Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Son-In-Law to His Liking

"He was happy his daughter was marrying this boy, but then his happiness changed to delight."

32
8 Comments 8
23.6k Views 23.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

 

Booth Powers was happy with his younger daughter’s choice of a future husband. His older daughter, Dina, had married a little wimp. Booth knew that was a harsh assessment. Willard was on the small size, that was true, but he was smart and very successful. He provided for Dina well and was thoughtful and gentle. He was courteous to Booth, but Booth didn’t think he had any balls. He wasn’t Booth’s idea of a man, and he didn’t see what Dina saw in him.

Vince was another matter. He wasn’t all that bright, and had to work hard for the money he made. But he made it. He was tall and well-built and he was very good-looking in a unique way.

But it wasn’t all just physical. He was honest and generous, he was friendly and respectful. He was an all-around good guy. And he had a boyish masculinity that Booth liked.

There was something else about Vince he also liked, although he hadn’t self-acknowledged it. There was a simplicity about him, a naivety, a gullibility that meant he could be easily influenced, even led. And though he didn’t dwell on it, Booth thought that negative quality might serve him well in the future.

The day before the wedding Vince came into Booth’s office and sat down. Booth wondered if he was expected to have a man-to-man talk with him. Vince sat without saying anything.

Booth finally said, “Well, tomorrow’s the big day. Are you all set?”

Vince slightly smiled and said, “I think so. I’m a little nervous, but otherwise okay.”

Booth said, “Being nervous is normal in these circumstances. Don’t worry about it. You’re going to be fine, and I’ll be proud to have you for a son-in-law.”

Vince said, “Thanks.” but didn’t move.

Booth waited a long minute and asked, “Was there something else, Vince?”

Vince didn’t respond, but looked uneasy. Booth got up from his chair and walked around and leaned against the desk in front of Vince.

He again asked, “What else son? Something is bothering you. Come on, talk to me.”

Vince looked down at the floor. “It’s kind of difficult to talk about. But, well, we’re going on our honeymoon, and I’m afraid I might not, well, satisfy her.”

Booth’s first thought was, “Oh no, don’t tell me this is one of those big good-looking lugs with a tiny piece of meat.”

He decided to express his doubt. “Are you telling me you’re small in the men’s equipment department?”

It took Vince a moment to understand. “Oh, no, I don’t mean that, I mean I think I’m okay there. But, well, I’ve never done anything with anyone before and I’m not sure I’ll really know what to do.”

Booth felt somehow relieved. He decided to take the bull by the horns and quit beating around the bush.

“Have you and Janine had sex yet?”

Vince shook his head no.

“Nothing? Has she sucked your cock or you finger-fucked her?”

Vince winced. “Gosh, no!”

“What have you done Vince?”

“We’ve kissed… a lot. I guess what you can call petting, you know, feeling each other through our clothes, but that’s all.”

Booth waited a few moments. “So you’re saying you’ve never had sex at all?”

“No sir.”

“What about when you were a teenager. Did you and your buddies ever suck each other’s dicks?”

“What? No!”

“Hey, it’s no big deal. It’s a boy thing, or a man thing. A buddy thing. Did you ever jack each other off?”

Vince shook his head again.

“Like I said Vince, it’s no big thing. A lot of my friends did it. I did it.”

“Really Mr. Powers, you did that?”

“Yeah, when there were no girls available. At the university I had a roommate who would suck me off, and sometimes I returned the favor.”

Booth knew his cock had gotten hard, and he then noticed that there was a huge bulge in Vince’s pants. This was going better than Booth had expected. It was manna from heaven. He put his hand on his crotch and felt his erection. Vince sat looking in Booth’s eyes, but Booth’s crotch was in his range of vision.

Booth squeezed his hard cock. Vince glanced down at Booth’s crotch. Booth arranged his cock so it was angling to the side. Vince looked back up at Booth. Booth met his gaze and ran his hand back and forth along the length of his cock. Vince moved his hand to his crotch and felt his cock straining against his pants.

Booth quietly asked, “Do you want to jack off?”

Vince said, “Yes.”

Booth said, “Take it out.”

Vince took his zipper tab and then paused.

Booth asked, “Do you want me to take mine out too?”

Vince said, “Yes, sir”

Booth stood up and lowered his zipper and pulled out his long erect cock. Vince followed.

KayaBelle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KayaBelle

Booth was pleased to see that Vince had a long and very fat cock. They sat looking at each other, shifting their focus from face to cock to face.

Booth said, “Stroke it.”

Vince obeyed. Booth jacked his cock slowly too.

The minutes crept by. Booth asked, again quietly, “Do you want me to suck it?”

Vince unbuttoned the top button on his pants, opened them and pulled his balls out of his boxers. Booth got down on his knees and stuck out his tongue. He licked the tip of Vince’s cock then licked the whole head. Vince let out a small sound. Booth opened his mouth wide and took almost all of Vince’s cock down his throat. He slid up and down it slowly.

He stood up and pulled Vince to his feet and started undressing him. Vince followed his example. They kicked off their shoes and stepped out of their pants. With Vince standing in only his socks, Booth got down on his knees and returned to his cock. He couldn’t resist looking up at Vince, watching the expression on his face. It showed how intensely he was enjoying the feelings that were emanating from his cock.

Booth put his hands on Vince’s hips and moved him back and forth and Vince took over, put his hands on Booth’s head, gently fucking Booth’s mouth. Booth licked the length of his cock and went lower and sucked his balls into his mouth. After sucking and licking Vince’s cock and balls for several more minutes he stood up and put his hand on the back of Vince’s neck. He looked in his eyes and then pulled him forward and kissed him. Vince opened his mouth and Booth inserted his tongue.

When he withdrew Vince said, “Kissing too?”

Booth answered, “Yes, kissing adds spice to the mix.”

He stepped back and told Vince to turn around and put his hands on the desk. Vince was in a bent position. Booth got back down on his knees and spread Vince’s ass cheeks. He looked at his asshole and liked what he saw. He pressed his face in his crack and breathed deeply, loving the musky masculine scent he found there. He stuck out his tongue again and licked the slit from bottom to top and then concentrated on his asshole licking it and probing it. Vince had never experienced such a mind blowing thrill.

Booth stood again, and without being told Vince got down on his knees and began sucking Booth’s cock, repeating what Booth had done to him.

Booth said, “That’s it boy. You got it. That feels great. Don’t stop.”

When Vince sucked on his balls he couldn’t resist rubbing his cock over Vince’s face. He fucked Vince’s mouth with a little more vigor than Vince had fucked his, but realized what he was doing and pulled back. He pulled his cock from Vince’s mouth and turned and bent over and spread his ass cheeks. Vince did as expected and rimmed him.

He only said, “Get it good and sloppy wet, son.”

Booth straightened up, turned and told Vince to lie down on his back on the carpet. He stood over Vince with a foot on each side. He squatted and directed Vince’s cock to his asshole. He found it and slowly slid down Vince’s cock and loved the feel of it piercing his ass. This was what he had wanted from the beginning. This was the culmination of his dream – this big good-looking son-in-law fucking his ass.

He bounced up and down, grateful that he had kept his body in such good condition he could do this with no problem. It was like doing knee-bends without the weights, and with much more pleasure. He watched Vince’s face, which seemed veiled with a dreamy look. They spent ten minutes fucking in this way, then Booth stood again. Vince lay looking up at him, disappointed.

Booth told him to get up and he lay on the desk and raised his legs so his butt was at the edge of the desk. Vince didn’t have to be told what to do. He stepped up and reinserted his cock. Holding Booth’s legs he started fucking slowly but quickly picked up speed, going both faster and harder. They both were breathing hard, making grunting noises. Booth began jacking his cock rapidly. After minutes Vince didn’t say anything, but Booth knew he was coming in his ass, and that provoked him to come, shooting his generous spurts of cum onto both of their stomachs.

When the emotions cooled, Vince removed his softening cock from Booth’s ass and Booth got off the desk. He pulled a box of tissues from a desk drawer and they wiped the cum from their stomachs and Booth from his ass. Without speaking Booth tossed Vince his clothes.

When he was almost dressed he said, “That was really good for me. What about you?”

Vince said, “Yeah, I liked it.”

“All of it?”

“Yeah, I think so Mr. Powers, yeah. And I think I learned a lot. I got a good idea of what I can do tomorrow night.”

Booth nodded thoughtfully. “When you get back from your honeymoon, I’d like it if you’d show me some of the things you did, OK?”

Vince smiled, “Yeah, OK, I’d like that too, Mr. Powers.”

Booth went to unlock the door.

“And Vince, after tomorrow you need to start calling me Dad.”

 

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments