Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jackie, Part Two

"Jackie decides there are more opportunities in California."

33
5 Comments 5
5.9k Views 5.9k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Jackie never fucked Uncle Harry but that didn’t end her adventures. He never again photographed her but encouraged Jackie to continue modeling. “I have a friend, Jackie, that interviews girls that are interested in modeling. I sent her your pictures. She thinks you are exactly what her clients are looking for.”

“When can I meet her, Uncle Harry?”

“I’ve sent up an audition for next week. She wants you to wear something loose-fitting and don’t wear sneakers. If you have high heels, that would be better. Her name is Daphne.” Harry handed her a Post-It Note. “Here is her studio apartment address and the time.

“There’s one more thing. Since you had to take the morning-after pill, apparently you aren’t on birth control.”

“Mom doesn’t want me taking birth control pills.”

“That’s not safe. How about if I take you to my physician. He will give you a prescription?”

At the end of the week, Jackie was at the drug store filling the prescription.

Jackie skipped lunch before taking the bus to Daphne’s apartment. She was way too nervous to eat. A security guard checked her name and called up to Daphne’s studio to say Jackie was on the way.

Daphne was an attractive middle-aged woman who welcomed Jackie to her studio with a friendly smile. “Jackie, I took the liberty of asking Marcelo, our photographer, to join us. I know that Harry took some wonderful pictures of you but after all, he’s not a professional photographer.

“Why don’t you sit down, and we’ll talk a little about your goals. Can I get you some coffee or tea?”

“No, thank you, maybe water,” she said nervously.

Daphne set a glass of water and a cup of tea for herself on the coffee table before sitting close to Jackie on the sofa. “We are an agency that screens young aspiring models for a variety of clients,” Daphne began. “Some of them are magazine publishers, others are fashion designers or video producers. Modeling comes in a variety of ways and don’t kid yourself, it’s hard work.

“Now what are your objectives? What are your goals?” Daphne asked.

“I really didn’t have any until Uncle Harry said I should be a model.”

“Did he say what kind of model?”

“No, not really but he said an artist’s model would be a good start. That is why he took me to the museum to see some examples of famous portraits. You saw my Venus pictures that are versions of paintings we saw at the museum.”

“Yes, they were very nice. I was glad to see you aren’t afraid of modeling in the nude.”

“Why? Is that important?”

“Sometimes it is. Look, I pay Marcelo by the hour so let’s get some photos. Stand in front of the screen and he’ll get started.”

Marcelo adjusted the lighting before taking dozens of shots with her posing in many different turns and twists, expressions, and moods. Daphne praised her each time saying “wonderful, terrific, perfect.” Then she said, "Take your clothes off.”

“Why? This is only an audition.”

“It’s good that you asked, Jackie. We don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to do. But to answer your question, we have many artists looking for models. Some are photographers, some are painters, some graphic artists. They want to see the female body. They want to know if it is the real thing or silicone. You have modeled nude so this shouldn’t be a problem for you.” Daphne was right. She had done it before with Uncle Harry. It wasn’t a problem.

Now naked in front of the screen, Marcelo had her do front, side, back poses. He had her sit on the sofa for some frontal nudes and a couple showing her pussy. They weren’t erotic but provocative.

“That’s all, Jackie,” Daphne said. “We’ll get back to you, but one more thing. We need to get rid of the fur.”

“The fur? What do you mean?”

“The bush, your pussy hair. If you model a bikini, pubic hair won’t get you the job. Let’s go to the bathroom and I’ll help you.”

Daphne took out an electric razor and shaved most of it, then covered her pussy with shaving cream. It only took a few minutes to carefully shave her as clean and as smooth as a baby. Daphne gave her a hand mirror to check out the new look. “How do you like it, Jackie?” Daphne asked.

 “It looks okay. It feels strange. It’s like my pussy is airconditioned.”

“Do you have a boyfriend? Men love shaved pussies.”

“Well, I had a boyfriend until last week. We had an argument.”

“What about?”

“Sex.”

“You didn’t want to do it?”

“No, I like having sex with Wyatt, but he cheated on me with my best friend.”

“You have such lovely pussy lips. Have you been with a woman, Jackie?”

“You mean having sex with a woman? No,” Jackie said slightly embarrassed.

“Women know how to satisfy each other in ways men ever seem to learn. Spread your legs and let me show you.”

Daphne spent the next few minutes sucking Jackie’s clit and finger fucking her until Jackie burst out yelling, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming.”

“See what I mean, Jackie. Men are such a klutz at eating pussy compared to what a woman can do. Next time you can do the same for me.”

It was less than a week later Daphne called and told Jackie she had a job for her. Excited, Jackie yelled, “What is it?”

“Relax, Jackie. It’s only a photoshoot on the beach for a bikini company. You can change in my studio then we’ll drive to Barkley Beach tomorrow at seven AM.”

“Why so early?”

“It’s the lighting they want at sunrise and leave some time so we can have lunch together.”

Jackie met Daphne at the studio where she changed into a micro bikini that barely covered her pussy and nipples. Then they were off to the beach. Jackie was paid two hundred dollars for an hour and a half photo session.

Back at the studio, Daphne told her, “Don’t get dressed. Let’s play a little.”

Jackie knew Daphne meant sexual play. It wasn’t what she had expected but after all, she had earned two hundred dollars and Daphne was promising more jobs. It was better to have Daphne like her and do what she wanted.

Daphne wasn’t subtle. She sat on the sofa raising her dress and spreading her legs. “Show me what you can do, Jackie,” she demanded.

Jackie only knew what she liked when Daphne had caressed and fingered her pussy. Jackie tried her best to do the same. It helped when she was instructed to put two fingers in Daphne’s vagina and suck like a baby on her clit. What Jackie didn’t expect was Daphne talking dirty.

“Polish my pearl, bitch. Shove your tongue in my hole, whore. Make me cum, my little pervert.” Jackie thought it was gross at first, but it excited her in a strange way. After a few minutes of licking and sucking, Daphne did cum, several times before resting to catch her breath.

A few minutes later, Daphne gave Jackie two pink pills. “This is really great, Jackie. You need to try it. It makes me get off so easily and my orgasms are really strong. Take two for a start. Soon you will feel a difference. You’ll love it.”

It didn’t take long before Jackie felt the warming effect of the pills and along with a vibrator that Daphne had given her, Jackie began feeling an orgasm building, slowly at first until it took hold, then into an earth-shattering climax. Jackie had no idea that once wasn’t enough. It could happen again, and it did, three more times until Daphne said, “That’s enough for one day. I love your tight pussy and that you cum so easily. You are going to be very popular with men.”

On her way home, Jackie was beginning to wonder if being a lesbian was more satisfying than fucking a guy. Maybe it wasn’t one or the other.

Almost three weeks went by before Daphne called. “Are you up for a party tomorrow? A good friend of mine is celebrating a big stock merger he completed last week. Do you want to go? It could lead to a job.

“Sure. What do I wear?”

“Something sexy. Are you keeping your pussy shaved?”

“Why?

“You never know. You might meet somebody rich that you like and who likes you.”

“That would be nice, so what time?”

“I’ll pick you up a nine pm tomorrow night.”

There were nearly a dozen men and a few young women Jackie’s age. Daphne said her agency represented the girls. Most of the men introduced themselves and offered her a drink. It was the first party she had attended where everyone was openly smoking pot. Trying a reefer seemed like a good idea and it was free.

Daphne whispered in Jackie’s ear, “Blake wants us to perform.”

“Perform? What do you mean perform?”

“He wants to see us pleasure each other.”

“You mean like we did in your studio?”

“Yes, exactly like that.”

“You must be kidding.”

“Does a thousand dollars sound like kidding?”

“For you or for me?”

“You get it all. There will only be a few men in the room. We’ll get naked, perform, then go home with a thousand dollars. And don’t forget to moan a lot. Men love to hear women moan. Sounds easy, right?”

“Why don’t you get paid?” Jackie asked.

“I get a finder’s fee.”

The pot made Jackie feel relaxed and lose some of her self-consciousness. The money was good, so she went along with it. There were five men smoking cigars and drinking whisky when the women came into the room. It smelled like a bar. Daphne began by slowly removing Jackie’s dress but leaving her heels on. Jackie did the same for Daphne who went up to a man and asked for help with her bra. He obliged and it dropped in his lap. Jackie followed and did the same. In her case, the man kissed her nipples and lightly touched her thong-covered pussy.

“Let the show begin,” Blake shouted.

At that, the women laid on a thick sheepskin rug and passionately kissed each other. Then it was time to get on with the essentials. Daphne opened her legs showing the men what they came to see. Jackie followed.

Daphne went down on Jackie giving the men an obscene lesbian show, licking her swollen pussy lips and clit, then finger fucking her younger friend. After round one, Jackie did the same for Daphne.

Blake gave them an anal plug. It confused Jackie who didn’t know what it was. But in a few minutes, she was no longer confused. The plug had been embedded deeply in her ass. The women finished their performance doing a sixty-nine with the required moaning that got a lot of reaction from their audience.

Most of the men had unzipped their pants and were pounding their cocks. One squirted cum so far it landed on the rug. Another was ready to climax when Daphne was on her knees in front of him sucking his dick until he finished in her mouth. He threw her a hundred-dollar bill. Jackie finished a guy with a handjob and got a tip too. Both women were invited upstairs to the bedrooms. Daphne said that would have to wait for another party.

Jackie left the party with a wad of cash and a sparkling jewel in her butt. “Did you enjoy the party?” Daphne asked on the way home.

“I liked the money.”

“Yes, being a party favor can earn a girl a lot of money.”

So, Jackie decided being a party favor wasn’t such a bad idea.

The next party was a much smaller affair. There were three men as well as her and Daphne. One of the older men took a liking to Jackie and said he had been at Blake’s celebration and was impressed by her.

“Thank you, sir. Were you in the room when Daphne and I entertained the guys?”

“Well yes, I was and don’t call me sir. My name is Vince. I’m a criminal lawyer in Boston. You might have heard of me.”

“Well, actually, sir, I mean Vince, I don’t follow the news very much. Have you been in the news recently?”

“Yes, occasionally.”

“Look, can we go someplace more private?” he suggested.

“Are you married, Vince?”

“Yes. She’s in the hospital with a stroke. I could use some understanding.”

“I see, some physical understanding, Vince?”

“You are a very bright young woman, Jackie.”

He took her upstairs to a bedroom with a king-size bed and plush furnishings. “Do you mind taking off your clothes?”

“I’d rather not.”

“Do you mind helping me out of mine?”

Jackie reluctantly agreed.

Vince laid on the bed naked and asked her to join him. He kissed her and although she was fully clothed, he had his hands all over her body. “Let’s take off your blouse.” He unbuttoned it and helped it fall off her arms. “Now your bra, please.”

Jackie was left with her skirt and high heels when he turned Jackie on her back and tit fucked her well-developed breasts.

Vince didn’t ask for her approval when he removed her skirt and thong. “You have the most beautiful pussy I’ve ever seen. I want to find out what paradise is like inside your sweet cunt.

For the next hour, Vince found his paradise in four different positions. For a man his age, he performed amazingly well. Vince pulled her to the edge of the bed, stood between her legs and pounded into her until cumming deep inside her with her legs resting his shoulders.

Daphne drove her home after midnight. “Did you like Vince? He’s one of the most famous attorneys in Boston. The man makes six figures for each client he represents. He gave me two grand for you. I’ll take twenty percent this time if you don’t mind. You must be very good, Jackie. Most girls only get a thousand.

A few days later, Jackie talked with her Uncle Harry. He was in jail. “How’s my favorite niece?” he said through the window.

“I’m fine, Uncle. What happened? Why are you here?”

“It’s all a mistake. They say the girl was underage.”

“What did you do to her?”

“The same as I did with you, take photographs.”

“Just photographs? Was she nude?”

“Well, yes but only a few poses. Since it was her birthday photos, the girl thought it would be funny to take some birthday suit pictures.”

“How old is she?”

“Her mom said she had turned eighteen the week before and asked me to take pictures to add to her birthday album. So, I did but the mom had me arrested for taking lude pictures of an underage girl."

“But she is eighteen, Uncle Harry.”

“Actually, she wasn’t. The girl was seventeen when I took the pictures. Her birthday was the following week after I took the photographs. I was set up. It turns out this woman is a friend of your mom who told her that I had sex with you. It wasn’t true, of course, but your mom is a vindictive bitch and wanted to get back at me for taking your pictures.

YigitTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YigitTease

“But mom never saw my artsy pictures.”

“Apparently, she did. Someone from the photo club put them on Instagram.”

“Maybe I can help you, Uncle Harry. I know a guy. He’s a big-shot lawyer. Vince can get this worked out.”

Jackie got Vince’s office number from Daphne and made an appointment with his secretary. He was happy to help after he fucked her on his mahogany conference table that was almost the size of Hogwarts High Table. Harry was released and the charges dropped. Jackie never spoke to her mom again after moving to California.

“I’m tired of living here, Daphne. I want to get away from here,” she said after an afternoon of steamy sex in Daphne’s bedroom.

“Where do you want to go?” Daphne asked.

“California. There are more opportunities in LA and maybe I can get into movies.”

“That’s every girl’s dream but you have to have connections. Look, maybe I can help. There is someone I know in LA. He’s a film producer and always looking for new talent. I’ll send him a few of your photos and see if he’s willing to audition you”

The trouble was that Los Angeles was a long way from home. Daphne helped her arrange for the airfare. “Look, Jackie,” Daphne said on the way to the airport, “I don’t know the man you will be seeing very well. We met at a fashion show when I was in LA for a conference. He liked your photos and thinks you might make a good fit for his newest movie. So, he invited you to stay at his place for a while. I hope it works out.”

A limo picked her up at LAX driving to the most impressive mansion Jackie had ever have imagined.

Jackie was greeted by a maid who took her to a bedroom. “You are in the diamond room, miss. The maid showed Jackie the closet and said, “Feel free to wear anything you like here. You’ll want to dress for dinner. There is jewelry in the dresser.”

Jackie unpacked then explored the wardrobe and bathroom. An enormous TV screen covered part of one wall. Three red diamonds like on playing cards were painted on the headboard. She thought the two bed posts at the end of the bed looked like penises. In the bedside table, she found K-Y gel, and condoms. The bottom drawer had a vibrator, cock rings, nipple clamps, and an anal plug. ‘The room had everything,’ she thought.

Jackie chose to wear a black dress that came well above her knees with a plunging neckline. For jewelry, she chose a pearl choker necklace and a diamond bracelet. She felt like a movie star while waiting for what to do next. The phone rang on the bedside table with the maid telling her to go downstairs to the Improv Room whenever she was ready.

Only the bartender was in the Improv Room asking her what she wished to drink. Jackie said maybe later. There was nothing for her to do but wander around the room looking at portraits of famous actors. It was obvious this was the home of someone in the movie business.

Eventually, the butler told her dinner would be served soon and she should relax and order whatever she wanted to take to dinner. The time change and unfamiliar surroundings made her feel uneasy. She needed a drink. Jackie decided to order a Champagne cocktail because she remembered it from the movie, ‘Casablanca.’ The bartender smiled and said, “Of course, Miss Lund.”

Jackie told him her name was Jackie Andrews, not Lund.

“But you look so much like Ingrid Bergman in ‘Casablanca.’ "

Jackie understood the connection and said, “Thank you. I love that movie.”

A man wearing more jewelry than Elizabeth Taylor in ‘Cleopatra’ caught her by surprise when he walked up to her and said, “Welcome to my home. I’m Simon. I hope your weekend will be worth your visit.”

His name was unfamiliar although Simon was probably the movie producer Daphne mentioned. She only knew that he was rich. “Dinner is in the next room,” he said. “By the way, you are gorgeous, even more beautiful than in your pictures.”

She followed him into the dining room with a table large enough to seat twelve. More people filtered into the room one by one. In addition to Simon and her, there were four men and three girls, all in their late teens or early twenties.

With everyone seated, Simon said, “Please let me apologize that Petal Redgrave can’t be with us tonight. As all of you know, she is the star of our new movie we’re calling, Revenge of the Canceled Girls at Woke High. You haven’t met Miss Jackie Andrews who just arrived this afternoon. Please make her feel welcome. After dinner, we’ll have a screening of my recent production. You are all invited.”

Jackie sat between a well-dressed man that appeared to be in his early fifties and a younger guy casually dressed in his twenties. The younger of the two practically ignored her. The older man was ingratiating and engaging. Jackie liked him and learned he was the Prince of Portulia, an offshore island where wealthy Americans and international corporations have bank accounts. Jackie had never heard of Portulia but could see that the banking business was very good to the prince.

After dinner, Jackie got a chance to learn that the other girls were “canceled girls” in the Woke High movie. Petal Redgrave was to be the evil teacher who enjoyed putting down her students. Jackie, if the audition was a success, would be cast as Redgrave’s favorite student. So, while the teacher canceled the other girls in class, Jackie was canceled by her peers.

For a few minutes after dinner, the girls got acquainted with each other. Joslin was in the hearts room, Melanie in the club's room, Deana in the spades room. Jackie thought it was clever to have themed bedrooms.

The after-dinner screening was a surprise. The movie was a documentary of the daily life of sex workers. Because of its subject and explicit content, the movie would be a pay-per-view on the Internet. Jackie wasn’t exactly embarrassed but watching sex acts in the company of strangers was awkward.

Heading for bed, Simon held her by the arm and said, “After breakfast, we’ll head to the studio for auditions.”

Jackie frowned. “I’ve never acted before.”

“Don’t worry, you won’t be expected to learn the dialogue. We’ll ask you to change into a bikini and tell the camera a little about yourself. It’s really to allow the technicians a chance to adjust the lighting and use the correct camera and microphone settings when you are being filmed.”

Simon’s secretary gave Jackie and the other girls an abbreviated tour of the backlot before taking them to a dressing room to change. Once on a stage in front of the camera, Jackie was nervous and didn’t like the glare of the lights. The cameraman was professional and accommodating helping her to relax. The audition was like an interview except for being under the lights and in front of a camera lens.

For the remainder of the morning, she watched the other girls being auditioned in the same way. Jackie felt she had done well in comparison. Then all of them were brought to lunch to meet Petal Redgrave.

Petal was severe looking reminding Jackie of Morticia Addams from The Addams Family. She looked like someone that was ideal for a Halloween movie. However, her looks belied her good nature. Petal was very likable and supportive. A meeting was planned for the afternoon and dinner was being prepared at the mansion.

The meeting took an unexpected turn. Petal spent time explaining that to be successful in the movie business, a girl needs to show up for a variety of casting calls, be flexible about her goals, and most of all, be open and friendly to men with influence. Promoting yourself with a smile and congeniality is the way to get ahead. Tonight, you will have an opportunity to practice your skills.

Cocktails were served at six and dinner at seven. After dinner, drinks were at the pool. The girls wore their audition bikinis, looking like they were auditioning for a teenage spring break movie.

One of the girls, Joslin, took Petal’s advice to heart and dropped her bikini top promoting her well-developed breasts. The other girls soon followed. Deana went one step further. She was waist-high in the pool’s shallow end when she pulled off her bottoms and threw them at one of the men. She was greeted with considerable approval from the men who got the message and removed their swimsuits. When everyone was naked and the men had their hands all over the girls, it looked to Jackie like a Hollywood orgy.

Soon after midnight, Simon rang a bell and announced, “It’s breeding time. We’ll play a little card game for room assignments.” Jackie was confused and had no idea what that meant since she was already in the diamond room. Simon explained that the men would draw a card and sleep in the room that matched the suit on the card. The first person to draw a heart will sleep with the girl in the heart room. The man drawing a spade goes there. The prince drew a Queen of diamonds.

Jackie was only mildly shocked at the game and thought if she had to choose, the prince would have been here her choice. The other girls didn’t seem surprised and followed their partners to the bedrooms without a hint of trepidation.

The prince took Jackie by the hand, kissed her and they went upstairs to her bedroom. It was an orgy after all.

His first question was, “Are you on birth control, my queen?” The prince was making his intentions clear. Jackie thought it was redundant.

“Yes, Prince, and in case you are wondering, I’m not a virgin.”

“That’s okay. I didn’t think you were,” and he gently laid her on the bed straddling her face with his cock and balls hanging over her lips. His large balls hung low making his soft cock look small.

Jackie held his growing dick as she licked and sucked his balls, then kissed the oversized head of his penis. What looked small at first, grew to be an acceptable size, hard and curved.

Before plunging into her eager cunt, the prince’s head slid between her legs. She could feel his hot breath before his lips began sucking her clit. He could feel her wetness grow when his fingers slipped into her moist vagina.

When the previews were over, he stretched her legs wide apart, penetrated her, shallow at first, then slowly going deeper. Jackie had never had a curved cock in her before, but it felt good hitting her g-spot as he fucked her faster and harder.

His breathing became labored with grunts and groans matched with Jackie’s moans. Jackie was amazed at his staying power. It wasn’t until she was on top screwing him cowgirl that the prince shot his load flooding her insides. He had given her two nice orgasms and she was ready for more. That wouldn’t happen until sunrise because the prince almost immediately fell asleep.

The morning began with a wake-up fuck, then showers, and down to the dining room.

There was no breakfast with everyone having a late night. At brunch, the girls privately swapped stories. Deana said her guy was an animal. “He came three times,” which she said was okay since he gave her two orgasms. Joslin said her roommate did her missionary and fell asleep. Melanie only said she thought the guy was gay. He couldn’t get it up and wanted to watch her masturbate.

The afternoon was free so most of the girls spent time at the pool getting all-over tans. After dinner, Simon showed them his latest porn production that was filmed in an auxiliary studio near the backlot. Jackie guessed that was where the girls had been auditioned.

The card drawing was played again. This time Jackie was with the guy she sat with the first night. Melanie was right. He was gay but liked watching her masturbate. He enjoyed helping her use the vibrator and eventually had her stick it in his ass.

With breakfast came some bad news. Petal had a contract dispute and was pulling out of Revenge of the Canceled Girls at Woke High. The girls were told they were welcome to stay for the remainder of the week. There would be a casting call for the adult film studio in the afternoon. All but Melanie was there. Melanie was a spunky opinionated girl with a spicy mouth who had an independent streak. Jackie liked her.

The casting call was predictable. Like before, it started as an interview that helped relax her. “Where are you from? How old are you?” Do you have a boyfriend? How old were you when you first had sex? What’s your favorite position? Do you like anal? Will you do a girl on girl?”

That was followed by stripping naked and being introduced to a male actor that happened to be the so-called “animal” that Deana described. His cock was so hard, so straight, so long, and so perfect. His balls were perfectly round and smooth as an apple. His dick pointed upward toward the ceiling when she took him down her throat. It was equally satisfying while he ravaged her like a pile driver. He was like Deana had said, an animal. The sex scene was also predictable. After the blowjob and fifteen minutes of fucking in different positions. Jackie finished by savoring every last drop of his cum.

Her first film was in a minor role as a high school cheerleader. The fuck scene was in the back of a 1968 Buick. Jackie’s second film was an extended role with some dialogue. There were more sex parties at Simon’s that she attended to advance her career hoping for a role in mainstream movies. That’s where the porn director began to like her. Eventually, she had several leading roles and began making enough money to have her own apartment.

About the same time as explosive news of allegations that Simon and his studio were exploiting girls, even procuring women and girls for sex, a letter was waiting for Jackie at the studio. It was addressed to Miss Jackie Andrews instead of her stage name of Cunny Bunny. It was postmarked from overseas. The letter was from the Prince of Portulia inviting her to visit him. It included airfare and directions when she arrives.

Jackie wasn’t sure she should accept the invitation but thought it would be good to get away from the turmoil in the media that might include her. Apparently, Melanie was the whistleblower, a girl Jackie met at the auditions. Melanie contacted the press and authorities because she was angry about being promised a legitimate acting job that turned out to be in porn. The prince’s name had been mentioned along with dozens of other prominent men in the sex scandal.

Jackie took a leave of absence from the studio. The trip took nineteen hours to get to Portulia. A month later, she was the prince’s eighteen-year-old bride. By making Jackie a princess, he would be certain she wouldn’t testify against him.

“Guess what?” she wrote to Daphne. “I’m a real princess!”

Within a year, she delivered an heir to the prince’s throne.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments