Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Different Kind of Wake Up Call

"Jamie makes good on Kelly's promise..."

9
6 Comments 6
7.6k Views 7.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words
{If you haven't already, read part 1. A Helping Hand, and this will make a lot more sense to you.}

The way my night had gone it wasn't really all that odd that my dreams were filled with steam and sex, mostly with Jamie but also Kelly too. That was different. Kelly was sexy and I’d known that, especially the past few months, but I'd never really looked at her that way myself. In my dreams she kept showing up at my doorway, stripping just as she'd done before but she didn't stop at the doorway this time. She sauntered into my room, the same look Jamie'd had on her face the other night, that look that said she knew what she wanted and she was going to get it. She walked to my bed, and sank to her knees, her eyes filled with desire as she slowly slipped the length of my cock into her mouth and began sucking.

Everything began to fade away suddenly, everything but the sensation of lips around my cock. After a few moments I opened my eyes and looked around the room attempting to blink the sleep from my eyes. I looked down and saw that there really were a pair of lips around my cock, but they weren't my sister's, they were Jamie's. She seemed to realize that I was awake and she looked up at me, slowly moving her mouth up my cock before letting it go with a slight pop and giving me a devilish smile. I smiled back and wondered how I'd though that she couldn't be sexy. Don't get me wrong, to me she was still more cute than anything, and while she was sexy it wasn't the same confident, hungry bearing my sister had. She was eager and willing.

“Good morning,” she told me before going back down on me just as she had been when I'd been asleep. I let my eyes fall shut to the remnants of sleep and let the sensations of her mouth around my cock rock my world. If she'd been telling the truth then apparently my sister was good at both sucking cock and teaching others how. My other girlfriends hadn't been bad at it but Jamie blew them away. She used her tongue in all the right places at all the right times and she wasn't afraid to take me deep. In minutes I was breathing hard with my hands tangled in her hair. My eyes weren't closed anymore. Every once and awhile Jamie'd look up at me and every time she did I swear I felt a shudder go straight from my cock up my spine. Damn she was good.

“I'm going to cum,” I told her in a low urgent voice as I let go of her head and balled my hands into fists around my sheets. She surprised me yet again. She didn't pull off my cock, not that I'd really been expecting that anymore, but she didn't pull back to catch it in her mouth either. Instead she sank down further until my cock was completely buried in her tiny mouth and throat. Without any kind of warning she pushed me onto my back, my cock twitching in her mouth as she kept it glued there. After the surprise wore off I looked up at her, craning my neck and saw her looking right back at me, perfectly still with my cock in her mouth. She stayed that way a few moments and I swear to god I wish I had taken a picture because it was one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen, but it paled in comparison to what she did next.

After the moment had passed she began slowly swallowing and I couldn't help it, my entire body shuddered. When I did that I saw fire in her eyes and she began swallowing harder and faster, making slight gagging noises and coating her chin and my cock in her spit as she massaged it with her throat. I came and I came hard. The swallowing stopped for a moment before she gave my cock the strongest suck I’ve ever felt. By the time she was done my legs were shaking a little and it felt like my knuckles were going to break if I held them any tighter but I didn't care. The sensations working their way through my body were too amazing.

She gave my cock another little suck and my body shuddered in response again. My arms almost fluttered as badly as my legs for a few moments as she slowly sucked her way up the length of it, the intensity almost becoming uncomfortable as she took a moment to run her tongue around the head of my softening cock . When she let my cock slip out of her mouth I all but fell back onto the bed. Talk about sensory overload. My entire body felt like it was on a high. She crawled up the length of me, propping herself up on my chest and looking down at me me.

“How was it?” she asked, her eyes still full of that urgent need to please and her saliva still running down her chin. Did this girl know how fucking hot she was? My guess was that Kelly had been working on that. I lifted the back of my hand to her chin and wiped away what remained from her efforts before wrapping my arms around her shoulders and pulling her against me for a warm kiss. She melted against me, her eyes going half lidded as she began to slowly grind her crotch against mine.

“That was the single most amazing thing of all time,” I told her, as I pulled away from her a smile on my face. She lit up at the praise before grinning at me.

“Don't say that, you haven't even seen my best tricks yet!” Dear god, what had my sister taught her? I had a feeling I wouldn't have to wait too long to find out. Jamie rolled onto her side and reached down to start stroking my limp cock but it didn't seem willing to rise. I gave her a smile and grabbed the silver hoops that ran through her nipples, receiving a small gasp at the unexpected sensations.

“How about a shower and then you can give me a show me what else you've got,” I whispered in her ear as I continued to toy with the rings. She let out a low moan and kissed me again, her teeth pulling my bottom lip a bit as she finally broke away.

“Deal. But only if we' can use Kelly's shower,” She told me. I rolled my eyes and gave her another small smile. What had she and my sister cooked up now?

“Fine,” I told her leaning down and slipping my hands around her tight little ass before I lifted her into the air. She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and her legs around her waist before pulling my face closer for another kiss. This one was slow and hot, her tongue dancing around mine as we both pulled ourselves tighter against each other. In the heat of the moment my cock began to harden again and she let out a moan as she felt it slip in between us. She shimmied her hips and tried to get my cock inside her but I pulled away and ended the kiss.

“What happened to the shower?” I teased as I lifted her a little higher and carried her out the door and into the hall way.

“Mmm, we would have gotten there...eventually,” she whispered seductively in my ear. I grinned. The only way to Kelly's bathroom is to go through her room and when I opened the door I did it slowly, peeking through the crack before opening it and stepping in. Normally this early Kelly would've still been in bed, but her bed was made and she was nowhere to be seen.

“She's out getting ready for tonight.” That caught my attention. Just how much did they have planned? More importantly what did they have planned for tonight? Some small kisses from Jamie thoroughly distracted me and I decided to worry about tonight later. More entertaining things were happening now. She let go of my neck and I set her back down and started for the shower, but she stopped me, her tiny hand grabbing my wrist and pulling me back towards her. She stood on her tip toes and leaned up to kiss me while she pulled my hand towards her crotch and, getting the idea, I slipped a finger into her. She moaned into my mouth and managed to spread her legs a little wider to give me better access. She was dripping, I know that description gets used a lot but really it's the only way I can describe it. She was so wet her cunny was leaking all over my hand. What the hell. After that blowjob she deserved to get off too, I’ll admit I was a little edgy about doing it in my sister's room though.

I kept my fingers in her, my other hand going down and cupping her ass as I made her stay on tip toe. After a few seconds with no action she let out a frustrated moan and I started curling my fingers towards me, making a come hither gesture inside her before straightening them out again.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

Her hands went to my shoulders and her nails bit into my skin. I grinned and she looked at me, her mouth hanging slightly open. I curled my fingers again and got a gasp. Again, and I got a shudder. Again, a slight whimper. After that I didn't give her any time to recover I just kept rubbing my fingers against the inside of her inner wall from top to bottom, my cock growing hard as her pussy got tighter and wetter with each stroke. After a couple of minutes she was gasping for breath and I felt her tighten around my fingers and my hand got soaked. She nearly fell against me and I slipped my hands back under her ass and picked her up again. I had a feeling this time she'd need it.

“Shower?” I asked her with a hint of amusement. She just nodded and leaned her head against me as I carried her into the bathroom. I started the shower up, letting it get warm before turning the spray on and moving us both under it. She let out a low satisfied sound as the water washed over us and I had to agree it felt amazing. Apparently Jamie refused to be satisfied yet though. After a few heated kisses she wiggled free from me got to her knees, wrapping her hand around the base of my cock and stroking it furiously as she took what was left into her mouth. I was hard in an instant and as soon as I was she stood back up and started kissing along my neck while she kept stroking my cock with her hand.

“Mmm not that I’m not loving this but are you going to tell me why we needed Kelly's shower?” I asked her, reaching back and giving her ass a light pinch and making her jump.

“I told you you haven't seen all my tricks,” she told me with a teasing grin as she leaned up and put her mouth level with my ear, her grip tightening around my cock.

“I want you to fuck my ass, Jace,” she whispered before taking a nip at my ear. I looked down at her and wondered how she was going to fit my cock in her ass when the only reason her pussy managed to was how wet she got. I've said it before I’m only average sized when it comes to my cock, but Jamie was tiny. She's honestly the smallest girl I’ve ever seen, and I don't just mean short, I mean all around small. Her hands couldn't get around my wrists. She must have realized how doubtful I was because she rolled her eyes and slipped away from me again.

“Trust me, Jace, Kelly's had bigger things in me than you,” she said as she grabbed something off the shelf and turned the water off. Wet was definitely a good look on her. Her short hair slicked back and the water gave a tantalizing quality to her skin as it rolled down her. She crouched and once again I was in her mouth and enjoying it, but it only lasted a few seconds before she pulled herself away and opened up a tube that I now recognized as lube. Well, that explained the choice of shower. She squirted a liberal amount of the stuff onto her hand and began to cover my cock in it. Getting another handful she rubbed it on until it was dropping onto the shower floor in gobs. She dropped whatever was left in the tube to the floor and turned to face the wall, she put her hands against it and spread her legs before sticking her ass out and up.

“Do it, Jace. Trust me it'll be fine,” she told me, the same look of excitement that had been there just before I slipped my cock into her pussy for the first time coming over her again. I lined up my cock and very carefully pressed the head against her ass. Even with all that lube she was tight and I had to press a little before the head slowly began sinking inside and Jamie let out a slight sigh.

Her ass was amazingly tight and I had a feeling without the lube it really would've been impossible to get my cock inside her. I started slow but apparently Jamie really was used to taking bigger things because she wasn't only fine she was loving it. As I started to push into her she started pushing her ass back at me, driving my cock deeper inside her. It's a good thing my parents were at work because they would have heard her moans from anywhere in the house. For a couple minutes I kept the pace slow, not just to be careful but also because if she moved it along any faster I was going to cum then and there. Jamie wasn't going to be denied though and as she started wildly bouncing back against my cock I gave up holding back and gave into the primal lust that had taken over us both.

I grabbed her hips and began fucking that ass as fast as I could. Jamie was pressed up against the wall with only my grip on her hips keeping her up, moans and the occasional stifled scream pouring from her like mad. I have no idea how long we went on like that but eventually Jamie bit her lip and let out a high pitch scream and tightened around me so hard that when it made me cum I only got a single shot off inside her before her ass squeezed me out and I shot the rest of my load on her dripping cunt. I turned the water back on and leaned back against the wall with Jamie leaning against me. She must have still been sensitive because when the water hit her slight tremor ran across her body and her eyelids flickered as a soft sigh escaped her lips. We just sat there like that for awhile, both of us enjoying the heat and the afterglow and the feel of each others skin on ours.

Unfortunately all good things must come to an end and after a few more minutes the water began to slowly grow colder and we started to wash ourselves down. I soaped up and rinsed real quick before turning my attention to Jamie. She was still on cloud nine and I soaped up my hands and stepped behind her, reaching around and rubbing her tits slowly eliciting a soft 'mmmm' from her. I slowly washed her chest before moving back to her shoulders and then her back.

It wasn't until I was rubbing her down I noticed how sexy her back was. I don't know how to describe it, it just was. I just became aware of way the toned muscles of her upper back gave way to the softer muscle around the curves of her hips. I worked my hands all the way down that back to those hips and worked the soap in, earning myself several satisfied noises in the process before moving on to her cunny and giving that a little attention before shutting the water off.

Out of the shower the muggy summer heat that filled the house made the cold of the shower all that much more extreme and we both toweled off as quickly as we could before leaving Kelly's room and heading back to mine. We were both still satisfied enough to be content with falling onto my bed and feeling each others warmth as Jamie snuggled up to me.

“I could get used to this,” she said as she buried her face into my chest. I just laughed. Me and her both. I probably would've been tempted to sleep but as luck would have it I had to go to work that night. Never so much did I hate my job as that moment. Stock nights I worked overtime which meant that I was going to have to work three to one. I figured that probably killed whatever plans Jamie and Kelly had cooked up.

I carefully slipped out from under Jamie and covered her with a sheet before going to my dresser and pulling out my uniform. I dressed slowly and with even less enthusiasm than normal, but eventually I was dressed and I had to leave or I was going to be late. I walked over to Jamie and gave her a light kiss on the mouth which she sleepily returned before forcing herself awake.

“You're going?” she asked as she tried to rub the sleep out of her eyes.

“Yeah, I'll be back around one,” I told her, obviously a little put out. She smiled, lowered her head back onto the bed and smiled up at me before stretching out and causing the sheet to slip away from her tits.

“I'll be waiting,” she told me.

I blinked and then smiled as I got up to leave. Before I made it to the door though Jamie stopped me.

“Jace? Make sure you keep your phone on,” she told me with a wicked smile. As I started for the garage I felt my hard on straining against the leg of my pants. Oh I couldn't wait for tonight...

Published 
Written by Haine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments