Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Anniversary

"Journal entry"

20
11 Comments 11
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"much needed"

My husband is awesome. He broke some social distancing rules when, three weeks after our anniversary, we played — and it was so memorable that I have to add it to my journal. The Covid world has ruined any chance of a swingers party for such a long time that it was driving both of us nuts.

No offence to my loving man but I got sick of only having husband sex and craved some ‘strange’ so much that I broke the rules three times since February. I added two of them to my journal. I often tell Stu how much I miss the lifestyle events and that I’m ready to play anytime he is but nothing happened, nothing came up in conversation or our plans. Until Sunday. Then he said that he might have something worth doing and, obviously curious, I had to pry for details.

At first, he said it was too early to be definite but he did say that a friend in need may be coming to stay. That was all he said. I had so many questions: who, what, where, why, and when? Toward the end of Monday, he finally smiled and said, “A friend is coming for two nights and you can play with him. You’ll be very happy.”I begged for details and not only did I get them but pictures as well.

The guy was half of a couple that hubby used to swing with and he’d asked if he could stay overnight. Apparently, his wife had been somewhere in Africa (their original home) for three months and was finally being allowed to return home. Although they used to play, they’d been out of the scene for a while. His name was Tebs, as black as one could get, and known for his ridiculously large cock. I mean, yikes, I was turned on looking at the pictures but, at the same time, I knew it was too big and I’d be extremely sore.

His wife was a stunning black woman with beautiful breasts and I guessed my guy had enjoyed being with her back in the day. I was so horny and sick of the quarantine life, I really hoped they would come. I couldn't wait to have a huge cock to play with — even if it might be painful — and when I was told that Tebs could be… well, a little too dominating and that many hadn't liked him back then, I was happy.

Privately, I love that shit so, hell yes, bring it on.

~~~~

I was gardening as usual — what else is there to do these days? — when a black Mercedes rolled into the driveway. My guy greeted a dark, big-chested but not very tall man and I watched and grinned as they chatted for a moment. He was well dressed and when he looked at me, that was my cue to walk over and be introduced.

I liked his African accent and he kissed my cheek and held my hand as I led him indoors and showed him the spare bedroom. He’d come to stay because we were closer to the airport than where he lives near Worcester and I asked when his wife would be arriving. “She lands at one-thirty tomorrow morning,” he said, “but it will probably be an hour or more before she’s through customs.”

I left the men chatting while I took off my gardening gear and cleaned up before dinner. We drank wine and I listened to the stories — some for the millionth time — about how the parties were so much better in the past. I felt Teb's eyes on me the whole time and that made me happy as he was so handsome, nice, and I loved the way he talked. I told him that I’d enjoyed his pictures and added that this current situation was so bad for swinging.

We all agreed on that and Tebs said, “I’ve played a few times but never had anyone as beautiful as you." Then a couple of great things happened. First, my man said, “Well, you guys might have some fun later.” And, second, a car parked behind Teb’s vehicle. Hubby’s rarely-seen ex-wife had come to collect his kid for two nights, which is so rare and amazing. We never party with him here.

Tebs walked to the car and gave her almost the same greeting as he gave me. He laughed as the kid got into the car and she left as fast as she came, not even so much as a hello or goodbye to us. But, hey, who cares? Tebs said, “Wow, she looks so different.

"She looks like a dyke,” I said.

He laughed. “Do I detect jealousy?”

“No, but I’m not a fan of hers.”

“She isn't as beautiful as you,” he said, touching my bare leg. Then glancing at my guy he added, “Why the hell are you with him?” We all laughed and I began to clear up the dinner plates. We planned to watch a Netflix movie and Tebs said he could do with a shower first. I gave him a towel and then went to the living room with hubby.

“So, what’s the deal?” I asked.

“Would you be comfortable playing with him?”

“Of course. You know I love big black cock.”

“Okay, take it as a late anniversary present.”

“Thanks, but what’s in it for you?”

“When he comes back with Amanda, she will join me in our bed.”

“That’s fair,” I said and thought about that when I showered and shaved bald, making myself soft and ready for what I hoped would be a great night. I could smell Tebs in his shower and it turned me on. I masturbated a little but held off from coming. I wore only a robe when I entered the living room and I found the boys enjoying a beverage and watching the TV.

I sat on the couch — closer to Tebs than my husband — and waited for the evening to develop. We began watching an Adam Sandler film but I didn't concentrate on it — all I wanted was to fuck. I rolled a joint and when I lit it, the guys seemed more interested in that, thank god. We passed it around, relaxed a little more, and I eventually blurted out, “Can I interest you guys in a blowjob?”

I heard “Hell yeah,” and “Yes please.”

This was more like it so I moved to the middle of the couch and they couldn't get their shorts down fast enough. I got my hands around Tebs’ amazing uncut cock and smiled at him before I said, “Oh my,” and began to lick the shaft. I scooted on to my knees so that I could also get to fondle his balls. His cock was seriously huge — and I mean more than pornstar ridiculous. I managed to take only the head and maybe another inch down my throat without gagging.

I used my other hand to jerk my man and soon switched the roles. They were both rock hard and covered in my drool and I was happy. The movie wasn’t important now and my head was pushed down a few times by each guy. I hoped it would go on for a while but Tebs was first to fill my mouth and also spurt some on my face. I ate as much of this thick load as I could and that made my guy go over the top.

KattXi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattXi

As he came, I moved over to catch his seed and it was much easier to lick up and swallow. Hubby thanked me and Tebs seemed speechless. Then he said, “Oh my god, that was awesome. I needed that… it’s been a while.” The movie had finished and, after a few moments small talk, Tebs said, “You’re coming with me,” and ushered me toward the bedroom.

I waved at my man and mouthed my thanks. With the door closed, Tebs kissed me and removed my robe, dropping it on the floor. He gasped at the sight of my body, quickly undressed, then grasped my throat and kissed me while I stroked his elephant trunk of a cock. I wanted him hard again. He felt my soaked pussy and pushed sausage fingers inside. It kind of hurt but that didn't stop him until he went to his bag and I saw the silver wrapper of a condom.

Tebs fumbled in his hurry to get it on but he soon had me on my back with my legs held high and wide. He began to ease in and I groaned and scratched his back as he went deeper and deeper. It felt so good that I quickly came and I tried not to cry out. But he smiled — and got into his rhythm. Now I was moaning and murmuring, “Oh my god, oh my god…”

“Yes, that’s it… take it, baby,” he said and continued drilling me, filling me, thrilling me.bHe suddenly asked, “Do you like my big cock?”

“Yes,” I gasped, “good god, yes.”

Hearing that, he pulled out and made me feel how stretched I was while he grinned and said, “You’ll never feel your husband inside you again.” He turned me over onto my belly and, after smacking my ass, I felt his cock pushing but he couldn't find my entrance. I hate that. Tebs kept trying and I told him, “No anal.”

“I know, I know,” he said and, out of frustration, I turned around, removed the condom, and began sucking him. He got really hard really quickly as he fucked my mouth, making me gag. It was too much so I took him out and licked his monster shaft. He slapped it against my face and pinched my nipples while I licked his balls and ass as per his orders. He was solid and I got up, pushed him onto his back, and looked at his bulging head poking out of the foreskin. I sat right on it! And it went in deep and he grunted, moaned, and hissed, “Yessss,” as I rode his great thick length.

I must say it took me a little bit of time to get into a rhythm and not hurt myself or him. When I came hard, that was it for Tebs too. He flooded me with his cum and I felt it run out of me when I climbed off and lay in his strong arms. He was fighting for breath and I was so sore — and happy that we dozed off.

A few hours later, he kissed my ass and said, “See you in a few hours.”

I was still drowsy when I heard his car start and drive away but I didn't move — just went back to sleep. I didn't hear him return but I felt the bed move when he climbed in beside me. I woke and saw the shadow of a black woman undressing. That was followed by my husband coming in naked and hard as a rock. He carried a lit candle and all four of us began to play in the king-sized bed.

First, I was touched and kissed by Amanda and I said, “Nice to meet you,” and she laughed.

“Nice to meet you, too,” she said and immediately worked her way down my body to my pussy. She must have tasted her husband’s cum and she got me off in a few minutes. She had extremely long nails so I was glad she didn't finger me! My man slid behind me and entered my ass. He believes that’s his private domain (little does he know) and I came so well that I cried out.

I’m sure the neighbors must have heard as I entered a world of bliss that only happens at swingers parties or when I'm being devoured. Amanda and I kissed as our men penetrated us — hers in me and my man in her. I was soon aware of Amanda’s orgasm and my man said, “See you guys in the morning.”

They left the room and I listened to them for a little while but lost focus when I was forced onto my hands and knees. “Not my ass,” I said again and Tebs slid into me so deep I was dizzy and almost blacked out. He grabbed my hips and began pounding my pussy much harder than before. I won’t lie — it fucking hurt, and I put my hand on his waist, wanting him to slow him down. But he simply went deeper.

He was rough, pounding me so hard that I wanted it to stop. He finally did when he came again then collapsed on top of me, squashing me into the mattress. I was now very sore and glad it was over. I wondered how does Amanda cope? I slept till nine-thirty in the morning but was still tired. I went to the bathroom to make sure that if I stayed naked, my guy wouldn't see that Tebs had come in me.

I could tell he was happy when he saw the condom wrapper on the floor. I was making coffee when I heard Amanda and Stu laughing as they headed my way laughing. She looked awesome in a silk robe and they looked a lovely couple. I actually felt somewhat jealous but he hugged me and said knowingly, “You must be sore as fuck,” and we kissed.

Tebs joined us soon after but said he needed more sleep. Amanda said she wanted a shower and asked me to join her. She held my hand and kissed me passionately; so, who was I to refuse. Besides, I owed her an orgasm. Under the warm water, she was amazing. We washed and kissed and got wet. Oh yes, we got wet!

Amanda stepped out of the shower, dried with a towel then used it to dry me. In the bedroom for some girl time, I finally worked my way down her body and saw what I’d anticipated. Her pussy was hairy and stretched by what had to be Teb's doing over the years. That didn't stop me from licking her to a squirting orgasm and she said, “You're as good as your husband at that.”

She returned the favor and it made me feel great and less sore when she got me off. The men came in but I couldn't be fucked again by Teb's massive tool so I wormed my way out, dressed in the bathroom, and sneaked off to the kitchen. When they all joined me about twenty minutes later, I openly admitted I couldn't go another round with Tebs’ monster and they laughed. I made breakfast and they departed soon after eating.

Hubby asked how I felt and I said sore and tired — and that I wouldn’t be needing sexual healing for a bit. I also thanked him for making the arrangement. Stu admitted that he’d been in love with Amanda during the period when they’d played and I spent the rest of the day lounging around, feeling sore but content. I’m sure we’ll see them again.

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments