Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Night Stand!

"A man and mystery woman spend a night in a hotel room."

6
3 Comments 3
7.1k Views 7.1k
4.5k words 4.5k words
John stepped down the corridor and stopped outside Room #211. With a slight nervousness, he knocked gently upon the door.

As it opened to the view of the woman staying in the room, John's jaw dropped. Just a while ago the two were sharing drinks, now she had invited him to her room. Here she stood, in a figure hugging black dress that showed the entire shape upon her curvaceous body, also black high-heeled shoes that helped raise her to his level.

The woman turned as she stepped back into the room. All the while, John was unable to take his eyes off her ass as it swayed side to side with each step she took. Closing the door, he followed her inside.

It was your average hotel room, a large king sized bed, amongst other furnishings, to help accommodate their guests. As she stood next to the bed, John approached from behind. He turned her to face him, to where their eyes drew up one another. They looked upon one another like two stars in the night.

He cupped her face in the palm of his hands, stared deep into her ocean blue eyes. He leaned in for a kiss, a soft sweet embrace of two lips meeting for the first time. It seemed to last a lifetime, both lost within one another.

John finally pulled away, more to catch his own breath and look upon this beautiful woman before him than a desire to stop.

"You look amazing!" John expressed to her.

The curve on her lips showed what those few words meant to her, as she blushed slightly. Her hands ran up his strong arms, sliding in to caress the shirt on his chest.

She could feel his pulsating heartbeat beneath, the manly frame of his body. Her pussy tingled at the thought of having this man inside of her, but she was getting too far ahead of herself.

She grabbed the hem of his jacket, helped him slide it off his body as she tossed it across the room to land upon a chair in the corner. As she unfastened his tie, she pulled upon it like a piece of rope. One hand after the other, it slipped from around his neck and broke free to join the jacket.

Her fingers went to work on unfastening the buttons on his shirt. One by one they unclasped to the point where his shirt began to open up. Spreading it wider, her eyes were drawn to his naked chest. His body was hot, slightly muscular but not the type who worked out for a living, just enough to keep in good shape.

The shirt slipped off his muscular arms, before it dropped to the floor. Her hands caressed over his chest, feeling every rough ride, every rib upon the frame of his upper body.

His nipples grew erect as the cool air caught wind of them. She leaned in, planted several soft kisses strategically upon his bare chest, never touching the same place twice.

Her tongue protruded from her lips, circled around his nipples. He softly moaned as her wet tongue glided around them. His cock hardened even more than it already was. She appeared to know exactly how to arouse a guy, causing him to rise to the occasion.

She suckled on them, even going to the point at one stage to gently nibble upon them between her teeth; not hard or savagely but with a tender desire to tease him.

One of his hands caressed her spine, rising up and down her back while his other stood firm on the back of her neck; not tightly but enough to encourage her to continue with her playful teasing.

Her face guided itself up across his chest, kisses planted upon his neck as he arched it back to allow her better access. She progressed onwards, as their lips met once more. A little more passionate on this occasion.

She pulled away after a moment, while he drew towards her. He wanted to keep that kiss to last a little longer, but she had other plans.

She turned around, grabbed her long brunette hair and pulled it to one side; exposing her neck to his willing touch as she glanced over her shoulder. Her eyes told him everything she needed to say.

His hand ran up her spine, reaching her neck where he took hold of the zip on her dress. Slowly, he drew it down across her back. It slid down to expose her soft pale skin. A black bra strap revealed itself beneath, as the zip came to a halt at the back of her hips.

She felt his rough hands hover over her soft skin towards her neck once more, before they moved across to each of her shoulders. He guided the dress from her shoulders, where it slipped down her arms to where they were held there by her arms.

She could feel his hot breathe upon her, it sent a wonderful rush through her body. His lips touched her, kissing softly upon her neck in several places as they moved across then south of their position.

His hands caressed down her arms, straightening them to allow the straps of her dress to fall loose. Her dress collapsed down to hang around her shapely hips.

John continued to kiss upon her back as he moved down across her body, before he dropped to one knee. His hands made their way towards the dress, clutching around her hips. She shook her hips side to side as he pulled upon it, as it fell down to reveal her sweet perfect ass close to his face.

She wore a black thong, the string of which rode up between the crack of her perfectly formed ass cheeks. He couldn't take his eyes off the soft flesh that stood before him. Her long and slender legs were shapely as they were covered by her silk stockings, as well as other accessories of a garter belt that made her feel that little more sexy.

The dress fell to her ankles, as he helped her slip out of it and he tossed it to one side. His hands slid up across the back of her legs, across her thighs to the waiting dual mountains that stood before him.

His hands ran over her cheeks, so soft to the touch. His face moved in as he planted a soft kiss upon both of her cheeks. She smiled up above, feeling his lips touch her sweet ass.

He rose back up, his palms caressed across the outer edges of her shapely figure. He stood behind her, where once again she could feel his hot breathe upon her exposed neck. His hands drew to her arms at her side, where they eased up and down to caress her tenderly.

He leaned forward, offering her a reward once more of his lips upon her exposed neck. Soft, gentle kisses. Her inner most desires were being felt as he continued to tenderly show his affection towards her.

She turned around, their eyes crossing paths once more. Both showed a deeper desire, a hunger for more than just a few soft kisses and caresses.

Her eyes remained upon his, as she dropped down to her knees in front of him. Her hands followed behind, shifting from his naked torso to his pants. They slipped across the material, where she soon discovered the snake that was slithering around behind the cage of his pants that held it captive.

Her palm ran over it several times, feeling it trapped inside. It moved by her touch, shifting from one position to another. She sized it up, using her fingertips to shape along the outer edges of this huge beast. Thick, and was a good seven inches or more by her own surmise. It was also rock hard.

Her eyes were drawn down towards it, as she teasingly licked her lips at the thought of sliding it inside her warm, wet mouth. The thought caused her slightly damp pussy to tingle even more heavenly.

One hand shifted towards his zip, where she slid it down and opened the cage for her to enter inside. Her hand eased it's way inside, as it slowly entered the darkness of the flap in his pants. Within moments, she found the prize she was seeking.

His boxers still separated her fingers from his hard cock, but she could feel the heat rising from upon it. The desire to break free from it's chains as it reacted to her soft touch.

Her palm caressed along it's path, feeling the long length of it's size. The thickness of it, to the engorged round helmet of it's head. He gently moaned at her touch upon his most private area, sending shivers and emotions to run wild inside of his body.

After several moments of her teasing his cock, her hand broke free from inside. She unfastened his pants as they fell down around his ankles. She helped him slip out of his shoes, then his pants as he stood there in his boxers and socks.

Her soft hands ran up and down his hairy thighs, both outer and inner sides that caused his cock to slither around from it's position as it tried to get her attention once more. She could see the effect she was having upon his erect cock, as she bit her bottom lip to the pleasure she was providing for him.

Her hands slid over his boxers, grasping upon the hem as she eased them down over his body. His groomed pubic hair first came into view, before his long and thick beast finally broke free. It bounced around like a child jumping on a trampoline for several moments, before finally coming to a rest in one position.

His boxers dropped to his ankles, as he stepped out of them. His cock pointed directly at her face, as if drawn towards it by magnetism. She looked up at him as he watched her from above. He awaited what she planned next, albeit he had a vague idea of what was coming.

"Close your eyes!" she told him.

John did as she asked of him, closing his eyes as he waited. It didn't take long for him to feel her upon him. That warm sensation of his cock suddenly becoming engulfed inside of her mouth.

"Ohh!" he moaned as he felt himself enter inside.

Her lips wrapped tightly around the shaft of his cock. Her tongue slithered around his swollen head, circling it like an animal circling it's prey. Occasionally, it would draw towards the sensitive slit upon the head and rub over it.

"Oohh!" he moaned once more, his legs quivering slightly at this wonderful feeling. He'd had his cock sucked before, but this felt heavenly. He released short labored breathes.

Her hands slipped around the back of his body, where they grasped his butt cheeks of his firm ass. She used them to help draw his body close to his, while pushing her own upon him.

Her lips slid over his shaft, while his cock drove deeper inside of her wet mouth. She had engulfed a few good inches, before she retreated briefly and tried again. The next time, she felt the tip of his cock touch the back of her throat. It remained there for a few seconds, before she pulled away.

John looked lost in this wonderful expression of a sexual act being performed on him. His eyes closed, his breathing labored and his body appeared to be swaying ever so slightly as if he had fallen asleep while standing.

Her head bobbed back and forth, sliding his thick and hard cock between her lips. Occasionally, she would turn her head from one side to the other, twisting it around to suck on every side of his swollen thick shaft.

John awoke from his wonderful emotion, where he looked down to watch her suck his cock. He could see his long shaft disappear into her warm, wet mouth before sliding out once more.

She felt him staring down at her, that strange sensation of when you know you're being watched. Her eyes looked up, they expressed so much in just her glance. The hunger, desire and immense pleasure she was also receiving from performing this sexual act upon him.

His hand drew down upon the back of her head. Without using force, he helped guide her head back and forth to continue this show of appreciation upon him while she sucked his cock deeper inside.

Their two bodies eased back and forth upon one another. Her head thrusting forward as his cock slipped deep into her wet mouth, while she guided his hips with her hands on his firm ass in rocking gently back and forth.

It was like a dance movement, a slow tango or even the hokey-cokey only without the violent thrusts of body parts. This was slow and tender of their own pace.

Eventually, John used his strength to pull his cock finally free from her mouth; much to her surprise. She looked up at him, believing she may have done something wrong. John didn't want to cum just yet though, he wanted to return the favor.

"Stand up!" he informed her.

She did as he asked this time as she drew herself upright to stand in front of him. He kissed her lips, tasting the slight odor of his own cock it was just touching, but he didn't care. He just loved kissing her.

Their lips still connected, he stepped forward; which in turn forced her to retreat back.

TaylorTina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaylorTina

She soon found herself trapped against the wall, nowhere else to move. He shuffled his way down over her body, his lips continued to kiss her. Her lips, her neck, down to her chest.

Her soft and perky breasts heaved inside the cups of her black bra, as he planted several soft kisses along the hem before carrying on his journey. Kissing her stomach sent butterflies to flutter inside, it quivered from his touch alone.

He finally dropped to his knees, as he knelt before this Queen stood over him. His hand slithered their way up her legs, towards the straps of her thong wrapped around her hips. His eyes were drawn briefly towards a damp patch that had formed on her panties, she was wet, which forced him to smile for a moment.

He pulled down upon the straps, where her panties slowly dropped over her shapely hips. Soon, the haven of her smooth pussy was fully exposed to him. Her panties fell around her ankles, as she stepped out and kicked them to one side in the high-heeled shoes she still wore.

His eyes stared upon this beautiful haven before him, this clean shaven delight that he longed to taste. His arm slipped behind and up the back of one of her thighs, before it gently eased her leg to rise. He helped guide it to fall across one of his shoulders, spreading her legs a little wider.

His face drew towards her pussy, feeling the heat rising from within and the sweet smell that filled his nostril's. Her pussy glistened in the light of the room, she was already wet. He ran his tongue upon her pussy, gliding it over till it slipped off the upper end.

"Oooh!" she groaned at the feel of his rough tongue caressing her wet pussy. Staring down, she caught the top of his head between her thighs as he licked her pussy. One of her legs wrapped over his shoulder, the other leg still standing. at his side.

He lapped at her pussy, again and again. His tongue sliding over it, tasting the sweet essence of her womanhood. The delicate honey she was making for him. He started slowly, before he picked up pace. His head acted like a nodding dog, who couldn't get enough of lapping at it's bowl.

John took a break, just briefly. His arm rose up under her standing leg and raised her up. At first she struggled to balance herself, but John's strength helped ease her in the air as she soon found her leg strapped over his other shoulder. She found herself sat there, using his shoulders as a seat and his face for a cushion to perch her sweet pussy upon.

She wrapped her hands around the back of John's head, clutching on tight as her thighs tightened their grip around his neck. John didn't care though, he was right where he wanted to be. He felt he could sit there for hours, paying honor to this Queen, who sat upon him like a throne as he licked her out until she told him to stop, or until he had made her reach that blissful orgasmic state of no return.

His face buried into her snatch, his tongue began to force it's way inside her pussy. Her lips parted like the red sea, allowing him entry to pleasure the waves within her deep ocean.

He could taste the gentle waterfall as her sweet honey trickled upon his tongue. The inner walls of her flesh was soft to the touch, his tongue caressed along the sides causing her thighs to squirm at his touch.

"Ooh... Oh God... yes!" she moaned, lost in the translation of him performing his own sexual act upon her body in return for what she had given him.

His tongue explored her wet cave, as she gyrated her body. Her hips swayed gently and thrust against his face. His tongue being forced to dig deeper inside of her wet pussy.

"Mmm... oh fuck yes!" she groaned once more, feeling his wet tongue roam around inside of her.

Her body writhed in beautiful agony, a warm rush that spread throughout her entire body. Her pussy gushing honey that was being spread upon his face, covering every inch from his mouth to his chin.

"Oh... oh!" she cried as she felt it push deeper inside of her. She knew she was close. "I'm gonna cum!" she informed him.

John briefly pulled his face away from munching on her pussy, long enough to whisper a few words towards her. "Cum for me darling!" he told her.

Words she longed to hear, she loved whispered to her. Especially from one who was sexy as he was, and who didn't just concentrate on making sure he was pleased and forget about giving back to the woman. John was the sensitive caring type, she quickly learned this by his actions since he entered her room.

"Fuck.. Oh God... Oh My God!" she yelled out. "I'm cumming!" she yelped as her body vibrated to the delight of the orgasmic rush hitting her. Every muscle on her body spasmed as if it they were hit by a lightning bolt. She held her breathe, closed her eyes tight shut and lost herself to this wonderful, blissful agony taking over.

Her thigh's tightened their grip around John's neck, her ankles crossed upon one another and locked together around his back. Her fingers gripped his hair in her hands, thrusting his head deeper into her wet pussy as it dripped her sweet honey into his mouth.

Every inch of her lit up like a firework display, as her body quaked and exploded from her toes to her forehead. This electric energy skipping through her insides and lighting a spark to every inch it touched. John rode this bumpy ride that he was being forced to take, accepting it and enjoying the wonderful path he was on.

Finally, her body began to return to normal. Her ankles unlocked, her thighs spread wider and allowed John to draw away and breathe once more. His face covered in her wet delight, as he licked his lips to taste her delicate honey.

He took hold of her legs, eased her way back to stand upright once more. Just briefly, one leg gave way but John offered her assurances of his support as he grasped at her hips until she could steady herself once more.

He rose up, close to her body that she could feel his breathe hover over her skin. She looked at his face, covered in her sweet honey. She kissed him, tasting her own sweet juices for herself. She loved to taste herself after enjoying a little self pleasure on her own.

As their lips parted, she placed her hands on his chest and forced him to retreat this time. He stepped back, until his legs hit the edge of the bed and he fell back to lay upon it.

She stood at the end, staring down upon his naked body that lay before her now. His cock stood like a monument, upon his rough hillside and muscular figure.

"I want to ride you, and make you cum for me!" she told him in her sexual tone of voice.

John looked back upon this beautiful, semi-naked woman as she reached around back and unclasped her bra. It dropped to the floor, exposing her perky breasts to him for the first time. They were like small hillsides, reaching the peak of which circled small, slightly darker skinned areolas and erect nipples that stood proud upon each.

She knelt upon the bed, crawled over his lower body as she straddled his legs. Soon, she had positioned herself to sit upon his thighs. His cock bounced around, just inches from her wet pussy.

She eased herself forward, her ass rose into the air as she shuffled towards him an inch or more. Her hand reached between her thighs, where it grappled with his hard cock. She gripped it tight, feeling the wetness of her own saliva that was still present upon it from the blow job she had give him earlier. His cock was rock solid.

She moved it towards her gaping pussy as it perched just an inch over the tip of his cock. He could feel the heat from her body over him, as she lowered herself down. His cock slowly became engulfed inside of her wet pussy.

"Ugh!" she groaned as he began to enter her.

"Oh fuck!" John muttered as his head snapped back, burying itself into the pillow behind.

Within moments, the full length of his thick shaft was deep inside her warm pussy. She placed the palms of her hands upon his chest for balance. Then, she began to slowly ride his cock.

Her body rocked back and forth, her ass rose up and down as she felt this thick piece of meat slide in and out of her wet pussy. It felt amazing, having this rock hard cock push her pussy lips apart and spread her inner walls to reach the heights within.

John's hands drove up her smooth thighs, soon finding their way to wrap upon her shapely hips as he took a firm grip. He helped guide her, easing her body to rock gently upon his own. She picked up pace, growing faster every few moments to the sound of his cock thrashing against the wetness of her pussy.

Her hands grasped at his chest, her fingernails dug into him, almost scratching his naked flesh as she bounced upon him. John was too lost to take much notice, watching this beautiful woman ride his thick cock inside of her.

She released short labored breathes, her body bouncing faster and harder upon his. Each time her body fell back down upon his, it echoed of her ass cheeks slapping against his thighs. Her wet pussy dripped it's delicate honey down the length of his shaft, where he could feel it fall upon his ball sack below.

The bed rocked with the motion of their sensual lovemaking, two strangers fucking one another; and probably wasn't the first to do so in this room. Creaks could be heard amongst the soft groans that erupted from both sets of lips.

"Oh fuck... oh God!" John called out, informing her that he was loving every moment of her performing this wonderful sexual act upon him. The feel of her pussy lips firmly wrapped around the length of his shaft as she rode him hard and fast.

"Oh yes... yes... fuck you're so big!" she cried to him, letting him know in return that she too was enjoying the same immense pleasure that he was receiving.

Her whole body heaved, bouncing up and down a good inch or more over where he lay. His cock plunged in and out of her tight pussy, thrashing against the waves of her sweet honey that helped ease him in and out of her.

"Oh fuck... oh God... I'm gonna cum!" he told her, amongst his own short labored breaths. He could feel his balls begin to tighten, a sure sign he was ready to explode.

"Cum for me baby, cum deep inside of me. Fill me up!" she told him with a wicked smile, while she continued to fuck him nice and good.

"UGH!" he groaned loudly, as after mere seconds he exploded. A wave rushed through his hard cock and spewed out the slit. It splashed around the inside of her pussy. He felt his legs give way, losing feeling of them as they shook with the orgasm that was spreading through his body.

She slowed down her riding, as she felt his cum fill her deep inside. She continued on for a few more seconds, trying her best to drain every drop, every ounce of his saved up cum she could draw from within him. She stopped, swirled her hips as he could feel his own cum splash against his cock still inside her.

She stopped, sat there for a few moments as she looked down upon him. This wonderful, amazing and sexy man who she'd only just met a short while ago and had now cum filled her pussy with his creamy seed.

John's face showed the sign of someone who had experienced every emotion thought possible. He looked shattered, drowsy even to some degree, but he was happy to have shared this moment with her.

She slowly pulled herself off him, as his cock plopped out and fell down as it's stiffness began to loosen up. She moved across, dropped down to lay at his side.

Both breathless, beads of sweat poured from every pore on their naked bodies. Faces flushed, along with their chest as well as a smile upon both their lips from this beautiful, sexual encounter between two strangers.

The two fucked several more times that very night, both on the bed and in the shower. They pleased one another in every way imaginable, fulfilling many sexual desires while reaching the peaks of orgasmic delights.

The next morning, John awoke to find that she was no longer at his side. No note, nothing to speak of her being there that night. He had just realized, he'd never even asked her name, assuming she was one of the delegates from the company he worked at, but from a different area than himself.

In truth, she was a mystery woman whom he would never see again but left her mark upon his life till the day he died.
Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments