Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Farmer - Part 3

"A very orgasmic day on the farm"

25
0 Comments 0
4.2k Views 4.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"We move into our free accommodation on the farm and have erotic hot-tub fun. Ginny gets her first taste of a woman."

The Surprise

The next morning, we settled our bill, then drove out straight ahead into the lane rather than going left to the village and home. When we arrived at the farm, we saw Quin coming out of a building opposite the farmhouse, waving at our car and pointing towards a space for parking.

As we got out, he called out, “Hi, come over and see our little surprise.”

We followed him into what appeared to be a two-story barn, built of the same stone as the farmhouse. Inside was a full-height open lounge space with a kitchen-dining area at one end and a mezzanine level above it.

A door that led to a stairway was in one corner, and Quin beckoned us towards it, “Follow me.”

We climbed the stairs and came onto the mezzanine level to see the sleeping area furnished with a huge bed plus two armchairs and steel railings at the end. Ginny walked to the railings and peered over the edge.

“Oh, wow! This is fantastic, Quin.” She turned back towards him, a visage of pure happiness.

Quin pointed to a door behind us, “The bathroom is here.”

We walked into another space, a roomy shower (large enough for two), bath, twin basins and skylights flooding the space with light.

“Wow!” was Ginny’s response, seemingly lost for any other word.

Quin led us back down the stairs and across the lounge. The far side was a glazed wall, outside of which we could see a conservatory. He went to the glass, opened a section, and folded back more panels before waving us through.

Ginny suddenly became animated, “Look, look!”

She pointed to one side where, out of sight from the living area, was a swimming pool that seemed to be about ten metres long.

Quin made an expansive gesture with his arms, “It’s all for you, heated to twenty-eight degrees.”

Her exclamation didn’t seem to do it justice. We walked to the pool’s edge and noticed the increased humidity made it a bit uncomfortable in our street clothes. Then we went back to the conservatory and crossed to the other side where Quin opened a door that led to a secluded patio and grassed area.

On one side was a covered hot tub. He folded back one panel of the cover and wisps of water vapour curled up from inside.

“This is yours as well, the controls are here,” pointing to an area on the tub.

“Now you’ve seen it I will let you get settled in, when you’ve unpacked come across to the house and have a coffee with us.”

So we happily set up our temporary home, but our meagre possessions seemed rather lost in the huge space.

Later we walked out across the yard to the farmhouse where we found the front door wide open. Rapping the door knocker resulted in a muffled “Come in.”

A few seconds later we were with Quin and Reenie in the kitchen, holding steaming mugs of coffee. Quin explained he had to go to work, his flock needed to be moved to a new pasture and he had a full day’s work to do. As Quin left, he gave Ginny a gentle peck on the cheek and whistled cheerfully to himself down the hall.

Reenie looked at us, “Do you have any plans for today?”

We shook our heads. Ginny thought for a moment then came to a decision.

“We can relax and enjoy the pool and hot tub.”

“That’s fine; I have to go into town on business. There’s a supply of snacks and drinks in your kitchen to keep you going up to dinner, have a nice time chilling out and I’ll see you later.”

So we finished our coffee and walked back to our luxurious outhouse. Ginny decided she couldn’t wait to use the pool.

“Stan? I’ve always wanted to swim in the nude; do you think they’ll mind?”

“Well, I can’t see any reason why not; in fact, we can do it together.”

Stan’s story (1)

So we stripped off and headed to the pool, carrying nothing more than two large fluffy towels. I walked behind Ginny, enjoying watching her naked buttocks sashaying side to side as she moved.

We swam, floated, played and relaxed for quite some time before deciding to use the hot tub. Sitting there we tried all the controls, enjoyed the very pleasurable sensation of the water jets while we used our feet to play with each other’s bodies. Ginny’s toes started to flick my soft cock, left to right, up and down, over and under. The almost innocent foreplay had the effect she wanted. She smiled at me and then shuffled across the tub to settle between my legs.

Her hand slithered up my thigh and grasped my rigid shaft; another sweet smile was directed at me before she dipped her head and swallowed my cock helmet into her mouth. Up and down her head bobbed, up and up my arousal mounted. Her hand massaged my shaft, her lips and tongue worked their magic on my sensitive glans while I leant back and savoured the pleasure she was giving me.

“Ginny, please, oh, please, my darling, I’m cumming!”

My hips bucked and I thrust deep into her, squirting my issue into my loving wife’s enclosing mouth. Great waves of pleasure were accompanied by great waves of water sloshing around the tub. Gradually all quietened down as my cock softened and slipped from her lips. Seemingly bracketing her work she smiled at me again; the smile of a wife with a satisfied husband.

She stood up and stretched, water dripping from her body, running down her thighs and then carefully stretched one leg out to leave the tub. I could not resist the urge to put my hand in the open space between her legs and push a finger into her hole.

“I think it’s your turn now.”

It was wet, very wet, and not just from the tub water. She grasped my wrist and pulled me away from her sex before stepping out of the tub. She then rubbed herself dry on her towel before lying down on a sun bed on the adjacent grass, enjoying the heat of the morning sun.

I followed her out, dried myself off, then in a moment of pure love and affection leant over Ginny and planted my lips on hers before pushing my tongue into her receptive mouth. She met my love with equal ardour and we kissed longingly while I massaged her breasts, teasing her nipples into becoming hard and erect. I straightened my body, looking down on my beautiful, sexy wife, ready and longing to satisfy her needs. She suddenly raised her head from the seat back and lunged at my swinging cock, taking it into her mouth again, rolling my softness around inside.

“No, no, Ginny. Too much, too soon, I need a break.”

Quickly I pulled free, leant over her body and plunged my hand into her sex. Her response was immediate, groans of pleasure as I diddled her clit, spreading her wetness from her hole to lubricate her most sensitive spot. She grasped my cock, pulling it so hard I felt I was going to be torn in two as she climaxed, yelling and twitching in pleasure.

I moved round and knelt between her legs before burying my face in her sopping wet crotch, pushing my tongue between her labia to find her erect clit and tease it to a second orgasm. I lingered in place, loving the smell, the wetness and the warmth of her, while my tongue continued its work until her hips bucked and she pushed her sex hard into my face as she came a third time.

When her shuddering body calmed down I stood up, went around to kiss her and give her the taste of her own body fluids, but all she wanted to do was grasp my soft cock and stuff it in her mouth again. Still not fully satisfied Ginny put her hand on her sex and started to masturbate her clit, I watched silently while enjoying my very sensitive cock being sucked. Faster and faster her fingers flicked back and forth until her fourth orgasm hit and she grunted again and again as her body flexed and writhed in ultimate pleasure.

Sitting on an adjacent sun bed I looked across at my wife, her legs spread open for me, her hands playing gently with her sex. She smiled and then started to rub both her hands over her vulva, slowly at first, then gradually speeding up until they were just a blur. She panted, the noise growing louder with the fierceness of her rubbing, her face a study of concentration until the dam broke and her fifth orgasm overwhelmed her body.

Hannyrousse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hannyrousse1

We knew there were hours of fun to come with Quin and Reenie; so we really needed to chill for a while. I moved my sun bed next to hers and we lay there holding hands, saying nothing, just luxuriating in postcoital relaxation. Eventually, we left the tub area, wrapped ourselves in our towels and walked to the kitchen for a light lunch.

Later Ginny decided she wanted to swim again. I felt in need of more relaxation, so I sat on a sun bed and watched my wife’s body free of all encumbrances floating in the perfect blue of the pool.

“Aahum.” I turned to see Reenie wrapped in a towel standing in the pool doorway.

“Is it alright for me to join you, I’ve got a couple of hours free before starting to cook dinner?” I nodded in agreement; she came forward, stopped by an unused sun bed, released her towel and dropped it to show a body as naked as ours.

I looked at her luscious, full body, remembering the feel of her flesh last night as we made love in her bed. She leant over the water, her great boobs hanging vertically as she toppled forward gracefully into the pool, then surfaced and started to swim a strong crawl up and down the length of the water. Ginny continued her stately breaststroke and I decided to go back to the lounge and crash out on the sofa, leaving the women to enjoy their exercise.

Ginny’s story

Oh, we had a lovely morning, swimming in the pool and then playing in the tub. I sucked Stan off and he gave me five delicious orgasms. I love cumming, I’ve always loved cumming and I’ve always loved multiple orgasms. Nowadays five is about my maximum, when I was younger eight or nine was not unusual and once I managed eleven. Knowing we would be having another rumbustious evening of sex with Quin and Reenie meant I didn’t really even want five, but Stan’s magic worked so well, far too well. Anyway, we needed to have a lunch break and I hoped for a relaxing afternoon pottering around in the pool and chilling out on a sun bed.

But my expectations were shattered when Reenie turned up stark naked and plunged into the water. After last night it wasn’t surprising that Reenie felt she could swim nude with us, there was no flaw unseen, no body part not perused at some time.

I swam on while she did lengths and noticed Stan wander out, probably to have a nap knowing him. After a while, she stopped and went to the side where she trod water while holding onto the overflow ledge. I swam over and did the same, facing her close by.

We chatted, inconsequential stuff, for several minutes then she lifted a hand out of the water and started to stroke one side of my face, something I feel is really sensual when Stan does it. She smiled shyly at me, her hand went around the back of my head and pulled me towards her until our lips were touching, then they opened and her tongue pushed into my mouth.

This was way beyond anything I had ever done, being deep kissed by a woman, but I didn’t want it to stop, my tongue met hers, played with hers and finally pushed back into her mouth. Her hand dropped down to my chest and started to play with one of my nipples that was floating on the surface of the water, gently stretching, pinching until it stood out hard from my boob. I groaned, she drew back, then lowered her head and started to suck the nipple, her tongue taking over from her fingers which fluttered down my tummy before pushing between my legs. I opened a space between my thighs automatically and let her explore my vulva, pushing the lips apart, and probing for my vagina entrance. Her head came up, we kissed passionately again.

Reenie whispered, “Let’s go to the hot tub.”

We climbed out of the pool, went to the patio and sat facing each other in the tub. Reenie pushed buttons on the control panel and the jets started.

“Move a bit to your right.”

I moved then she went back to the controls and suddenly the water jet was directed straight at my pussy, the pleasure was so good that I gasped. Reenie threw her head back and groaned - it was obvious she was enjoying the same sensations as I was. We sat there, sometimes looking at the other, sometimes with our heads back and eyes closed as our arousal levels mounted.

Then she used the controls to increase the jet pressure, it was too much, I couldn’t resist anymore and allowed my orgasm to flow, feeling my body shudder in release. As I came down from the high, I looked across to Reenie, her face contorted, mouth wide open and eyes rolled back into her skull as her whole body shook in spasm with arms, legs and torso all vibrating in unison.

She relaxed and grinned, “Heck! That was powerful! How was yours?”

“Pretty wonderful, and I think … oh! … I’m going to have another.”

The jets were still centred on my swollen clit, pushing me back to the peak. I felt my body jerk, then my head went back and I was lost in a welter of shaking, thrusting and rolling. The water jets quietened, we sat in a trance, savouring the pleasure we had both just enjoyed.

I pulled myself out of the water and sat on the tub side. Reenie moved around inside the tub and sat by my feet, then gently pulled my legs apart before moving to kneel between my thighs. She looked into my eyes, saw nothing other than acceptance and leant down to kiss my pubic mound before licking her tongue across my pubes and into the slit below.

My legs opened wide, resting on her shoulders as she licked and probed my sex. My hands massaged my boobs, my fingers played with my hard nipples and my body was on fire with desire as her mouth worked wonders on my clit. The orgasm came quickly, I rolled around in ecstasy, clamping my legs around her neck before falling back into the tub, and completely submerging poor Reenie who came up spluttering as my legs released their pressure.

I helped Reenie out, we got our towels, dried off and she led me to a sun bed in a corner of the conservatory. We sat down then she kissed me deep again, gently pushing me onto my back. Then, facing away, Reenie straddled my body and lowered her head to meet my clit and started licking, I moaned from the pleasure - it was still very sensitive. She shuffled her hips back until my whole vision was filled with her cheeks and crotch and finally she pushed her sex onto my face. I knew what I had to do, but would I enjoy it?

My tongue snaked out into her gaping slit, tasting her, tasting a woman for the first time in my life. I found her swollen clit, huge compared with mine, and started to lick the erect end. I heard her whimper as the pleasure mounted and redoubled my efforts. Suddenly she tensed and her whole body slammed back onto my face as her orgasm flowed. I felt her body shudder in spasm, then my own body took over and being pinned by her and unable to roll around I could only thrust up over and over again. We convulsed in unison, I couldn’t breathe, I needed air but nothing mattered except our orgasms. Finally, Reenie relaxed, her body slumped forward a little and we lay there panting from the exertion.

We moved around and lay together cuddling and kissing for a while, both unwilling to allow the moment to end, until Reenie said softly, “Sorry, but I have to go and prepare dinner.”

I nodded and we stood up, wrapped our towels around, left the pool room and walked into our lounge. Stan was snoring away on the sofa. We giggled and Reenie gave me a quick kiss.

“See you at seven-thirty.”

Stan’s story (2)

I didn’t mean to sleep so long; in fact, Ginny had to wake me.

“Stan, wake up! You’ve got to have a shower before dinner.”

As I struggled back to consciousness, I looked at my wife through bleary eyes, and it seemed to me that there was something different about her, something quite special, but I could not fathom what it was.

She smiled, “Come on, we’ve got to be ready in time.”

So I went for my shower trying to work out if I had missed something obvious and could only think that women are mysterious creatures beyond the ken of ordinary men.

On the dot at seven-thirty, we walked across the yard for dinner, just like any other married couple on holiday would do.

Published 
Written by SandG_Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors