Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Judy’s Night In (Part One; The Mysterious Stranger)

"Judy's boring night alone at home in wintery weather takes a sudden turn for the better."

11
3 Comments 3
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Unlike most of my other stories, this one is based on nothing more than an over-heated imagination."

It was a dark and stormy night. Judy sat at the window, naked and alone, wishing someone would call or text, or that a meteorite would strike her neighbours house… anything to break the monotony. She had just decided to have another cup of tea and watch some porn, when there was a mysterious knock on the door.

Instinctively reaching for the thin robe she had discarded by her chair, Judy paused, 'Was that a knock,' she wondered, 'or just the wind?' Another, more forceful knock, beat on the door. Shrugging on her robe, holding it closed with both hands, Judy kicked her vibrator under the chair before moving to open the door. She opened the door, revealing a tall, dark stranger in a dripping raincoat.

Judy raised an eyebrow questioningly, and the stranger smiled in greeting, announcing, “I’m looking for a little pussy!” Shocked, Judy raised an arm as if to strike the stranger. Watching her heavy breasts swing beneath the silky robe, the stranger choked back a laugh, turning it into a cough. “Sorry ma’am!” he said, “I’m looking for my daughter’s kitten,” the lie rolling easily off his tongue. The reality was that in turning his head away from a gust of wind-driven rain as he walked up the street, he had glimpsed Judy’s naked form through her distant, rain-soaked window, and had decided to check her out.

Mollified, Judy responded. “I’m sorry, but I misunderstood you. However, I haven’t seen a kitten around here.”

“Maybe in your back yard?” the stranger suggested.

“Yes, that’s possible,” Judy replied, “come inside and we’ll go through and look out the back.” She closed the door behind the stranger, and led the way down the hall to the back door. The stranger followed, his eyes greedily following the rhythmic movement of Judy’s hips and buttocks within the shroud of her thin gown. She opened the door and the stranger stepped back out into the rain. “Here puss, puss!” he called, repeating it several times as he moved around the back yard, pretending to look under bushes. After several minutes he returned to the back porch, and shrugged at Judy. “I guess it’s not here!”

The light from the open door behind her shone through Judy’s thin gown, and the stranger’s eyes roamed the outline of her body. Not displeased with the man’s interest in her, Judy nonetheless pulled the robe tighter, inadvertently revealing more of the outline of her full breasts to the stranger’s keen gaze. “You’d better come back in out of the rain!”

The stranger stepped up onto the porch, shaking his coat to shed some of the rain before following Judy back inside, where they stood in the kitchen.

“Where will you look now?” Judy asked.

“Oh, I’ll probably give it a miss just now!” the stranger responded, “It’s getting too late. I’ll look again in the morning.

“You must be chilled through!” Judy exclaimed, “I was just thinking of making a cup of tea. Do you want one?”

“I wouldn’t mind something stronger!” the stranger replied.

“Well, I can offer you wine,” Judy told him, “but would you prefer a Scotch?”

“A Scotch would hit the spot!” the stranger agreed. He watched as Judy belted her robe tightly before moving to the cupboards, taking down two glasses and an almost full bottle, and pouring a generous measure into each glass.

“Take your coat off and give it to me to hang up for a minute while you drink this,” Judy told the stranger, holding out a glass to him. She took his wet coat as he took the glass from her. “Sit down,” she told him, “my name’s Judy!”

“I’m Greg,” he responded, “it’s nice to meet you, Judy!” His eyes again flicked over the outline of her body as she returned from hanging his coat on the back of the door and sat at the table.

Judy picked up her drink and took a long sip, relishing the burn of the alcohol on her tongue, feeling it warm her gullet as she swallowed. “The heater’s on in the lounge,” she told him. “If you’re not in a hurry we could go through and you could warm up!”

“That would be nice!” he agreed, anticipating the opportunity of warming Judy up instead. As he rose from the table, Judy reached for the whisky, topping up their glasses before standing and leading the way through to the lounge. She sat on one end of the settee, and Greg sat on the other, turning slightly towards her. His eyes flicked around the room, taking in the porn DVDs by the television, and noting the vibrator that Judy had carelessly kicked half under the chair. Looking pointedly at the vibrator, he asked, “So Judy, what do you do for fun?”

Flushing, Judy stammered, “It’s not what you think! That’s not mine! A friend left it there!”

AmyNoir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyNoir

Greg smiled reassuringly. “Don’t be embarrassed Judy, friends often leave unusual things at my place too!” he told her soothingly.

“But you’re married; you have a little girl with a kitten!” Judy spluttered.

Moving closer, Greg reached out to place a calming hand on Judy’s arm. “I was fibbing!” he told her, “The truth is that I saw you through the window, and thought how beautiful you looked, and wanted to know you better!” He continued smoothly, flattering her shamelessly as he leaned closer to gaze into her eyes.

“I don’t know how to take you!” Judy gasped.

“Let me show you!” Greg told her, leaning even closer and moving his hand onto her smooth thigh. Judy’s breathing quickened, but she made no move to dislodge his hand. Emboldened, Greg leant in even closer, his breath briefly warming Judy’s cheek before his lips pressed to hers in a gentle kiss. Starved of sex for several weeks, Judy’s lips parted welcomingly, and Greg’s tongue slipped inside.

As they kissed passionately, Greg slipped his hand beneath Judy’s robe, stroking up her warm, smooth thigh. Judy’s thighs parted involuntarily, and Greg’s hand cupped the prominent bulge of her satin-smooth, shaved sex, his fingers probing the deep split between her nether lips. Judy gasped as his searching fingers found the tiny nub of her clit, quickly teasing it to hardness.

With his free hand, Greg untied Judy’s robe, pulling it open. Breaking their kiss he bent lower, his mouth closing over a full breast, drawing it into his mouth and suckling on the hardening nipple. Judy gasped at the sensations of his tongue teasing her swollen nipple as his questing fingers slipped into the slick, moist and clinging warmth of her cunt. Judy desperately tore at the zip of Greg’s trousers, pulling it down and reaching inside to release his hot, pulsing cock from his clothes.

She fondled his thick, long cock urgently as his fingers pumped rhythmically in her wetness, then gave a mew of disappointment as he pulled his cock from her insistent grasp to slip from the settee. His hands pushing her thighs wide apart as his mouth fastened over the slick mound of her open and heated sex. His tongue probing her distended lips to caress the raised bud of her swollen clit.

Flopping back against the settee and reaching down to lightly pinch her own swollen nipples, Judy abandoned herself to the sensation of Greg’s tongue teasing her sensitive clit, until aware of her impending climax and want to share the pleasure, she pushed her hips forward, sliding from the settee and reversing her position over Greg to sit on his face as he lay on the floor.

Bending forward she took his rigid cock into her mouth, sucking greedily on him for several minutes until her climax began to wash over her. Arching back on stiffened arms as she pushed herself upright, she wailed out her pleasure, her body shuddering as she ground her cunt down on Greg’s face.

Greg stilled the action of his tongue until Judy collapsed, slumping down on him. Quickly rolling on top of Judy he lifted from her, turning to kneel between her thighs as he reached under the nearby chair for the discarded vibrator. Bending to suckle each of Judy’s swollen nipples in turn, Greg turned the vibrator on and eased it into Judy’s sodden cunt. Almost immediately her hips began to buck, gently at first and then more urgently.

Judging the time to be right Greg slipped the vibrator from Judy’s cunt to ease it into her tight ass even as he lowered his hips onto her, the bulbous knob of his rigid cock probing her gaping lips and slipping easily into her hot, slick channel. Groaning with pleasure Judy reached to pull Greg to her, their lips mashing in a passionate kiss as their tongues urgently probed the other’s mouth.

Excited by the vibrations of the buzzing toy in Judy’s ass being transmitted to his cock, Greg began thrusting urgently into her willing flesh, his fingers digging into the smooth globes of Judy’s firm buttocks as he held the vibrator in place with one finger. Their bodies heaved and thrashed as they surged to a mutual climax, their gasps, moans and cries of pleasure overlaying the steady slapping of moist flesh as the room slowly filled with the pungent odour of sex.

The room gradually grew quiet as their urgent motions slowed and stopped, until Judy finally looked up at Greg wide-eyed. “Haven’t you cum?” she queried shyly, “I was sure I felt you cum inside me!”

He nodded, “Yes, I came, sweetheart!” he affirmed.

“But… but, you’re still hard!” she blurted.

“That’s what you do to me, sweetheart!” he told her. Slipping the vibrator from her ass and easing his still-swollen cock from her, he bent to scoop her into his arms. Standing, he continued, “I can stay hard all night for a girl like you! Now, which way is the bedroom?”

Published 
Written by novaguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments