Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lockdown Changes

"Hannah was caught self-spanking and Liz introduced her to the real thing"

23
8 Comments 8
13.6k Views 13.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words

It was lockdown and Hannah was in her bedroom having first checked that Liz, her landlady, had gone out for a walk.

Hannah was twenty-three-years-old and almost qualified as a solicitor. She was living away from home because the only job she could get was in a different town and so she rented a room from Liz. Liz was forty-five-years-old and so her mum’s age, and often looked on her as her mum, albeit she was actually her landlady.

For years Hannah had fantasised about being spanked. It started after she watched a film that involved a woman being spanked, and that set her thinking as to whether, like in the film, it was sexually arousing rather than a punishment. The selling points seemed to be that pain and pleasure went together, in effect the pain causing and creating the pleasure. She had tried it herself, with a spatula, and did find it quite painful, although fingered herself afterwards to a pretty good orgasm. That led her to spank herself with a spatula pretty much once a week, and sometimes more often than that. 

As she sparked herself Hannah would tell herself she was a naughty girl but actually loved her bottom to be stinging which got her so aroused and she fingered herself to some great orgasms afterwards.  She did wish she could cry as she spanked her bottom but could never take herself that far which was a continuing regret she had, but she did the best she could although did hanker though after finding someone to spank her properly

When coming to live with Liz she used an even heavier wooden spatula that was kept in the kitchen. She did make sure that Liz was out each time before taking the spatula up to her bedroom, lowering her knickers to her knees, raising the hem of her dress up to above her waist, kneeling on the bed, and then giving herself a couple of dozen spanks, as hard as she could, before once again fingering herself to at least one but sometimes more orgasms as she enjoyed the feel of her stinging bottom.

Today, Hannah was trying to force herself to spank herself even harder than usual, but had to admit that she reckoned she lost some of the enjoyment because she had to make herself focus on actually spanking herself, and was still wondering if she could find someone to spank her. She had already given herself half a dozen spanks when she heard Liz come into her bedroom and exclaim, “Good gracious, Hannah, what are you doing?”

Hannah was shocked because she was so sure that she was alone in the house. She quickly spun around off the bed and stood up, yanking her knickers up and straightening out her dress, all the time blushing and spluttering unintelligible words.

Liz listened to Hannah with the realisation that she was quite clearly spanking herself and was embarrassed about it. She didn’t think there was any real reason to be embarrassed, though, because everyone knew that spanking was used by some people as sexual foreplay. So, to calm Hannah down, she offered, “You do know that it’s more fun to be spanked rather than spank yourself?”

Hannah was thrown by the question particularly as she had been thinking that same thought as she had spanked herself each time. Hannah didn’t try to deny she had been spanking herself, but was blushing and all she could think of in reply, though, was, “I’m not sure about that.”

Liz saw that almost as an invitation and offered, “It’s easy enough to show you. Come on, take your knickers back down and get across my lap and you’ll see.” With that she picked up the spatula from the bed and went and sat on the dressing table chair and looked up at Hannah expectantly. 

Hannah swallowed hard as she saw Liz sit down and flatten out her dress and then look up at her with a clear expectation she would go and lie across her lap. Hannah had to admit it was quite inviting after several years of not knowing what it was actually like to have the experience of being spanked by someone else. She even reminded herself that she had pictured herself across Liz’s lap when fingering herself after several of her self spanking episodes since coming to live with her. 

Liz saw the hesitation and in a stern tone of voice said, “Hannah, get across my lap, because I know you want to.”

Realising that Liz was pressing the right buttons, Hannah suddenly shrugged her shoulders and went and stood by her, raising her dress again above her waist and lowering her knickers to her knees and then quickly bent across her lap. 

Liz had to admit that she wasn’t so surprised that Hannah was now across her lap because why shouldn’t she live out one of her fantasies? So, as she rubbed the heavy wooden spatula around Hannah’s  bare bottom cheeks, which were already a little bit red from the spanks she had given herself, she said, “Okay, I’ll give you half a dozen alternately on each cheek, and then we can see what you think.” 

Hannah had to admit that she found lying across Liz’s lap rather exciting as though she was a naughty girl and across her mum’s lap. She liked it that everything was upside-down as she had her hands on the floor and knew her hair was draped on the floor and saw her legs dangling under the far side of the chair. She gasped as the first spank landed and knew it was far harder than the spanks that she gave herself as were all the spanks that followed. She knew she was quite shocked at the amount of pain and counted out six spanks on each bottom cheek, and was breathing deeply as they ended, but happy that she now knew more about what a spanking should feel like, but not enough and was thinking of asking for more and perhaps harder spanks. 

Liz heard Hannah’s gasps after each spank and just made them harder rather than lighter to give her the fuller experience. As Hannah stayed across her lap, she reckoned she wanted some more and so said, “I’ll give you another six on each cheek. They are both much redder now, by the way.”

Liz couldn’t get over how Hannah was thinking the same thoughts as her, as though they were having a conversation. The spanking then continued and Hannah focused on each spank because they hurt even more than the first spanks, but once again when they were over she wondered what more spanks would feel like as she was getting aroused once the spanks stopped and wondered if the arousal would intensify if she got more spanks. 

Liz spanked Hannah harder than the first set of spanks, and when, afterwards, she heard Hannah’s heavy breathing but saw she stayed in position and made no effort to get up or say she had had enough, she said, “Another six on each cheek now.”

Hannah readied herself and realised she didn’t want to resist at all but wanted to try harder and harder spanks. As the third set of six spanks landed on each cheek so she knew they did feel harder but, again, once they were over, she felt her vagina vibrating as it did when she fingered herself. She did say, “Wow,” afterwards, adding in a wondrous tone, “Just as I thought.”

Liz smiled at the response to the harder spanks and rubbed the spatula around Hannah’s bottom as she said, “So is this better than spanking yourself, Hannah?”

Hannah’s response was immediate but excited, “Yes, Liz, much better although it does hurt more.”

Liz replied in a happy tone, “Well I did tell you. Anyway, the reason it’s more fun is that you don’t have to focus at all on spanking yourself but just lie there and take the spanking. Anyway, we can always do this again whenever you want.”

Hannah asked in a surprised tone, “Really, Liz? Any time I want?”

Liz replied, “Of course. After all, with this lockdown there is plenty of time spare. Mind you, we could use some of your legal skills and draw up a contract to make it more formal which would be quite fun to have. What do you think about that?”

That got Hannah‘s mind thinking straight away as to what such a contract would say, and she replied in a  thoughtful tone, “I suppose.”

Hannah continued, “It would be quite straightforward. It would be a list of rules and if you broke one then I would spank your bare bottom with the spatula.”

Hannah asked in a quizzical tone, “Wouldn’t that put you in charge rather than let me be spanked when I want to be spanked?”

Liz replied, “On the contrary, you would know the rules and you could break one whenever you wanted to be spanked.”

Hannah hadn’t thought of it that way and her mind immediately started to work out how such a contract could be worded. Even though she stayed across Liz‘s lap, with the spatula being rubbed in circles, as they worked it out between them. In summary, Liz said, “So the contract will be between you and me, there will be a list of rules, if I break one then you will tell me I need a spanking, to go and get the spatula, bring it to you, bend over your lap, and you will give me a spanking deciding yourself on how hard and the number of the spanks with the spatula will be down to you. On the other hand, even if I break a rule on purpose, which is the intention, spanking will happen in the same way. Well, Liz, that sounds okay to me.”

In fact, Hannah was quite excited at the prospect of being spanked again, particularly as she could simply decide that she wanted to be spanked by breaking one of the rules

Hannah did have one hesitation and asked, “What if I break a rule but not when I want to be spanked?”

Liz had expected the question and replied, “Well, that is the risk you run with the contract. Anyway, I think you may well find that being spanked when you weren’t expecting it will be a big turn on for you as well.”

Once again, Hannah hadn’t thought about it like that, but immediately started to.

Hannah again made no attempt to get up, and Liz announced, “Twelve more coming,” and immediately started to spank Hannah’s bottom again on alternate bottom cheeks listening to her louder and louder pained-filled gasps and she saw this as yet another way of showing Hannah the added benefit of being spanked rather than spanking herself.

SamanthaStelee1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaStelee1

Indeed, Hannah was thinking exactly that as the spanks resumed, harder than any that she had been given before, and she knew she was struggling more than any of the others, but, once they were finished, she knew that they had got her more aroused than ever before and it made her even more enthusiastic about the contract.

Liz decided that she had spanked Hannah enough and had given her enough to think about and so put the spatula on the bed and started to rub Hannah‘s bottom in circles, then up and down the backs of her legs, and then easing her hand between Hannah’s thighs, and was really interested to know whether her pussy lips were damp. Well, they weren’t just damp but dripping wet, and as she ran her fingers along her wet pussy lips so Hannah parted her legs, raised her bottom, and gyrated letting out louder and louder erotic gasps.

Hannah was getting excited as the spanks stopped and she felt Liz rubbing her bottom in circles and then up and down the backs of her legs, and then easing between her thighs, so she automatically parted her legs and raised her bottom hoping beyond hope that Liz would run her fingers up and down along what she knew were her very damp pussy lips and quivering vagina. In fact, she couldn’t remember when her slit reacted like it did this time and it didn’t take very long at all for her to explode into an orgasm.

Liz could see that Hannah was really turned on and had no qualms about feeding her desire and was pleased to have been able to excite Hannah so much.

Hannah collapsed after cumming, with her head just an inch from the floor, her hair spread out, her now still legs under the far side of the chair, and she was breathing heavily at first but then calmed down. All the time she felt Liz’s hand rubbing her bottom in circles and knew she would have loved to have had fingers once again running up and down her slit, and was sorry that didn’t happen but told herself she would still be able to finger herself very soon.

Liz gave Hannah a while to recover and, when she thought she had, she lightly tapped her bottom with her palm and said in a maternal tone, “Okay, Hannah, your spanking is over and I have punished you enough. You can now get up.”

Hannah actually loved the way that Liz was rebuking her. Although she realised she was still sniffing back tears, all in all she was ecstatic with how she felt, albeit her bottom was stinging like it didn’t when she spanked herself, but she was so turned on fat more and knew what she would do on her bed when she was by herself.

Once Hannah stood up Liz smiled at her and said, “I think you should get on and write the contract. I am sure you will find plenty of rules that you can include by searching online, and I’ll do the same. We can then match the two. I will have to leave you to draw up the terms of the contract but I think we have already agreed how it will work.”

Hannah was rubbing her bottom as she smiled looking at Liz through her blurred vision and replied, “I’ll work on it right away.” After a few moments, she added sincerely, “Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, Liz.”

Liz replied with true maternal feeling, “That’s okay, Hannah, I was thinking things should be done properly and that’s what will now happen. “

After Liz left her bedroom, closing the door, Hannah sat on the bed with her fingers running up and down her damp pussy lips and, as expected, it took just a few moments to give herself another huge orgasm which definitely confirmed for her the benefit of being spanked her rather than spanking herself.

Hannah then got going on the contract searched for a standard set of rules that teenagers should abide by, thinking that that was going to be more relevant for her than rules for an adult. She found plenty of them covering tidiness, obedience, and loads on attitude, so plenty of rules she could easily choose to break.

Downstairs, Liz also searched online for rules and, while she expected most had been picked up by Hannah, there were a few that she could add. 

After supper Hannah spoke excitedly about the terms of the contract, she had drawn up which she happily discussed with Liz. Some minor changes were made at Liz’s request making it clear Liz was in charge and Hannah couldn’t object to any decision Liz made to spank her. Both ended up very happy with the terms, as Hannah saw it that she was in control as she was the one who would break the rules, but she agreed that it did read better that Liz was the one in charge. Both were also pleased with how Hannah kept referring to, ‘maternal authority on a family matter,’ because that was a role that they both were very happy to play. 

It didn’t take long for Hannah to break a rule, and did everything that she was to told by Liz, so, getting the spatula, lowering her knickers, raising her dress, bending across her lap, and staying there obediently as she was given an even harder spanking with the spatula. In fact, it happened three days in a row and each time Liz knew that Hannah lay on her bed afterwards and gave herself huge orgasms. 

Having similar feelings of arousal, at having disciplinary control of Hannah, led Liz to also find herself lying on her bed afterwards fingering herself to equally huge orgasms.

There was one more significant change that Liz had suggested should happen when the contract was drawn up. Liz asked Hannah to do the washing up and Hannah replied, “Later,” as she wanted to watch her favorite TV programme. Liz knew about that and made sure it was recorded, but as Hannah started to walk out of the kitchen Liz snapped, “No, young lady, you do as you’re told. We know what happens when you break a rule and that is one of them, so get your knickers off right now because you are due one heck of a spanking.”

Hannah gasped because she really didn’t fancy getting spanked just then, but remembered the contract and knew that Liz had the first and last say in deciding when she had to be spanked. So, although not feeling like being spanked at all, she reluctantly but obediently did as she was told and stepped out of her knickers and pulled her dress up above her waist, got the heavy wooden spatula, and gave it to Liz who by then had sat down on the kitchen chair.

Liz glared up at Hannah and ordered, “Get across my lap, you naughty girl.”

Right then Hannah did feel like a naughty girl and replied, “Sorry, mum.” As she said it so she felt far better knowing she really did have no say as to when she could be spanked, so now not just when she wanted to, but when her ‘mum,’ decided she needed one. So, she bent down and lowered her full weight on the waiting lap, and her face was just inches from the floor and she saw the upside-down legs so close to her, all the time thinking, ‘mum,’ rather than, ‘Liz,’ was about to give her a spanking.  

This spanking was such a new and wonderful sensation for Hannah because this was not her choice but she had to obey, and as the spanking started and then proceeded she knew that it was certainly much harder and went on for much longer than when she had chosen to break a rule on purpose. Well, if this is what her new found, ‘mum,’ had in store for her then that was all to the good because as she struggled with the spanking and dissolved into tears and still the spanking continued, that feeling of being a very naughty girl accelerated her feelings of arousal to a point that she had never reached before.

Once Liz was happy with the much deeper glowing red and even bruised bottom cheeks, she ordered, “Okay, Hannah, you can get up. Stay in your room until I let you come back downstairs.”

Hannah was crying uncontrollably and rubbing her bottom feverishly as she went upstairs to her bedroom. She went straight to her bed and as she lay down on her back, she parted her legs and her fingers were quickly running up and down her very damp pussy lips flicking her taught clit at the same time and she brought herself to the most wonderful orgasm. She quickly turned onto her tummy and rubbed her stinging bottom, loving how it felt, and she knew then that this was exactly what she had wanted for all those years and was so thankful that Liz, her, ‘mum,’ was doing exactly what she needed.

Downstairs Liz was feeling equally aroused and made sure she closed the kitchen door as she sat back on the chair and fingered herself to her own amazing orgasm, thinking how the power she now had over her, ‘daughter,’ was intoxicating and wonderful and fulfilling her wish for a daughter all at the same time.

So, life continued in lockdown as though they were mum and daughter although Liz deciding to spank Hannah was happening more often than Hannah breaking a rule, because Liz was enforcing the rules strictly and not allowing any second chances. Hannah was happy to accept all of that and did find being spanked when she wasn’t thinking about it was far more arousing than breaking the rules on purpose.

Hannah quickly found the regime got better and better. She realised that she did have control because she was the one who broke the rules even when not meaning to, was spanked until she cried uncontrollably and then some more, afterwards did her spanking dance, and was contrite like a naughty girl should be after being spanked. This was so much better than spanking herself and she had some truly fabulous orgasms afterwards with her bottom stinging as she was sniffing back tears.

Spanking was what had brought them together, and both loved that fact, and each other, and were looking forward to their new strict discipline-led relationship together. Hannah in particular had no doubt it would be pain-filled for her but it was fulfilling her long-held desire and so she had no complaints whatsoever.
 

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments