Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping Mrs Ellis Part Three

"Aaron gets horny, almost gets busted."

54
9 Comments 9
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"To my readers, sorry this installment took so long, I've been recovering from Covid-19. I'm on the upswing and am getting back into the keyboard. Thanks for the patience."

After our third fuck, we drifted off to sleep. Janie filled my dreams. I slept like a baby, knowing that I was the luckiest boy in the world. I was fucking my coach's wife, in his bed. She was beautiful and an ex-NFL cheerleader. I was just a lanky, nerdy seventeen-year-old kid. 

“Aaron,” Janie whispered as she shook me from my dreams, "Wake up. Tom is at home.”

My eyes popped open and I instantly jumped to my feet. I grabbed for my pajamas and tripped over the blanket. Falling to the floor with a thump, I pulled my bottoms up my legs to my waist. 

“Quick,” she urged, “Get to the guest room before he comes upstairs.”

I snatched my shirt from the foot of the bed and ducked out of the room. Just as Mr. Ellis topped the stairs, I eased the guest room door shut. Mrs. Ellis ducked back into her bedroom, pulling her nightshirt on.

I heard Mr. Ellis cough as he passed my door. “Janie,” he called through a rough voice, “Wake up. I’m sick.”

I pulled the covers over my body and held my breath. I could hear their muffled voices through the closed door and then the sound of the shower running. A knock on my door startled me.

“Aaron,” Janie whispered.

“Yes, ma’am,” I answered. 

“I told Tom you stayed and helped out last night,” she smiled, “He told me to tell you thanks.”

I was getting a little bolder from the night. I rubbed my palm over the obvious bulge in the blanket. “Tell him it was my pleasure.” I could feel the blush in my cheeks when I did that.

Janie smiled and said, “Surely you're not still horny?”

I pushed the sheets down and exposed my throbbing cock. I watched Janie’s eyes focus on my sex. She gave me a naughty look and pulled the hem of her nightshirt up enough to let me know she was still pantiless. I caught a glint of the wetness between her thighs.

The smooth puffy lips of her pussy teased me from ten feet away. I started to stand. Janie sensed my intentions and dropped her hem. Putting her finger to her lips, she held up her other hand, signaling me to stop.

”Sorry, Aaron,” she whispered, ”Tom is home. We have to cool it.”

I stood up and shook my hard dick at her.  She shook her head with a huge smile. Her answer was no but her eyes wanted it. I moved closer but she backed out, closing the door. 

I walked to the door and pressed my ear to the painted wood. I could hear her soft footsteps on the hardwood. Twisting the knob, I cracked the door open a bit. I saw her disappear into the master bedroom. Slowly I tiptoed to her bedroom door and spied around the jamb.

The coach stood naked, his back to me. He seemed to be shivering as he turned to get something from his dresser. I watched as his cock was revealed. His balls hung low and hairy. I compared his cock to mine and figured we were about the same size. 

Janie fished around in the linen cabinet looking for his bodywash. He walked past her to the shower. I walked into the bedroom as he closed the shower door. Janie’s eyes nearly pooped out when she saw me standing by the bed with my dick in my hand. 

She cut her eyes to the shower to find Tom slumped under the stream with his hands on the shower wall. She walked to me after handing him the bottle of soap and pulled me to a corner of the room not visible from the shower. ”Aaron,” she whispered, ”What the hell?”

SofaNeumann
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofaNeumann

I grinned and pushed her against the wall. My free hand pushed between her legs and I felt her moist warmth. My cock vulgarly stood erect from the fly of my boxers. I pressed her to the wall and pushed my hips forward, my cock invading her secret place. 

”Aaron,” she whispered nervously, ”He is right there.”

I covered her mouth with mine. She pushed me with panic but I held her secure in the corner. My tongue forced rough her soft lips and teased hers. My knee pushed between hers, separating her tanned legs. She continued to struggle against my advances, her voice frantic but muffled by my tongue. 

I watched her nervous eyes as my cockhead repeatedly pecked at her crotch, finally finding her warm opening. She froze as I started to push my cock into her wet pussy. I heard her moan softly as I pushed deeper even to my balls. We stood still and quiet for what seemed an eternity. 

Her husband was just around the corner as my cock pierced her sex. I felt her relax and lift her knee. She looked at me with wickedness. ”Fuck me, Aaron,” she moaned, ”Fuck me right here.”

I smiled and started to slowly withdraw and thrust. Her heel rested at the top of my asscrack. I felt her wetness running down my balls as I fucked her just inches from her husband. Her eyes grew narrow as her orgasm started to build in her body.  

I began to thrust like a piston. My hips slammed into her. I could smell the soap in the steam from the shower. The sound of the water splashing on the tiles filled the room. My cock slammed into her pussy over and again. She bit her lip to keep from screaming out in pleasure. 

I grabbed the top of the dresser to steady myself, causing her hip to jar against the drawer front. A porcelain doll atop the dresser tipped and fell on its side. Another thrust and a little brass cannon fell to the hardwood floor with a crash. I thrust again, slamming her into the wall. 

”What the fuck, Janie?” Coach called from the shower.

I put my hand over her mouth as her orgasm wracked her body. I felt her pussy spasm on my cock. She was so fucking tight. One more thrust or two and cum erupted from my cock

I thrust deep with every shot of cum, filling her pussy again with my seed.

I heard the water stop in the bathroom. Janie pushed me away and held her finger to her lips to shush me. My cock spat another rope of cum onto her thigh then another. I stumbled backward. 

”Janie!” yelled Tom, ”I don't have a towel.”

She regained her composure and told him to stay in the shower. We looked at each other, me with a grin and her with panic in her eyes. 

”I’ll get you one from the utility room,” she answered.

She pushed me toward the bedroom door, looking over her shoulder at the bathroom. When we got to the utility room, we giggled and she said, ”That was dangerous,” then after a short pause, ”But it was so fun.”

”I thought he was going to catch us for a minute,” I laughed.

”I know,” she whispered, ”We can't do that anymore.”

”Wait till he goes to sleep,” I dared, ”I'll fuck you right in front of him.”

She looked at me with excitement in her eyes, ”Are you crazy?”

”No,” I answered with a grin, ”Just horny.”

 

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments