Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesson in Vegas

10
4 Comments 4
17.7k Views 17.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

We arrive in Vegas in the early afternoon on a hot Friday in July. He won’t tell me where we are staying, says it’s a surprise. After finding our luggage, he holds open the cab door for me, and we are off on our Las Vegas excursion. I can see the sweat beading up on his forehead, he reaches over and caresses my leg, I moan slightly and close my eyes to imagine him caressing so much more. The cab comes to a stop, I open my eyes and here we are in front of the Palazzo!

This place is amazing, and we are on the elevator for what seems an eternity. He opens our door and I am in awe. It is beautiful and I now want him even more. I wipe the sweat from his face and start to kiss his lips. I pull him closer, he allows me one long and passionate kiss, then whispers, “Later, baby, I have one incredible night planned for you. Let’s go check out the Strip for now.”

Agreeing, I follow him out the door and onto the elevator. We stop at what seems like every floor, for more people to get on. We are separated from each other and I am standing next to a nice man who tells me how good I smell. I get that often because my perfume smells like pink sugar and cotton candy.

We have a nice conversation and my answers are a little flirty. I don’t mean anything by it, it’s just my nature. We finally reach the lobby, as I start to exit; John grabs my wrist, and pulls me back into the elevator. He announces rather loudly that we are going back to our room. This time, still holding me by my wrist, we are not separated.

As the doors open to our floor, he leads me off the elevator, and back to our room, still without so much as a word. I know not to ask, I know I’ve done something he’s not happy with, and I better not make it any worse. In what seems to be one single motion, he sits on the bed, grabs my hairbrush from my purse, pulls off my jeans and black lace panties, and pulls me over his knees. It all happens so fast, I don’t have time to respond, and he starts striking me on my behind with the hair brush. I can hear the loud smack, I can start to feel a slight sting, and I am more and more turned on by the minute.

This is by no means my first punishment from him, but, I usually know why he is angry with me. This time, I am just not sure what I did, which is never a good thing. I am going to have to tell him I am sorry, but, he’s going to want to know what I am sorry for and I just don’t know this time. He is starting to get frustrated and angrier by the minute. Finally he stops and pulls me to my feet. I am trying to quickly fake tears and apologize, because if he thinks he didn’t get through to me, he will start all over again.

Without a word, he pushes me onto the bed, and puts his hand on my back to hold me still. He tells me to turn around and look at him. He starts to remove his belt from his pants. He asks if I am ready for phase two of my punishment.

EmmiLost
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmiLost

My heart is pounding, my breathing is rapid, and I am so wet and turned on, I want him to take me now.

In order to continue to keep up with the game, I tell him that I am so sorry. He still wants to know why and I can’t answer him. This upsets him even more and he doubles that belt and smacks my ass so hard I swear they could hear it on the entire floor. I want to jump to my feet and beg forgiveness but he won’t let me move. Smack, smack, smack, smack, and smack! He then, pulls me up, wipes my tears and asks again what I am sorry for, but, I still don’t have an answer for him.

He tells me, just this once, and only this once; he will tell me what I did to upset him so much. I allowed myself to be separated from him, and then flirted with another man. Not only is he a jealous man, I embarrassed him in front of others and this would NEVER be tolerated. I apologized immediately and asked for his forgiveness. He told me he had to be sure I would remember this always and never make the same mistake twice. I tell him that I understand and agree that I need to be punished more. I can’t ever admit how much I am turned on right now. It’s not the pain so much, it’s the dominance.

He bent me back over that bed again and told me I need to count down each strike, one at time. There were to be 15 of them, and he would stop in between each one, so I could think about the next one. I begged for mercy after each one, but he did not give in. He told me if he showed weakness just once, I would lose some respect and he would lose some control, neither of which he was willing to give up. In the back of my mind, I knew he was right, but I didn’t think I could stand one more and I still had five left.

Five, four, three, two, one…. Finally it was over. It hurt so good, yet stung so bad, I knew I would never make that mistake again. He dropped the belt on the floor, wiped away my tears, and kissed me ever so passionately. Then he brought me to my knees. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard, stiff cock and slipped it in my mouth. I sucked and licked as he pushed in and out of my mouth and just before he was ready to explode, he pulled me to my feet and bent me back over that bed again.

My heart started to race, and then he slipped inside of me from behind, slowly moving in and out. He reached his hands up to caress my nipples and then ran his tongue up and down my neck. I began to breathe heavily and the pain disappeared and I moaned louder and louder, yelling his name until we both finally exploded and landed into a heap on the bed into each other’s arms.

He held me for a while, gently caressing me. He told me to go shower and get ready to go out again and see the Strip. He told me that he assumed he could trust me not to make the same mistake. I assured him it would never happen again.

Published 
Written by janetl0515
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments