Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sister's Benefaction Through Shared Grief - Pt 1

"Gina helps her sister cope with the loss of her husband, by offering her boyfriend's assistance."

8
4 Comments 4
9.5k Views 9.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
She listened to the chimes of the doorbell echo in the hall for a second time. 'Maybe he's still asleep?' she thought to herself as she stood there. Usually her sister was home on Fridays, but only her sister's boyfriend's car was in the driveway. She waited patiently because she wanted to leave a magazine for her sister that had an interesting article on coping with the death of a spouse.

She watched her sister Gina go through such a death, and was amazed at how well she handled it. Experiencing it for herself now, she turned to her sister for comfort, and had hoped to get her sister's opinion on what the article talked about.

Ringing the doorbell for a third time, she began to wonder why her sister didn't tell her that she wasn't going to be home. Almost ready to just leave it in the mail box, she heard a man's voice call out, “One minute!”

The figure of Gina's boyfriend rounded the corner in hurried shuffle. As he got closer, she blushed as she saw that he was wet, holding a bath towel around his waist.

“Have you been out here long? I just heard the doorbell. I was in the shower,” he inquired as he looked through the cracked door.

“Oh, no. I-uh-just wanted to leave this for Gina, but didn't want to leave it in the mailbox. I can do that though. I don't want to impose.”

“No, that's okay. I'll take it. She didn't tell you she was working today huh?”

“She didn't, no.”

“Okay. I think it's every other Friday now, that she'll be working. Someone at work has something, that needed them to switch days. Something to that affect. Want to come in? I just gotta throw on some clothes,” he said with a chuckle.

“No, no. I'm okay. You're, um, yeah. Just let her know that I dropped by to give her that. I would just really appreciate her opinion on an article in there. She'll find it.”

“Okay. How are you? You look like you've finally had some sleep.”

“Yes. Thankfully. I've had to sleep in the guestroom. Still too.. You know.”

“I can't even imagine. Totally understandable. Are you sure? I feel bad that she forgot to tell you. Maybe I can be an ear for you?”

“That's okay, but thank you. Just have her call me when she's home, if you wouldn't mind.”

“Not at all! Sorry I kept you waiting. I just got back from my jog.”

“Don't worry about it. Take care, Dave!”

“You too, Brenda!”

As she got back in her car with a little smirk on her face. She flicked her eye brows up and bit her lip, thinking about Dave's upper body. Brenda still couldn't understand how her sister could date a man twenty years her junior, but now understood why she was attracted to him.

Dave is a handsome man. He had dark hair and dark eyes, with a toned, masculine structure. This was the first time she saw just how fit he was. 'Very nice!' she thought to herself as she started her car, and drove away.

The following Friday, she was sitting with Gina in her kitchen. They were discussing the article, and Gina began pointing out a few things that she felt were key points, when Dave got back from his jog. He entered the kitchen, walked up to Gina, and gave her a welcoming kiss.

Brenda watched him walk over, and then over to the fridge for a drink. He was in this form-fitting, lycra jogging outfit that clung to everything on him. His manly scent of fresh sweat caught her nose, and it pleased her.

She looked at the definition of his back muscles, and how it gracefully met his backside. The bulging of his leg muscles, and how he didn't have any hair on his legs. That part was intriguing to her, as her mind questioned if he was hairless all over.

“How are you Brenda?”

“Hi Dave! It's a day by day process. Some better than others.”

“Indeed, it is. Everything is going to be alright. He would want that for you.”

“Thank you, Dave. You're a sweetheart! I know he would want me to be happy, but it's not easy when he was so much of my happiness.”

“Of course. It's still fresh. I'd like to say that you're both strong women! Couldn't imagine going through that kind of loss.”

“Honey, thank you! You may need a shower though.”

“Okay, dear. I'll be out in a bit!”

With that, Dave made his exit. Gina waited a minute before she spoke, then turned to her sister.

“I swear to god! That man in that outfit! Why does he wear it? He says it's for comfort, but I think he just likes to show-off.” Gina said quietly.

“It is rather...”

“Revealing? Uh, yeah.”

“Does it bother you? I mean...”

“It did at first. When he first moved in and started jogging around here, a few of my neighbors asked me about him with that look, you know?”

“I can imagine.”

“Then, it kind of turned me on. Like, 'He's mine. Go ahead and look!'” Gina laughed.

“Yes, well, I can certainly see the attraction side of it now.”

“And he's a good man, Brenda. That's what sold me. At first, it was strictly fun, but he's a different breed. Worships me practically, with a big heart.”

“Well, I don't see anything wrong with that, him, that outfit, or how happy he makes you. He's a desirable man, and you're very lucky Gina! To have found that a second time, it keeps me hopeful.”

“I count my blessings, but I think you've got a little crush going on here,” Gina said with a laugh.

“Oh stop it! I just looked a little. I'm very happy for you. Honestly.”

“No, no, no. The first time I saw him in that, I didn't just look a little. Neither did my neighbors. You've got a thing for Dave now, don't you?”

“Gina. He's yours. When have you known me to be disrespectful? Besides, I'm fifty-five. My kids are a little younger than him. I get it now, why you are with him, but it's not my thing.”

“Brenda. It's okay. You need a little distraction. Hold on. Dave!”

“What are you doing?” Brenda asked nervously.

“Ya?!” Dave responded from another room.

“Have you been in the shower yet?”

“Nope! Being lazy!”

“Would you mind coming here for a minute?”

“Stop it! What are you doing Gina?”

“Coming!” Dave assured her.

“Just take a look. Enjoy yourself!”

“Hey Dave. Could you grab the water and poor us another cup?” Gina asked as she motioned for him to give her a kiss.

“Certainly dear!” Dave said as he bent over to kiss her.

“Thanks love,” Gina said as her hand slid over his butt as he turned to walk away.

Gina smiled and winked at Brenda, as she watched him walk over to the fridge.

Hannyrousse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hannyrousse1

She looked back at her sister with a look of nervousness, and a little smile. Dave closed the fridge door, and turned to walk back towards them.

Brenda looked over his chest again. Examining how the material clung to the ripples of his abs, and that “V” shape that led below. She shot her sister a quick glance as he got closer, and Gina winked in approval. He filled up Gina's cup first, then turned to Brenda. He leaned over to grab her cup, as her eyes followed that “V” down, to a prominent bulge between his thighs. Brenda looked up at him and smiled, as he placed her cup back down on the table, and her eyes took another quick look.

“Uh-hm. Thank you, Dave. That's more than plenty,” Brenda said. Quickly putting her hand on her face, which made Gina chuckle.

“Thank you dear. Would you mind quickly changing that light bulb on the chandelier? It's a little dark in here.”

“Sure thing!”

“Damn,” Brenda whispered to Gina as Dave grabbed a light bulb and returned.

Standing in between the two, Dave reached up and started changing the light bulb. Gina watched Brenda's eye dart all over him, before they rested at eye level, exactly where Dave's waist was. Her face went blank as her gaze drifted just a little south. Innately, her head tilted just a little bit, as she closely examined what detail she could. She could see the rim at the end of a rather lengthy shaft, and the indent towards the tip. As she saw that, she choked on the water she was sipping, and spit it onto Dave.

“Are you okay, Brenda?” Gina asked smirking.

“Do I smell that bad?” Dave joked.

“Sorry, I'm okay. My gosh. Forgot how to swallow apparently. And you don't smell at all Dave. I think Gina was just teasing you,” Brenda said, which made Gina crack up into hysterics.

“That's okay. Happens to all of us from time to time.”

“Yes it does, dear,” Gina said as she pulled Dave next to her.

Gina wrapped her arm around his waist, until her hand reached the front of his thigh. She made small talk as she rubbed his thigh, slowly inching closer to his pelvic. She began talking about a movie they had seen recently, and started talking about the scene where the main characters had sex for the first time.

“It was pretty hot for an R-rated movie. I think Dave enjoyed seeing her breasts more than any other part of the movie,” Gina joked.

“I think they did that for the men, like myself, who would inevitably be dragged to see that movie," Dave defended himself.

“I think so,” Gina agreed.

Brenda was only half listening, as her eyes were watching a scene of their own. Gina had been rubbing very close inside his thigh, and her mention of the breasts created a mild growth in his suit. Brenda cleared her throat, and excused herself from the table to use the restroom.

As she left, Gina's hand went right to Dave's cock. She stood up and kissed him, as she started to stroke him. The talk of the love scene got both of them hot, and they passionately kissed and fondled each other. Gina had negotiated Dave's erection to stand straight up in his one-piece lycra suit, and had placed his hand on her breast. They heard Brenda making her way back to the kitchen, and Gina quickly sat back down, leaving Dave at full attention.

"Let her see!" Gina instructed Dave, as she pointed to his arousal.

Brenda sat back down at the table. Gina looked at her, and knew exactly what Brenda was looking at. Gina then asked Dave about his jog, and he looked right at her as he spoke. Brenda's eyes were wide and fixated. A mixture of shock and attention detailed her expression. She observed the rounded sides of his large balls. How it looked like the suit could barely contain them, and how they parted towards the top, where his hard shaft grew from. How it continued up, meeting his naval. Where the rim came together from both sides, there was a darker, shinier spot of fluid which rested on top of the material.

“My god,” Brenda accidentally mumbled out loud.

Both Dave and Gina looked at her, as she was now resting her head in her hand, just lustfully looking at his erection.

“I'm sorry if this is rude of me, but I can't help but to notice Dave here. What a way to take my mind off things.”

Gina looked at Dave with a raised eye brow. She kept eye contact as he knelt on the floor, and started to untie his shoes. Slipping them off, she then stood up behind him. She unzipped the back of his one piece suit, and started to slide the shoulder straps down.

“I hope you don't mind, Dave. It would really make her happy right now.”

“Anything for you, love.”

"Gina! I wasn't implying that I..."

Gina started to slowly slide his suit off. Brenda's eyes watched that bare, semi-familiar chest reappear. Keeping her head in her hand, she sighed, pointed, and flicked downward with a finger to her sister. Gina grabbed him under the suit, and brought the suit over him as she pulled it down to his feet. Dave stepped out of it, and brought himself a few inches closer to Brenda, as the nudge from Gina suggested.

“Anything for me? Right?” Gina asked him.

“Yes,” he responded.

“I'll be back in a few hours then. Make her happy, Dave.”

Brenda and Dave starred at Gina. She smiled and winked, before she grabbed her purse and walked out of the house. Brenda looked back at Dave; completely naked and still very hard.

“We don't have to actually do anything. I'm just enjoying looking at your toned, muscular body, and nice..." Brenda tried to convince herself, as her words began to trail off.

"God! Just lead me to the bedroom Dave,” she said as she put out her hand.

He took her by the hand, and began walking her to the bedroom. As they walked, she put a hand on his ass and gave a little squeeze.

"How wonderful," she said as she cupped a cheek and peered around to his front.

 "Even better."

As they entered the room, she gently pressed her body to his. Her fingers walked up his chest as she instructed him to lay on his back in the middle of the bed. While Dave got into position, she grabbed the soft belts from the two bathrobes that were hanging on their closet door. She crawled on top of him, and interlocked her fingers with his. She leaned into a kiss, and brought each of his arms to each bed post, where she tied them up.

"I've always fantasized about this," she said with a devilish smirk, as she got off the bed with two pillows.

She removed the pillow cases from both, and began to tie up Dave's legs. Once she finished, she stood back to take a good look.

"I'm going to make the most of this rather unexpected moment," she said as she pulled out her phone, and took a quick picture.

"Mmm. Now, where to begin?"

Published 
Written by Luxúria
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments