Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours

"My lust for my neighbour pays off"

18
10 Comments 10
12.4k Views 12.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words
The older I get, the more I think back on my life. At 55, I wonder about how I would do things again if I had the chance. I certainly would tried to have experienced more beautiful pussies for sure. I have not lost the urge to admire women discreetly but, having being married for almost thirty years, I never actually pursue them. That changed when new neighbours moved in next to us a couple of years ago.

Erica and Bob are in their late thirties and have a couple of young kids. They are a wonderful couple and we spend a lot of time chatting over the fence or having drinks on the patio over the summer months. Erica has an amazing body, kept in shape by regular runs, trips to the gym and other forms of exercise. She has a very trim figure, long shapely legs and her breasts always seem to look firm and natural. Her ass is so tight and she likes to wear yoga pants that show it off to full effect. She has mousey brown hair that is straight and hangs below her shoulders but she wears it in a pony tail when she goes running. Each time we meet, I find myself admiring her; taking in her hazel coloured eyes, her lips that pout ever so slightly, the way she laughs and smiles. I find myself imagining what her body is like under her clothes, what it would be like to lay on top of her and fuck her as she gives herself to me.

I found myself thinking of her more and more. I would steal peeks at her when she was in the back yard with the kids. Often she would be in a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt. She was so vibrant, so alive and I wanted to have her so badly.

One sunny morning, I had been for a medical appointment and had returned home only to find I did not have my door key in my bag. I cursed as I remember lending it to our daughter and she obviously had not returned it to me. As I am not working due to health reasons, my wife takes the car to work and I take a cab for appointments. This meant that even if she could break free from work, it would be almost an hour before she could get home. I realised that Erica and Bob looked after a spare key for us just in case this ever happened but I had never had to use it. I knew that Erica had Fridays off so there was a chance she might be home so I knocked on the door.

After a minute or so, Erica answered the door. She had on yoga pants, a tank top and a base-ball cap with her hair pulled through the back and tied in a pony tail. Her face gleamed with a light layer of moisture.

"Hi," she panted, "I have just got in from a run and was about to take a shower," she explained after I had told her about locking myself out. "Would you like a glass of cold lemonade?" she asked me.

I accepted her offer and watched as she moved around the kitchen, getting glasses and opening the fridge. I don't know if it was my imagination, but she seemed to take a moment or two longer getting the lemonade out of the fridge than it should have done. The thought occurred to me because I was treated to an extra long look at her delicious ass as she bent over. We moved into the living room which was nice and cool due to the blinds being closed. She explained that she really needed to take a shower before she could sit down and that she would not be long, inviting me to browse the newspaper and enjoy my lemonade in the mean time.

Just knowing she was upstairs naked and soapy left my mind spinning and I felt my cock stiffen in my shorts. Here I was, alone with the woman of my dreams and she had no idea of the way I felt. Oh well, I would just have to "take care of things" when I got home to work off my frustration.

A short while later, Erica returned to the room. Her hair had a towel wrapped around it and she wore a pale lemon tank top that really showed off her breasts, complimented by a light cream summer skirt. She took a sip of her lemonade before placing the glass on the coffee table, bending directly before me so her top opened up enough to give me a good look inside. No bra!!

"Excuse me while I just towel off the worst of the water," she said.

She then began to rub her head with the towel while still standing. The effect was to cause her breasts to move up and down in a very erotic way. As she was looking down while she did this, I could look all I wanted without fear of being caught. My cock was now straining within the confines of my shorts and I was beginning to think that maybe she was doing these things on purpose. Perhaps she was a bit of an exhibitionist?

She eventually stopped and sat opposite me on a leather sofa. We chatted as we drank, about the kids, work, the garden, the neighbours, etcetera.

"You seem a bit tense, Jim. Is everything okay?"

I stuttered a little and replied, "It is but I guess I have realized that I have never been in this house on my own when our partners are not around, Erica."

"Well, we are both adults and I am sure it is not a problem, unless you think I am going to try to seduce you or something!" she shot back at me.

I gulped and laughed nervously. "Why would you want to do that to an old man like me?"

"Oh, come on, you are not that old! I must admit, I have a thing for older men. You have so much more to offer a woman - experience, maturity. I think older men are very sexy."

I must have had a deer caught in the head lights look on my face because Erica laughed and stood up. "There, I said it. Yes, I find older men sexy but how do you feel about younger women?" As she said this, she twirled around to give me a look at her body. "I know Bob likes to look at me and I have noticed that you do too. Don't think I have not seen the looks you give me when you think I am not looking. To be honest, it flatters me 'cause you look pretty good yourself."

I could see that her nipples were now showing through the tight fitting tank top.

"I bet you wonder what I look like under my clothes, don't you?"

I felt my face flush with embarrassment. It was if she was reading my mind.

"Ah-ha! You do, don't you? Don't be shy, I love that you do. In fact, I think you should see for yourself."

With that, she began to peel up her tank top, pulling it over her head and letting it drop to the floor. I watched in awe as she exposed her firm, full breasts to me. They looked perfect, dark pink nipples standing firm and hard. Next, she began to slip down her skirt, pulling it over her hips and down her tanned legs. It dropped around her ankles and I could see she was now wearing only a pair of yellow bikini style panties. She must have been really turned on I thought as I could also see a darker patch of fabric where her pubis pushed against the material. Man, she was wet!

"What do you think?" she cooed.

I gulped but could not answer her.

ParisBelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisBelleTS

She moved towards my chair, a wicked smile on her face. She knelt down in front of me and pushed my legs apart. Leaning in, she unbuttoned my shorts and opened them up. Next, she pulled down my under ware to expose my throbbing cock.

"MMMM," she purred. I could feel her warm breath on my shaft as her head moved closer. My cock was oozing pre-cum juice by now and the thick vein pulsed along its length. Her tongue darted out and I felt it glide the length of my cock, shooting a tremor through my body. She saw me react and giggled before doing it again. Her warm hand wrapped around my shaft and she pulled it towards her head. Her mouth opened and her tongue came out to lick the tip clean of juice. She swallowed appreciatively before taking the head between her lips.

It was incredible to feel her warm lips on my cock, her tongue whipping out to lick it too. She began to suck it, her hazel eyes wide and watching me. Her hand slowly pumped my shaft too and I began to gasp. Oh shit! I could feel myself begin to build and she had hardly begun, I was so excited. She must have sensed it too as she sucked harder and deeper, pumping her hand faster. Moments later, I felt my cream spurting from my cock and into her waiting mouth. I could hear here swallow noisily, gulping as wad after wad of my thick seed shot into her. She clung on until I was spent and sat panting on the chair. She let my glistening cock slip from between her lips.

"MMM, I wondered how you would taste. Boy, that was so good and so much too! Your Joan must not be putting out for you huh?"

She stood up, reached down for my hands and pulled me up. She then sat in the chair and pulled her legs up in the air. She began to slide her panties down her legs and kicked them off. I gazed at her beautifully trimmed pussy, swollen lips nestling in a perfect triangle of soft, light brown hair. She hooked her legs up over the arms of the chair and opened them wide for me to see.

"I hope you're thirsty because this well is overflowing," she purred to me.

I knelt down between her legs and leaned in over her body. I reached her lips with mine and we kissed for the first time. It was so different from what I had been used to. The passion with which my tongue was received was intense, to say the least. She pulled me into her mouth and we kissed wildly. I slid my hands up to her breasts and took one in each hand, amazed at the firmness of them. Her nipples were like bullets now and I tweaked then and pinched them playfully, hearing her groan as I did.

I broke the kiss and felt her hands on my head pushing me down. I moved down her body, stopping to suck her breasts briefly as I knew she was in need of more attention below. My head moved over her smooth tummy and down to her triangle of hair. Her aroma was strong, mixed in with the soft smell of lemon shower gel. As I got closer and could smell her full pussy, I felt my cock begin to stiffen again. My nose nuzzled against her soft curls before my tongue sank into her pussy. I heard her gasp as I entered her, pushing her lips apart as I located her clit. She was soaking wet now and she smelt divine. I began to lap at her clit and I felt her body begin to move. Her hands were now on the back of my head as she pushed me against her mound. I parted her lips with my fingers and steadily worked her clit. Faster and faster I licked and her body moved with me, all the while keeping my head pressed against her. Her juices were flowing fast now and I could hear her panting harder and harder.

"Oh God, O God! Yes that's it, oh yeah baby. Fuck yes!!" she screamed out as her body went rigid, forcing my head tight to her. A deluge of juice flowed from her and I swallowed it down as fast as I could, finding it hard to breathe. She tasted so good, sweet yet salty and a little bitter but oh so good.

Finally, she let my head go and she relaxed back into the chair. I looked up at her and she had a very content look on her face.

By now, I had become hard again and that fact was not lost on her. She smiled at me and stood up, pushing me down onto the sofa behind me. When I landed, she climbed up onto the sofa too so she was standing over me. She began to lower herself down towards me, squatting effortlessly until she was squatting over my groin. She then reached down to take my stiffened cock in her hand. She then lowered herself more while she held my cock upright. I watched her lower herself onto my cock. She engulfed my full length and I could feel her ass cheeks on my legs before the full weight of her body landed on them. She was so warm and soft and her pussy was oh so wet. Despite having had a couple of kids, she was pretty tight too.

I reached out to pull her a little closer and took hold of each breast. She closed her eyes and sighed before she began to ride me. As I tweaked her nipples, she slowly rode me. She seemed lost in a world of her own, eyes shut, head back but riding me faster and faster. I heard her begin to groan and she began to squeeze my cock with her pussy muscles. Each time she rose up gave me a chance to glance at my cock - it was glistening with her wetness and I found it so erotic to see it disappear back inside her. Faster and faster she rode me, bouncing up and down on my cock, using it as her own private fuck tool. Who was I to complain?

By now she was groaning louder and louder. Air exploded out of her each time she sank onto my cock. I was barely hanging on myself, trying to steady her with my hands but I knew I only had a few more moments left before I came again.

With a final scream, she came. Her whole body shook and trembled as over and over again I felt her pussy contract around me. Moments later, I felt my cock enlarge even more and then I exploded deep inside her writhing pussy. This made her scream again as she felt me release inside her. She rode me again and again as I pumped more seed into her greedy hole.

She finally ground to a halt and collapsed against me, her chest heaving as she caught her breath. Her skin was hot and damp. When she had calmed down, she rose up, letting my cock slip from her. She climbed off the sofa and reached for some kleenex to catch the wad of cum that had begun to ooze from her.

"Oh fuck, Jim, I really needed that. I am glad to see you know how to show a girl a good fucking. I hate to do this to you but I really have to get ready to pick the kids up from school. I hope maybe we can do this again sometime. What do you think?" she asked.

I mumbled that I would love that but also felt a huge pang of guilt run through me as I realized what we had just done and was not so sure about it being a good idea after all. I guess we will have to see how things work out...

Published 
Written by eroticstoryteller69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments