Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam and Sandy....A Welcome Home To Remember

"Sam gets a very nice welcome home."

17
6 Comments 6
16.9k Views 16.9k
4.8k words 4.8k words

This is the continuing story of my relationship with my daughter’s best friend Sandy. I had always had a thing for Sandy, but being a married man and the father of her best friend, I had never tried anything. Then a few years ago, my wife divorced me and sent me on my way to the life I’m living. Then a few months ago, Sandy brought me her car to repair. When she came back to pick it up, she seduced me into having sex with her right there in a chair in my living room. I will say, she didn’t need to try that hard. I was very much a willing participant. Now we continue to grow our relationship.

Came Home To Find My Bed Occupied

I had been gone about two weeks on the road and was anxious to get home and see Sandy. We have been getting ever closer over the past few months since our first night together. Sandy spends most of her time at my place when I’m home, and when I come home I can tell she has been around while I’ve been gone. There will be fresh food in the fridge and the things she leaves at my place will be different each time. I love having her close to me and it still amazes me she feels the same way.

So I get to my little garage home after dropping my truck off at work. The security lights popped on as I pulled into the driveway. Looks pretty much the same as it always does. I was hoping to maybe find Sandy here, but didn’t see her car. I hadn’t told her I was coming home this early, and she wasn’t expecting me for a few more days. I figured I’d surprise her tomorrow.

I stuck the key in the door and pushed it open to a dark room. I was so tired I just dropped everything in the famous chair in my living room and headed towards the bathroom for a quick shower before I hit the bed. I ran through the shower quick and then ran the toothbrush over my teeth to get rid of the taste of the road.

I headed to the bedroom and that was when I got a shock. My bed was occupied by a sleeping woman. After the racket, I made getting a shower, I don’t how she could still be asleep, but she was -- or at least I thought so. I headed for the dresser to grab a pair of underwear to slide on before heading to bed, but was stopped just as I opened the drawer.

“You won’t need those tonight, unless you want them instead of me!” Sandy said softly as she swung the covers off her naked form.

I looked over at her and quickly slid the drawer shut and started towards the bed emptyhanded. I got to it and she patted the empty spot next to her. Looking down at her I could see the shape of her breasts and the curve of her body as I worked my eyes down the length of it. I stood there for a moment thinking to myself, Damn, I’m one lucky guy!

I slid into the spot Sandy indicated and she cuddled right up to me, giving me a kiss on the cheek, then moved to my lips. As we were sharing kisses, she had her hand roaming over my chest. She settled her hand on my left nipple and started toying with it as we kissed. She had found early on in our relationship that this excites me. We continued to make out and the whole time she was alternating between my nipples, stroking and teasing them. I tried to move my free hand to touch her in the same way, but she pushed it away and looked up into my eyes and shook her head no.

She finally pulled away from our kissing and lowered her head to my right nipple sucking it between her lips, then flipping her tongue across it. I was already getting extremely hard from her actions, but this made my cock stand straight up to attention. I let out a moan and she giggled around my nipple, keeping up her attention on it.

Next, Sandy slowly started running her hand down across my stomach, stopping briefly to tickle my navel. Of course, this caused me to jump a bit, but that was her intention I guess. Her hand continued its downward journey until she was stroking my pubic hair, slowly raking her fingers through it. She gently pulled at it which got another slight jump again. I think she was trying to see how far she could tease me tonight. She had moved so she was laying across my chest to get at my left nipple, but this also gave her a better reach for my pubic area, which she put to good use. She continued running her hand down around my pubic area, but never touching my straining cock. She slid her hand to my balls, playing with them, gently rolling them in her fingers.

I was about to lose my mind. My cock was rigid from her teasing and playing, but she showed no signs of letting up her playful actions. I must admit her bare breasts pressed into my chest were feeling pretty damn good too. I was trying to relax and enjoy her actions, but even without direct stimulation my cock was straining for release already.

She finally ran her hand up the length of my cock, but didn’t stop to play with it. She pulled away from me and knelt on the bed looking down at me with a smile that was pure lust. Then I can’t say much, her kneeling there, giving me a full view of her breasts and damp pussy was driving me into an even stronger lust-fueled need.

Looking down at me she said, “Don’t move and don’t reach for me or I’m done, got that?”

Not trusting myself to speak I just nodded at her, clutching the sheets in my hands to resist reaching for her.

She moved around until she was straddling my thighs just below my crotch. If she had moved up a just a bit I don’t know if I could’ve kept from trying to get my hard cock into that pussy peeking out at me. She looked so sexy straddled there.

“I’ve been waiting for you to come home so I could do this.” With her straddling my thighs, she reached down and grasped my rigid cock in her hand, sliding her thumb over the head, causing me to let out a moan.

“MMM, I see you liked that!” she said before doing it again.

She continued to play with my cock -- slowly stroking the length, then playing with the head. She would run her fingers under the cleft of my cock head, bringing long moans and whimpers from me. She reached down with her other hand and grasped my balls, rolling them in her hand as her torture of my cock continued. By now, I had both hands wrapped in the sheets, fighting the urge to throw her off me and jump on her like a sex-crazed caveman.

She scooted further up until her mound was rubbing the base of my cock. All I could do was wonder what other sexual torment she had in mind. It didn’t take long to find out. Holding my cock in her hand, she brought it against her pussy, gently rubbing it against her soft flesh.

She continued stroking my shaft as she held the head of my cock against her. She would shift my head so it was slightly parting her pussy lips or resting against her clit as she stroked me with varying degrees of speed and pressure. I could not tell you how long she kept this up. It was a torture of pleasure and pain for me. I wanted to cum so bad, but it seemed anytime I felt like I was almost there, she would stop and let me calm down, never releasing me, but never letting me have the release I was craving.

Sandy continued to torture me for the longest time until she slid down my legs and was able to lay between them. She rested her head on my thigh and continued to play, still lightly rolling and tugging my balls with a steady rhythm of stroking my cock. I was quickly approaching the point of no return, and thankfully Sandy didn’t seem intent on stopping me this time.

Just as my cock started to tighten with my impending release or I should say explosion, Sandy tilted her head back so she could look at my face. I could see a smile and devilish look in her eyes. Just as the first jet of my cum started to explode from me, I felt a lot of pressure on my anus. It was then, as I started cumming in earnest, that Sandy pushed her pinky finger into my anus and tilted my cock towards her face. I saw my cum splash onto her face and she was holding her mouth open, catching some of it. As I continued to unload my spent male essence on her face, she continued to force her finger deeper into my anus until I felt her curled fingers against my ass cheeks.

I finally was completely spent and rested my head back on the pillow for a minute. Sandy never moved or removed her finger until after I was well spent. I finally raised my head to look at her and could see my thick, milky-white semen on her face and shining in her hair. She finally pulled her pinky from my anus and raised it to her face, before running it through a stream of semen on her cheek. She gathered a large amount on it before placing it in her mouth and sucking it clean. Then she proceeded to run her fingers all over her face, gathering as much of my semen as she could, then licking them clean each time, before eventually leaning down towards my cock and taking her tongue and licking all around the head, cleaning me up.

When she was done, she raised her head and said, “Welcome home, Lover!”

I was mildly in shock over what she had just done, and the best I could trust myself to say was, “Thank you!”

We stayed in our current positions for a few more minutes before Sandy slid up next to me, pressing herself into my body. I could still see my semen on her hair and a few shiny places where it was drying on her face, but she reached to kiss me and I didn’t hesitate, even for a fraction of second, to pull her hard against me for a passionate tongue-swapping kiss.

When we finally separated our lips, she whispered, “Thank you to me,”

Not sure why she said that, but now wasn’t the time to ask.

Getting Discovered

We cuddled up tight and drifted off to sleep together. We had been sleeping for a while when I awoke and Sandy wasn’t in bed with me. I laid there a second or two trying to hear her, and then I heard the shower. Rolling over, I looked at the clock beside the bed and it said 8:30. Well damn, it’s already that late!

I slid out of bed and sat there for a few seconds. I was considering joining Sandy in the shower, but I had no idea what she had going on today, so I just went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of sweats to put on since I was still naked. After sliding the sweats on, I went out to my little kitchen and decided to fix us some breakfast.

I was going about fixing scrambled eggs when I heard the front door open. Knowing there were only two people with keys to my door and one was in my shower at that very moment, that meant this had to be the other, not good!

Then I heard the voice I was afraid I’d be hearing, “Hey Dad, you home?”

I turned towards the door to cut my daughter off, but I was too late, Sandy came out of the bathroom at that same moment with a towel in her hand and nothing on her body. Sandy and my daughter locked eyes for just long enough.

“OH SHIT! Excuse me!” Sandy said rather loudly and took off towards the bedroom.

My daughter stood there absolutely silent for what seemed like an eternity and then looked over at me standing there in a pair of sweats, and nothing else, before finally finding her voice.

“What the hell is going on, and what the hell is Sandy doing here naked coming out of your bathroom?” she fired off at me.

Well it was my turn to gather my voice and wits. There was nothing I could see saying that would mollify my daughter, so I just answered honestly. 

“She came to spend the night here and needed a shower this morning,” I replied, knowing that wasn’t going to cut it, but what the hell else was there to say? She sure as hell didn’t need to know about what happened last night.

My daughter stood there staring holes in me when Sandy came back out from my room dressed in a pair of jeans and a sweat shirt, that just happened to be one of mine, oh boy!

She looked at my daughter and said, “Hi Molly, how are you this morning?”

My daughter looked at her best friend like she was a complete stranger, but finally answered, “I’m just dandy, but what the hell is going on here?”

Seeing this was going nowhere fast, I walked over and put my arm around Sandy’s shoulder, pulling her too me. Thankfully she responded by cuddling into my side. We all just stood there, Sandy and I staring at Molly and Molly glaring at us. I really didn’t know what to say to her. I could tell her the truth and say “Hey, I repaired Sandy’s car that one week and to repay me she fucked my brains out!”, but I didn’t think that would go over very well, so silence seemed the best move.

Sweeet_bee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sweeet_bee

Sandy gathered her wits better and replied, “Molly, your dad and I have been dating for a while now. I’ve always thought he was a great guy and after your mom divorced him I decided I wanted to get to know him better. So here we are. Sorry if this is a shock to you and hope it doesn’t ruin our friendship, but I love him!”

I stood there with my arm around her, but I was a bit in shock at the last words of her statement. We had shared “I love you” in some of our more intimate moments, like last night, but never as plainly as she just let it come out. I guess if I was honest with myself I loved her deeply, too.

Molly squared around and took us in with a hard stare before finally relenting a bit, “So how long has this been going on?”

I replied, “A while, we’ve not been sneaking about, although we’ve not been advertising it in the local paper either. I hope you can understand what we feel for each other.”

Molly finally softened her glare a bit and said, “I have only one question and would like a very honest answer. This all started after the divorce?”

“Come on Molly, I’ve been divorced from your mom for almost three years; do you think we could’ve kept this under wraps that long?”

“No, I guess not,” She replied, “I guess I better be going and leave you guys alone.”

“Hey kid! What did you need, I’m sure you stopped by for a reason,” I said to her?

“It will wait until later, Dad,” Molly said.

I stepped away from Sandy and towards Molly, I wasn’t going to let her go without the hug I always get, but she turned to leave before I got to her. I reached out and caught her by her shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her, giving her my normal hug and leaned down to whisper in her ear. “Sorry you found out this way, but be please be happy for us, not mad.” I let go of my hug and she headed out the door.

There were a few minutes of awkward silence between Sandy and I before she spoke.

“Sorry Sam, I didn’t hear her come in.”

I stepped over to Sandy and gathered her into my arms, applying a light kiss to her lips before saying, “Molly needed to find out.”

“Yes, but not this way. Are we okay right now?”

Discovering How Okay We Are

I looked at her as if she had just lost her mind before picking her up in my arms and carrying her back towards the bedroom. I tossed her on the bed and dropped down next to her. I pulled her to me again, kissing her with a lot more heat than the short kiss in the kitchen.

As I kissed her I let my hands wander down to her waist and then back up again until I was cupping her breasts through my sweatshirt. As we continued, I slowly started working my hands over her breasts and across her nipples through the sweatshirt. Sandy was moaning softly as we kissed, every time my fingers passed over her nipples or as I paid closer attention to them, tugging at them or rubbing them.

Her hands weren’t idle either. She was moving them along my face, holding me to her in our kiss. Every so often she would let one roam down to caress my nipples as I was doing to hers, but I had the unfair advantage of having one of her arms trapped with the way we were laying.

I finally tired of having the sweatshirt in the way. I pulled it up and with a bit of cooperation from Sandy, over her head. She didn’t seem to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments