Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: The Diva

"Sometimes A Bitch Needs To Eat Humble Cock"

6
0 Comments 0
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Dalia was this sexy brown girl who worked part-time at the TV station while she struggled as an actress. Her looks would stop any man and some women to take a second look. I met her at a station-sponsored event, but we didn't hit it off until weeks later. Thing was, I didn't realize we did!

We were working on the same weekly sports show where she would be live on-location just to look hot. I would be back at headquarters working from there. The company pissed a lot of money into it so all hands were on-deck, including mine. As we kept meeting, we'd have a conversation. Dalia had an incredible smile and would flash it my way. I couldn't help but notice. Problem was, I knew right away she would be a handful. She was self-indulgent and the whole universe surrounded around her.

However, she was sexy. I wasn't going to let some personal issues get in the way of some tight pussy. A red-blooded Canadian male would jump at the chance of banging a 20-year old, tight-bodied woman. I was still in my mid-20's and the window for popping young pussy was closing.

One night during the week I finished work late and had the next day off since this new project had me in on Saturdays. Dalia, who asked for my number just a week earlier, sent me a text asking what I was up to.

"Just heading home. Nothing much going on. What about u?"

"Going dancing with my roommate. Wanna join us?"

"Sure!"

I met her at this lounge and we danced the night away. She got us in without being touched. She was connected to the DJ, the owner, the manager, the security guy, the bartenders with the big titties, you name it. She didn't have to pay for a drink all night. Still not sure how or why, but I chose to be ignorant this time around.

I also noticed she could dance. This wasn't just some hoe that could shake her booty; she had moves. She confessed she danced growing up. I tried to keep up but I simply had nothing. I was stone cold sober and felt awkward trying to burn up the dance floor. I spent more time talking to Dalia's roommate while she danced it up. She was the center of our attention, and she could have gone home with any guy that night. In the end, I drove her and her roommate home.

Her roommate went to bed, leaving Dalia and I to hang out. We had a coffee and just talked about previous failed relationships. She initiated the conversation, almost to suggest she was interested in me. I picked up on her little hints and played them to my advantage. I had her arm around her on the couch while we reminisced about past experiences. Her hand laid on my thigh, we looked at one another and I went in for the kiss. I hadn't moved halfway and she was leaning right in. We locked lips, and she was a really good kisser with a soft, yet aggressive tongue.

"Dean, let's go somewhere quieter."

She took my hand a lead me to her bedroom. We went on the bed and started kissing. It was innocent at-first, until she pulled her t-shirt off. I decided I would take her bra off to see how she'd react. With one snap of the fingers I unsnapped her bra, and she immediately took it off.

"It's your turn Dean, take your shirt off."

My shirt was off quickly, and she immediately felt up my chest and back with her hands. I went down to kiss and suck on her perfect C-cup breasts.

"You're amazing Dalia. You should be a model."

"I used to. I do part-time modeling. Here, let me show you."

Oh fuck!!! What have I done!? My dick is rock hard and now I have to see pics of her when she was 16!? This can't be good!

She showed me pics from her late teenage years up until that point in-time. My cock was raging inside my pants. She kept talking about herself and went on and on and on. Finally I took my hand to turn her face toward me, and I went back to kissing her lips. She proceeded to close her modelling portfolio so we could jump right back to where we left off.

I grabbed the zipper on her short jean shorts and pulled them down. To this day I could not believe she wore jean shorts in late-February in Canada.

NicolPot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolPot

It was clear she was insane. It was also clear by my fingers her pussy was soaking wet.

"Damn girl you're really wet!"

"I was wet at the bar when I grinded up on you."

I needed to free my willy so I unzipped my khakis immediately. Before I pulled them right off I pulled out my only condom from my pocket. I didn't carry a second one even though I said I would.

Dalia wasn't stopping me from doing what I wanted. The moment I entered her, she let out a huge moan while she dug her long fingernails into my back. I was on-top of her and I started slowly and picked up the pace with my pumping of her insides. She was very tight.

"Yes keep fucking me, don't stop."

Although I quickened the pace inside her vagina, I didn't want her roommate to wake up - unless she was willing to join in. Dalia tried to stay quiet, as did I. Eventually I just said fuck it, I am pounding her. I made her bed shake with some serious thrusting of my hard cock inside her. The way she squeezed her eyes closed while she screamed in delight was a wonderful sight. When she was close to cuming she grabbed hold of my hands. She wanted to make it more deep and passionate than it actually was. This was a total hookup, no feelings involved. She screamed quietly, but the shaking of her body told me she was climaxing very hard.

"I haven't come in months."

I guess she ran out of batteries or has hibernated for too long.

I let her ride me on-top so I could get a great look at her super-tight body. Clearly with her modelling and acting she had to always keep her body in great shape. I had a good body but hers was ridiculous. I knew if I came on her stomach my semen would bounce into my eye.

She loved to move her ass around while her pussy was filled with my cock. She moved extremely well while she rode me. This was a dancer with what seemed to be double-jointed hips. She may have fucked me the best while on-top. I squeezed her ass while she fucked me, and she loved it.

"Yes squeeze harder!"

She came again and squeezed my pecs so hard I thought my breasts would be purple the rest of the week. She also had long nails which also hurt me a little. I didn't want her to stop so I let her ride me until she asked for a switch - which seemed like forever.

I was back on-top, pounding away. This time we were kissing and touching tongues nearly 100% of the time I was on-top the second time. Although I could never connect with her on a personal level, we were absolutely locked-in during our sexy time. But when I nibbled on her ear and neck, this put her over the edge once again.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!"

She was squeezing my ass, pushing me deep inside her during her orgasm. I couldn't take it anymore, and I unloaded ropes of semen inside my condom. Streams of cum exploded out of my cock like rocket launchers. She could feel my orgasm while I was still inside her. When I was done I went to the washroom to throw my condom out.

"I kinda wish I could have felt your cum inside me. Maybe next time."

We cuddled in the middle of her bed. I wasn't sure I was going to bang her without a condom, however I was confident we were going to fuck again.

Unfortunately, that second round never materialized.

A co-worker and confidant, Mark, came into my studio less than a week later to confess something.

"Dude I gotta tell you what happened to me. You're not going to believe it."

"What's up?"

"You know Dalia, that hot brown chick, she came to my place last night and blew me. Best head I've ever had."

"Mark, I believe you. Well done buddy!" I said with a smile on my face.

And goodbye Dalia. About a month later she was caught doing cocaine at one of the events and was fired. I guess if there's something to do with blow, she is in. I suppose I can say I've fucked a model and actress. However, the next one and I wound up doing some acting of our own that was Oscar-worthy.
Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors