Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neve and the Sandman

"Is Neve's dream sparked from some erotic poetry, or something more?"

21
18 Comments 18
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Recommended Read

"In the repertoire of my being, that of a mortal with creative juices...I, The Sandman and sweeper of sensuality make my nightly journey to seek out the one female creature that I might make my own.”

Neve read these words to herself, then said aloud, “The sweeper of sensuality huh? Not in my experience.”

Neve sat back in her bed. The story was from one of those online sites that specialized in more adult themed stories. Stories of erotic encounters between two or more people that resulted in hot steamy sex, and occasionally romance. Some were darker themes than others. Some were just the old “one-night stand” while others were the final encounter between two lovers. These were the ones she liked, the sad ones that reflected her own life. The “happy ending” romance tales tended to bore her as she never knew anyone who enjoyed such a fairytale ending in their relationships. Most ended in bad break-ups or divorce.

Still, the idea of the Sandman being a creature of seduction did spark her interest. As a child he was the fictitious character who would help put children to sleep and provide them with happy dreams of rainbows and ponies. She had no need for those. She was no child. She was a full grown woman with full, round breasts, small nipples, flowing red hair, green eyes, slender build, and full hips. She knew she wasn’t unattractive, but most men couldn’t hold her attention for more than a few minutes and she for one was tired of the same old dribble. The mindless rabble that so many men felt she wanted to hear.

She reread the opening line again. “My nightly journey to seek out the one female creature that I might make my own.” What did that mean? Was the Sandman real? Neve laughed at her foolish thought as she set her tablet on her bedside table, turned off her lamp, snuggled down under her bedcovers and drifted off to sleep.

~*~*~*~ 

With his aphrodisiac of cognac, he spoon feed caviar of eroticism with his quill upon the paper before him... Fontainebleau with ink. This dusk he was scribbling a continuation of his journal, stirring within the marrow of his bones as the winds blow beneath the panes of his gables. Three flights high of the circular staircase as boughs of the trees reach out and tap at my shadowed nest.

All alone in his boudoir, just him and the storms looming. The thunder of the beast with his feather scrolling, creepy erotica as mere mortals sleep. People in the village look down on him, as what they don't understand, they cast labels. On seeing him walking in the rain without an umbrella, the locals referred to him as The Thundering Beast.

Poetically composing a soliloquy, he professes insomnia taking control of his vanity and sweet harmony of his disposition. As he wraps his robe about himself, the cuckoo sticks out its hollow beak announcing the hour. The methadone ticking as he hurriedly scribes.

Within the tick-tick of my dwelling,

The pendulum of the cock swings

From the hourglass of my cuckoo.

Sweeping thoughts of her.

 

I, the Sandman scribe nuance of ebony,

Words pirouetting their sensuality

As the dusk slings swill of my ink.

Anally seeking her bewitching.

 

The hooting of the one-eyed owl, 

Stirring the insomnia within my soul.

Flirtations of lust I scribe, 

As she lays for sleep.

 

Green of her eyes and molded breasts, 

Tonight I sweep away her inhibitions.

The pendulum of the cock swings.

Given rise to my new love.

 

"Who is there to give me fright?"

 

Incased in nubile nudity, wearing a thin veil of cobweb lace, she reached out and touched his cheek. The emancipation of his cock rising beneath his britches. Ice of cycles that of his precum hung on his shaft as he drooled. His muse, Fata Morgana, whispered into his ear.

“Adagio, you must go. She is ready.”

~*~*~*~

Neve could feel the cool breeze across her skin. She looked around but didn’t recognize her surroundings. The dark, twisted trees, the eerie feeling that surrounded her. The feeling she was being watched. It was only now she realized her clothes were not her own. She was wearing a dark gown of lace and satin. It reminded her of that show with the women who claimed to be vampires but looked more like vamps. It had a hint of green, like her eyes. Neve was sure it would complement them nicely.

A creature in a black cloak emerged. Silently as he stepped forward, as if levitating, assuring Neve he wasn't about harming her. His whispers took on an aura of mysticism as if a spirit wafting in from the fog, yet he appeared real. Swooshing the cape about his head and waist as if a matador, his cock burst from the trousers like a silent cannon firing a projectile of a green mist.

"As you read my words of seductions and erotic splendor,” he said softly, “may I caress your bosom and suckle your breasts?"

Neve’s mind raced. Adagio was standing before her, removing the cloth from her breasts, exposing the milky white skin. He leaned forward and began to suckle. Doing so milk ran down Adagio's chin as Neve swooned, thinking she was lost in her dreams.

“Who are you?” she asked.

“I am Adagio,” he said. “Read for me, read my words.”

Neve found her tablet back in her hand. The screen glowed in the darkness. She looked at the screen and read aloud, “Within the tick-tick of my dwelling, the pendulum of the cock swings from the hourglass of my cuckoo. Sweeping thoughts of her. ”

Neve glance down to see the stranger called Adagio sucking and caressing her breasts. She continued to read, “I, the Sandman scribe nuance of ebony, words pirouetting their sensuality as the dusk slings swill of my ink. Anally seeking her bewitching. The hooting of the one-eyed owl, stirring the insomnia within my soul. Flirtations of lust I scribe. As she lays for sleep. Green of her eyes and molded breasts, tonight I sweep away her inhibitions. The pendulum of the cock swings. Given rise to my new love. ”

Neve gasped. Her eyes were green, this creature was sucking her ‘molded breasts’. Was he here to sweep away her inhibitions and anally seek her bewitching?

“‘Who is there to give me fright?’”

It was with the final words she realized, he had written this about her. “Who is there to give me fright?” she repeated.

“It is I, Adagio, you may know me as, the Sandman.”

He wrapped his arms around her body, holding her tight, kissing up her chest. Her petite frame was no match for his size. “What do you want?” she asked, with a hint of fear in her voice, as he kissed her jaw line.

“You, my lovely. I wish to sweep away your inhibitions, anally seek your bewitching, and satisfy your darkest desires.”

Adagio kissed her firmly. Neve resisted for a moment then kissed him back. She reminded herself this was just a dream, and gave into her desires. Neve probed his mouth with her tongue, feeling her lust and desire grow. She wrapped her arms around his body, feeling his skin. Her dress was quickly lost, he felt her naked body against his as he lay her back onto the ground, kissing down her flesh. Neve gasped and moaned as she felt his fingers caress her hips, his lips and tongue leaving a trail down her body. Her mind raced with the sensations of Adagio’s lips touching her skin.

“Yes,” she moaned.

Adagio smiled as he reached the apex of her womanhood. The red curly pubic hair leading to her dripping pussy. He breathed in her musky scent, fueling his own desire. Yes, he thought to himself, tonight she is mine.

Adagio’s tongue darted down, caressing her clit. Neve’s body shook as she moaned loudly. His tongue slid between the folds of her pussy, penetrating her. Her sweet taste drove his desires, hardening his cock. His hands fondled and caresses her breasts as his tongue fucked her pussy the way he knew his cock would soon. His tongue felt hot inside her, shooting a hot flame of erotic passion as her hips took control and raised.

HelenaAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenaAdams

Her lust was crashing like ocean tides on rocks as she quivered.

“Cum for me, my lovely,” he said, though his lips never left her pussy.

Like the split tongue of a serpent, his tongue danced inside her chalice of sweet nectar as she quaked and flowed. The tongue embraced her clit as if currents of wattage masturbating a small penis. Her clit was throbbing reminding her of what she read about men’s cocks doing.

Neve glanced down, sure she heard his words, but wondered if it was his thought. The sight of him eating her pussy was more than she could stand and her orgasm raged through her body as she screamed. It was like no orgasm she had ever experienced before. Her body was out of control as wave after wave of explosions in her cunt sent her into a rush of internal pleasures.

His eyes were dark like Andradite and showed little emotion as rockets and shooting stars appeared on her ceiling. His long nails traced patterns on her back as her breasts burst forth with milk like fountains. At the same time, she heard music in the background, as if a concerto of cellos humming poetically, sighing. Neve was sure the sighing's were just her echoes talking back to him as she encouraged Adagio to have of her what she had always dreamed.

Wisps of cool air about her hot body. She wasn’t sure where it was coming from as her lactate streamed across their wet bodies. The cellos getting louder and a crescendo of a storm brewing within her cunt. His cock like a baton, striking her thighs. Flashes of lightening, thundering in the distance as if the night of the thundering beast was visiting her.

“Take me,” she gasped to her dream lover.

“With pleasure,” he growled.

Adagio slid is cock within the folds of her pussy, filling her like no lover before. The heat of his breath on her neck. The scent of her orgasm in the air. Were they in a forest? Were they in her bedroom? The answer did not matter to Neve. What mattered was the incredible feeling she felt with this mysterious lover.

Adagio thrust within her, feeling the inner walls of her sex, smelling her lust and desire. Neve moaned with every thrust. Clawing at his back as his hands mauled her breasts, she felt lost in her lust and desire. With each thrust, she drew closer to her next orgasm. She panted wildly and reached down, squeezing his firm ass, as she felt her orgasm strike. The inner walls squeezed his cock, trying to milk it for its cum.

Adagio smiled wickedly. He knew she was his, now and forever, just Fata Morgana had predicted. It was time to put this to the test. He pulled out his cock, soaked from her juices and moved so it hung just over her face. “Clean me up my lover. Swallow my seed so I may enjoy your mouth.”

Neve didn’t hesitate. She opened her mouth and greedily took his cock. The taste of her juices mixed with his skin and natural taste made her hungry for more. She licked the juices off and was treated with more precum oozing out. Adagio began to thrust and was soon fucking her mouth the same way he had just fucked her pussy.

Neve had never deep throated a man before, but now she felt his balls banging on her chin and his cockhead in her throat. The muscles in her throat relaxed and she felt his cock slide deeper as Adagio moaned with his climax near.

“Swallow my seed!” he ordered.

Neve felt the warm fluid coat her mouth and throat as he filled her with his cum. Ropes of the hot, sticky fluid fill her mouth and throat with its sweet, salty taste. Her desire for her dream lover grew to madness. She knew that anything he wanted, she would give him. Anything he wanted, she would do for him.

Fully drained, but still quite hard, Adagio pulled his cock from her lips and smiled. “You’ve done well, now on your knees woman. I want that ass.”

Neve had no idea that he was a connoisseur of what lay between the cheeks of one's ass. She quickly flipped over and put her ass high into the air. Normally, this would have been a deal breaker, but for her dream lover, she was willing to do anything for him. Adagio caressed the full, round globes that shone in the moonlight. He leaned over and licked her cheeks, causing Neve to purr. He licked toward her rosebud, then slid his tongue inside her anus. He tongue fucked her as he did her cunt. Feeling his split tongue in the ass she could not hide her ecstasy. Her sphincter stretching, then enclosing tightly about his tongue, she came close to howling like creatures in the nearby woods.

No man had ever licked her asshole before, and Neve found she really liked it. Like with her pussy, his tongue fucked her ass, probing it, exploring, and feeding her desire. The sensation was like nothing she had experience before. She clawed at the ground like an animal, feeling the dirt and soil under her fingers and nails.

Adagio smiled wickedly as his tongue fucked her anus. It was more than he had expected, and it fueled his own desire and lust. His cock hardened and leaked fluid. It was ready for her ass. He sat up and pressed his cockhead on her pucker. He felt her tremble slightly.

“It won’t hurt for long my anal virgin,” he said in a soothing tone, caressing her ass.

For a moment, Neve wondered how Adagio knew this, but her burning lust pushed this thought to the side. “Take me,” she moaned. “Take my ass.”

Adagio pushed his cock into her anus. Neve yelped, and he paused. He knew her first time would involve some pain and discomfort so he waited to give her time to adjust. After a moment or two, he slowly began to thrust. Neve’s pain quickly faded and pleasure took over. Feeling Adagio’s cock fill her ass more and more with each thrust, and stirring her pleasure centers beyond her wildest imagination.

When his balls hit her ass, Neve purred. Adagio began to pound her ass, knowing that she was now fully his. Neve squealed with delight as Adagio fucked her. Curses flew from her mouth, begging for more. Adagio reached out and grabbed a handful of her red hair, pulling her back.

“Who do you belong to now?” he hissed.

“Adagio, the Sandman,” she cried.

“Whose ass is this now?”

“Adagio, the Sandman!”

“Whose pussy?” he growled.

“Adagio, the Sandman!” she screamed.

Adagio’s cock swelled up as he neared his second orgasm. “Cum with me my former anal virgin! Cum for me now!”

His words drove Neve over the edge as she felt her pussy explode. Her ass squeezed his cock as he filled her with his seed a second time. Neve collapsed on the ground, panting, exhausted, sated. She felt Adagio’s cock pulsing within her ass. She wanted to turn, to kiss him, to hold him close. He was savoring what he spewed as he lapped her all over.

A strange buzzing could be heard. It grew louder as the forest grew darker. Neve felt Adagio’s cock withdraw from her ass. She wanted to cry out as the buzzing grew louder. Her eyes popped open. It was her alarm clock. Confused she pushed the snooze button and threw herself back onto her bed.

“What a strange dream?” she thought.

The alarm rang again. Neve turned it off and sat up. Her head was still foggy and there was a strange sensation in her ass, and a warmth within her pussy. Her bed was damp from sweat. She saw her tablet glowing in the dim light. She picked it up and read the words on the screen. “Within the tick-tick of my dwelling, the pendulum of the cock swings from the hourglass of my cuckoo. Sweeping thoughts of Neve.

“I, the Sandman scribe nuance of ebony, words pirouetting their sensuality as the dusk slings swill of my ink. Anally seeking her bewitching. The hooting of the one-eyed owl, stirring the insomnia within my soul. Flirtations of lust I scribe, as she lays for sleep.

“Green of her eyes and molded breasts, tonight I swept away her inhibitions. The pendulum of the cock swings. Given rise to my new love. Who is there to give me fright?"

A shiver ran down her spine as the memory of her dream danced though her mind. Were these the words she read before she slept? Why hadn’t she noticed her name in the poem before?

“I need to not read such erotic poetry before going to bed,” she said quietly to herself as she rose to prepare for the day ahead.

Published 
Written by NymphWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments