Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

House Fucking Part 2- New Listings

"Lusting after my hot realtor"

7
2 Comments 2
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
House Fucking- Part 2- New Listings

Dedicated to someone I am incredibly smitten with at the moment.

Two days later, Hong called informing me of new home listings in my desired neighborhood. After that wonderful showing the first time, how could I not want to see more? I agreed to meet him at his realty office so we could make some new (home) discoveries.

It took every bit of restraint on my part not to unzip his pants and suck his cock in the car as he programmed his GPS for the first property address. He looked very sexy in his beige pants and tan colored short sleeve shirt. He put on his sunglasses and started the car. My throbbing clit was now demanding attention as the mere sound of his voice sent me on an adrenaline rush that I’d never felt before.

When we arrived at the first property, he announced himself as he unlocked the door. I took this as the perfect opportunity to secretly study his hot body. My need for his amazing sexual talents was growing by the second, as I’d been mentally reliving the first time we met.

Hong stepped into the hallway, “Realtor!” he announced as I followed close behind him. The property was occupied, but thankfully, the homeowners were not in.

I followed him to the small, cluttered living room. It wasn’t very well kept, and had a bit of a stale odor, but I didn’t care too much.

“This is the living area,” he said trying to find the words to elaborate.

“It looks lived in,” I said with a slight smile on my face. Realizing there wasn’t more to say, or at least nothing complimentary, he nodded his head.

“Let’s go the kitchen,” he said with a smile.

“Yes, we had a lot of success there,” I replied as I licked my lips.

He blushed as he wrote something on the file folder he was carrying.

“As you can see, this is an eat-in kitchen,” he said as he swallowed hard, his face turning a bit redder.

And boy could he eat , my swollen, throbbing clit reminded me.

“This property is a two story. The Master bedroom and adjoining bath is upstairs, let us see.”

Bedroom- just the word I wanted to hear my dirty mind interjected.

He led me upstairs to the beautiful, large Master bedroom. The room was painted in a light blue color and had a warm, floral scent.

“This room, it has many purposes,” he said.

I nodded in interest.

“Of course, you can sleep here or read a book- you can put a recliner chair next to the large window that overlooks the pool. Or you can listen to music or watch TV,” he said.

“We can fuck here too,” I suggested.

He smiled.

“Yes, that too is an option to take,” he replied with a mischievous grin.

“Let’s take the option,” I said as I playfully pushed him on the bed.

Hong clearly had no objections to my idea as he pulled me down on top of him. Immediately, I unzipped his pants, releasing the cock I’ve been craving for days. Wasting no time, I sucked him with insatiable desire.

“Don’t you want to see the rest of the house?” he asked out of obligation.

“Only if we could fuck in every room,” I replied as I circled the tip of his dick with my tongue.

Hong smiled as he looked up at the ceiling, enjoying the attention I was giving his manhood. I wanted his cock nice and hard. I wanted to feel him deep inside my mouth, pussy and ass. I slid my hand between his legs and messaged his balls while the tip of my fingers caressed his inner thighs.

QueenieSassyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenieSassyTS



He tossed the file folder to the side of the bed and pulled off his shirt and undershirt. I loved his hairless chest and smooth skin. He was the contrast of sexual perfection-smooth skin and hard, throbbing cock. He was the object of my debauchery. My sexual need for him was overwhelming.

I held his dick between the palms of my hands, stroking his shaft up and down. Hong moaned as he watched me. His breathing was getting heavier.

“Don’t stop now,” he said jokingly.

“I don’t intend to stop,” I replied as I pressed my lips against the mushroom tip of his cock and quickly flicked it with my tongue.

“So, you will make an offer for this?” he said, trying to salvage some professionalism. We both knew that the property was a million miles away from our minds.

“What offer will you take?” I asked, teasing him back.

“I will take your pussy,” he said as he stroked the outside of my thigh.

“You don’t need to ask twice,” I said.

Slowly, I got up, undid my skirt and dropped my panties. He smiled as he slid his fingers between my legs, but I had other plans.

Without hesitation, I straddled his cock and put it inside my hot, wet pussy. I needed to have him deep inside me and that’s exactly how I got it. There we were, fucking on somebody’s bed and didn’t give two shits about the consequences.

Life was perfect.

“I will put in some incentives if we can negotiate for some tits,” he said barely getting the words out, but his impish smile was melting me even more.

“If tits are what you want…” I said as I smiled and pulled off my top and bra.

“Ah yes, very good incentives. I think we can arrange for a quick closing,” he teased as he squeezed my tits and pinched my nipples.

“Or a quick coming,” I replied as I tightened my pussy, slowly fucking the shaft.

“Give it to me Hong! Give it to me!” I panted as I bounced up and down on his cock. My clit felt as if it was ready to explode from the arousal.

He reached up and squeezed my tits and pinched them hard enough for me to gasp. He kept me on the indescribable line between pleasure and pain.

I enjoyed the sensation of our bodies joined together in a state of untamed lust as I watched his cock disappear in my pussy. I bounced up and down on his hardness as I clenched my pussy lips tighter. His body felt so good, so sensual, as if we were made to fuck each other.

Hong licked his finger and slid it between my legs. He rubbed my already sensitive clit as I rode his cock faster. For a moment, time stood still as the two of us fucked in the stranger’s bedroom. My body tingled in pleasure as my thighs quivered from the sexual buildup.

“Oh yes, Oh yes!” I moaned as Hong thrusted his cock inside me. I knew I was going to cum quickly. My arousal had ben growing from the second I heard his voice and my body needed the release. As we continued to fuck, he slapped my ass and I gasped from the feeling.

Hong closed his eyes tightly and grabbed my hips. Seconds later, I felt him release his orgasm inside me, his cum coating my already wet pussy.

“Mmmm, yes Hong! Yes!!” I exclaimed as our sexual juices mixed together inside me. I pressed against his body a few more times before lying down next to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

“So, you want to make an offer?” he asked as he delicately circled my nipple with his fingertip.

“Yeah, let’s do it again!” I said.

“That works for me!” he replied as he stroked my hair.

I can’t wait to see the next batch of listings!

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments