Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Circumstances Lead To A Happy Birthday For Tony

"Two mature couples continue their spanking and sexual adventures"

11
6 Comments 6
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Sheila Butcher, aged sixty-one, and her sixty-year-old friend Yvonne Marsh decided not to tell their respective husbands about their lesbian experience after mutual spanking but fully intended to repeat the event.

It was approaching Tony Marsh's sixty-first birthday and Yvonne asked him what he would like as a present.

"Ha, Sheila Butcher for the night," he replied.

The two couples had swapped once before both for spanking and sex when Yvonne had had her arse tanned by Jim Butcher and Tony had spanked Sheila.

"I would think that that can be arranged, I will speak to Sheila and Jim," replied his wife.

The Butcher's thought that it was an excellent idea as they had both very much enjoyed the previous swapping experience.

There was also no doubt in all four minds that the sex would be preceded by spanking.

The foursome had a couple of drinks at the pub before returning to the Butcher's house where the evenings entertainment would really begin.

Sheila Butcher sat kissing with Tony Marsh whilst Yvonne Marsh and Jim Butcher were doing the same.

The previous time that they swapped the two women had been spanked clothed by the other's husband before the two "for the night" couples had had sex more or less simultaneously but this time it was mutually decided to turn the sex into a spectator sport with one woman to be spanked and then fucked with the other couple watching before the same thing happens to the second woman.

As it was Tony's birthday he got to decide whether he and Sheila went first or second and he decided that they would watch Yvonne and Jim first.

A chair was produced from the kitchen and it was decided that both spankings would be bare arsed so Yvonne removed her lower clothing before going over Jim's knee.

Tony and Sheila were seated side on so they got a great view of Yvonne's about to be spanked arse. Sheila had her hand on Tony's cock inside his underpants and Tony had his hand inside the front of Sheila's knickers touching her cunt.

Jim commenced the spanking and the arousal of all four of them increased.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

The other couple were enjoying seeing Yvonne's arse spanked in profile as Jim's hand crashed down on it.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Both women got turned on so much by being spanked and Yvonne was now very wet.

Sheila fondled Tony's cock as he played with her cunt.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

The four of them had got the eroticism of spanking off to a fine art and Jim knew that it was nearly time for the next stage, not least because of his own erect cock.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

He stung Yvonne's arse a few more times before deciding that fucking was now in order.

Yvonne was off his lap and very turned on.

Jim and Yvonne kissed as she undid his trousers and released his cock. Sheila's grip on Tony's prick got tighter as his fingers worked her wet cunt.

Jim bent Yvonne over the back of the chair that he had just been sitting on so that she was facing her husband and her friend.

The look on her face as Jim slid his cock into her cunt from behind gave a thrill to the watching couple.

Yvonne had trouble hanging on to the seat of the chair as Jim rammed her from behind, they were both so turned on that neither was likely to last long.

"Umm, um, um, oh shitttt," Yvonne wailed with a look of sexual joy on her face as her orgasm arrived.

Jim's face screwed up as his spunk moved up his cock before spurting into the bent over Yvonne.

The two came to a breathless standstill before it was time for Tony and Sheila to take centre stage.

Yvonne and Jim moved to where they had been although she kept her arse cheeks off the surface of the settee.

Sheila's clothing down below was off and she was over the lap of the birthday boy.

Tony and Sheila were both longing to fuck but the spanking had to be delivered first.

He tanned her arse hard and fast.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Yvonne and Jim were enjoying watching this after their own exertions.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Tony decided that it was time for fucking and Sheila certainly agreed.

They did not use the chair but were on the floor with her legs on his shoulders and Yvonne and Jim, with their heads together, could see Tony's prick sliding in and out of Sheila's cunt from side on.

As with the other two neither of them lasted too long before Sheila came with a shriek prompting Tony to spurt inside her.

Later the two couples went upstairs and Tony and Sheila made love in one room whilst their spouses did the same in another bedroom.

Imani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Imani

Just as Sheila had a short while previously, Tony enjoyed his sixty-first birthday.
 

There was no hurry for the Marsh's to go home the next day so Jim suggested that maybe the two women could feel the cane across their buttocks again. No objections were raised.

Yvonne was bent over gripping her ankles as her husband flexed the cane.

Seeing her inviting arse crack Tony's cock very noticeably stiffened, all four of them were still naked.

Tony raised the cane then slashed it down six times in rapid succession across his wife's arse cheeks.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Yvonne was hopping from one leg to the other rubbing her caned buttocks and Jim now had the cane in his hand as Sheila bent over.

She also received six hard and fast strokes as Tony put a finger between his own wife's caned buttocks.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

All four were very ready for more sex but this time they had it with their own partners.

Sheila was on her knees on the floor as Jim took her from behind and Yvonne had her legs around Tony's back as he thrust in and out of her.

Eventually all four were spent and,  in due course, clothed.

The Marsh's went home that afternoon after another enjoyable time in the company of the Butcher's.

Both couples had sex in their own beds that night.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments