Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carl And His Stepsister Maria's Affair With Their Uncle (and now a neighbor) Part 4

"Sexual exploration with nice, nephew, and a friend"

27
11 Comments 11
16.4k Views 16.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words
After our first romp, Maria, Carl and I continued to enjoy many sexual experiences together. Our household became a sexual den of pleasure feeding the lust of three very-willing individuals. It was a great time for me and my quest for dating others virtually ceased. I was having my fill of her pussy and his nice cock - all conveniently located in my home.

It had been only a matter of months before our adventures would intensify. Their young lust and my perpetual horniness became catalysts for more exploration. They became sexually mature as they learned from me and watched some older swinging videos I filmed years back. Carl and Maria listened and watched attentively…obviously hungering for more. The videos would stimulate us all and, before long, we all shuffled into my room for some hard sucking and fucking. There were many nights I fell asleep exhausted - rapped in sheets covered with his and my cum.

We had fucked on the kitchen table, living room floor, backyard at night and once in the car at a parking lot. I would let her suck me as I sucked him. At times, her pussy would ooze out semen from both cum deposits. Just when I thought I had reached the sexual pinnacle in my life, I was approached by both of them.

“We thought you might want to know that we have been thinking of adding someone to our group,” she said. “I know that you might be interested.”

My God, what have I created?? I have two sexy teens and now a third? My mind started drifting. Hmmm, another hard body and stiff cock or perhaps a beautiful female with tits and pussy like Maria’s?

“Carl and I met a girl from down the street when we went to the erotica store. She works there and recognized us.”

I replied nervously, “What does she know about us?”

“She knows we swing a little,” he muttered. “She saw we bought books on swingers and asked us.”

Minutes later the story came out…Tatiana, a twenty-two year old Russian girl lived down the road. She came to the US and started club dancing, but got beat up bad one night so gave it up. According to Carl and Maria, she is horny as hell, bi, and loves it all.

I can’t believe it…fuck I just can’t!

“She wants to meet you.”

With little hesitation, we planned a get together three days later. A Saturday afternoon would serve as a meet and greet and whatever else we decided upon. Carl and Maria giggled over my anticipation. When asked as to whether they had any experience with Tatiana, they both looked at each other and smiled.

That Saturday, the doorbell rang and both Carl and Maria answered the door. As they opened it, a tall girl dressed in a long tan sweater entered the room. She kissed them hello and then looked up at me and said, “Hello, I am Tatiana,” as she shook my hand. I was speechless, but smiled.

Tatiana was tall yet several inches shorter than me. She was thin, had short blond hair and her long fingers hosted an assortment of rings. Her blue eyes were piercing and her beautiful earrings reflected the light cast by a hallway mirror.

“Please sit,” I said as I took her sweater. All three of them sat on the couch opposite of where I sat. As I looked up at her, she was smiling at Carl and Maria and the room was strangely quiet. Trying to break the ice, I asked, “Anyone want something to drink?”

Maria got up and headed to the kitchen to get some soft drinks. It was at that moment that I caught Tatiana glance my way. She smiled and my eyes glanced back at her. She wore a tight pair of jeans and a blouse that revealed the top of her cleavage. Her breasts weren’t big but they weren’t small either. On her feet she wore ankle-strapped platform sandal heels, which revealed her light pink toenails. Maria came back with the drinks and Tatiana thanked her with her Russian accent.

As I took a sip of my drink, my eye caught Carl who was seated on Tatiana’s left side. The bulge in his pants was unmistakable as he had a hard-on. There was no doubt since I had seen it countless times in the past. At that moment, Tatiana put down her drink and turned to Maria and placed her lips on hers. What seemed almost rehearsed quickly turned surreal.

I can’t believe this, I thought. It can’t be this easy. Tatiana and Maria were making out!

Carl looked at me and smiled ear-to-ear. “We didn’t know how to tell you,” he said.

At that moment, Tatiana began to undress Maria revealing her beautiful Latin breasts. Without missing a kiss, she also removed her own top. Below the blouse, a low-cut bra revealed two firmly shaped breasts. Just south of that, a piercing on her belly button glistened in the room light.

Carl was intent on watching and his cock nearly ripped the material off his pants. Tatiana momentarily looked away from Maria and directed her attention to him - quickly loosening his belt and unzipping his pants. As his pants dropped, his hard erect manhood sprung out like a coiled spring. Tatiana quickly placed her fingers around his shaft and stroked him while returning her mouth to Maria’s lips.

I held my glass firmly and sipped my soft drink as if nothing was happening. My cock was tucked in my pants but I could feel its fury as it struggled to engorge. Looking up again, Tatiana had pulled off her top revealing another two nipple ring piercings on her stiff firm breasts. As she searched for Maria’s tongue, another piercing became obvious on her own tongue, which held a silver stud. Anticipating the sensation the stud would provide, I thought, Wow that would feel great on my cock!

Tatiana reached her fingers deep in Maria’s jeans and found her pleasure button. Maria gasped with pleasure as her clit became stimulated.

Tatiana’s other hand still stroked Carl and his breathing and moans intensified. “Stroke me baby, stroke me,” he moaned as he gyrated his hips to ride the wave. He secreted drop after drop of precum as her long-fingered hand pumped his shaft.

Carl’s hands reached for Tatiana’s tits and his mouth leaned towards the two girls’ mouths. The kissing intensified as the three of them licked and probed tongues together. In what seemed like an eternity, Tatiana acknowledged I was in the room and stopped playing. She got up from the couch and approached me. As she walked, her beauty radiated and I was able to see her tall legs wrapped in jeans accented by her open-toed platform shoes.

She asked me, “Do you want to play? Can we go into a bedroom?”

“Yes,” I replied as I stood up and motioned to everyone to follow me into my bedroom.

Once we were on my bed, Carl and Maria removed every stitch of clothing and began kissing wildly. He penetrated her wet pussy without any resistance and the sound of his enormous cock sliding in and out echoed in the room. Tatiana reached over to me and placed her lips to mine, probing her tongue in my mouth. Her studded tongue played with mine as I fondled her erect nipples.

Carl and Maria fucked hard and both of them were very vocal, moaning and talking dirty. Maria yelled to Tatiana, “Show him what you showed us…pleeeease!”

My sexual energy was at its peak as she reached down my pants and released my aching cock. It sprang up and its length and girth seem to please her as she wrapped her mouth around me and started sucking. “My God,” I cried out. “Oh your tongue stud is awesome on the underside of my cock.”

From my vantage point, the view was wonderful. Carl and Maria ground their bodies together in a slow rhythmic fashion. Tatiana held the base of my cock with one hand and my balls with the other as she was downing my very-wet cock. Her sucking went from slow to fast, often stopping on my man clit for some quick tongue licks.

tynak
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tynak

Meanwhile her beautiful tits were bouncing and the puffy pink nipples were erect from excitement. She sucked and stroked for a few minutes and I reached for her jeans zipper. Tatiana stopped me, and said, “Wait…please.”

Carl and Maria looked over at me.

Tatiana came closer to me and said, “Okay, touch me.”

I reached over to unbutton her jeans and reached into her crotch. It was at this moment I learned of the surprise. Tatiana had a cock! She was a he! “Okay, so I guess this was the surprise, huh?” I uttered.

Tatiana answered with her Russian accent, “I met Carl and Maria last month and we talked about the swinging life and they later revealed how they had sex with you. I invited them over and told them I was a transsexual. We had sex many times and the two of them indicated you enjoyed sex and that you also liked Carl’s cock.”

I was flabbergasted, but not mad. “I see. I am not mad, but curious why you did not tell me?”

Carl replied, “Because we thought you would be cool with it…are you?”

I smiled and nodded. I can’t believe this is happening! I have two teenagers and now a twenty-something year-old tranny. And she is beautiful!

At that moment, Tatiana stood up, removed her shoes and lowered her pants. A pink pair of panties wrapped around her ass, while barely covering the long, shaved cock and balls. She slowly lowered the panties and her cock pointed straight up. Seven maybe eight inches of erect flesh emerged while a tight scrotum sac clung to the bottom. Her cock was not thick like Carl’s or mine, but the length was quickly noticeable.

“Do you like?” she asked.

“Yes, very much,” I replied

Carl and Maria were still slowly humping, but intent on watching me too. I grabbed Tatiana’s cock and began stroking it. I then put my mouth on the swollen head as my fingers played with her man-clit. Maria sighed as she watched while her own pussy received Carl’s cock.

“Yes,” Tatiana cried. “Oh yes that feels so good.” Her hands cupped her tits and then her fingertips twisted her nipples.

The cock that I was sucking released a constant stream of precum and its sweet taste satisfied me. With an exceptionally large helmet head, the cock’s opening boasted a large hole instead of a slit. The hole was on the underside of the head, which made it extremely unique and sexy.

I glanced down at my own cock and witnessed what was probably one of the hardest erections I ever achieved. I was swollen beyond imagination.

Tatiana swung around so that she could service my cock while I serviced hers. We were both on our sides and our mouths indulged in sucking each other’s penises.

The room echoed with the sounds of sex. Carl and Maria continued fucking and his mouth savored her large nipples. They both moaned in delight. Tatiana and I used both our mouths and hands to bring pleasure to the other. Sloppy wet cocks created wonderful sensual sounds. I found myself licking his pee hole to try and stimulate more precum.

Carl must have reached the point of no return again since his senses went into sexual overload. He kept fucking Maria but never lost track of what was going on across the bed. Finally, he lifted himself off Maria and manually took his cock in hand and stroked it in the direction of her tits.

“Oh, I have to cum,” he moaned. He stroked faster and Tatiana and I stopped sucking to witness Carl’s release. He stroked as his cock started to spasm. “I’m cumming, watch my jizz shoot!” he cried.

His first pulse was short, but the next several propelled his hot load at least two feet, landing on her tits and the rest shooting in her face and hair. The track of cum stretched from her belly to her forehead. He continued to pump out more as he ejaculated at least ten ropes of sperm.

Tatiana looked at me and leaned over to where they both lay. She lowered herself in front of Maria and kissed her. She savored the taste of Carl’s cum as she dragged her tongue across Maria’s body – quickly licking up his release. Upon completion, Tatiana went down on Carl’s still-swollen cock as she sucked the remaining jizz from his still-pulsating erection.

The visual effects of this were overwhelming. Seizing the opportunity, I had quickly mounted Maria and penetrated her. She squirmed with pleasure as my engorged cock seated itself deeply in her soaked pussy. Her lips locked into mine and my tongue probed deeply in her mouth. My hand caressed her swollen nipples as she moaned. The sheets underneath Maria’s ass were soaked and a wide wet spot was visible; her juices flowed like a waterfall.

Carl was feeling the pleasure of Tatiana’s mouth and her studded tongue. He never lost his erection and her sucking and licking kept him hard. Her hand clenched his balls with some force, creating a slight sensation of pressure. She was a pleasure to watch as I slowly fucked Maria’s hot pussy. I never experienced such excitement in my earlier swinging days.

I knew Carl wouldn’t last much longer. He had come a long way with stamina, but couldn’t go for hours like I could. Tatiana’s mouth was hot and experienced…too much for a younger guy to handle. Luckily for Carl, he could spring back quickly as he had proven in the past. His eyes rolling back were a telltale sign that jizz was ready to travel up his urethra with explosive force.

“I am cumming!” he shouted. “Take my jizz, take it deep.”

Tatiana responded with fast swallows, anticipating his burst. Carl shot hard and she took rope upon rope of his jizz. There was nothing spilled. Carl sat back to rest. Tatiana was still erect and looked at Maria and me fucking. She came over and shared Carl’s cum with us - snowballing. I nearly ejaculated from the rush!

I could tell Tatiana wanted to jump on Maria so I rolled off; I wanted to watch anyway. She mounted Maria and the both of them got into it. Tits on tits were awesome - almost like two lesbians except there was a cock in between. They fucked and both moaned. It was so hot. I looked at Carl and he was watching too, but with a semi-hard cock. Tatiana’s long skinny cock rode in and out of Maria as her pussy lubricated the deep penetration well. Her shaft and head pushed the limits of Maria’s cunt.

Carl wanted to get back in the game but wasn’t fully erect. I had gone over to him and took his cock in my mouth. I knew what would make him hard. He and I had experimented at the house over past months when Maria was out. We learned about every inch of our cocks…every crevice and sweet spot. His jizz in my mouth was natural. My tongue slowly built him back up.

Tatiana pumped Maria, taking deep, long, slow strokes. Her pussy sloshed with pleasure. A few minutes later, Tatiana was ready. She pumped harder and Maria’s legs wrapped around the Russian girl’s back. Nipples rubbed against nipples and both screamed with passion.

“Fuck me Tatiana, fuck me deep,” Maria moaned.

“My cock is deep inside you baby. Feel my cum shoot!”

Tatiana pumped and thrust her veined shaft in Maria. At the point of cumming, she paused and pushed her cock into the deepest point, exploding inside her. We could practically see her balls contracting on every pulse. At that moment, Carl released his third load for the day in my waiting mouth. I took his hot jizz and swallowed every drop.

Tatiana and Maria knew I hadn’t cum so both approached me. As I lay on my back, Maria mounted my face as Tatiana’s jizz dripped into my mouth from her pussy. Two hours of fucking by three cocks took its toll on Maria’s pussy – clit and labia swollen beyond the norm. I lapped up the prize that consisted of her pleasure juices and Tatiana’s sweet cum. Tatiana gave me a blowjob like I never had before. I shot my load of jizz deep in her throat.

What a day!





Published 
Written by eroticcouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments