Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

FLIGHT 19 - Julia takes the Beep Test

"After her solo orgasm, Peter edges her with a little help"

9
6 Comments 6
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Julia really thought about ignoring Peter and just lay there still recovering from her orgasm. A second round of knocking and the sound of Peter calling her name, dragged Julia out of bed via the chair, so she could pick up her robe, and slide to the door.

She was still uncertain but when she looked through the little peephole and saw Peter, she decided that she needed a cock and it was going to be his. She opened the door and in he came. He looked immaculate in his suit with his dark hair swept back. In his hand were two champagne glasses and a bottle.

“Julia, I am so sorry for being late. I got into a conversation with Christine, that new Kiwi stewardess with the tattoos. She’s interesting actually. Played women’s rugby in New Zealand but wanted to see the world. She’s nice and very good from what I hear.”

Julia couldn’t give a shit about some Kiwi. All she wanted was Peter and his body. She lay back on her bed propped up on one elbow as Peter poured a couple of glasses and came to sit beside her. He leaned over and kissed her lips softly and then moved to her neck. Julia shivered under his touch and instinctively reached and pulled him closer.

“Julia you are so very beautiful and I have to say, I love watching you walk. You have the best bottom in the whole airline,” said Peter, in that voice that melted her pussy. With that, he stood up and slowly began to remove his clothes. Julia couldn’t help but stare as he revealed his body.

To her surprise and excitement, he obviously worked out quite a lot. His body was well defined without being like a gym monkeys. This was going to be good. He undid the belt of his trousers and slid them off with his pants. He was already semi-erect, uncut and without too much hair.

Julia felt the stirrings in her pussy as he walked over, sat beside her and opened her robe before kissing down between her breasts and over her stomach and then kissing all the way back up to her lips. He looked at her, staring deeply into her brown eyes and then stood up and fetched the tie out of his pocket, slid the belt from Julia’s robe and started to tie her wrists to the bed.

Julia wanted to protest but decided not to as he gently tied her wrists. She was transfixed and had been from the moment he walked in. “I hope you don’t mind Julia. I was hoping that you might like this.” God, that voice thought Julia as she watched Peter walk over to her case and fish out some stockings.

He walked back, spread Julia’s legs and tied each ankle to the bed. “Oh Julia,” he said. “Why is your pussy so wet? Have you been playing with yourself, you naughty girl?” Julia was helpless. She was spread out on the bed, her robe open at the mercy of a pilot who had a great body, a voice to die for and a beautiful uncut cock.

Peter went and sat by her on the bed and just started to kiss her lips, her neck, and her shoulders. He ran his fingertips all over her body and each time he grazed Julia’s nipples, she felt a shock run through her body. He certainly knew what he was doing. She felt his lips move under her chin and start to kiss the top of her chest as his fingers continued a dance across her body, taking in every inch of her skin.

Fuck it felt good. His mouth moved to her left breast and kissed it softly and then over to her right breast. It seemed like he was avoiding her nipples but it still felt good. Julia felt his mouth move down her body, planting kisses on her stomach as he moved lower and lower.

She felt his lips getting so close to her pussy but then move down her right thigh and then over to her left one and up over her hip, her lower stomach and all the way back to her breasts and then her mouth. Suddenly Peter stood up and reached over for the iPhone lying on the bedside table.

“Do you mind? he said, as he picked it up and started tapping the screen. Oh, shit. He's going to find what I was listening to. Instead, he just pulled out the headphones and put it back on the table and resumed his kissing and touching of Julia’s naked and bound body.

He was driving her crazy by avoiding all her hot zones. No clit, no nipples, just everywhere else and the ties made her even crazier. Then he stopped, the bastard. He leaned over to the iPhone, pressed the screen and resumed his teasing.

CaroliClarensne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroliClarensne

This time his mouth went straight to her nipples, alternating between each in quick succession as his right hand made its way to the inside of her right thigh and then brushed her pussy.

“Oh fuck,” Julia groaned, as at last there was some relief from the teasing. Peter’s hand continued to graze Julia’s pussy as she squirmed and strained against the ties around her ankles and wrists. His mouth continued to lick, suck and flick against her nipples and she could feel her juices beginning to leak from her throbbing pussy.

Then a BEEP came from the iPhone and he stopped. What the fuck. Julia couldn’t believe it and started thrashing on the bed. “Don’t stop, please don’t stop. Jesus, Jesus,” she whimpered.

After about 30 seconds another ‘BEEP’ and Peter resumed his kissing and touching. This time it was more deliberate as Julia felt his fingers run up and down her pussy lips and start to gently and very slowly rub her clit. Julia was on the verge of losing all control when ‘BEEP’ and Peter stopped.

"Oh fuck,” cried Julia as Peter stopped all contact with her body and moved to lie down between her legs. She saw him look up her body and smile. What a bastard. Julia was a bit of a mess now since all she could feel was Peter breathing on her pussy.

‘BEEP’ and then Julia felt Peter suck her clit and start to lick it up and down and round and round. This was driving her crazy. Every lick, suck and flick of her clit was bringing her closer and close to orgasm. He sped up, he slowed down, sped up and slowed down.

Then just as she felt her orgasm beginning, ‘BEEP’ and he stopped dead. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,” groaned Julia as her orgasm subsided leaving her on the edge of the highest cliff. Then suddenly she heard ‘BEEP’. The timing was getting shorter now and Peter resumed his mauling of Julia’s swollen pussy, this time adding a finger to her pleasure.

It slid slowly in and out as his tongue continued to work its magic. ‘BEEP’. Nothing. Julia was squirming against her ties and whimpering. Her juices soaking the sheet. Then quickly, another ‘BEEP’ and the pleasure flooded back into her. Here it comes she thought and urged Peter not to stop. ‘BEEP’.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck please,” she begged as Peter pulled away from her pussy. ‘BEEP’. Oh yes, fuck this time. ‘BEEP’. “Fuck you, Peter,” screamed Julia as that sound pulled her back from the edge. This time Peter got up and went to the bedside table. He picked up the iPhone, tapped the screen and put it down.

He moved back between her legs and knelt before her, his uncut cock standing proud. She felt his hands grab her hips and then the head of his cock open her and slide so deep into her she almost came on the spot. He started to grind as her clit slowly and it was only a matter of seconds before she felt her orgasm rising like a hurricane.

And when he started to slowly fuck her, it exploded throughout her whole body. She shook, she doubled up as much as she could, as wave after wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her body. “Oooooooohhhhh fuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk,” she cried as it just kept coming, Peter continuing to fuck her, never stopping.

As she slumped back, Peter just continued to fuck her with long strokes, hard and deliberate, hitting her clit every time he went deep. It started again. The second orgasm flooded through her body and Peter kept pounding away. This time she was like a rag doll being thrown across the bed as her orgasm took her completely.

Peter now increased his speed and fucked her harder and faster. It wasn’t long before she saw his face change and knew he was about to come. His eyes rolled back in their sockets as he slammed into her and came, flooding her pussy. As she felt his cum hit, her third orgasm rattled through her leaving her semi-unconscious.

Some time later she was aware of Peter kissing her and muttering something about getting a new phone because the timing was all off before he walked out of the room and she fell into a deep sleep. Sometime around 7.00pm, she awoke, quickly showered and dived downstairs for breakfast still feeling the ‘Peter Effect’.

As she grabbed some breakfast- muesli, orange juice, coffee and bread - Christine, the Kiwi, came up beside her, poked her, winked and said “Good morning Julia, hope you had a good night. BEEP BEEP."

 

Published 
Written by Edward36
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments