Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exhibitionist teacher shares a summer house with a female student, Part IV

"Mr. Forte bunks with the sisters for an unforgettable night."

20
1 Comment 1
17.8k Views 17.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Mr. Forte and the group finally got dressed and ready for dinner.  They found a local college campus hangout for pizza nearby.  Afterwards they walked around campus exploring the college.  It was nearly 1:00 a.m. when they made it back to the house.

“Who wants to share my room?  I can sleep three,” Cary offered. 

“I’ll sleep with Mr. Forte!” Jonathan said.

“No, no, Jonathan.  You need to be with us girls,” Cary insisted.  “We just might convert you tonight!  Ashley and Melody, why don’t you stay with me as well.”

“Uh, I guess I could take a couple.  I have the queen size bed in my room,” Mr. Forte offered.

“Sure, Julie and I can stay with you,” Samantha said.

Cary led her troop down the hall to her room.  They spent the next couple hours gossiping and giggling and making Jonathan crazy—as if he wasn’t crazy enough wishing that he was sleeping with Mr. Forte.

That privilege went to Samantha and Julie.  As soon as the three got to Mr. Forte’s room, the two unpacked their backpacks.  “I have to pee.  I’ll be right back,” Mr. Forte said.

Although he had seen them naked in the afternoon, he was surprised when he returned to find them both naked in his bed saving space for him in the middle.

“Well, I see you girls got comfortable,” he joked as he pushed the door behind him.

The girls jumped out of bed and Julie, the younger, said, “Mr. Forte, let us help you get undressed.”

Samantha pulled his shirt up over his head revealing his tanned chest.  Mr. Forte kicked his flip-flops to the corner of the room. 

Julie grabbed the buckle of his shorts and, looking him in the eyes, said, “Hmmm and what do we have here?”  She opened his shorts, unzipped them, and pulled them off.  Mr. Forte was now standing in his baby blue bikini briefs with a nude former student on his left and a nude future student on his right.  Julie ran her hand over his underwear.  

“Maybe next time you should get a larger size.  These look very tight,” she said as she ran her fingernails along the outline of his hard penis.

Samantha took the initiative and pulled the briefs down to the ground as his erect cock sprung loose.  As he stepped out of the underwear, Julie pushed his naked body onto the bed.

Both girls cuddled up against him on either side.  They ran their hands on his chest playing with his nipples.  Julie was the first to reach for his cock.  “Mr. Forte, I think I am going to love social studies class next year.  Let me know what I can do for extra credit,” she said as she kissed him on the lips.

He intended to stay professional, but instead he rolled on his side and pulled Julie’s nude body close to his.  He felt his cock rub against her pussy.  Mr. Forte and Julie kissed passionately along each other’s cheeks, forehead, lips, neck, and ears.

Samantha moved down on the bed, spread his ass, and began licking his hole.  He mumbled, “Oh Samantha, that feels so good.”

Mr. Forte pushed Julie loose and rolled her onto her back.  As he straddled her he kissed her neck and licked her ears.  He moved down and sucked her small breasts, gently biting her nipples.  No boy ever made love to her like this.

He kissed her stomach as he continued down towards her belly button.  He kissed it and swirled his tongue in it as well.  Julie was moaning.  Samantha was rubbing his ass with one hand and her pussy with the other.

As he reached Julie’s pubic hair he stopped with his face hovering above her.  She could feel his warm breath on her trimmed pubic hair.  Then she felt him bury his face in her pubes and lick them.  His unshaved face tickled her as he rubbed his face lower towards her pussy.

He stopped again.  Julie was breathing heavy, her heart was racing, and her welcoming legs were spread open.  Again she felt his warm breath on her exposed pussy as she waited to feel the fullness of her teacher inside her.

It started with a slight flick of his tongue.  A teasing.  Julie’s head flew back and she gasped.  There was a second flick of the tongue.  And then she felt his full open mouth cover her pussy as he licked her from one side of her labia to the other.  His tongue found the slit and slipped inside of it.  He could taste the sweet juices of her wet young pussy.

Mr.

ShofiaWett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShofiaWett

Forte stopped and got up on his knees.  Julie felt Mr. Forte’s precum leak onto her thigh.  His cock was now bigger than ever, and he rubbed the head against her slit.  Up and down, gently pushing in.  Julie’s pussy was so well lubricated with his spit and her juice that his cock easily slid inside of her.  He slowly pumped, in and out, in and out, going a little further each time.   Finally, he laid on top of her with his full cock buried deep inside her and surrounded by the warmth of her pussy.

They kissed.  Julie threw her bare legs over Mr. Forte and pulled him in even tighter.  She was hugging him uncontrollably even scratching his back.  He teasingly pulled his cock out and thrust just an inch back inside of her.  Then two inches.  Then three, each time pulling out a little farther until the full seven inches came out.  He then thrust his full thick penis back inside of her with such force that she gasped, “Oh God!”

His strong thrusts continued for ten minutes until he had exhausted Julie.  But he wasn’t finished yet.

Samantha was laying next to Julie and rubbing herself as she watched her little sister and former teacher making love.  Mr. Forte looked over and saw that Samantha’s pussy was glistening from her own self-stimulation.  He pulled out of Julie, and scooted over to Samantha.  With his cock covered in Julie’s lubrication, he tapped his cock alongside Samantha’s labia and then rubbed it against her slit.  She opened easily as she had been waiting for Mr. Forte’s penis to find its way to her pussy. 

Mr. Forte’s cock had found a new home inside of Samantha.  He grabbed her tits and thrust his shaft in and out of her pussy.  Next, he let go of her breasts that were bigger than her sister’s and laid on top of her.  As he kissed her, he raised his hips high into the air giving Samantha the full benefit of his cock’s girth as he exited and entered her each time.

After ten minutes with Samantha, he was close to coming.  He pulled his penis out of Samantha and pulled the sisters side by side.  His penis only needed three strokes, and he sprayed his cum all over the two sisters’ tits, faces, and hair.

The trio was exhausted.  The girls each kissed Mr. Forte and fell asleep at his side as he cuddled both of them.

The next morning Mr. Forte got up early to work on assignments.  As he made the coffee, Jonathan entered the kitchen with a tent in his boxers.

“You know, Mr. Forte, you really should be sure that your bedroom door is closed all the way,” Jonathan said.  “Or at least sell tickets.”

Mr. Forte laughed and gave Jonathan a big hug with his bare chest that still had dried cum and pussy juice on it.  Jonathan breathed in deeply and could smell the unmistakable scent of sex.

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments