Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shades

"Mirrored shades are quite the turn-on"

9
5 Comments 5
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I wander into the river house bedroom in my bikini and sarong, my skin and hair warm from the sunshine. My eyes adjust slowly from the bright sunshine, and the sight on the bed brings a slow wicked smile to my face. Your long, lean body is stretched across the bed...naked, except for your silver aviators.

Your playful smirk makes me chuckle softly, but my laughter interrupts itself on a little catch as my eyes take in the motion of your hand. You're stroking your fingers lightly up and down the length of your cock, making it stand hard and proud. I'm crawling up the bed toward it before I even realize I'm moving. I let the sarong fall away and skim my fingertips up your calves and inner thighs. My tongue flicks out to wet my lips and a little whimper escapes me: I can't believe how badly I want to taste you.

You watch me from behind your dark lenses, my hand twinning with yours as you keep stroking so we both feel that hot, smooth hardness beneath our fingers. As you move our hands down, I lower my head to breathe in your scent and swirl the flat of my tongue around your tip. Your stomach tenses as I push my mouth down onto you, and I look up, smiling at my reflection in the silvered lenses of your aviators. My eyes are glued the image of your cock sliding past my eager lips – damn that’s hot. Your lips part, and though I can’t tell where you’re looking, I can feel the heat growing between my thighs. Feeling and seeing how turned on you are just sets me off.

I keep watching my reflection as I work my mouth over your stiff cock, growling around you when your free hand brushes the back of my neck. The tug on the black strings of my bikini top releases the piece, baring my breasts, then falling away as you pull the last knot. Tossing the top off to one side and pushing your fingers into my hair, you press me down further. Your cock nudges the back of my throat. Your low groans when my throat flexes around you are driving me insane, making my pussy drip.

I can't wait any more to have you inside me. I drag my tongue slowly up the length of your cock and pull away, wriggling out of my bikini bottom and rising up to kiss you hard as I climb onto your body. I groan into your mouth as I sink down onto you, eyes closing as your hands trail from my hair down my back to grip my hips. When I open them and sit up, pushing deeper onto you, I watch my fingers in your lenses as they twist and tweak my left nipple, making it a hard little pebble.

You stop my right hand from reaching the other nipple, closing your mouth over my breast and stroking with your tongue. The pressure of your lips and tongue sends a thrill straight to my hot wet core. I know my soft moan next to your ear turns you on, as much as the feeling of my nipple stiffening between your lips, turning into a tight bud. I shiver with pleasure and you grin at me behind your shades, holding my nipple in your teeth and biting gently. My pussy clenches around your cock as I gasp. The growl it draws from deep in your throat vibrates into my chest. I tuck my face into your neck and grind down harder against you, pulling my nipple against the grip of your teeth.

YigitTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YigitTease

Your fingers on my hips dig in almost painfully when I whimper just below your ear, my lips brushing your neck.

When you let go of my nipple and drive that hard, thick cock deep into my pussy, I have to sit up to ride your thrusts, fast and rough, my thighs tight against your hips. I dig my nails into your chest, your hissing breath chased by a moan when I tighten my muscles around you. My head falls back, and through my lowered lashes I watch our bodies moving in your aviators, seeing what you must see. Watching you drive in and out of my tight sheath as I feel the friction of your thrusts is intensely erotic. A little whimper escapes my lips.

You growl softly, and I glance up to catch your eyes watching mine over the top of your lenses. "So damn hot," you whisper, and you shiver beneath me. I can't tell if it's from the thrill of seeing me watch us that way, or the light brush of my fingertips down your chest and stomach. Maybe both since your stomach tenses, flexing your length inside me so I gasp.

You catch my right hand in your left and bring my fingertips to your lips. Your tongue wraps around my ring finger, dragging slowly, rough across the pad, and I moan softly. Releasing my finger from your mouth you pull me down to you, sliding your hand into my hair as you kiss me, sucking my tongue into your mouth to replace my finger.

You press up into me while you deepen our kiss, and I push back against you in response. The contact of my breasts against your chest sends a thrill from my nipples directly to my clit, and my juices drip down hot over your hard shaft. Suddenly I'm trembling, shaking against your torso, my nails digging sharply into your biceps and my voice filling your ears with quiet cries. Your hands my grip my waist to hold me in place, as you stroke up against that spot relentlessly, over and over. I’m stuttering softly between harsh moans, a constant gasping “don’t stop…please…don’t – don’t stop…”

Your head tips back against the pillows so that I’m pleading with those mirrored shades again, but it doesn’t matter because I know you’re not stopping. We can both feel the stiff length of your cock getting even harder, thicker, pressing against my walls as my pussy squeezes it tightly. I freeze, my entire body coiled and clenched, and one last scrape sets off a quaking orgasm that rocks me down as deep onto your cock as I can press.

I can’t look away from the reflection of you fucking me in short, quick strokes as you groan through your clenched teeth and arch up off the bed, lifting me on your cock. Your hot cum bursts out of you deep in my drenched slit and you pulse inside me, thick cream and harsh breaths. So hard I can’t contain it all, it drips down between our bodies, mixing with my juices.

You shift your hands up my back, cradling me against your chest as our bodies relax, kissing softly at my neck. I lift my head to kiss you with a smile, and laugh again softly.

“Nice shades, handsome.”

Published 
Written by sweetvictory
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments