Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making the Grade

"What happens when you accidentally send your Professor the wrong file?"

39
12 Comments 12
34.3k Views 34.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
I sat in wonderment at the embarrassing fix. I shook my head as hard as I could, trying to convince myself it wasn't true, that I didn't just do the single most embarrassing thing I've ever done. My cheeks burned with the blood from my blushing. My whole body was quivering with fear and anticipation. I just wanted a reply so I could explain myself. Then the realization kicked in, and I decided only time would fix this mistake. Still, I sent a naked full-body picture to my English professor.

It's not like it was on purpose. It was a mistake. A terrible, horrible mistake. I was trying to submit my poetry explication, and uploaded the wrong file--the one explicitly and exclusively for my boyfriend.

I guess it wouldn't have been so bad if the picture was innocent. But by no means was this the case. I was completely nude, laying down on the bed, on my side. My short red hair over my shoulders and left hand upon my D-cup breasts. My right hand was teasing my lower half. There was a bra and a thong thrown on the floor.

The photo was totally, undeniably sexual, and the professor was going to punish me! What if I was expelled? What if he filed a lawsuit? I don't have the time, money or patience to deal with that kind of thing right now! The terror of the thing I had done took me over. I was trembling and hyperventilating for a good twenty minutes before I received a reply. I was not ready for what I was about to read.

“Dearest Brandi,

It seems as though you have sent me a naughty picture instead of the essay I have so graciously assigned to you. I am starting to question your motives in this course, because as it stands, you have a 62%. Did you even do the project I have requested, or is this a plea for a better grade? As it stands, I have two options as to how to go about this.

1. I can turn you and the picture you sent me in to the dean of the school board and have you punished for attempting to bribe a professor for a better grade.

2. I can accept this token of commitment for a better grade, and request that you see me privately in my quarters tomorrow at 6am sharp.

I can only assume you chose the second option. My address is listed below, Please be on time, for once,

12666 Wysteria Lane Dayton, OH

Signed,
Fredrick Harriet

Fredrick Harriet, English Professor.”

My mouth was gaped open in disgust. I had not been prepared for this type of response. I began reviewing my options. I could respond back, in attempts to explain myself-but at what cost? The professor most likely would only consider that begging—which would leave me in an even worse situation. I could… no that wouldn’t work either. I guess I had no other option… I had to do as he requested and go to the meeting at 6am to explain it in person. I just hoped what he had to say didn't lead to expulsion.

The alarm clock beeping in an annoying manner woke me up. It was 4am- too early for me. I rose, rubbed my eyes and got mentally ready to go to Professor Harriet’s house. I tossed the fleece blanket off of my naked body and stretched off the bed. My body was cold and my nipples were hard. I looked down at my D-cup breasts and noted that they looked particularly perky today-I may be able to use that to my advantage.

I sauntered over to the bathroom that was connected to my room by only a door, and turned the shower on. Stepping in, the warm water dripped down my head and onto my perky breasts. I grabbed the shampoo and started to lather it on my head, then rinsed it off, and did the same with the conditioner. Before I started to clean my body with the soap, I suddenly got nervous about the meeting with Professor Harriet.

Absent-mindedly I reached down with my right hand and started to stroke my vagina… something I normally do when I am nervous and alone. (It helps calm my nerves). I began to let my mind wander, as I let my body slide down the tile wall and onto the damp shower floor. I sat in the corner of the shower, so as to still stay warm but not let the pouring water interfere with my imagination.

I let my index and middle finger gently stroke the tip of my clitoris, and I continued to pleasure myself. Soon, my imagination wandered, and I began to think of Professor Harriet. He was exceedingly handsome for a 32 year old. He had penetrating bright green eyes and short blonde hair that he styled very professionally each day. He always had 5 o’clock shadow that only he could pull off, and he always smelled of a light cologne. He was average height, about 6’2 with an impeccable ass to boot. He had a perfectly sculpted figure- a real buff man with six pack and perfect pecs- I knew this because I once looked up his public teaching profile and there were many pictures of him and a class excavating in Egypt… with his shirt off.

Oh, he was everything a girl could want… but no girl could have the pleasure of having, except his wife-who was constantly out of town on some “business trip”. Come to think of it, I never realized how much I fancied him until now.

I reached a climax and suddenly remembered I had to meet Professor Harriet at six, and his house was almost an hour away. I washed up and stepped out of the shower, then I toweled off and made my way back to the dresser. I didn’t have a lot of professional looking attire, well, to be honest, I didn’t have a whole lot of attire at all. I grabbed a fancy thong, and a blue jean miniskirt out of my dresser and a short sleeved white button up collared blouse. After I got dressed, I put my deodorant on and brushed -my teeth and hair.

___________________________________
“12666 Wysteria Lane, this is it,” I said to myself. I turned off the ignition and climbed out of my car, taking extra care to make my boobs look nice and perky before heading up to the Professor’s door. I rang the doorbell and checked my watch to make sure I was on time. 5:59am- Perfect.

The door opened and Professor Harriet stood before me in a suit and tie, oddly formal for a private meeting, but nevertheless, attractive. I thought of extending my arm for a handshake before making a fool of myself… but it was too late for that, I could feel my cheeks burning red from realization that I had masturbated to him earlier this morning.

“I’ve been expecting you, Brandi,” the professor said in one of those voices you would expect an attractive movie villain to have.

NicolPot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolPot



“I know, Sir. I apologize deeply for the message I sent you. I... I never meant to send that picture. It was an accident, please forgive me… I know it was wrong… I-“ the professor cut me short.

“Brandi, darling, don’t be so dramatic, you are worrying too much. Come in, take a seat.”

I did as he instructed and took a seat in the middle of the couch, awaiting his company. He walked into the living room and instead of taking a seat, began pacing.

“Do you know why you are here, Brandi?”

“I assume it is to ‘talk’ with me about the inappropriate message I sent you.”

“It is. Do you know that it is a violation of school conduct to bribe a professor for a better grade, Miss Brandi?”

“Yes Sir, I am sorry…It was an accident.” I hung my head in shame and felt the blood in my face rush to my cheeks.

“Instead of explaining yourself to me…” Professor Harriet walked towards me and placed a hand on my trembling shoulder and began to whisper in my ear. “…I would like to accept your offer.” He said the words so seductively it almost felt natural.

He leaned in and started to unbutton my blouse, slowly revealing one breast, and then the other. He looked pleased with what he saw.

“Brandi, dear, why are you not putting up a fight? I always imagined you would be the feisty type. You disappoint me, dear. Might I add, you have lovely breasts. I’ve never seen such pale beauty all condensed into two perfectly round orbs.”

I felt myself growing a deeper shade of red by the minute, but managed to stammer out, “Because, Sir, I find you very attractive.”

“Do you?” he questioned as he placed his hands over mine and led me to his suit.

I unbuttoned his suit and felt less nervous. “I do.” I grabbed his tie and pulled him close to me, stealing a kiss.

He put his hands on my breasts and squeezed them gently, rhythmically, expertly. I unhooked and unzipped his pants, then pulled them down, only to be surprised by the fact that he wasn’t wearing any underwear.

My mouth gaped open in response to witnessing his huge cock growing right before my eyes. He pulled me closer and shoved it inside my mouth. I immediately began to lick and suck and bob my head up and down. He forced my head down farther, and I gagged twice before getting used to his size. I sucked his member while reaching up my own skirt. I moved the thong out of the way and began to pleasure myself once more to his body, but this time while in his presence.

He let out a slight moan and held my head down forcing me to take it all in. I fingered myself faster when he did this, loving the feeling of being used, and loving every second of the masochism. The professor began to move his hand up and down on my head telling me to suck deeper and faster. I complied, swirling my tongue around his gigantic cock and bobbing up and down like my life depended on it. With his free hand, he moved mine out of the way and started to massage my clitoris slowly, and expertly. I sucked faster and more furious, being totally captivated by the moment, and then I couldn’t take it anymore.

I moved his hand out of the way and pulled him on top of me, unable to hold it in any longer.

“Ohhh! Yess! Uhhhggghhh!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. His cock was big, and the pain of the entirety made it all the more pleasurable.

He thrust into my wanting vagina, and pulled out slowly, making the feeling of re-entering feel amazing. I never knew a man could be so good at what he did. He pulled out and dipped it back in, and again, and again. I gripped his back and slowly started scratching, unable to control myself. He seemed to like it, as he thrust deeper and deeper until he was completely inside me.

“Ohhh, Fredrick! Ohhh, yess, mmmhhhmmm.” I let a moan escape my mouth as he thrust even further into my being. I bit down on his shoulder and he let out a slight moan of pleasure.

He moved like an expert, finding all of the spots that could make a girl go weak in the knees. I let out another moan as he reached around my body and started to gently rub my ass, teasing his fingers in and out of it. As he did so, a chill ran up my spine, and I was in the moment, completely incapable of doing anything but what would make me stay in ecstasy.

He thrust deeper and and slid his finger in and out of my ass repeatedly. I couldn’t do anything but to let him have complete control over me. What can I say? I like being stuffed, I like feeling vulnerable, and I like being taken advantage of in the most erotic and sexual of ways.

He continued to finger my ass and pound into me and I reached down my abdomen towards my vagina to rub my clitoris. Oh! The feeling was intense, and I was loving it. I couldn’t speak or think, all I knew was that whatever was happening to me, it felt simply amazing, and I did not want it to end. I felt the tingle of me finishing and just before I did finish, I felt the unmistakable warmth of him cumming inside me.

Oh, it felt wonderful. Every second of the unadulterated pleasure. The adultery that had taken place by him and…Myself. Realization kicked in that I just cheated on my boyfriend, and he with his wife. Then I remembered talking to my boyfriend about this exact thing, and sharing fantasies with him. I guess I owed him one now. Although, I felt sick to my stomach about doing such a thing. I felt panicked and I guess the professor could see that, because he said, “What is wrong, you have a boyfriend or something?”

I looked down shamefully and looked back up in time to see him crack a smile.

“This sounds bad, and it will be confusing for you, but…he already knows. In fact, he is the one that came up with the idea, and he was taping the whole thing.”

I felt angry and annoyed at the professor for saying that, but he could have been telling the truth, so I looked around and felt really stupid. My boyfriend was standing in the corner of the room the whole time, and his pants were dropped, and wet with cum. I guess seeing his girlfriend in the arms of another man was pleasurable to him as well.

“I..I’m sorry," I began.

“Don’t be,” my boyfriend said. “I arranged all of it. I even knew you would send him the picture instead of the file because you are kind of scatterbrained. Once you told me your fantasy, I devised this entire thing.”

“Oh, and as for your grade,” the professor started, “You get an A for the semester.”

I felt used. And I liked it.

Published 
Written by MarahMoriah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments