were now resting and rubbing the crease between her thigh and pussy, and again I could feel the heat and wetness here as well.

What the hell, I thought, and slipped my fingers in. Both of them shifted slightly as I entered them and flexed my fingers in their tight wetness. This lasted for about five minutes until Abby suggested that we should probably head out to the backyard, where she had blankets laid out for the meteor shower. I withdrew my fingers but stayed seated as they both stood up.

As we walked around the back of the house, Abby said she was going to run to the bathroom and also grab us some snacks, Dani decided to go with her. I walked around the back of the house, nervous as hell. What if they talked about what had happened and got mad?

As I rounded the house, I saw the blankets laid out just in front of the big oak tree. I walked over and stood next to the tree for what seemed like forever. About ten minutes later, the girls came out of the back door with some pop and a couple bags of chips. Abby had changed her shirt to a larger one that came down to almost her knees, but Dani still had her sundress on.

As they walked over, I offered to take the pop, but they said that we're fine and handed me a plastic bag that they had also been carrying.

"This one you can take," Abby smiled.

Hudson_G
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hudson_G

Both of them giggled and continued to walk over to the blankets and sit down, leaving room between them for me. I looked into the bag, and once again, my cock made an instant tent in my shorts. The bag contained two pairs of panties, the smell that greeted me was of perfume and the wet, musky scent of the pussy juices that still covered my fingers.

I must have been standing there too long because Dani turned around and called,

"Are you coming.."

I damn near tripped over my own feet as I ran the rest of the way down to where the blankets were and sat between them. The girls both smiled at me as I sat down and each gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I think he liked the surprise," Abby said as she looked at the tent in my shorts. Dani giggled, and I moved my hands to cover up my erection.

"Too late to hide that, don't you think?" Dani said and took my right hand and placed it on her almost hairless pussy.

Abby repeated the action, pulling up the long shirt revealing she had removed not only her panties, but her shorts as well.

As I slid my fingers back into the girls, they both let out little moans. They laid back on the blanket allowing me deeper into them. Almost in unison, they placed their hands over mine, pressing my fingers in and grinding their hips in time with my motion. Both of them began to moan and arch their backs as they came as one.

As their bodies relaxed, I laid back between them. A moment later, I watched as Abby tugged down the waist of my shorts and underwear and wrapped her soft hand around my raging hardon.

"Look what we have here!" Abby smiled at the dribble of cum that was rolling down the head of my cock. Dani turned and watched as Abby took my cock into her mouth, licking it clean.

"Tastes great too, you should try it," she said.

Dani brought her head over to look.

"You greedy bitch, you didn't leave me any." Dani frowned in mock anger.

Their mouths poised above my hard cock, Abby said, "Here," and stuck out her tongue.

Dani sucked Abby's tongue into her mouth and kissed her.

As they kissed, Abby began stroking my cock. Soon Dani joined her, and I knew I wasn't going to last very long. I started moaning with the pleasure of both of them giving me the most erotic handjob in history, all the while they continued kissing.

"Oh, I think he's about ready," Abby cooed.

Dani smiled, "Okay, Miss Greedy, this one is mine!"

As they both continued to stroke, Dani took as much of my cock into her mouth as she could and began bobbing her head in rhythm with the strokes. That was it; I was done. Dani's eyes went wide as my cock exploded in her mouth. She swallowed with each stroke, but after the third pulse, it was dripping down from the corners of her mouth, and Abby was right there licking it off her chin. As Dani raised her head, I could see she still had a mouthful. Abby wasted no time pulling Dani's face to hers and slurping down all the cum in her mouth.

When they were finished with the last drop, Abby smiled and said,

"You shouldn't have been so shy; we have been waiting all summer for you to make your move."

Published 
Written by Axels
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments