Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Young Student Punished by Landlady

"First time at Uni he finds his gorgeous landlady has very strict rules..."

42
9 Comments 9
15.4k Views 15.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I was so excited to be going to college and away from home too. The college had organised ‘digs’ for all new students so all I knew was the name of the landlady and the address. My dad dropped me off and helped me to take all my stuff up to my new home. He knocked on the door and an incredibly attractive, sexy woman opened the door. Was this my landlady or her daughter, I wondered, until Melanie introduced herself, confirming that she was the landlady. She can’t have been more than thirty and my mouth fell open as I took in this slim, long-legged, brunette and I couldn’t help noticing her nipples which were pushing against her thin cotton top.

We quickly carried all my stuff upstairs to my room but as I came back downstairs, I overheard the landlady discussing discipline with my dad. He assured her that I was a good lad but whenever necessary I had been caned on my bum with underpants off. I went scarlet and wanted to know why dad had volunteered this information but the landlady told me she would explain and thanked him for helping get everything into my room. 

I caught my dad giving Melanie one last lingering look before he headed off and who could blame him.

As soon as he left, Melanie told me to go and sit at the kitchen table. She followed me in and made me a cup of tea. Then Melanie sat next to me with a printed sheet, headed house rules. 

“Right,” she started, “I know you are Mike and you can call me Melanie. I don’t have any problems with my students because I set out the rules and the consequences for breaking the rules on day one. Do you understand?”

I wasn’t sure but nodded as she handed me the rules.

“Read this carefully and then let me know if you have any questions.”

There were just ten rules which included: 1. Ensuring my room was tidy at all times, 2. not being late for dinner unless I had explained beforehand. 3. being washed and out of the bathroom by 7.45 am so I didn’t hold her up, 4. no smoking in the house, 5. making sure my shoes were clean before entering the house, 6. no loud music to be played when she was at home, 7. no coming home drunk, 8. no porn to be viewed in the house, 9. no women in my room, and 10. no ejaculation in my bedding. Each of these had a number alongside.

“Do you understand?” she asked.

“Er, yes, except for the number next to each,” I replied.

“This is what your father and I were discussing when you came downstairs. The number is the number of strokes of the cane. So for example, rule six has number eight next to it, so if you played music loudly enough to annoy me then I would give you eight strokes of the cane.”

I was shocked, “If I played my music too loud then you would give me eight strokes of the cane?”

“I do hope I’m not going to have to repeat everything. Yes, me or me and my friends if they happen to be here,” she added.

I was still getting over the idea that she would be caning me, when I registered what she’d added. “How do you mean, or me and my friends?”

“Listen very carefully, if you break the rules and I happen to have some friends around I am not going to wait until they’ve gone to give you your punishment. It would happen there and then. Now, go and make sure your room is tidy.”

My room was spotless and everything put away when she came up later, I was taking no chances. 

“Very good, Mike, this is an encouraging sign.”

After our initial encounter, she mellowed and was quite friendly and we seemed to get on well generally. Every time I saw her I couldn’t believe how attractive she was. On about my third day there I was having breakfast when she came into the kitchen wearing very tight leggings and some sort of crop top that didn’t leave much to the imagination. My cock responded as I watched her move around the kitchen, then she dropped her notebook and bent over directly in front of me to pick it up. She had the most beautiful, tight bum and a clear camel toe visible through the elastic material of her leggings. As she stood up she caught me ogling her and I swear she smiled as if she was pleased at my reaction.

That night I couldn’t get her out of my mind and before long, I had a hard-on and came in my bed. I cleaned up and all was good.

When I got in from college that afternoon, I saw that my bed had been remade which was worrying but might just be coincidence. A few minutes later, Melanie came in through the front door and called to see if I was there. When I replied she asked me to come down to the kitchen for a word. This sounded ominous. 

miss_cougar1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miss_cougar1

I tried to act nonchalantly as I strolled into the kitchen but the look on her face told me I’d been right to be concerned. She picked up my bed sheet and held it up for me to see the large creamy stain. 

“Can you explain this?” 

What could I say, “I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it.”

“Mike, you told me you understood the rules, so after dinner, I will give you ten strokes of the cane. Do you understand?”

I murmured, “Yes,” but left quickly before my beetroot red face became too obvious.

As soon as we’d finished dinner she told me to go to my room, get undressed, and come down to the lounge. 

I had a hard-on before I’d even got to my room. I stripped off and prepared to go downstairs but my cock was rigid and I couldn’t picture facing her in this state. I quickly put on my dressing gown and hoped I could regain control.

The second I walked into the lounge, I could see she was cross that I was wearing my dressing gown. “Did I tell you to come down in a dressing gown? No, I did not, take it off.”

As I undid my dressing gown my boner stood out throbbing, immediately spotted, of course, by Melanie.

“This is a punishment, how dare you point that thing at me when I am going to cane you. For this, I will give you an extra two strokes and for coming down in a dressing gown another two extra. Right, bend over the back of this armchair.”

As I bent over, my cock was pushed up against the back of the chair. Melanie slid her hand between my thighs, telling me to spread my legs and she reached up and gripped my cock, pulling it down between my legs. 

She picked up the swishy cane and stepped to one side. “Count the strokes out loud,” she instructed me.

Swish, swish, swish, swish. I leapt up, rubbing my bum and trying to keep up the counting, one, two, three, four. 

“Do not move again or you will suffer and don’t stop counting. How many is that?” 

“Four,” I assured her.

I returned to my position and waited.

Swish, five, swish, six, swish, seven, swish eight. 

The cane really stung and I had tears in my eyes even though I didn’t shout out. 

Swish, nine, swish, swish eleven.

“Not good enough, you forgot ten. Another extra stroke.”

Swish, eleven, swish, twelve, swish, thirteen, swish fourteen, swish, fifteen.

“Right, stand up.”

I stood and faced her but I knew that my cock was still rigid and to make it worse, now oozing pre-cum.

She appeared to be angry, “On future occasions, if I see you have a hard-on after I’ve caned you I will use a strap on your cock.” Then she paused, “No, you need to learn to control your penis now. Lie down on your back on the rug.”

As she left the room I felt my cock, it was rigid, harder than I had ever known it.

When she returned, she was naked and flicking this leather strap from side to side. She was stunning, I couldn’t take my eyes off her gorgeous, full breasts and neatly trimmed, light brown bush.

Then, without any further ado, she knelt down between my legs, gripped my shaft, and pulled my foreskin down to reveal the head. 

“Ten with the strap in future,” she announced, “six this time, keep count.”

Thwack, one, thwack, two, thwack across the head, ow three, thwack, four, thwack close to my balls, ouch five, thwack another across the head, ow, six. 

She smiled, thwack across the head again, “One for fun.”

She leaned forward and took my penis in her mouth and began to run her tongue around the head and shaft, then without warning, she moved forward, raised herself up, and lowered herself onto my throbbing cock.

She took my hands and held them to her breasts, groaning as I teased her nipples. She pushed down hard on my cock so it was deep inside her, then raising herself up, teasing my senses as she stopped just short of pulling clear, then back down hard. 

I slid my finger inside her, finding her clit, hard and ready. She groaned aloud again and I felt the waves of pleasure squeeze my cock and I shot my load. 

I couldn’t believe it when she smiled, kissed me gently before rolling off me.  She returned a few seconds later and cleaned me up before suggesting I take a shower.

I hadn’t been in my new digs for a week and already I had experienced so much!  What next?

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments