Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Another Night

"It was just another night of fun!"

6
3 Comments 3
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It was just another night, sitting at home with my husband. I was talking to a man on my favorite app about whether or not I was actually a nymphomaniac, not that it really mattered if I was or not. I have learned that most men love a woman that is crazy about sex, no matter what title she goes by.

In the progress of our conversation he told me that it had been well over a year since he’d had sex of any kind. My first thought was that this was my kind of man. I mean he had to be horny as hell and of course, me being the kind of woman that I am, I offered to help him out with that problem.

After exchanging photos and deciding upon a meeting place, I prepared for my trip to our designated meeting place, a lake about ten minutes from my home. I had met other men here on occasion and I liked it because it was public, but dark and just private enough that we probably would not get caught. No one would be around so late at night, after all it was close to midnight.

I showed up first. I needed to be certain that no one was indeed around. I parked my pickup in the darkest part of the parking lot and let him know I was there. I lit a cigarette and waited for my newest conquest to arrive.

About twenty minutes later I saw a vehicle driving up the road and then pulling into the spot beside me. He got out of his vehicle and walked up to my window. He was a good looking man. About 5 foot 8 inches, making him shorter than my almost 6 feet. I motioned him around, telling him to get in. I wasted no time reaching across the space that separated us as I kissed him.

His lips were soft and pliant, he gasped in surprise. His gasp gave me the perfect opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth. As I flicked my tongue against his, I felt him relax and return the kiss. His hand slipped behind my back, pressing me firmly against his chest. My hands made their way into his hair, loving the feel of it against my skin.

When we broke apart to catch our breath, I sat back a bit and smiled. “I’m Tiffany by the way.”

He looked at me, eyes glazed with passion, “I’m Cole.”

With pleasantries out of the way, I moved in for another kiss and he eagerly met me half way. I slid my hand down his chest to the very obvious bulge in his pants. I stroked him through the material, making him moan. While my hands were busy exploring, his hands had made their way to the hem of my T-shirt and he was caressing the skin above my hip.

He had told me that he had never done anything like this before, so I took the initiative and pulled my shirt over my head, tossing it into the backseat. Before the shirt was even completely over my head, his hands were on my breasts, his mouth following as he reached out to kiss each one. He then sucked one nipple into his mouth, grazing it with his teeth, before moving to the other. My back arched and my hands found their way back into his hair, pulling him closer to me.

LilliMoooLi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilliMoooLi



I needed him and did not want to wait for him to make the necessary moves before burying himself firmly in my heat. So, I moved my hands to the waistband of the sweat pants he was wearing and pushed them over his hips and down his thighs, barring him from the waist down.

His hard length sprang free and I wrapped my hand around him, using the pre-cum that had gathered at the tip to moisten my hand. I bent over and licked up the drop that was forming there. I moaned at the salty taste before I took him into my mouth the rest of the way. I felt him hit the back of my throat. As I sucked his cock further into my throat, I moaned. The vibrations of my moan caused him to throw his head back and moan as I continued to suck him.

I sat back looking him in the eye as I moved to straddle his waist. I wrapped my hand around him and stroked my wet slit. Never taking my eyes from his, I gently and slowly lowered myself onto his hard length. He was thick and stretched my pussy, filling me to the point that it was almost painful. I moaned, placing my hands on his shoulders to steady myself as I buried the last of his length in my wet heat.

I stilled, giving myself time to adjust. He reached out and ran his hand over my breasts. Slightly pinching my nipples, one at a time. I arched my back, bringing myself closer to him. I started to move, riding his length as he took my left nipple into his mouth.

When he switched his mouth to my right nipple and took it between his teeth, I moaned, moving faster. He grabbed my hips, thrusting up to meet me. I leaned back against the dash, my back arching as I did so. I reached down with one hand and found my clit. I started to stroke it, gently at first, then harder. Pushing myself closer to the edge of my orgasm as I heard him moan.

I felt his cock grow bigger, forcing me to expand around him as he began to cum. The stretching of my pussy combined with my finger stroking my clit, sent me over the edge.

I moaned loudly, “Oh, fuck! I’m cumming.”

We sat there a few moments enjoying the feel of our orgasmic high. I moved closer to him and kissed him before moving back to my seat. I pulled my skirt back down, covering my ass. I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head as he pulled his pants back up. With both of us dressed, he reached over and kissed me.

“Thank you!” he said, as he kissed me one last time.

I broke the kiss, smiling gently at him. “No need to thank me.”

He turned and opened the door and stepped out into the cold. As he walked around the hood of my truck, I lit a cigarette and picked up the phone. I called my husband and let him know I was headed home. I waved as he got into his vehicle.

It was a wonderful night and he was a worthy conquest indeed.

Published 
Written by Tiff_69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments