Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Massage

"A massage leads to more."

9
2 Comments 2
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
We were “just friends” and you asked to come by as you always did, and I agreed even though I was tired and my body ached.

I was lying on the couch, and you offered to give me a massage. At first, I said no, trying not to cross those imaginary lines that I had constructed…again. You persisted and I finally gave in, but only a massage, nothing more. You got the lotion and I pulled my shirt over my head and removed my bra, careful to keep everything from view as I lay on my stomach. You warmed the lotion and began to rub my back.

I loved your touch, and every stroke of your hands over my skin was like an electrical vibration. You pulled my pants lower and I stiffened, again trying to hold us in our platonic state. You told me to relax that you just needed better access to my lower back. I relaxed and you continued to rub; it felt so good, but the warmth I felt under your hands was more than your body heat.

You pulled my pants lower still and massaged my ass. My pussy grew wet and I battled with myself inside my head. Your touch was firm yet so tender and I let the mental door slam on my silly protests.

You removed my pants and massaged my leg joints right at the crease where my ass meets my legs, occasionally brushing against my pussy, which was beginning to throb with the need to feel you touch it. You kept massaging and I felt my hips rise off the couch to offer you better access. You ran your fingers over my wet slit and it was as though a jolt of electricity went through my entire body, from my pussy outwards.

You continued to massage my legs, brushing my warm, wet pussy each time your hands worked back that direction. My body had a mind of its own and I arched towards your hand every time you came close to my needy pussy. You brushed your fingers through my wetness and I saw stars, lifting my hips higher off the couch in a speechless offer. You eventually slid your fingers into me.

Your hands are so big and strong and it was shocking how full your fingers made my pussy feel. I could feel my juices flowing over your fingers and all reason left my mind. I had no more rational thoughts, only the sensations of your touch. You fingered me until I was breathless with want, and then went back to massaging, circuiting my body several times, and teasing my pussy.

When it was obvious that I wanted you to fuck me, regardless of our relationship status, you bowed your head and licked each side of my outer labia, tasting my salty sweet juice. Then your tongue probed deeper, to the inner lips, again lapping at either side. I squirmed beneath you, desperate to feel your tongue on my swollen clit.

You turned me onto my back and squirted lotion into your hands again. You began to massage my arms, shoulders, and then my breasts. The warm lotion and the texture of your hands puckered my nipples into tight little buds. You continued to work your way down my stomach to my hips and thighs. Your efforts first relaxed every muscle and then created tension again.

You positioned yourself between my ankles, massaging my thighs, knees, calves, and feet, spreading my legs wider apart. You looked at my swollen, wet pussy intently as though studying it in case this was the last time you would see it. Massaging my thighs you worked closer and closer to my waiting mound, finally reaching it and massaging the outer edges. Your efforts would spread the lips apart and press them back together around my now throbbing clit, and I could feel my juices start to trickle down my ass cheeks.

You hovered over me, taking one nipple in your mouth, and massaging and teasing the other. My whole body was warm and felt like it was humming with electricity, each new touch like a small shockwave. You kissed your way from my neck to my hips, and then used your fingers to spread my pussy open. Your breath across my sensitive nub made me lift my hips towards your face without a single thought. You poked your tongue out stiff and thrust it into my moist hole, softening your tongue and lapping at my pussy, stroking with your tongue from my opening up to just before my waiting clit.

PamelaFun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaFun



You showed me my milky cream on your tongue and then kissed me deeply so I could taste myself on your lips and tongue. Breaking the kiss, you returned to my pussy, licking and teasing without touching my clit. Then you slid two of your big fingers back into me, tickling my g-spot before thrusting your fingers up fully to my cervix. You slid your soaking wet fingers out of my pussy and worked one into my asshole, slowly stretching it until you could stroke your finger fully in and out. Using two fingers of your other hand, you began to finger fuck my wet pussy again, then bent down and flicked my clit with your tongue. I cried out in ecstasy, lifting my hips to meet your hands and mouth. You licked and sucked at my clit, slid a third finger into my pussy, and continued to thrust the other finger into my ass.

I clutched at my breasts, rolling and pinching my hard nipples between my fingers, pulling them roughly, as I rocked my hips to fuck your hands and mouth. It didn’t take long until I was grunting and moaning, bucking and writhing through one of the most powerful orgasms of my life. I filled your palm with my sweet cream I came with such force. Pulling your fingers from my holes, you freed your bulging cock from your jeans with the one hand as you smeared my own juice over my tits with the other.

I propped myself up on my elbows and licked my own tit to taste it. Putting your hand behind my head, you pulled me up further and fed your throbbing cock past my lips. You fucked my mouth for only a moment and I whimpered when you took my lollipop away. Then you raised my legs in the air, spreading them wide, opening my pussy up as you did; and shoved your hard dick into me deeply. I wrapped my legs around your hips as you pounded my pussy hard. When you came close to climax, you pulled out of me and sat back on the couch.

You pulled me into your lap, guiding me over your fully engorged cock. I lowered myself slowly onto it until I could feel it digging upwards into my abdomen. You licked, sucked, and kissed my neck, lips, and breasts as I slowly ground my pussy onto your cock, keeping the pace nice and easy so you wouldn’t cum yet.

As I felt my orgasm creep closer, I rocked my hips harder, grinding my clit against your pelvic bone. Biting gently at my nipple you thrust upwards only a few times and my juices flowed over you once more.

You lifted me off you and stood up, gesturing for me to get on my knees so you could fuck me from behind. I did as you wished, putting my face down on the cushion and raising my ass towards your waiting cock. Placing each hand on a plump ass cheek, you spread me open and guided the head of your cock to my now slippery pussy. You slid it into me slowly, and pulled me back by my hips until it was buried up to your balls. You pumped into me harder and faster, shoving my face further into the couch cushions and muffling my moans. Your balls slapped my clit with every thrust. My tight walls began to quiver and that familiar knot of warmth grew in my belly. I could feel your cock start to twitch inside me and I begged you to fuck me harder. You obliged me and thrust with all of your strength. My orgasm was gathering like a storm cloud, and so was yours; you lifted me with each of your last few strokes and finally we came together in a full on sensory explosion.

Once you had caught your breath, you set me on my feet and your slowly retracting penis slipped from my body. I felt the mixture of your cum and my own run down my leg. Grabbing a clean towel from my nearby laundry basket, you gently patted the sweat and cum from my skin, then wiped your own body too.

You wrapped your arms around me, pulled my naked body firmly against your own, and kissed me tenderly. My legs shook and I was so very sleepy. You coaxed me into lying with you on the couch and pulled the throw blanket that I had draped over the back over both of us. I snuggled tightly against your chest and promptly fell asleep.

Published 
Written by LadyWordsmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments