Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Cheerleader Neighbor

36
26 Comments 26
24.7k Views 24.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Marilyn was practicing her cheers in the front yard.  She had her pom poms and was jumping up and down showing off her sleek body.  She was tan and a real sight for sore eyes.

Marvin Rhodes, her neighbor always liked to watch the hot tart practice.  He would always make sure to go out and wash his car so he could observe her hot body doing twisting and turning. 

She was a sweet young lady and would always wave at him.  Sometimes she’d even invite him over to watch her.  She liked to flirt harmlessly with the old man.  He was happy to give in and give her the praise that she wanted.

Marvin enjoyed her cheering outfit which accentuated her big breasts and round ass.  Sometimes he even got to see her hot snatch peeking through her tight outfit.  He was sure the hot minx didn’t wear underwear or a bra.

“Marilyn, you look great, doll!   You must be some award level cheerleader by now," Marvin asked cluelessly.

“I made varsity cheer if that’s what you mean,"  she replied graciously.

“Of course, you did.  I bet you’re the best cheerleader on your team."  Marvin shouted with glee.

Marilyn snorted and looked at the old man happily.

“You should come over for a swim some time.  After all that jumping up and down you must need to cool off.  Why don’t you change and come over to my house?  I have a nice pool that you could enjoy.  What do you think, sweet girl?”

“Sure.  That sounds great, Mr. Rhodes.”

“Mr. Rhodes is too formal.  Marvin is good enough.”

Marilyn blushed and batted her eyelashes at the old coot.  He was licking his lips and eyeing the hot tart.  She was deciding on what she would say.  She also made sure to stand quite straight and push her big cannons out.  She was quite blessed in the breast department.

“Let me go inside and change into my bathing suit.  Should I meet you in your backyard?"  the teen asked boldly.

“I’ll be waiting with bells on.  Hurry now and get changed.”

The hot tart went inside to her house.  Marvin ran to his house and got into his bathing suit.  He grabbed a beer and a soda for his guest.  He also took out some snacks and put them into a bowl. 

He got comfortable in his chair and was excited to see Marilyn frolicking in the water.  He had popped a Viagra earlier in the day and was hoping to coax the girl into having a good time. 

Marvin was quite endowed and could show a hot minx a thing or two in the bedroom.  He was hoping she’d like to get friendly with him.  He had his share of women.  But old ladies who were his age, just liked to be kissed and held.  Teenagers liked to have their pussies licked and get a big sausage up their twats.

They loved to tell their friends how many people they had scored with.  He planned on showing Marilyn a hot time.  Maybe in the future, he could be her sugar daddy.  He was up for anything she'd want to do.

Marilyn lived with her mother.  Marvin wasn’t sure if her father was dead or she didn’t have one.  Her mother had several jobs and was away from the house a lot.  Marilyn had her friends come over a lot. 

~~

Marilyn walked into the backyard.  She was wearing a white bikini.  Marvin’s eyes nearly popped out looking at her.  She looked like a fucking goddess.  Her body was tan and gorgeous.

Marilyn was a blonde and had hazel eyes.  She was a knockout for sure.  She had an athletic body and her curves made an old horny guy come to attention if you know what I mean.

“Is the water cold?" Marilyn asked curiously.

“Nope.  The pool is heated.  Why don’t you go in!  Last I checked, the water temperature was around eighty.  Go in, doll!  Enjoy yourself!”

“That sounds nice.  I think I will.”

Marilyn walked into the pool and got herself wet.  She swam around the pool giggling and having a good time.  Marvin threw a float into the pool and Marilyn got inside.  She moved around the pool on the float. 

“Why don’t you come in, Marvin?  The water feels great.”

“Okay,"  Marvin said happily.

Marvin eased into the pool and swam over to her float.  He did the backstroke so he could watch her on the float.

“You know, I see you watching me everyday in your yard.  I think you have a crush on me.  I like you very much, you know.”

Marvin could feel his body tingling all over.  He knew the tart was into him.

HeyPepper1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeyPepper1

“You caught me, doll!  I think you’re a very sexy girl.  I bet you have the guys at school in the palm of your hand.”

“Not really.  I like older men.”

“I bet you do.  You’re a little minx, I bet.”

“Want to see how sexy I am?  Come over here closer to me.”

With that, the sexy girl jumped off her float and walked closer to Marvin.  Marvin didn’t need more of an invitation and picked the girl up into his arms and planted a hot wet kiss on her mouth.

Marilyn pushed her tongue into the man’s mouth and did a mouth exploration of the old man.  What shocked Marvin more was she untied her bikini top and exposed her beautiful breasts to Marvin.  Marvin carried the hot tart over to a day bed lounger and put the beauty on the bed.

“You’re incredibly delicious.  Why don’t you lose your bottoms and let old Marvin give you a little treat?  I’ll have you singing to the Gods in a minute or two.”

Marilyn pulled her bikini bottom down and showed Marvin her snatch.  She was completely waxed in her personal region.  She spread her legs and Marvin went down to his knees and pulled her to his mouth.

Marvin traced his tongue along her thighs and moved closer to her throbbing pussy.  Her scent was intoxicating as he tasted her sweet folds.  Her pussy was as sweet as sugar while he moved his tongue to her sweet clit and tickled her knob with his tongue.

“Oh Yes!  Yes!  Fuck!  You’re really good at this!”

Marvin was pleased that Marilyn was enjoying his efforts.  He hadn’t even gotten to her honey pot but continued to suck and adore her hard clitoris.  She was nearing total hysteria while he pushed his tongue deeper into her vagina.  He fucked her sweet hole with his tongue.

He was fucking her sweet vagina hole and began to whimper in pleasure of the orgasm that was building.  Marvin massaged her clitoris and worked her G-spot hard with his tongue. 

Marilyn’s legs were shaking and that’s when she lost it.  She orgasmed hard on Marvin’s tongue.  The hot beauty exploded in a squirting orgasm which left Marvin dripping in her hot juices.  He excitedly slurped her juices and continued fucking her with his tongue.

“Oh, fucking hell.  Shit!  Fuck!”

His tart came multiple times and showered Marvin in her glorious pussy juices.  Marvin was hard as a bat from the Viagra he had taken earlier.

“You know.  You’re nicely juiced up and do I have a sausage for you.  Why don’t we change places and you could suck my cock!”

“Okay.  I love sucking sausages.”

Marilyn stood up but nearly fell down; her legs felt like jelly.  Marvin lay down on the bed and to Marilyn’s surprise looked down at his sausage-like dick.  She was in awe of his dick.

“Wow!  That’s about the biggest dick I’ve ever seen.”

“It’s all for you, sexy.  Come show me how you like sausages.”

Marilyn got comfy on the day bed and moved her mouth down on his hot prick.  She took as much of his cock into her mouth and bobbed up and down like a pro.  Marvin enjoyed her efforts and allowed her to suck his dick.  He wasn’t going to be blowing any loads for a while. 

Marvin had plenty of old hags servicing his needs.  They all loved his cock.  Marilyn moved her mouth up and down and all around.  She held his big hot balls in her hands while giving him an amazing blow job.

Marvin wanted her to bounce on his cock now.

“Why don’t you sit on my lap?  Let old Marvin show you a good time.”

“Okay.”

Marvin moved to the edge of the day bed.  Marilyn eased down on his rock-hard cock.  She slowly got comfortable on his dick and rode him like a professional.  Her big boobs shook as she rode the old man.  He was holding her globes in his hands while she rode his cock hard.

After a long while of fucking, Marvin moaned and filled the tart with his cum.  Marvin put his lips on her mouth and they kissed while Marilyn orgasmed on his cock.  She was exhausted while she came.

“Wow!  You’re a hot girl.  You must visit me more after cheering.  I’m your number one fan.”

“Marvin.  You’re so cute.  You’re amazing in bed.  Hope we can do this again.”

“Honey, you can move in if you want.”

“Maybe after I graduate school.  You must come to my graduation.  My mom’s having a party for me.  You have to come.”

“I literally will come, darling.”

Marvin winked at her.  They lay on the day bed for several hours.  Marilyn sucked the old man off until he fell fast asleep.  She knew she’d always have a sweet spot for her number one fan.

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments