Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perhaps One Last Fling

"“Perhaps maybe I should have one last fling,” I said to myself."

6
0 Comments 0
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It was Saturday night followed by my college graduation and next day I was moving back home with my parents. Oh! How I dread that stifling environment. “Perhaps maybe I should have one last fling,” I said to myself.

I reached home and took off every last piece of clothing and stood naked in front of the closet. I gawked at my clothes to find just the right piece for the night, which I was hoping to get a little crazy. I grabbed a matching black lace bra and G-string set, so I felt extra sexy. I took out a sexy white top that embraced my bountiful cleavage with a black short flare skirt that showed off my black panty at the slightest blow of the wind. Lots of sexy makeup and I was ready for the night.

I had heard about a pool party not so far away. There had to be a good lot to choose from. And yes indeed there was. All the men, looking so luscious, it was like a candy bar and me having the sweet-tooth. But there was this one man, who stood out of them all. Thick blond hair framed his face, blue eyes gazed out over his glasses and his corner-of-the-mouth smile looked just a tad mischievous. My eyes traveled down his smooth skin gazing at his exquisite frame, so athletic and toned. I watched him quietly at first. Then I began to stare at him with one of those looks that said I’m all yours for the night if you want me.

He noticed me looking at him and reacted the way any man would when a pretty girl gave that look. He walked towards me like a lion about to jump at its prey.

Standing in front of me, he said, “How’s the night going?”

“Party is okay, still a little dry for my taste,” I replied.

“Well, we could spice it up to your tastes if you wish,” he suggested.

He bent his head down to reach out for my lips. His tongue slowly began tasting my lips. Our lips locking, tongues exploring each other’s. I grabbed his lower lip between my front teeth gently just to give him a taste of my naughty side. He put his arm around my waist and we left the party together. He slid his hand down and grabbed my left cheek gently, letting me and everyone else know that tonight, I belonged to him.

We went back to his apartment. He opened the door and invited me in like a gentleman that he was. Before he could say anything, I got on my tip toes and reached out for his luscious lips that I didn’t want to part from even for a second. He lifted me up swiftly and walked us into his bedroom. Kissing me deep, he grasped the edge of my white top and pulled it right off. I started to slide my way down his body, kissing him on my way down. I unzipped his denim and his wood just sprung out. I began to lick, right from the base of his shaft to the very top, closing my lips as I took him in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his cock as my head bobbed up and down his hard cock. He grabbed a bunch of my hair in his hand and I looked at him.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

Our eyes locked as I sucked him harder, gripping him tight between my soft lips. I dropped my head down taking as much of the nine inches in my mouth as possible. I pulled myself off his cock; I didn’t want him to come just yet.

He tenderly flipped me over and undressed me completely. Our lips locking once again, kissing each other. His hand trailed down my stomach. My body tensed and quivered as he started to brush my clit. I felt the heat radiate through my body as he traced circles over my clit. I lifted my hand off his cock and pawed my own tits. I spread my legs wider as he pushed two fingers inside.

“You like that, huh?” he whispered, not stopping.

“Yeah...” I replied with a moan.

I panted as he rubbed my vagina on the inside, harder and harder with every stroke. He then began to flick my clit with his thumb as he plunged three fingers in and out my hot, tight pussy.

“Please FUCK ME!” I moaned, for I was dying to feel his nine inches stuff my chamber.

He took his hands off me bringing his manhood toward my pussy. He rubbed it against my lips, soaking it in my wetness. He drew me into a deep kiss as I guided his cock into my waiting vagina. He pushed it in deep with all his force. I dug my nails in his back causing him to bleed. Slight shivers ran down my body as he pumped me with his big cock faster and with no mercy at all. We then flipped over and I began to ride him without wasting a single second.

His hands reached out for my tits, grabbing one in each hand, rolling, pulling and pinching my nipples. Loud moans escaped from my lips as I threw my head back, eyes clenched as I rode his dick. I leaned forward and rested my hands on his chest as he slowed his pace to deep thrusts, I moaned in pure pleasure.

“Ugh, Fuck! Harder, I want it deep, I want it fast. Please!” I begged.

He grabbed my waist, drawing his feet towards us and began to thrust me up at a pace so fast, I could only imagine of. "Ahhh, I'm cuminggg..." I screamed, throwing my head back, nails scratching his chest.

I collapsed forward onto him, panting, trying to catch my breath. He pulled me into his arms and we embraced as he rolled me onto my back, his cock not once leaving my pussy. We began to make love once again. I felt his orgasm boil up to the surface.

"Fuck! I’m going to cum!" he warned, just a few strokes later.

His hot creamy cum blasted out in my pussy and I could feel it leaking out.

He laid down next to me panting in recovery of his orgasm. I took a deep breath trying to regain my composure. I turned my head back to him, seeking his lips. He leaned in, tenderly kissing me, tongues exploring each other once more. We cuddled with his cock still firm up my ass as he dropped his right arm over my stomach and held me.

“Mmmm...” I moaned and dosed off to sleep in no time.

Published 
Written by 21delilah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors