Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Skiing In Zermatt

"Finding a sexy lady on the slopes..."

2
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
5.8k words 5.8k words

We met at a little cottage on the Italian side of the Zermatt Mountains on the slope down to Cervinia. The cottage was rather full so there were only a couple of free seats at the table as I sat at enjoying my Glüwein. She asked politely if she could sit down at the table, and I agreed readily. She took off her helmet and shook her head to release her blond locks and then opened her jacket to reveal a nice pair of breasts, stretching her figure-hugging ski polo. Her nipples made small dents in the tight fabric.

She introduced herself as Margaret and she was from England. She looked to be about ten years younger than me, and in great shape and with a little make-up on her pretty face and with a bright, very red smile on her lips.

I reciprocated by introducing myself and telling her I was Norwegian.

“Aaah, born with skis on your feet. And blond like a Viking too, she smiled at me with her bright red painted full lips revealing a row of white, even teeth.”

“Well, born with I am not so sure, but I manage quite well.”

“Are you on your own, like me, she inquired?”

“I have some friends around, but for now, I am skiing alone.”

“Maybe we could ski together after we’ve finished our drinks?”

“Mmm, that would be lovely. I always enjoy the company of a beautiful lady.”

“You’re flattering me, but I like the compliment, especially from a handsome and polite man like you.”

We chatted and told each other a little about our lives and what we did for a living. As soon as we had finished our drinks we put on our ski jackets and helmets and went outside to ski down to Cervinia. The weather was at its best, blue sky, just a hint of a drag in the air and a couple of degrees below zero. The slopes were excellent prepared and looked more like a living room floor than a ski slope. I had brought my own giant slalom skis from Norway as I find them much more stable than the modern carving type.

My new friend Margaret had a modern style. She was rather a good skier but lacked a little in the general style of slalom skiing. A bit stiff and not very good at moving with the terrain, but she kept a good speed and stopped only ones for a breather on the tour down. I gave her some tips on how to improve her style and she got it right away.

As we reached the end of the slope and took off our skis she smiled.

“You’re a very good skier and teacher Erik.”

“Thank you. You improved straight away very nicely.”

“Mmm, thank you. Do you care to ski together some more?”

“I’d love to. Let’s take the cabins to the top and take the same slope again.”

“Wonderful.”

We took the two cabins to the top again. It was very crowded and we touched and bumped into each other as we talked on the way up. It did not seem that Margaret had any objections to our bodily contact, although it was not much to feel through our thick skiing clothes.

We skied the same slope again and then back on the top I asked Margaret if she would join me for lunch.

“I’d love to, but what about your friends?”

“I call and tell them to have lunch without me. That’s no problem.”

“Ok. Let’s get down to one of the restaurants at the middle station. I like them very much.”

“Ok. Just wait as I make the call.”

I called one of my friends and it was no problem, so Margaret and I skied the flat slopes down. We found a quiet corner table in the restaurant and went to get some food one by one. Again I was treated to the beautiful sight of Margaret’s well shaped, large breasts in her figure-hugging top. I think she caught me staring, but she did not say anything, just smiled as we continued to get to know each other. As we finished our food and wine Margaret looked at me with a serious glance.

“Would you like to continue skiing with me, Erik?”

“Oh yes, very much. I really enjoy your company, Margaret.”

“Mmm, that’s mutual, Erik.”

We ended up skiing together all afternoon and then agreed on a stop at the after ski bar Hennerstahl at the bottom of the slopes to Zermatt. We enjoyed the atmosphere and music blasting at the place which was rather packed with joyful skiers, singing and dancing. Margaret stood close to me the whole time, occasionally bumping her crotch against my hip as we swayed to the music. She bent towards my ear and whispered:

“Could we have dinner together, Erik?”

I had to get close to her ear to answer.

“I would like that very much, Margaret.”

We made arrangements to meet at a good restaurant at half past seven. We finished our drinks and went down to Zermatt and went to our separate hotels, smiling and shouting, “Au revoir”.

Back at the hotel, I had a shave, both my face and around my cock and balls and then a long soak in the bathtub, getting rid of the strain from the days skiing. I put body lotion all over and then I enjoyed a glass of white wine naked on the bed going through the latest news and some Facebook messages.

I texted my friends that I would not be joining them for dinner and dressed in a silk shirt, slacks and jacket and was ready for my dinner date after putting some good smelling cologne on my breast and behind my ears. Getting my shoes and skiing jacket on I made my way to the restaurant.

I recognized Margaret coming from the other direction down the street to the restaurant and I waited for her at the door. She looked very classy in a long mink coat and high heeled, knee-high boots, her hair in soft curls around her beautifully made up face with bright red painted lips. We greeted each other and I gave her a kiss on the cheek and we went inside. We waited a short while and then were shown to a corner table for two.

I helped Margaret off with her coat and almost stopped in my tracks. She had on a red dress that matched her lips, but that was not the reason I almost froze on the spot. The dress clung to her shapely figure, stopping mid-thigh, showing shapely thighs in transparent black with a very deep cleavage, almost to her navel. There was obviously no bra and her nipples made little dents in the stretched fabric over her luscious breasts. A matching bolero type jacket covered her shoulders and arms. She obviously saw my perplexed expression and made a little pirouette, showing me her taut bum and straight seams from her boots to the hemline on the short dress.

“Do you like my outfit, Erik? Not too raunchy?”

“I love it. You are truly beautiful and if I may say so, very sexy.”

“I like to show off a little when I have a date with a hot Viking skier. “

She smiled at me and sat down at the table. I put our outer clothes on a coat stand and sat down at the table at a ninety-degree angle to her. I registered her red tipped fingers on the table, matching her dress and lips. I took her hand and brought it to my lips.

“Ooh, the gallant gentleman too.”

“I could not resist. You look just fantastic. I am so excited to have dinner with such a beautiful and sexy lady.”

“I am so happy you approve. I was afraid I had overdone it with my outfit.”

“Not at all. It is a real pleasure to my eyes, and mind to look at you and your beauty.”

“It is so nice and exciting to get such compliments from a handsome Viking.”

“Thank you. Let’s look at the menu and find something to eat. I am very hungry after all the skiing today."

“Yes, me too. I hope I didn’t slow your skiing too much.”

“Not at all. I enjoyed it immensely.”

“Good.”

We looked at the menu and decided to share a salad for starters and a small entrecote as our main course. We decided to wait and see if we desired a dessert. We discussed wine and decided on a red local that our waiter announced was a great choice, but I suggested we have a glass of kir first and Margaret readily agreed. We sipped our kir and chatted away about skiing and ourselves and our private lives so far.

The conversation seemed to float by itself without any awkward pauses or moments. We skipped dessert but agreed to have a coffee and cognac to finish off the meal. Margaret insisted on paying the bill as compensation for teaching her and skiing with her all day, although I tried to protest. I helped Margaret on with her luscious mink coat and we went outside. We stood facing each other as I pulled out my cigarettes.

“May I also have one, Erik? I usually don’t smoke, but I enjoy a cigarette sometimes after a nice meal.”

“Please, be my guest.”

I lighted our cigarettes and we enjoyed the smoke in silence for a moment.

“Would you like to go dancing Margaret? I would not like our evening to end just yet.”

“Oooh, Erik, I’d love to. I really love dancing. Do you know a place?”

“Yes, there is a place just up the road. They play pop and so on. Not too fancy or modern.”

“Sounds perfect.”

We started walking and I put my arm through Margaret’s. She gave it a squeeze against her hip. On the square in front of the church, she stopped us and turned to me, looking me in the eyes. In her high heels, we were almost the same height. She put her arm around my neck and pulled my lips towards hers. I followed her guidance and our lips met. Sweet, soft, at first, then I used my tongue to lick her lips. She opened hers and met my tongue with hers.

Thrilling sensations shot through my body as our tongues played. I put my arms around the small of her back and pulled her tight against me. We like melted together and the kiss got even more heated as we both struggled to pleasure the other. Finally, we broke loose and smiled at each other. A mutual attraction and spark were definitely there and we both recognized it.

We continued to the dancing club, got rid of our outer clothes and found a table. I asked Margaret what she would like to drink, and she would like a glass of dry white wine. I went to the bar and got us each a glass and we sat and zipped the cold, crisp wine till a nice tune was played. I took Margareth’s hand in mine and smiled:

“May I have the pleasure of this dance, my lovely lady?”

“With pleasure, my handsome Viking.”

Margaret glided into my arms and we moved and swayed to the slow rhythms. Margaret was excellent to follow and I am not a bad dancer myself so we enjoyed it very much, almost as much as having body contact. I felt my cock swell in my pants and Margaret welcomed the growing bulge by pressing her crotch against it. Another slow number and I moved us into a little darker corner of the dance floor.

My hands moved to her firm bum and my fingers registered the slick, sturdy fabric of a control panty or something similar under her dress. Margaret put her hands behind my neck and we kissed hot and lusty. As we kissed I moved my right hand up her back and under her bolero jacket. Her back was naked almost to her bum and I caressed her soft, silky skin up and down. I could not resist the temptation and let my hand wander to her side and under her dress towards her breast. I moved my fingers gently against the underside of her big, soft globe.

Margaret broke the kiss and whispered, “Let’s move, Erik. Walk me to my hotel.”

“Of course, sexy lady.”

We walked back to our table and finished our wine and I helped Margaret on with her coat. With an arm around the other, we walked out into the cold, starlit evening. Slowly we strolled towards her hotel. We stopped and kissed once more and there was a distinct longing in the kiss.

Finally, we reached Margaret’s hotel and stopped outside. We kissed again both with hungry lips.

“Will you come up for a nightcap my hot Viking?”

“I’d love to have a nightcap with you my sexy, hot lady.”

We walked into the lobby and took the elevator to Margaret’s floor. She let us into her mini suite with her keycard. As soon as the door shut locked we kissed again. Our outer clothes were removed while we kissed and landed in a heap on the floor. Our hands roamed over the other's body as our kiss got more and more hungry and eager.

A little out of breath we broke the kiss and picked up our coats and then went into the main room. Margaret went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of white Burgundy. She poured two generous glasses and we sat down on the soft sofa and made a toast and tasted the delicious wine.

“I normally don’t invite men back to my room on a first date, but you have lit a fire within me, my sexy Viking.”

“Well, I am also usually not this forward and eager, but you really get my blood boiling, my sexy lady. You really make me excited, both with your appearance and your wonderful personality.”

“Yes, I could feel your excitement on the dance floor. And it made me very excited too. And when you felt my bum and my wide garter belt it made me sooo horny.”

“Mmm, I guess you are wearing stockings then?”

“Mmm, yes I am. They make me feel sooo sexy, especially the fully fashioned nylons I am wearing tonight.”

“They make you look very sexy indeed, and it excites me tremendously to know.”

“So you are a lingerie and stockings fetishist?”

“I guess you can say that, yes. I have always been especially attracted to women who dress sexy and wear beautiful lingerie and stockings.”

“I am sooo happy that you have the same fetish as me. Although as you can see I am not wearing a sexy bra tonight.”

“The view of your breasts in that dress compensates for any sexy bra you might have worn my hot, sexy lady. It’s delightful to see your pointed nipples through your dress.”

“Oooh, Erik, I long to feel your hands on my breasts. Kiss me and ravage my breasts, my hot Viking.”

I pulled Margaret against me again and kissed her hard while my hand cupped her breast. I could feel the excited nipple through her thin dress, but I wanted to feel it in the flesh. It was an easy task to move the straps of clothing hiding her breasts. I just pulled the straps aside and they were free in all their glory. As we were still kissing I could not see, but I felt her hard nipples and started to play with one.

Margaret moaned into my mouth. She was obviously enjoying my attention to her large breast. She caressed my back through the thin silk and then she started on the buttons. I played with her long, hard nipple and then switched to the other one as she caressed my naked breast and flicked my nipples with her long, red polished nails.

Finally, we broke the kiss, both short-breathed and rather flushed. At last, I could see her naked breasts in all their glory. Just a little sag to them and with large, dark brown areolas and long, prominent and now erect nipples.

“Do you like my boobs, my naughty Viking?”

“Oooh yes, they are delicious. I can’t wait to lick and suck on your hot boobs, my sexy lady.”

“Mmm and I’m longing to see the promising package you're hiding in your pants.”

I continued to play with her nipple with one hand while the other started stroking her stocking clad thigh. The feel of the slick nylon under my fingertips was electric. Margaret started opening my belt and pants as I pushed the hem of her dress higher and higher. I reached the thicker welt of the stocking top and played with the clasp on the garter strap. In the meanwhile, she had managed to get my hard cock through the front opening of my silk briefs and stroked my hard shaft slowly.

“Oooh, Erik. Take me to bed and make love to me.”

“Ooh yes, my sexy lady.”

AlisonWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonWilliams

I stood and pulled Margaret by the hand with me. I stopped her beside the bed and found the clasp holding the neck straps of her dress together. I opened it and she let the dress pool around her high heeled boots. She pushed my shirt off and then pulled on my pants. I stepped out of them and removed my shoes and socks.

Only in my tight, silk briefs with my erect cock sticking out of the fly I looked at Margaret. The sight excited me even more. A wide, red nylon garter belt with six straps holding the old fashioned nylon stockings and matching, see-through panties showing her hairless pussy was breathtaking. I lied down on the bed and she joined me. We lied facing each other as our hands started to caress the other. I teased her nipples while she fondled my shaved balls that hung through the fly.

“Mmm, I love your smooth, hairless balls, my hot Viking.”

“And I love your big, sexy boobs and big hard nipples.”

“Oooh Erik, kiss my boobs, suck and bite my excited nipples.”

I pushed Margaret over onto her back and lay over her with my thigh and hard cock against her nylon covered thigh. It felt so very good with the nylon against my erect cock. I had to rub it a little against her stocking. I started licking her right breast while caressing the other with my hand. I licked around the areola and then her erect nipple, before closing my lips around it and sucking and nibbling on it.

“Oooh yes, Erik, that feels sooo good. You make my pussy leaking sooo much and I love the feeling of your hard cock on my stocking.”

I could not answer as I was busy pleasuring her beautiful breasts. I licked and kissed and sucked and chewed on her erect nipples while she caressed my back and neck, moaning encouraging all the time.

“Oooh yesss, my wonderful Viking. Use my hot boobs. It feels sooo good with my excited nipples in your mouth.”

I continued my oral assault on her breasts for a long time until Margaret could not stand it anymore and needed my attention elsewhere.

“Oooh my eager Viking, pleasure my pussy. I am sooo horny, sooo wet.”

I looked up from her breasts and smiled at her.

“Mmm, you want me to eat your delicious pussy my hot, sexy lady?”

“Yesss, eat my juicy cunt, Erik. Make me cum, my hot Viking.”

I crawled down her delicious body sliding my rock hard cock along her stocking leaving a trace of precum on the shiny surface. I let my hands continue to caress her big breasts. As my face neared her crotch the exciting fragrance of her excited pussy filled my nostrils. It excited me to inhale the scent of her arousal. It felt like my cock was getting even harder. I let my tongue run along the top of her garter belt and then down over the flimsy panties and along a garter strap down to her stocking top. I could not resist and licked the inside of her stocking clad thigh.

The smell of her excited pussy was very strong. My tongue ran up and down the slick nylon on both her thighs several times. I joined my tongue with my hands caressing her stockings and then moved my mouth to the edge of the leg holes and licking along them. I could clearly see the darker, wet spot that had formed on her crotch.

“Ooooh Erik, stop teasing me. Eat my horny cunt.”

“Your horny cunt smells delicious. I long to taste it now.”

I rose up on my knees and enjoyed the view in front of me. Margareth’s big breasts with stiff nipples and her slim waist with the shiny red garter belt and taught garter straps attached to her sexy, black nylons looked so sexy. I hooked my fingers under the waistband of her panties and she lifted her bum off the bed and I pulled the flimsy item down her stocking clad thighs and over her high heeled boots.

Margaret spread her thighs invitingly as soon as the garment was free from her boots, giving me the most beautiful sight of her smooth, hairless pussy and the pink interior of her slit. I threw the garment aside and dived between her spread thighs, hungrily licking her swollen pussy lips up and down. While licking her nether lips, my hands caressed the silky nylon on her thighs.

“Ooooh yesss, lick my smooth cunt, Erik.”

I licked between her slick lips and tasted her sweet juices.

“Aaaah, yesss, ooooh, I love your Viking tongue.”

I licked up and down her slick slit, teasing the opening to her vagina, sucking on her floppy inner lips, teasing her prominent clitoris from its hood.

“Ooooh, aah, suck my clitty, Erik.”

I took her little penis, it must have been about two to three centimetres long, between my lips, twirled my tongue over the tip as I applied a little suction.

“Ooooh gooood, don’t stop. Suck meeee.”

I kept on sucking and tickling her clitoris while I move my hand between her thighs and used my pointed finger to tease her opening. Making sure it was sufficiently sticky with her juices I moved it to her brown star and tickled her bum hole.

“Oooh, Erik, stick your fingers in my holes. Fingerfuck my holes and suck my clitty.”

I got some more lubrication on my finger and then pressed it into her bum while my thumb started penetrating her juicy vagina. Still, I was sucking on her clitoris eagerly.

“Yesss, yesss, fill my hungry holes. Fuuuuck, it feels soooo good.”

I moved my fingers in and out of her tight holes in a steady rhythm while sucking and licking her clitoris. Margaret’s moans were getting louder and louder until her body began to shake and her thighs tremble. Suddenly the dam burst and her thighs trembled against the sides of my head and she cried out her release. A little fountain rose from her pussy as she squirted and made my face all wet with her delicious fluids. I kept my fingers moving but slowed my licking of her clitoris although still keeping some suction around it.

Margaret released her thigh-grip on my head and I pulled my fingers from her holes and raised my head. She had a dreamy smile around her red painted lips. I moved up beside her and put my arms around her.

“Mmm, that was just wonderful. You even made me squirt and it is not often I do that. I have to be really excited to do that.”

“Mmm, it was wonderful and you taste sooo good. It makes me sooo excited when I give a hot woman an orgasm and even more exciting when she squirts.”

“Yes, it feels really fantastic when I have an orgasm so strong that I squirt, but now it’s my turn to pleasure you, my hot Viking.”

“Be my guest my sexy, hot lady.”

Margaret moved her upper body on top of mine and kissed me hungrily. Her lovely breasts and hard nipples brushed against my breast and made me tingle with excitement. Her nylon clad thigh was between mine and rubbed against my erect cock. Then she started moving south, planting kisses down my rib cage, on my nipples and then along my silk briefs where my cock and balls were sticking out of the fly.

She kissed the tip of my cock and licked off the pre-cum before she hooked her fingers in the waistband. I lifted my bum from the bed and Margaret carefully pulled my briefs down as to not hurt my erection or my shaved balls in the process. Throwing my briefs away, she pushed my cock against my stomach and licked the underside. Then she started licking and sucking on my hairless balls. I was in seventh heaven.

“Oooh, your lips and tongue are sooo exciting my sexy lady.”

“Mmm, I love your shaved balls, Erik. I want to feel your beautiful, hard cock between my tits, my horny Viking. I want to see your purple cockhead between my soft tits and looking me in the eye. Let me lie down and place your beautiful, hard cock between my tits.”

We moved around and I straddled her chest and placed my erect cock in the valley between her big, sexy breasts. She pushed them together and I felt my hard-on enveloped in her soft tit flesh.

“Mmm, deliciously naughty. Now move, so your hard cock slides between my soft melons.”

I started bucking my hips and felt the soft breasts caress my hard cock.

“Oooh, it feels sooo good on my cock, my hot lady.”

“It’s sooo naughty and exciting to see your hard cock fuck my melons, my randy Viking.”

I played with her hard nipples as I slowly moved my cock between her breasts. We looked at each other with lustful eyes and moaned out our excitement.

“Oooh, Erik, I need to feel your beautiful, hard cock inside me. I’m sooo horny, I neeed your cock in my smooth, juicy cunt. Fuck me my wonderful, horny Viking.”

“Oooh yesss, I want to bury my hard cock deep in your juicy cunt my hot, sexy lady. I want to feel your sexy nylons against my skin.”

I quickly moved down the bed and Margaret opened her thighs invitingly. I sat between them on my knees and used my cockhead to tease her pink, juicy slit up and down.

“Your pink, shaved pussy looks sooo inviting. Sooo juicy.”

“Give me your cock and fuck me, Erik.”

I placed my cockhead against her entrance and pushed into her tight, slick cunt before I lied down on top of her, resting my weight on my elbows and kissing her red painted lips. I filled her hungry hole and she moaned into my mouth as my cock bottomed out. I started slowly to move my cock in and out of her juicy tunnel. It felt fantastic, sliding in her tight wetness.

“It feels sooo good, my hot Viking. I love the feeling of your hard cock in my cunt.”

“You feel sooo good, Margaret. Your cunt is sooo tight and slick against my cock.”

“You’ve made me sooo excited, Erik. You’ve made my cunt sooo wet. I feel it building in my cunt again. Fuck me hard. “

“Put your sexy stocking legs around me. Let me feel your stockings against my skin, Margaret.”

She did as I told her and I picked up speed, fucking her delicious pussy fast and hard, enjoying the feeling of her slick stockings stimulating me.

“Oooh yesss, give it to me. Oooh, fuck your cock is sooo good in my hungry cunt.”

“Your stockings rubbing me drives me crazy my hot lady.”

“Your wonderful hard cock is driving me crazy.”

“I want you crazy for my cock, my sexy lady.”

“Oooh fuck, this is soooo good.”

“It will be better.”

I supported myself on one arm and used the other to pinch her long, rock hard nipples.

“Ooooh yesss, use my boobs. It’s like getting my cunt electrocuted.”

“I want your cunt to cum on my cock.”

“Oooh yesss, fuck me till I scream, my horny Viking. Make me cum on your hard cock.”

I managed to speed up my thrusts into her tight, juicy pussy while my hand rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Margaret started thrashing her head from side to side and moaning almost constantly as I ploughed her delicious cunt.

“Yessss, yessss, fuuuck. You’re making me cum on your cock.”

“Cum for me, cum on my cock, sexy lady.”

“Aaaaaaah fuuuuck. Cuuuuuming.”

Margaret shook and moaned through her climax and I kept my cock buried in her tight cunt till she came back to earth.

“Ooooh my wonderful Viking, you made cum sooo wonderful. But you are still hard and horny in my “cunt.

“Mmm, but it was sooo good to feel your cunt cumming around my cock.”

“Would you like to do me from behind? Have me stand on my hands and knees like a bitch in heat so you can mount me from behind my horny Viking. I want to feel your randy cock spurt your hot, sticky cream deep in my cunt.”

“Oooh yes, I’d love to fuck you doggy style, my sexy lady. To see your beautiful ass framed by the sexy garter straps and stocking tops and your delicious bald cunt between your thighs when I stick my hard cock into you. To see my horny cock disappear between your pink cuntlips.”

“Come on, my horny Viking, let’s change position, and while you mount your horny bitch and breed my cunt with your sperm I want you to maul my hanging boobs with your strong hands.”

I pulled out of Margaret’s sloppy cunt with an audible plop and we moved around. Margaret got on her hands and knees and wiggled her beautiful bum at me. She moved her knees outwards so I could get between them and I could see her cunt open and waiting for my randy cock. Her pale ass was an exciting sight with the garter straps framing it and the sexy stocking tops just below her juicy, pink cunt.

I moved between her knees and took hold of her hip and my cock with the other hand and steered it against her slick, hairless cunt. As soon as she felt my exposed cockhead against her cunt hole, she pushed back and impaled her cunt on my hard, slick cock. I met her by pushing against her ass and my cock slid into her hot, juicy cunt in one motion. It felt wonderful to have my horny cock buried in her tight cunt once again.

“Ooooh yesss. I am sooo deliciously full of cock, my hot Viking. Shag me and maul my hanging tits.”

“Oooh, you’re a very dirty lady. I love shagging your tight, juicy cunt.”

I moved in and out of her juicy hole, my abdomen slapping against her firm bum every time my cock bottomed in her delicious tight cunt. I leaned over her and caught her big, swaying tits in my hands. I rolled her long, hard nipples between my fingers and was rewarded with soft moans from Margareth. I fucked her cunt and played with tits for several minutes.

“Oooh, my wonderful Viking. I am getting close again. Diddle my clit and make me cum again.”

“Mmmm, wonderful my dirty, hot lady.”

“I’m going to cum on your hard cock again.”

I moved my hand to her pussy and caressed her stiff clit. It was not long before I was rewarded with moans and cries as she climaxed on my cock again. Her cunt walls squeezed my cock rhythmically, but I managed not to cum yet. I moved my cock slowly in and out of her cunt as she moaned through her orgasm.

“Ooooh my, soooo good. You fuck my cunt to heaven and back darling.”

“It feels sooo good when you cum on my cock.”

“Now fuck me and sperm my cunt my horny Viking. Make my cunt a dirty mess with your hot, sticky spunk.”

“Oooh yesss, I long to cum deep in your slick cunt. Make you my dirty, messy lady.”

“Fuck meeee. Spunk my dirty cunt.”

I placed my hands on her hips and went to work, concentrating on my own orgasm. Margaret squeezed my cock rhythmically with her tight, slick cunt. It did not take long before I felt the familiar tingling in my balls and my release was fast approaching.

“Ooooh, I’m going to spunk your cunt darling.”

“Yesss, spray my cunt with your sticky spunk.”

“Aaaah, yessss, ooooh.”

“Yeeesss, I feel your cock swell in my cunt. Give me your spunk, my hot Viking. Fill my spunk hungry cunt so it drips from my well-fucked cunt.”

I pumped my load into Margaret’s milking cunt. It was a really strong orgasm and I saw stars blinking as I almost blacked out. As I came back to earth I could feel cum leaking from Margaret’s well-fucked cunt over my balls. I managed to free myself from her wonderful fuck hole and slump down on the bed beside her. Margaret laid her head on my chest.

“Mmmm, that was a fantastic fuck, Erik. You’ve made my stocking tops wet and sticky with your load. You came a lot in my cunt and it felt so good sensing your cock pump inside me.”

“Mmm, yes it was wonderful, my naughty, sexy lady.”

“I don’t think I behaved very ladylike when you fucked me, my sexy Viking.”

“That may be so, but you are a very sexy and naughty woman, and I like it very much.”

“You like me talking filthy?”

“Oh yes, it is very exciting and makes me want you even more. Do you like that I talk filthy to you too?”

“Yes, it is so exciting. But now we need to get some sleep I think. Do you want to spend the night with me, my wonderful Viking?”

“I’d love to, and we can ski together tomorrow too and have dinner and fuck again.”

“Sounds wonderful. I just need to clean up before we go to sleep. I am so sticky between my thighs.”

“Ok. I need to use the bathroom too, my sexy lady.”

We cleaned up and went to sleep, Margaret with her firm ass pressed against my cock.

Published 
Written by Radarn1955
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments