Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interrogation of Natalie Rogers-Part 4

"I am my Interrogator's whore.."

18
9 Comments 9
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Life can be so unpredictable

My life has done a complete 180 degree turn. In my former life in Michigan, I was a university student, the girlfriend of a business major. Life was routine, predictable and dare I say boring, but I was free. Now, I have been imprisoned for one month and my life is anything but routine and predictable and freedom is nowhere to be found.

I have been conditioned to be whatever my interrogator; Officer Xiong wants me to be. I do it willingly and without question. When he’s not fucking me like a whore, I’m masturbating to the thought of him doing so. Once again, my fingers are wrinkled from the wetness as my body responds to thoughts of him using me. Life isn’t supposed to be this way.

Or is it?

I’ve learned to expect anything and everything as I travel the spectrum of emotions from anger to lust then despair and resignation. I can’t tell you where I would mentally be at a particular moment. In a lot of ways, it really doesn’t matter. When the emotions become too intense, my fingers travel to my pussy and I rub my clit until I cum over and over again.

Multiple orgasms keep the confusion away.

One afternoon, I was lying in bed, completely naked and rubbing my swollen clit when Xiong walked in unexpectedly. Immediately, I pulled my fingers out and presented myself to him for inspection. If he saw me playing with myself, he didn’t let on. As I bent over with my legs spread, he slid his fingers into my cunt.

“You are very wet. Why are you wet?” he asked sternly.

“Um, I don’t know, I just am,” I replied as my heart rate increased.

He finished the examination and removed his gloves. He grabbed my hand and sniffed my fingers.

“I smell your pussy,” he said as he slammed my hand down.

“Yes,” I whispered, fearing he would pursue it even more.

“You were pleasuring yourself,” he stated.

Fears confirmed.

“Yes, I was,” I said.

He exhaled and shook his head.

“That was very bad of you,” he said.

Looking down, I nodded in agreement.

“Look at me, when I speak! How should I handle this?” he asked, although he already knew the answer.

“Xiong, it’s natural for..” he cut me off

“I did not ask for an explanation from you, Natalie.”

“I’m sorry, sir.”

“Someone else could have come here, you know that?”

“Yes, sir, I do.”

“What would they see if they did?”

“They would see me masturbating, sir.”

“NO! They would see you fucking your cunt!- now say it!”

“They would see me fucking my cunt,” I repeated.

He pushed me against the wall and grabbed the lone chair in the room, sat down and faced me.

“Now Natalie, show me what you were doing.”

“Please Xiong, I’m sorry. I won’t do it again.”

“Yes you will and you will do it now. Show me how you please yourself. I give you an order!”

Blushing, I opened my legs and rubbed my pussy while fondling my breasts.

“Very good. Now, open the lips for me,” he whispered as he watched.

I opened my pussy lips, unhooding my hard clit for his view.

“Touch it,” he said as he pulled his chair closer to me.

I put the tip of my finger on my hard, throbbing clit and rubbed it gently. I let out a soft moan as I stood on the line between degradation and humiliation. What I didn’t know was that arousal and ecstasy intersected that line.

I slid a finger inside as I worked my clit. My nipples were hard with pleasure as my legs quivered from the excitement. Amused, Xiong watched as I fell into an abyss of sexual desire. As I masturbated at a feverish pace, he reached up and squeezed my tit, causing just enough discomfort for me to wince. He never failed to let me know he was in control.

And I never failed to love it.

He took his hand off my tit and quickly unzipped his pants, letting his hard cock spring free from his military pants. He stroked his hardness and I rubbed my pussy- our simultaneous masturbation now in full swing.

He stood up and pulled his pants down, his cock now fully erect as my wetness coated my fingers. I was so close to cumming that I was forcing myself not to.

Corwin24cm1TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Corwin24cm1TS

I didn’t want the feeling to end.

Xiong stood in front of me, still stroking as the tip of his hard cock pressed against my body. Together, we pleasured ourselves, but I needed so much more. I wanted to cum and I needed him to make me.

“Kiss me,” I moaned, still rubbing my clit that was begging for relief. He leaned forward and our lips touched before we kissed passionately. As our tongues darted in and out of each other’s mouths, I pressed his face closer to mine. He fucked my mouth with his tongue as we went from masturbating ourselves to doing it to each other. The feel of his hardness aroused me in ways that I never imagined.

I knelt down and put his cock in my mouth. Looking up at him, I licked up and down the shaft as I stroked the side of his legs. Xiong moaned and closed his eyes, savoring the pleasure. Putting my arms around him, I squeezed his ass and pressed him closer. I couldn’t get enough of him. My sexual appetite for him was now insatiable.

He fucked my mouth as I pressed my lips tightly around his cock, his balls bouncing against my chin. I rubbed my clit as I sucked his cock. Our needs were begging to be satisfied. Xiong opened his eyes, looked down at me and smiled.

“I need to cum so badly,” I confessed.

Xiong grinned and fucked my mouth a few more times before motioning me away from his cock. He kissed me as I stood up. He put my foot on the seat of the chair, spreading my legs, as he knelt down and opened my pussy lips. As I felt his hot breath on my sensitive clit, I could anticipate the pleasure building inside me. When the tip of his tongue touched my clit, I gasped in pleasure and grabbed my tits, pulling on my nipples.

Xiong licked the inside of my pussy lips, stopping only to tease my clit.

“Oh my God,” I moaned, barely audible.

He licked me faster, but more lightly as he slid his finger inside me. That was more than what I needed as I lost control and I released my orgasm, cumming on his chin.

“You were quick,” he smiled.

“I knew I wasn’t going to last long,” I said, unable to hide my embarrassment.

He lifted his green button down shirt and stroked his cock as I got on all fours on the bed. Kneeling behind me, he slid his cock into my wet pussy and slowly fucked me. I watched my breasts move to the motion of his thrusts.

I gripped the bed sheets as I moaned and whimpered in pleasure,

“Oh yes, fuck me, yes..!”

Xiong fucked my pussy mercilessly as I turned back to look at him, still wearing his shirt and tie. I felt like nothing more than a cheap fuck to him and strangely it didn’t bother me.

I was where I wanted to be.

He put his hands on my hips and fucked me faster as I begged him for more. The only sounds were the sounds of his thrusting and our moans of pleasure- at least for the moment.

“You like when I fuck you?” he asked mockingly.

“Oh God yes!” I screamed.

“This is all you’re good for,” he said as he squeezed my breasts.

“Yes!” I moaned as I played along with him.

As I clenched my pussy tightly around his cock, he let out a groan. I felt him shoot his cum inside me. It was a need fulfilled but it was only a temporary satisfaction of my craving for him. I knew that soon enough, I would need him to fill me again. As he pulled out, I moved to get off the bed, but Xiong had other plans.

“Stay in the position!” he ordered.

Learning not to question, I did as he asked.

He rubbed my ass cheeks before landing a hard slap on one, then the other.

“Ouch!” I shouted.

“This is your punishment for pleasuring yourself,” he said as he spanked me harder and faster.

I closed my eyes and winced from the spanking. He was so skillful in administering the punishment, that I was sure this wasn’t the first time he did it.

My behind started to burn and sting, but he ignored my soft cries and did not ease up. I buried my face in my hands and waited for the punishment to end.

About 20 minutes later, he finally stopped. I got off the bed and placed my hands on my now tender ass. Xiong put his pants back on and glanced at his handy work-my red, stinging behind.

“Next time the punishment will be worse,” he warned.

“I understand,” I said meekly.

He left the room and locked the door.

I went to bed and started rubbing my pussy again.

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments