Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Last Time

7
3 Comments 3
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I'm sitting outside on the step wondering if I should text him, see if he can come take me away from the house for a few hours. I even type out the text. But yet, I still don't hit send. My phone starts ringing and I look at the sender, It's him. My heart is pounding as I open the text.

"You got plans?" The text says.

I smile and sit there for a few minutes. "No why?" I reply. A few minutes later my phone goes off.

"Would you be up for some fun later?" appears on my screen. I know what that means. It's code for can I get some later.

"Yea" I text him back.

"Be ready when I get there." He replies.

"Ok see you in a bit." I text back.

I get up from the steps and walk in to the house. I take a shower and get dressed. I don't bother with makeup, cause I know I'll just sweat it off. After I dress I take my phone and go back outside to sit on the steps to wait.

I dont have to wait long before I see his truck coming down our road. As he pulls into our driveway, I get up from my seat on the steps. I walk to the truck and get in.

"You doing ok?" He asks as I shut the truck door.

"Yea fine, I don't wanna talk about it." I tell him with a sad smile.

He changes the subject knowing, I don't wanna talk about the one thing I'm trying to forget.

We leave my house and start to head towards our favorite fuck spot, which happens to be not far from my house. But halfway there he pulls into a little short off road and pulls me to him and kisses my mouth. I cling to him and kiss him back. "My god I needed this." I think as he puts one hand on my face and buries the other in my hair.

"I couldn't wait til we got to the creek to do that." He says as he breaks our kiss. He still has his hand on my face and his thumb is making circular a motion, on my cheek as he presses his forehead to mine.

"We better get going, before someone see us." He says as he pulls away from me and pulls back onto the road.

A few minutes later we turn on to the road that leads to the creek. I look in front of and behind us to make sure no cars are coming. I reach over and start rubbing his hard on through his jeans, after a few minutes of rubbing, I unbutton and unzip his jeans.

I reach in his boxers and pull his cock through the hole. I check the road again making sure there's no cars coming from either direction, I lean down and take his cock in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around the tip as I move my hand up and down on his cock.

I hear him moan, so I take him into my mouth as far as he would, go swirling my tougue around as I went, knowing he loved it when I did so. I form my lips into an o and suck him hard. He puts his hand on my head, I know for him that means he's loving it. So I take even more of him into my mouth and start humming.

"Oh fuck baby." He moans. "You know I love it when you do that." He says running his hand through my hair.

"We are almost there baby." He says, so I know that's my cue to quit sucking him. I let him pop out of my mouth, and raise up. Our favorite fuck spot happens to be a little road that's secluded and it's right by a creek.

He pulls in to the road leading to the creek and he comes to a stop when he gets to our favorite spot, he parks the truck facing the road so we can see if any one comes down the road.

He gets out of the truck and walks around to my side, he opens my door and motions for me to sit on the edge of the seat.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

I move my ass to the edge of the truck seat, he unbuttons and unzips my jeans and pulls them off me.

I lay back as he starts rubbing and fingering my shaved pussy. "Mmmm baby, you know how I love a shaved pussy." He says as he finger fucks me.

"Oh baby, that feels so good." I moan.

"Yea I know you love that baby." He says as I start to thrust on his fingers. He pushes my bra up revealing my breasts, he leans down and lick my hard nipple, going from one breast to the other.

He then takes my nipple into his mouth and sucks on it. His fingers are still moving in and out of my pussy. I can feel my orgasm coming. "Cum for me baby," he whispers.

Hearing him say that does it for me. My orgasm rolls through me, making my hips thrust into his fingers and my toes curl. He finger fucks me through it. As I'm coming down from the high, He slides his fingers out of me and kisses my mouth.

"Come on baby." He says leading me to the bed of the truck, taking his clothes of before climbing on it and lying down.

"Come here, I want you to ride me." He says looking at me. I climb on the truck bed and straddle his hips. He lifts my hips and I reach between us and guide his cock to my pussy and lower my hips onto him, pushing his hard hot cock inside me.

I pause a few minutes as I get use to his size. After a few minutes, I lift my hips up and then back down again. I moan because being on top is always a direct line to my g-spot.

"Oh fuck, you feel so good." I moan and I let my head fall back as I ride his cock. His hands move to my hips and he moves them at a faster pace.

"I'm gonna cum again." I moan as I feel another orgasm start to roll through my body. He reaches down starts rubbing my clit, sending me over the edge. I cry out and collapse against his chest. He lifts me off him and lays me down on the truck bed. He holds himself over me with his hands, on the truck bed on each side of my head.

He thrusts his cock back into my pussy, sliding all the way inside of me, before pulling almost completely back out. I wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes back into my pussy, then keeps up steady thrusts.

I run my hands up and down his back, and raise my hips to meet his thrusts. I hear him moan and he speeds up his thrust, rotating his hips knowing it causes him to rub against my g-spot. It sends me over the edge again, my pussy muscles squeeze his cock.

"Oh fuck baby." He groans as he cums and thrusts into my pussy a few more times. A few minutes later he rests his body on mine with his head on my shoulder. We lay that way for a few minutes. I lay there with my arms and legs still wrapped around him, wishing we could stay this way forever. But I know we can't. Maybe five minutes or so later he kisses me one last time, and raises up and gets dressed.

I lay there for a few minutes watching him. He gives me a sad smile and walks to the cab of the truck. I know he's thinking the same thing I am. Our little fling has come to an end. With a bittersweet smile, I get off the tailgate find my clothes, and redress. I walk to the cab of the truck, and get in the passenger side.

He drives me home and gives me one last kiss and another sad smile. I get out of the truck and walk to the house, I turn around and watch as his truck disappears.

Published 
Written by Naughtybadgirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments