Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexy Session

"A night on the town equals more fun then I could've hoped for."

7
3 Comments 3
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I am walking down the streets of Chicago on my way to a club known as The Drop. The reviews I heard promised me a fine night of drinking and dancing. I also hope that it will provide a suitable partner to chase away what I like to call the "bedtime blues."

My name is Isabelle Jackson. I am 5'3" but the black stiletto heels that I am wearing add a few extra inches. I am also wearing a matching mini skirt that hugs my shapely ass nicely with a skin tight tank top that shows off my beautiful 36D breasts. Underneath that I am wearing a matching black bra and panty set. I have an olive skin tone, with dark brown eyes, and black medium shoulder length hair.

When I arrive at the club I go to stand in line and wait my turn. After a while I am at the front with the bouncer looking down on me. I quickly reach into my little handbag and grab my wallet and produce my ID.

After a few minutes of inspection the bouncer hands me my ID and motions me inside.

Once inside I quickly scan the room to get my bearings. Music is blasting from hidden speakers all through out the building. The bar is directly across from me but between it and I is the dance floor that is filled with people that are bumping, grinding, and swaying to the beat of the music.

I push my way through these people and make it to the bar. Once there I hop onto a bar stool and get the attention of the bartender and order a dry Martini.

Once I have my drink I turn around and scan the room again. This time I notice a good looking guy staring at me from across the dance floor. I smile at him and raise my glass in a toast. In turn, he smiles back and raises his glass.

I turn my chair half way back to the bar and set my glass on the counter all the while keeping my eye on the good looking guy. A few minutes later the guy gets up and starts heading my way. Once he is standing directly beside me I am able to get a better look at him.

He's about 5'10" with short dark brown hair. His eyes are a breath taking hazel. He has broad shoulders and muscled arms that are barely contained in his slate grey jacket. Underneath the jacket he's wearing a blue button down dress shirt with the hint of great pecs and wash board abs. To complete the look he's wearing slightly baggy faded blue jeans and black polished leather shoes.

He smiles, extends his hand, and shouts, "Hi! I'm Michael."

I smile back and shake his hand and shout, "Hi Michael. I'm Isabelle."

"Nice to meet you. Do you come here often?" He yells.

"First time, actually," I yell back.

"It's kinda loud in here. Do you want to go some place more quite?" He asks.

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake

I nod my head yes.

We both pay our tabs and leave.

Once outside, he turns to me and says, "I live a couple of blocks from here. Do you want to go to my place?"

"Sure," I respond. He turns left and starts walking. I practically have to run to keep up with him.

After some time we arrive at the door of his apartment. He then turns to me and says, "To be honest Isabelle I only went to that club to look for a one night stand. I hope you don't mind."

I look him square in the eye and say, "Honestly Michael, so did I."

The look of pure shock is priceless. I then walk up to him, wrap my arms around his neck, and give him a deep, passionate, kiss. As we're kissing I feel his hands start to grope my ass. I moan into him, then break the kiss and step back.

He turns and hurriedly unlocks his door. After we both manage to make it inside we're on each other in a matter of minutes. Kissing, groping, and fondeling each other. We're like a couple of animals.

Once he manages to get my shirt and bra off he attacks my hardened nipples. Sucking, licking, and gently nibbling on them. This only causes me to moan and bite my lip. Then I feel one of his hands lift up the front of my mini skirt and dive inside my panties.

At first all he does is run his finger the length of my wet slit then he finds my clit and starts tracing light circles around it. After that I feel him lightly pinch, pull and release my clit. After he finishes his assault on my clit I feel his hand slide a little lower and he finds my love hole and plunges into it. I again moan and bite my lip.

He then picks me up and carries me to what I assume to be his room. Once there, he tosses me onto the bed. With a gruttal growl he climbs on the bed and roughly shoves my skirt up to my waist. He then grabs my panties and tears them off.

Within minutes he has his jeans and boxers off and is lined up with my hot little love hole. With one mighty thrust he slams into me and starts fucking me. At this point, all I can do is scream and moan his name.

He then grabs me again and flips me into the doggy position and pounds me from behind. I bury my face into the mattress and moan.

I then begin to hear the tell tale grunts and pants that signal he is about to cum. Hearing this causes me to have a powerful orgasm. As I'm cumming I feel him slam into me one final time then I hear him grunt and finally I feel his warm cum splash into me.

As I'm laying next to him now I can't help but to think how a night on the town equaled more fun then I ever could've hoped for.

Published 
Written by SecretOne96
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments