Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My hot teacher.

"Will finally gets the playtime he's fantasized about. Naughty, needy teacher!"

22
5 Comments 5
20.9k Views 20.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

 

I spotted her across the crowded, open courtyard outside the Champagne bar on a barmy, summer evening. I would have recognised her anywhere with her auburn hair curled and bouncing on her extraordinary, voluptuous breasts, and her radiant and inviting smile. Her eyes were clear green and mischievous, just as I remembered them the first time I ever saw her.

It sounds quite romantic, but at 16-years-old, repeating a school year because I'd been excluded so many times from other places, I got an instant boner when she greeted me in the school lobby. She had leant over, shook my hand and smiled genuinely. It was as if she had no idea what a bad kid I was.

I spent the next two years walking round her classroom with my hands in my pockets. She thought it was because I was unruly and couldn't sit still. It was actually because it was uncomfortable sitting with a constant erection. Walking around, playing class clown, actually got me more attention and kept my cock in check. That was five years ago, when I was a spotty, hormonal teenager with a big dream to be an ice hockey player.


Now, the guys were making their way to the Northern Quarter. It was cheaper to drink there than in the professional, chic bars of the city. They wanted to get pissed, pick up a girl, and end up in the cheap hotels just outside the gay village. I'd been there before. Girls kicked out at six the next morning so we could get to training in time for a home match, or on the coach for an away fixture. Telephone numbers were often exchanged, not that we ever stayed in contact. Only perhaps if we made an error of judgment, forgot to wrap up, and ended in the clinic being tested for an STI.

I had no hesitation in waving them on for their night of debauchery. I had changed my plans and had one intention. I wanted to know what that woman felt like. I wanted to taste her sweet pussy. I wanted to make her moan with pleasure and see her tits bouncing in my face as she rode me till she came. I'd imagined it so many times. Vivid, crude scenarios at first. Wanking furiously thinking of her huge, stiff nipples and eager, wet cunt. It had almost developed into an obsession and I'd cherished the leavers photo she'd reluctantly posed for on my last day. It was that one photo that changed my teenage obsession to get laid into a desire to please and satisfy her. She was my teacher crush but I knew something she didn't. She wanted me too.

She was laughing and chattering with a group of women. They were probably between thirty and forty years old. She was one of the older women in the group but she was by far the hottest. I watched her. She was unaware of my presence and she wasn't my teacher anymore, she was a sexy cougar.

I'd developed from my teenage years into a muscular, tall, well-presented young man.  Although I felt the lust of my younger self, I also felt the confidence and charm of the successful professional I'd become. I had every chance of getting her attention now. Surely.

I ordered a beer and placed myself between her table and the bar. I sat. I waited. My cock was twitching just thinking about her voice. It was measured, gentle, and sexy as hell. As I watched her face I was back in the classroom listening to her explaining about the dangers of cocaine use or the wisdom of having safe sex. It was no wonder I'd spent my last two years at school with a permanent boner. Imagine having a hot teacher telling you how to wrap it before you fuck.

'Now that's a face I've not seen for a long time.'

I'd been so engrossed in my memories, I'd not seen her approach my table.

'Miss McCallister, how are you?' I greeted her, acting as smooth and unflustered as I could.

She smiled that sexy smile back at me. She was so genuine and open.

'Will you join me?' I asked.

'Will, it's Jennifer. Please don't call me Miss McCallister. It makes me feel like I'm back in school. You're not exactly the 16-year-old rebel who arrived in the lobby with a bad reputation, are you?' she laughed.

She sat next to me.

'I'll have a dry, white wine please, Will. Seeing as you're so fabulously famous and successful, you can pay. You definitely owe me one,' she flirted, unrelentingly.

This couldn't be happening. I was sat talking to the woman I had obsessed over, about to share a drink and legitimately have every opportunity to admire her fit body. Life did not really get much better.

I returned with a cooler and a bottle on Sancerre. I'd been well educated in wine and I was very grateful of it as women loved a man who could order the wine without looking like a complete amateur. We sat talking about my career, the funny incidents she remembered at school with my group, and how she had always known and had faith that I would make it. She was a bit tipsy and she kept touching my leg with her hand. I was doing my best to control my cock but failing miserable. I now had a very obvious erection throbbing in my jeans.

'Shall we go somewhere quieter?' she said.

It wasn't really a question and I wasn't going to answer because my voice was going to sound nervous and excited. I needed to be the man she wanted to spend the night with, not the boy she thought was funny and cute. I led her through the courtyard, along the lit streets of the city centre, to the nice hotel on the corner of the high street. She looked puzzled as we got in the lift and the attendant pressed the button for the forty-fifth floor. We stepped out and I unlocked the door to my apartment.

I was expecting it to be a bit awkward when we got back but Jennifer wasn't at all self-conscious or uncomfortable. She walked  to the large window that looked over the city, and admired the view. It's a cliche to say that I needed to pinch myself to check this was happening, but I really did.

She stood in the window, city lights illuminating her from the front forming a silhouette of her perfect, hour glass figure. Her dress hugged her curves and emphasised her tiny waist and the swell of her arse. Her long legs were slightly apart and the material was almost see through in the light. I could see the outline of her skimpy thong. I'd spent many a lesson staring at her butt, trying to work out what she had on underneath. I wasn't wrong then, she was far too sexy to wear full panties.

I took a bottle of white wine out of the fridge and filled two glasses. I took one  to her and, as I approached, I brushed her long, auburn hair away from her neck and gently placed a kiss on the nape of her neck. She smelt delicious. It's funny how smell has such a strong link to an event or a situation. I was back in that school lobby again and, just like then, my cock was rock hard. I carefully brushed against her, subtly moving my cock to graze the right cheek of her arse.

She took the wine from my hand and sipped casually, taking her time over the swallow. She was such a tease. She was definitely playing with me. She hadn't even tried to resist me or put me off. She was so sure of herself. She knew she wanted me. She knew then didn't she? The number of times I'd watched her bent over the desk, perfectly positioned to take my cock. What a tease. She did it on purpose, didn't she?

More confident, I brushed my lips down her neck and along her shoulder. I placed my hand on the curve of her hip and pulled her gently up against my fully erect, throbbing cock. She raised my expectations by pushing her arse up against it and grinding unashamedlyt. I couldn't control myself anymore.

I pulled her around till she was close enough to almost brush her lips against mine. I kissed her, my tongue probing her mouth, years of lustful erotic fantasies pent up in my mind. It was like opening Pandora's box. Now we had started, it was inevitable that we would not stop till we were both fully satisfied and exhausted.

Our kisses were insistent, passionate, a physical manifestation of the desire we had both felt a few years ago. She had been so professional and I'd never been given such clear signals as she was giving me now. And, as I thought about her being so clear about her intentions, she unzipped my jeans and pulled her mouth from mine. She was on her knees, her lips teasing the end of my cock. She licked and stroked and as I used all my willpower to stop myself pushing into her mouth, she slowly parted her bright, red lip. She took her time taking me as far in as she could. Her fingers continued stroking my balls and started to travel nearer my arse, probing and caressing with the expertise only an older woman could achieve. I was desperately trying not to thrust, but to let her stimulate me as she wished.

Then I lost it and couldn't hold back anymore. My hot cum shot down her throat before I could withdraw to calm down and keep myself from finishing. I was so disappointed to be so quick.

'Well, I suppose I should apologise for making you cum so quickly but I just couldn't stop myself. Your cock is amazing,' she said, her voice calm but heavy with sexual tension and my cum taken and swallowed without any hesitation.

I led her away from the window through to my bedroom suite. I unzipped her dress and slipped it off her shoulders, revealing her pale skin and starkly contrasting, huge dark nipples. She didn't have a bra on: the dress was so fitted it gave her all the support she needed. But when I took it off, it was like a porn film. Jesus Christ, I wanted to kiss every inch of them.

And that's exactly what I did. I paced myself. Slowly and delicately I traced my lips and tongue over her neck, her breasts, down her toned stomach and between her thighs. She ran her fingers through my hair and encouraged me to apply more pressure when I hit one of her erogenous zones. By the time I was between her thighs, ready to kiss her wet pussy and take her clit in my mouth, she was arching her back and moaning in expectation.

She opened her thighs wide and pressed my face into her shaved pussy lips. She tasted so good, better than any fantasy I'd ever had. I could have licked her out forever. Her clit was pulsating, my face was drenched in her juice and I worked firmer and faster till she cried out with the climax of her orgasm. Her body was shaking and she was moaning and breathing heavily. Then she collapsed on the bed, s subtle, satisfied smile on her pretty face.

EvaJonnesSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaJonnesSexy

I wasn't finished with her by a long way. My cock had recovered and I wanted to feel her cunt. I wondered if it was as tight as I had imagined all those times I wanked over her picture. Clothes had been dispensed with along the way and so I moved on top of her naked, sexy body, ready to penetrate her, my conquest. She looked surprised that I was ready to fuck her so quickly after shooting my load but she wanted it. She reached for my cock with her hand and guided me in to her needy cunt. Considering she had just cum she was eager to grab at my arse, tell me to fuck her so she could cum again.

I couldn't resist. I rode her deep and hard. Her cunt was incredibly wet and responsive. She moved with me and it made me even more desperate to get my fill of her. I felt her body tense and her fingernails dig into the cheeks of my arse. She was cumming again and she was more hot than anything I had ever seen. She gasped and writhed and moaned. This was the sort of sex I could only imagine. Older women were definitely the way forward. This woman was my way forward.

After her orgasm she moved so I came out of her. She pushed me onto my back and straddled me. Slowly, she lowered onto my desperate cock and teased me. Her pornographic breasts bounced gently in my face. I buried my face into them, grabbing and pulling at them, getting rougher as she upped the pace of her ride. Damn, I was going to cum again. As if she sensed it, she moved her legs in front of her and opened her legs. She placed two fingers on her clit and started to rub it using the wetness of her dripping pussy to keep it lubricated.

She was making herself cum. I wanted to do it. I slipped my fingers under hers and took over the rubbing action, keeping it as close to the pressure and pace she had started as I could. She energetically rode my cock. It was filthy. I was being used and it was incredible. I felt her orgasm building again but instead of tensing, this time I felt her relax. It helped me breath more slowly and keep my cum a little longer. Then it was hot. My cock was covered in sweet ejaculation. She squirted a relentless stream of clear, fluid over me. She looked both horrified and surprised.

'Oh my God, I've never done that before,' she gasped.

It certainly gave me a whole new experience to think about. I hadn't expected it either, but together we seemed to be pretty good at making it happen. It was particularly successful when I fucked her over the large dining table in the middle of the atrium looking over the city. I knew I was going to be getting in touch with Miss McCallister again. I had a few things I wanted to show my teacher, who wasn't my teacher anymore.
 

 

Published 
Written by Zara_Heyes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments